Our Tennis Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» I Just Can't Help Believing!
U.S Election - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 9:00 pm by noleisthebest

» The Bullshit of Rafael Nadal
U.S Election - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 12:15 am by Daniel2

» Why Trump's 'tough' stance on radical Islam... could lead to more terrorism
U.S Election - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:32 am by Daniel2

» Missing Madeline 10 years on..
U.S Election - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:31 am by Daniel2

» '15 Dubious Weak Era Records'
U.S Election - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:06 am by Daniel2

» AO 2024 - Sinner baby!!
U.S Election - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:05 am by Daniel2

» Paris Masters
U.S Election - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 9:47 pm by noleisthebest

» Alvarez could bring me back to tennis
U.S Election - Page 16 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 10:25 am by raiders_of_the_lost_ark

» IDEMOOOOOOO! ! ! !
U.S Election - Page 16 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2023 9:47 am by noleisthebest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

U.S Election

+8
Veejay
Tenez
luvsports!
gallery play
Jahu
N2D2L
Daniel
noleisthebest
12 posters

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

U.S Election - Page 16 Empty Re: U.S Election

Post by noleisthebest Wed May 24, 2017 6:33 pm

Tenez wrote:By my main point is that neither you or i know whats going on behind the curtain. You dont know what pushed a "nobel peace price" like obama to extend the wars beyond  those Bush created. We dont know why someone like Trump who made his campaign against those Middle East wars certainly feels the urge to bomb a few strategic spots in Syria without having any proof of who spilled the gaz. There are so many things we dont know but what i can see straight away is that the cow was ready to say and do anything she was told. I personally find healthier to see an internal fight in  the establishment. Looks like a power struggle and that's good news for the rest of the world....even if it wont be the panacee.

And hence be the lesser of two evils, just being slower to shed blood.

It's so simple, I don't know how some can't see it.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Wed May 24, 2017 7:43 pm

Tenez wrote:is it because trump is turning out to be everything i said he would be?
whoever voted for trump believing that he is the lesser of 2 evils should feel fucking stupid now!!
=======================================
Of course i would have voted for Trump over Clinton. The fact he is in trouble and having bad press proves one thing. He is fighting the deep state. I could have easily predicted what it would have been under the cow too. Just more debt and more wars, more terrorism.
The terrorism spreading in  Europe has nothing to do with Trump its Clinton and her lobbies which created it by decades of their own terrorism in the middle East.
As long as Trump is ridiculed by the media and pushed towards impeachment by the deep state, those who have alienated billions of muslims and turn them into terrorists, he has some credit from me. The day he is portrayed as a hero it will because he will have started WW3..something the cow, or your cow as much as Trump is my man, would have probably been very keen to.
throughout this entire conversation you have denied being a trump supporter,now the truth finally comes out
still waiting for NITB the admit it but ill still be waiting in my grave to get any kind of admission from her 
i dont know why you simply couldnt just be honest from the beginning 
while you may loathe clinton ( and you have every right to) you dont have to be a trump supporter to be anti-clinton
the fact that you are to me speaks volumes cause the difference between you and me is that i support neither 
trump gets bad press because of everything he does and says,he continually contradicts himself and proves how incompetent he is to be the POTUS
he is wrapped up in scandal and is under investigation for treason.he fired the person who was heading the investigation while personally asking him to stop investigating certain people,evidence that he tried to influence the investigation 

you and NITB have a really warped idea of the media,if they are reporting things that you like hearing then thats all fine and dandy but as soon as they are reporting things that doesnt support your agenda or opinion then suddenly they are brainwashing you
people are going to believe whatever they want to believe without the media telling them what to believe
the brainwashing starts at home,what your parents teach you and what youre brought up to believe 
if youre brought up in a christian home,youre likely to believe that christianity is the 1 true religion,even if you werent practising any religion youre more likely then not to believe that.it wouldnt surprise me even if an atheist brought up in a chrsitian home were to say that if they hypothetically had to compare religions that they would think christianity would most likely be correct in comparison to every other religion
same goes for footballs fans,your father is a chelsea fan and takes you to their matches,chances are youre more likely then not to end up being a chelsea fan

same goes for politics,if youre brought up in a conservative home youre more likely to support conservative politics or believe that their policies and political ideals is how people should be governed 
you or the media can hand people proof or facts that are 100% correct and people will still chose to believe the complete opposite
the media may have an agenda but people still have the choice to believe whatever they want to believe and will act on that regardless of what he media is telling them to believe
not many people who are programmed to believe what they were as a child are able to break away from that and think outside of the box because your parents are the first people you automatically trust unequivocally 

you keep making out like there is some kind of witch hunt by the media,but refuse to accept or realise that its the trump administration who have been handing the media the equivalent of a clinton/lewinsky scandal on a silver platter daily!!
what do you think or expect will happen? that no reporter or media source would report anything?
if trump were to be impeached it would be because of something he did that warrented it,not because of the media reported it 
i can understand why some of the media are vocal on it cause had this been clinton's administration with a scandal a day there would have been calls for her to be impeached,so why should it be any different for trump?

this is basically sharapova all over again
here you are defending trump while at the same time saying "neither you or i know whats going on behind the curtain"
well if youre not in the know then why are you assuming or presuming anything regarding trump? you dont seem to want to believe the media or whats being reported,you dont ever  seem to want to address anything thats being reported so where are you getting your infomation from or what are you basing it on?
if youre merely basing it on the fact that trump must be a good guy because you think that the media are out to get him,well then im sorry to say that youve lost all credibility whatsoever 
the media,especially the tabloids are out to get everyone,not just donald trump cause they are in the business of selling newspapers 

dont get me wrong,i dont believe that clinton is the trump solution 
while i think that she is a far better statesman,is far more qualified to do the job and that her administration would most likely have been far more competent then the current administration,she is still just as corrupt as all previous administrations
i can totally understand if people wanted to vote for change just as much as i can understand people being fed up with how their government screws them over,but if theres one thing trump has proven so far is that he is as much part of the exact same political elitist establishment they all hated clinton for

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Wed May 24, 2017 8:38 pm

trump meets pope but why are melania and ivanka looking like they are going to a funeral?  erm Laugh 
who died??! oh yes i forget...democracy...
media claiming the pontif looked "glum" when meeting the Trumps

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/may/24/donald-trump-vatican-meeting-pope-francis

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Wed May 24, 2017 10:06 pm

Veejay wrote:trump meets pope but why are melania and ivanka looking like they are going to a funeral?  erm Laugh 

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/may/24/donald-trump-vatican-meeting-pope-francis
Typical. You can't even think of anything poisitive when it comes to them. How can we have an objective conversation when even the way tey dress is criticised. Had she been wearing bright and shine you would have criticised it as lack of respect.

I would typically never support a guy like trump but some of the criticism here, especially in view of who was on the other side, is an insult to reason and intelligence.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Wed May 24, 2017 10:35 pm

Tenez wrote:
Veejay wrote:trump meets pope but why are melania and ivanka looking like they are going to a funeral?  erm Laugh 

Typical. You can't even think of anything poisitive when it comes to them. How can we have an objective conversation when even the way tey dress is criticised. Had she been wearing bright and shine you would have criticised it as lack of respect.

I would typically never support a guy like trump but some of the criticism here, especially in view of who was on the other side, is an insult to reason and intelligence.

looks like i touched a nerve  erm 
please dont put words in my mouth by assuming what i may or may not have done 
its not just me tenez,have a look at the reaction on instagram...so many memes baffled by why they are dressed looking as though they were going to a funeral...
no one is criticising you or saying anything negative about you so why are you taking it so personally?
there is no "other side" cause no one here supports clinton
so i dont know you feel the need to continually defend trump NO MATTER WHAT simply because you have clinton in your head 
let me ask you this,would you still defend trump if he were to nuke an area where many innocent women and children died just because you still loathed the opposition "cow"?
my opinion of  trump has absolutely nothing to do with clinton and i dont judge him on what clinton did or my have done just as i wouldnt judge clinton on what trump does or may have done
i also wouldnt defend her based on what trump does or may do

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Wed May 24, 2017 10:58 pm

Veejay wrote:
Tenez wrote:

Iits not just me tenez,have a look at the reaction on instagram...so many memes baffled by why they are dressed looking as though they were going to a funeral...
no one is criticising you or saying anything negative about you so why are you taking it so personally?
so i dont know you feel the need to continually defend trump NO MATTER WHAT simply because you have clinton in your head 
let me ask you this,would you still defend trump if he were to nuke an area where many innocent women and children died just because you still loathed the opposition "cow"?
my opinion of  trump has absolutely nothing to do with clinton and i dont judge him on what clinton did or my have done just as i wouldnt judge clinton on what trump does or may have done
Instagram? me? No I would not be checking trends there, like Facebook, twitter and all those social media tools designed to manipulating the masses and form la "pensee unique". I don't find comfort in "numbers" of people thinking like me.

In a way, very similar to my approach to the game. I only rely on my analog senses to analyse a player and use the stats to support what I see.

the problem with politics is that as mentioned we know very little of what being discussed behind closed doors and what we see is simply non sense. In particular all those wars to "bring democracy". It just does not add up and none of us can explain it, only that we feel there are economic pressure behind it.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Wed May 24, 2017 11:15 pm

OK, Vee,
who would you have voted for and why?

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Wed May 24, 2017 11:31 pm

... wrote:OK, Vee,
i have never voted in an election before,not for anyone so far,not once in my entire lifetime  so that definitely wouldnt have changed,i dont usually take an interest in politics but this circus was just too good to ignore.its definitely lived up to the hype and entertainment value 
i dont even think my disapproval of trump would have swayed me to vote for clinton just to prevent trump from becoming president and even now that trump is president i dont think that i would have regretted it simply cause everything is turning out exactly the way i expected it to 
so who would you have voted for NIBT?

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Wed May 24, 2017 11:34 pm

The lesser of the two evils - Trump.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Wed May 24, 2017 11:43 pm

It's not Islam.  Honest!  Just another random attack by someone not following Muhammad at all.

YAY.

Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Wed May 24, 2017 11:47 pm

Tenez wrote:
Veejay wrote:
Tenez wrote:

Iits not just me tenez,have a look at the reaction on instagram...so many memes baffled by why they are dressed looking as though they were going to a funeral...
Instagram? me? No I would not be checking trends there, like Facebook, twitter and all those social media tools designed to manipulating the masses and form la "pensee unique". I don't find comfort in "numbers" of people thinking like me.

In a way, very similar to my approach to the game. I only rely on my analog senses to analyse a player and use the stats to support what I see.

the problem with politics is that as mentioned we know very little of what being discussed behind closed doors and what we see is simply non sense. In particular all those wars to "bring democracy". It just does not add up and none of us can explain it, only that we feel there are economic pressure behind it.

im certainly not one who needs comfort in numbers,i just pointed out that many other people were thinking the exact same thing i was when i saw the photo 
had no one said that,i would still have asked the same question 
social media can be a lot of fun,its doesnt have to be manupilative,i think the great thing about it is that you get to see so many different opinions from people who you most likely would never meet in person,you can also learn a lot about people,the way they think and react 
its no different then this forum for instance 
its people who take it way too seriously instead of just some light hearted fun who end up being wrongly affected 
i agree with you,none of us know exactly whats going on behind the scenes but we can have an opinion on what we do see

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Wed May 24, 2017 11:50 pm

Daniel wrote:It's not Islam.  Honest!  Just another random attack by someone not following Muhammad at all.

YAY.
so what do you have to say about the terrorist attack daniel?

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Thu May 25, 2017 9:27 am

Daniel wrote:It's not Islam.  Honest!  Just another random attack by someone not following Muhammad at all.

YAY.

What has Jesus got to do with "new born Christian" Bush and his millions (and growing) of deaths in the middle east.

You are barking at the wrong tree. Religion here is used as a weapon. It's the use the problem, no the knife.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Thu May 25, 2017 12:21 pm

Veejay wrote:
i have never voted in an election before,not for anyone so far,not once in my entire lifetime  so that definitely wouldnt have changed,i dont usually take an interest in politics but this circus was just too good to ignore.its definitely lived up to the hype and entertainment value 
i dont even think my disapproval of trump would have swayed me to vote for clinton just to prevent trump from becoming president and even now that trump is president i dont think that i would have regretted it simply cause everything is turning out exactly the way i expected it to 

Well, that says it all...so long as you were right in your own eyes, the world can go to dogs...

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Thu May 25, 2017 2:08 pm

... wrote:
Veejay wrote:

Well, that says it all...so long as you were right in your own eyes, the world can go to dogs...
youre the one who said you would vote for trump not me
i may have voted for bernie sanders in the primary if i was eligible to but i wouldnt have voted in the main election  cause if the end result is going to be the same in both instances then whats point of voting? that to me is proof that nothing will change for the better
besides i personally believe that people who vote have to take some kind of accountability for whatever happens because of the person they voted for,so if you vote for someone who then goes on to take your country to war for no other reason then greed and power then the blame would partially lie with you for voting for that to potentially happen
this is one of the reasons why i dont vote
clinton and trump represent the corporation of the united states and the interests of the ruling elitists class,not the people who vote for them
please explain to me why i should vote for someone who i believe will make the world a worse place rather then a better place?
can you give me a reason why i should?

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Thu May 25, 2017 3:27 pm

You should vote to choose the lesser of two evils, to the best of your knowledge.

Think of it like this: if you were to go through death penalty, would you be indifferent how they kill you?

Would you say: do as you like, or would you choose the least painful way?

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Thu May 25, 2017 6:18 pm

... wrote:You should vote to choose the lesser of two evils, to the best of your knowledge.

Think of it like this: if you were to go through death penalty, would you be indifferent how they kill you?

Would you say: do as you like, or would you choose the least painful way?
errr no i dont have to do anything i dont want to do least of all vote for anyone i dont want to vote for,certainly not when its a choice between "the lesser of 2 evils" 
but you still havent given me a reason why i should vote for anyone i dont want to or believe deserves to lead a powerful country that has a massive impact and influence of the rest of the world 
your comparison is stupid to say the least,you have a choice to vote or not to vote,that is practising your free will
when youre on death row,you have lost all right to practise your free will because of the crime you committed 

so let me get this straight,you are going to preach to me about the lesser of two evils when youre quoting and posting pictures of nazis,who were responsible for some of the most horrific crimes in the history of humanity? 
but seeing that youre so stuck on this lesser of 2 evils lets break this down
WARS : both guilty...clinton and trump supported pretty much the same wars and im 100% certain that the trump administration will have its own fair share of air strikes and wars just like the clinton administration did.they both have sold weapons in questionable arms deals 
SCANDAL and CORRUPTION:  both guilty  but having said that,apart from clintons email scandal i cant think of any other that she personally has been involved in,unless you can name some that i may have missed.trump on the other hand is being investigated for treason,he has sexual harassment and rape allegations against him,refuses to release his tax returns which suggests he either didnt pay tax or that he is hiding something,all the bankrupt scandals..the list goes on and on but im sure you get the picture...they are BOTH guilty of corruption and wrapped up in scandal 
RACISM: i dont think that i have ever heard hillary clinton inciting racial hatred,her campaign was about uniting a country while trumps was about dividing a country and inciting racial hatred,that to me is incredibly dangerous for a world leader to do
looks to me like the maths says clinton is the lesser of 2 evils,but i dont expect you to agree when youre in agreement with nazis,quoting them and posting picture of them like some kind of hero of yours 
i dont support clinton or trump but lets keep things real

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by luvsports! Thu May 25, 2017 8:47 pm

Islam apologists on here...

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Thu May 25, 2017 9:47 pm

Curious to know what all our Trump supports here make of this article in the Washington post about Trumps meeting with NATO
Especially about the bold highlighted part...where is all the tough talk,banning muslims,anti Islam rhetoric and tough talk on terrorist attacks in the name of Islam that we saw during his campaign now?

Poor NATO. After all of the hoops summit organizers reportedly jumped through to accommodate President Trump and his anemic attention span, he definitely was not on his best behavior. Trump was the party guest whom no one really wants to deal with but has to — because he has more money than anyone else. They party guest who shows up and berates the hosts for not paying for their fair share of the defense spending cake. To borrow from NFL player Marshawn Lynch, Trump acted as though he was there just so he wouldn’t get fined.

The NATO summit isn’t over yet, but so far, it’s So Trump. According to early press pool reports, Trump literally gave NATO allies the cold shoulder:
Speaking of shoulders, the U.S. president basically shoved the prime minister of Montenegro, the newest member of NATO, to get to the front of the group, because AMERICA FIRST:
After Trump called NATO obsolete (then proceeded to walk that back), Europe was looking for public support of Article 5, which affirms that NATO members will come to the mutual defense of any member that is under attack. But alas, Trump could not even bring himself to utter explicitly that the U.S. supports Article 5 in his remarks at Brussels, which every single U.S. president has done since Harry Truman in 1949. If NATO allies were nervous about the United States’ commitment to Europe’s security before, they must be fuming now. The NATO summit comes as reports surface that British police are withholding intelligence from the United States after leaks to U.S. media about the Manchester bombing investigation, and weeks after Trump revealed highly classified information to the Russians about operations against the Islamic State. For all of Trump’s fire and fury about the United States getting the raw end of the deal from NATO, optically at least, it is the United States that is looking like the irresponsible partner

Speaking of shoulders, the U.S. president basically shoved the prime minister of Montenegro, the newest member of NATO, to get to the front of the group, because AMERICA FIRST

After Trump called NATO obsolete (then proceeded to walk that back), Europe was looking for public support of Article 5, which affirms that NATO members will come to the mutual defense of any member that is under attack. But alas, Trump could not even bring himself to utter explicitly that the U.S. supports Article 5 in his remarks at Brussels, which every single U.S. president has done since Harry Truman in 1949. If NATO allies were nervous about the United States’ commitment to Europe’s security before, they must be fuming now. The NATO summit comes as reports surface that British police are withholding intelligence from the United States after leaks to U.S. media about the Manchester bombing investigation, and weeks after Trump revealed highly classified information to the Russians about operations against the Islamic State. For all of Trump’s fire and fury about the United States getting the raw end of the deal from NATO, optically at least, it is the United States that is looking like the irresponsible partner.

Perhaps in Trump’s eyes, the Saudis threw a much better shindig — spending $68 million to host Trump. Well, really, it was a $110 billion dollar fete, considering the price tag for the historic weapons deal that the United States signed with Saudi Arabia. Trump appeared to be much more friendly and relaxed among Saudi Arabian and other Gulf leaders than with our European allies. Obviously, Trump was bedazzled by the kingdom’s hospitality, but none of the Saudi opulence and money can whitewash Saudi Arabia’s terrible record of fueling Wahhabi terrorism, carrying out record numbers of public beheadings, contributing to famine in Yemen, and withholding many basic rights for Saudi women and girls. Days after one of the worst terrorist attacks in British history, that Trump is visibly more comfortable praising autocrats and extremist governments who help to fuel violence and conflict is a slap in the face to our liberal allies in Europe.

Maybe next time, NATO should serve chocolate cake, give out gold medals, impress Trump with glowing orbs, and throw in a sword dance or two. Oh, and $100 billion.

But in all seriousness, for anyone who cares about the America’s global leadership and the future of Europe, Trump’s behavior at the NATO summit has been embarrassing.

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Fri May 26, 2017 12:01 am

luvsports! wrote:Islam apologists on here...
Islam was not a problem until we messed up in the middle east. It's as simple as that. The Middle East was full of democratic regimes which were destroyed by the US. The US, to this day, only supports the most extremist, Islamist, Wahhabit countries : Saudis, Qatar, Kuwait while having spread the mess everywhere else.

If you understand that, you understand everything!

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Fri May 26, 2017 2:09 pm

katie hopkins fired from the LBC after her "final solution" tweet!!
what a wonderful way to start the bank holiday weekend!!
poor katie hopkins..you cant even use facist language and explicitly call for the extermination of a whole religion these days...PC GONE MAD!! 
a reminder about the beauty of freedom of speech: hopkins is free to say whatever she wants,LBC are free to not want to pay her for saying it  Big Grin

labour up in the polls,katie hopkins fired,the sun is shining brightly and its friday...lovely day to be a lefty...   Laugh

a bit of the article :
There were “massive cheers and applause” from former colleagues in the newsroom after confirmation was received that she would be leaving, the BBC’s media editor, Amol Rajan, reported.
In the past she has said that she wouldn’t employ obese people because they “look lazy”, and wouldn’t let her children play with those who had working class names. While she has claimed to despise stay-at-home mothers, she has also said working women are “emotional, they cry in the toilets”.
Hopkins, who has 730,000 followers on Twitter, has defended her frequently controversial opinions, arguing that she “gives a voice to the everyday good British citizen”.
In 2015, Hopkins wrote a column for the Sun in which she compared migrants to cockroaches and suggested Europe should use gunboats to stop them crossing the Mediterranean. It provoked more than 400 complaints to the press regulator Ipso, which rejected them, while more than 300,000 signed a petition calling for her to be sacked.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2017/may/26/katie-hopkins-leaves-lbc-radio-final-solution-tweet-manchester-attack

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Fri May 26, 2017 3:04 pm

Oh good....Trump will get a break from you! Imagine his bank holiday

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Fri May 26, 2017 3:20 pm

Tenez wrote:Oh good....Trump will get a break from you! Imagine his bank holiday
Laugh

I saw some photos of him visiting Jerusalem, on the 50th anniversary of Israel...his hair colour has changed...and his face, it looks more mellow & relaxed now.

I hope he survives all this witch-hunt, though I am not following it, just hear comments on the fly.
He so ehow looks real in all his funny ways.

On another note...I have a question!

The other night I was in London, Serbian club and someone asked a few of us that voted brexit why we did so...and then asked what our hopes were now that it kind of happened.

And I admit, I did not know what to say. I only wanted Britain out.

Someone else mentioned term Empire 2.0.

Anyone knows what it's about?

My first thought was the new babylon.

Then someone else remarked that it was interesting how Brexit was called "Brexit" by the media from the very start, as if the outcome had been all prearranged.

Not Britin, but Brexit.

So, it's all swirling in my head now....U.S Election - Page 16 3919515806

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Fri May 26, 2017 4:00 pm

Tenez wrote:Oh good....Trump will get a break from you! Imagine his bank holiday
are the americans having a bank holiday weekend this weekend?
i dont need to imagine what his "bank holiday weekend" would be like,it would most likely be spent blowing millions of $$ of tax payers money to golf that could instead go towards a solution for trying to replace obamacare...thats how trump is making america great again..
besides,there are enough people and media  out there who try to hold him accountable for all his bullshit,so it will make no difference if he were to get a break from me
if me trying to hold him accountable for his actions pisses you off that much,why do you even bother reading it? you could practise your free will and choose to ignore this thread but i guess the truth must hurt..not many people like hearing or facing the truth especially if it exposes something they dont want exposed or proves them wrong

your defence of trump just like your defence of sharapova is looking more and more desperate
NITB  can laugh all she want,you two are the ones defending liars and the "lesser of two evils" (such a lovely politically correct term to try and sugar coat defending vile scum) who are wrapped up in scandal and corruption while pointing the fingers at others who are guilty of the exact same thing
hypocrite comes to mind...
just out of curiousity ,if everything i say is so wrong,or any of the articles i post are so incorrect in either their opinion or reporting,why are you not disputing it with some hard facts instead of just saying that me or the media or out to get him cause he is a good guy?
its easy to get angry and pissed off because your guy is being pulled up and held accountable but lets see you defend him properly by pointing all the good things he has done to make this world a better place....
come on prove us all wrong...
if youre gonna come back and tell me its his war on the media,all i have to say is this..are the right wing media holding him to the same account as the left wing media?? and..has he ever given the media a reason to report anything good about him for a change
i certainly cant think of anything,its just been disgraceful embarrassing behaviour and one scandal after the other

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Fri May 26, 2017 4:24 pm

Hey Vee brother!

Chill!

It's the bank holiday weekend and the weather is fantastic. Enjoy the moment. Bubbly
Don't let satan steel your joy!!!

This world is a shinking ship whoever is steering US rudder.

Make sure you have your lifeboat ready...that's the best one can do.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Fri May 26, 2017 4:50 pm

... wrote:Hey Vee brother!

Chill!

It's the bank holiday weekend and the weather is fantastic. Enjoy the moment. Bubbly
Don't let satan steel your joy!!!

This world is a shinking ship whoever is steering US rudder.

Make sure you have your lifeboat ready...that's the best one can do.
when i told you that i wouldnt have bothered to vote cause i was right in believing that the end result would be the same in both stances your response was :
"Well, that says it all...so long as you were right in your own eyes, the world can go to dogs..."
now youre telling me to relax cause the world is a sinking ship whoever is steering the u.s rudder
wouldnt that equate to letting the world go to dogs?
so what is it?
should i voice my opinion and try to hold trump or anyone else who choses to place themselves in the court of public opinion and signs up to make the world a better place or should i just shut up and let the world go to dogs instead?
the trumps signed up for this,they chose to be in the public eye and to be scrutinised on their every move,donald trump signed up to be the leader of the free world,i live in the free world,me and everyone else living in the free world has every right to be critical and to hold him accountable for what he does or to have an opinion and voice it 

the world will not be destroyed by those who do evil,but by those who watch them without doing anything - albert einstein

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by luvsports! Fri May 26, 2017 7:04 pm

Tenez wrote:
Islam was not a problem until we messed up in the middle east. It's as simple as that. The Middle East was full of democratic regimes which were destroyed by the US. The US, to this day, only supports the most extremist, Islamist, Wahhabit countries : Saudis, Qatar, Kuwait while having spread the mess everywhere else.

Copenhagen bombing? 
Kuwait Bombing?
Damascus bombing? All in the 1980's. No western influence there. 
I am sorry but your inability to criticise Islam is woefully myopic.

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

Post by luvsports! Fri May 26, 2017 7:13 pm

Tenez wrote:

I know how imperialist the US have been but Islam is a massive problem now. 
The West did a lot of awful shit but countries like Sweden (not involved in Iraq and have taken in so many refugees and migrants) Germany (millions of refugees and migrants) and France (not involved in iraq) were hit by terror attacks. 
Islam is a problem. If you cannot see that then you are part of the problem.

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Fri May 26, 2017 7:45 pm

Sweden is one of top NATO supporting countries as well as France.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by luvsports! Fri May 26, 2017 8:25 pm

And that justifies terrorist attacks?

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Fri May 26, 2017 8:36 pm

Amd what justifies NATO bombing and destroying country after country, yes including my homeland?

If a bully comes and destroys your home, would you be wrong if you went and threw a stone through his window?

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Fri May 26, 2017 9:27 pm

... wrote:Amd what justifies NATO bombing and destroying country after country, yes including my homeland?

If a bully comes and destroys your home, would you be wrong if you went and threw a stone through his window?
yes you would be wrong because 2 wrongs dont make a right
more surprising comments from you NITB,doesnt the bible teach you to turn the other cheek?
shouldnt your faith be strong enough to believe that it should be left to the god you believe in to be the one to judge  or even one step further,if jesus could forgive you for your sins why can you forgive those who wrong you? 
so whats with the vindictive revengeful point of view? 
you have no right to try and take justice into your own hands,any sane person should understand that you cant really justify crimes
for example -sending someone to prison or death row for murder  wont bring the murdered person back nor does it help heal the wounds for the victims and their family created by the crime,if you dont forgive the criminal,the bitterness you hold onto will rot you from in the inside and suck the happiness out of your life 
im not saying that those who commit crimes should not be held accountable and brought to justice,im just saying that even though justice may be served,it doesnt justify certain crimes  
if this manchester suicide bomber were to be tried and found guilty and then sentenced to life imprisonment or got capital punishment,would that really justify the atrocity? i dont think so cause the families and friends of the victims will never be free of it...

i know its easier said then done,the point im making is that you cant justify it be retaliating 
and eye for and eye and a tooth for a tooth = the whole world ending up blind and toothless 
just out of curiosity,do you think these muslim terrorist attacks  that we have been seeing across europe the last few years are justified because of western countries foreign policies in muslims countries?

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Fri May 26, 2017 9:30 pm

... wrote:Amd what justifies NATO bombing and destroying country after country, yes including my homeland?

Serbian genocide in Bosnia for years? Croatia too? (Croats did their massacres too, sure), million deported from Kosovo? Licking Russian ass left and right while sucking EU funds? Not signing the end of war treaty? Sure you get bombed, sad thing is most of those who were in charge then are in charge of Serbia now too. Wake up.

Back to Islam, I think cause these Islamist terrorist fucks can't do shit in their shitty dictatorial countries where they get beheaded for fun by their Kings, they go to war zones where West is either injecting fire or peace and use that as a pretense to brainwash locally and remotely these kids that West is to blame and blow yourself for the 40, 50, 60 (insert your favorite number) of Virgins.

I'd start by mass killing these Kings of Arab countries, and make free elections, but than again, it wont change anything, same as in Libya, just split fractions and fractions of Islamist sects, wars start again and again, then you think probably Military dictatorship is the only way how these people can be held quite.

Obviously major issue is Quran, that for more then a 1000 years still every Imam interprets is as they wish, whats not forbidden is allowed etc etc so they are still busy trying to find out what what did the author exactly mean in that book, and they have not found it yet, so its free to be interpreted as any ones likes.

No way to stop bombs as this one in Manch, drive trucks into people, cars, etc.

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Fri May 26, 2017 9:39 pm

Veejay wrote:

for example -sending someone to prison or death row for murder  wont bring the murdered person back nor does it help heal the wounds for the victims and their family created by the crime,if you dont forgive the criminal,the bitterness you hold onto will rot you from in the inside and suck the happiness out of your life

= Punishment should discourage other people doing same thing, as they now they will be on death row, sure there are psychos who cant resist a crime, but thats out of his brain power to not do it.

i know its easier said then done,the point im making is that you cant justify it be retaliating 
and eye for and eye and a tooth for a tooth = the whole world ending up blind and toothless 

= Its been eye for an eye for centuries, till some prick invented diplomacy and look at what world has become? Only the strongest will survive, we cant escape that rule of nature, you obey the stronger one, or you fight.

just out of curiosity,do you think these muslim terrorist attacks  that we have been seeing across europe the last few years are justified because of western countries foreign policies in muslims countries?

= To an extent yes, western support especially US for these Arab regimes has been strong, selling weapons for cheap oil, while the population cant feed themselves, is a good reason for a Suadi poor git to go kill westerners and revenge on his poor life under Suadi rules helped by US.

Most dangerous person in the world is the one who has nothing to lose, and there are millions of these living like dogs under Arab rule.

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Fri May 26, 2017 9:51 pm

unfortunately punishment doesnt deter people from committing crimes
look at he states for instance,they have thousands on death row in states like texas,has that ever stopped anyone of them committing a heinous crime?
same goes for doping in sport,a possible life time ban for getting caught has never stopped anyone who has been caught from trying their luck thinking that they could get away with it 
im not asking what motivates a terrorist to commit a terrorist attack,im asking if their actions are justified 
as i said two wrongs doesnt make a right and the victims of all these recent terrorist attacks have been completely innocent

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Fri May 26, 2017 10:01 pm

Nothing justifies taking innocent lives because you believe that by doing so you are fulfilling some sort of justice/obligation/etc to your faith or whatever spin you like to convince yourself.

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Fri May 26, 2017 10:05 pm

Jahu wrote:

Serbian genocide in Bosnia for years? Croatia too? (Croats did their massacres too, sure), million deported from Kosovo? Licking Russian ass left and right while sucking EU funds? Not signing the end of war treaty? Sure you get bombed, sad thing is most of those who were in charge then are in charge of Serbia now too. Wake up.

Back to Islam, I think cause these Islamist terrorist fucks can't do shit in their shitty dictatorial countries where they get beheaded for fun by their Kings, they go to war zones where West is either injecting fire or peace and use that as a pretense to brainwash locally and remotely these kids that West is to blame and blow yourself for the 40, 50, 60 (insert your favorite number) of Virgins.

I'd start by mass killing these Kings of Arab countries, and make free elections, but than again, it wont change anything, same as in Libya, just split fractions and fractions of Islamist sects, wars start again and again, then you think probably Military dictatorship is the only way how these people can be held quite.

Obviously major issue is Quran, that for more then a 1000 years still every Imam interprets is as they wish, whats not forbidden is allowed etc etc so they are still busy trying to find out what what did the author exactly mean in that book, and they have not found it yet, so its free to be interpreted as any ones likes.

No way to stop bombs as this one in Manch, drive trucks into people, cars, etc.
Yahoo,

please don't insult me with your trolling.

You may get away with twitter/facebook generation. Some here know history and don't learn it from the BBC & CNN.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Fri May 26, 2017 10:10 pm

Nitb, drop the patriotic stuff and rhetorical victimized questions. What Serbia and their leaders have done 1991-1999 is documented nicely, war criminals got tried from all sides, etc. it wasn't 2 days stuff, but 8 years.

Your kind of enjoying the western world fruits while pretending to protect your far away compatriots and ignoring facts while spreading FUD, is an old gasterbeiter joke  Whistle

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Fri May 26, 2017 10:11 pm

Veejay wrote:

more surprising comments from you NITB,doesnt the bible teach you to turn the other cheek?
shouldnt your faith be strong enough to believe that it should be left to the god you believe in to be the one to judge  or even one step further,if jesus could forgive you for your sins why can you forgive those who wrong you? 
you have no right to try and take justice into your own hands,any sane person should understand that you cant really justify crimes
im not saying that those who commit crimes should not be held accountable and brought to justice,im just saying that even though justice may be served,it doesnt justify certain crimes  
if this manchester suicide bomber were to be tried and found guilty and then sentenced to life imprisonment or got capital punishment,would that really justify the atrocity? i dont think so cause the families and friends of the victims will never be free of it...

Vee,

you can pontificate from your armchair to your heart's content.

If you read the Bible you'd know why all this is happening and would not follow twitter, Melania's nude photos etc.

You'd've also read the verse which mentions: "eye for an eye".

Jesus is not a meek fool. He came to divide.

If I were you I would not worry about Trump etc, but yourself, where you stood in that division,

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Fri May 26, 2017 10:14 pm

Anyway topic is US, Islam, Terrorism, stop injecting Serba and playing victim in every topic, heck even Djoko run away to Monaco, as did you  Laugh

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Fri May 26, 2017 10:24 pm

vee, btw YOU and your sneaky never ending provocative style is turning this forum into a sexually charged, politically corrupt, religiously infectious forum.

Good Laugh

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sat May 27, 2017 12:21 am

luvsports! wrote:
Tenez wrote:

The West did a lot of awful shit but countries like Sweden (not involved in Iraq and have taken in so many refugees and migrants) Germany (millions of refugees and migrants) and France (not involved in iraq) were hit by terror attacks. 

When you kill over 1 million innocent lives and spread chaos and hell in the middle east and beyond, there is no "but". It's not only US imperialism, it's the UK too....and more recently France and NATO as a whole.

You need to understand why those Middle East wars were started and maintained. If you think it was to spread democracy, then keep digging.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sat May 27, 2017 3:05 pm

... wrote:
Veejay wrote:

Vee,

you can pontificate from your armchair to your heart's content.

If you read the Bible you'd know why all this is happening and would not follow twitter, Melania's nude photos etc.

You'd've also read the verse which mentions: "eye for an eye".

If I were you I would not worry about Trump etc, but yourself, where you stood in that division,

jesus came to divide? really?? i dont think that i have ever heard any christian ever say that.its my belief that the bible teaches us that jesus came to unite humanity and teach us to love one another
yes i know that the bible says an eye for an eye,but thats in the old testament and all christians like yourself should be following the teachings of the new testament not the old testament 
besides the old testament is riddled with many contradictions mainly because of cultural differences over time
its not our culture in the 21st century for a man to have a 1000 wives,and its not a "sin" to eat pork or shell fish
its also not our culture for children to get married as soon as they reach puberty,but all of the above was well accepted 2000+ years ago 

you still havent answered my question,but you rarely do.im guessing that if you really disagreed the natural thing for anyone to do would be to reply and say that you disagreed so i guess that we are all left to assume that you do think that the terrorist attacks are justified because of the western worlds foreign policies in muslims countries cause if you didnt believe that you would say so no?
i dont know why you are preaching to me about what to do,dont follow twitter,dont follow trump read the bible etc when its pretty clear to everyone here that you cant even follow the teachings of your own religion  erm

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sat May 27, 2017 3:06 pm

Jahu wrote:vee, btw YOU and your sneaky never ending provocative style is turning this forum into a sexually charged, politically corrupt, religiously infectious forum.

Good Laugh
Thumbs Up Thumbs Up   Big Grin

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sat May 27, 2017 3:36 pm

Veejay wrote:
jesus came to divide? really?? i dont think that i have ever heard any christian ever say that.its my belief that the bible teaches us that jesus came to unite humanity and teach us to love one another.
These are Jesus' words from Luke 12

49 “I came to send fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled! 50 But I have a baptism to be baptized with, and how distressed I am till it is accomplished! 51 Do you suppose that I came to give peace on earth? I tell you, not at all, but rather division. 52 For from now on five in one house will be divided: three against two, and two against three. 53 Father will be divided against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against her daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law.”
Veejay wrote:
yes i know that the bible says an eye for an eye,but thats in the old testament and all christians like yourself should be following the teachings of the new testament not the old testament 
No.
The entire Bible is the inspired word of God. Both the Old and New Testaments.
New Testament is the fulfillment of the old.
You cannot understand one without the other.

You are probably confusing obaying the Law (ten commandments/old testament) with justification by faith (New Testament).

The truth is, Jesus' commandments are tougher than ones given to Moses:
Even if you hate your brother you have commited murder in the heart.
If you look at another woman with lust, you have comitted adultery.
Veejay wrote:
besides the old testament is riddled with many contradictions mainly because of cultural differences over time
its not our culture in the 21st century for a man to have a 1000 wives,and its not a "sin" to eat pork or shell fish
its also not our culture for children to get married as soon as they reach puberty,but all of the above was well accepted 2000+ years ago 

Yes, those were the rules given to Isrealites and good ones to follow. 
I eat everything, (mind you, never liked seafood, only fish) not too crazy about meat, though I don't mind a good steak!
"It is not what goes in but what proceeds out of the mouth that defiles a man."

Those are peripheral things.

You may know that King Solomon had hundreds of wives and concubines (and there are many ither examples: David, Abraham etc..)...but originally God meant only one woman per man.

These are not the salvation issues.

Over the years, they have become a useful moralistic stick to beat people with.

The biggest sin is pride. That is why Lucifer was cast out of Heaven and took many with him as fallen angels, now demons.
He is a father of all lies and in him through Adam we all fell, too.

When God banished Adam and Eve from the garden of Eden he gave Eve a promise that her seed shall bruise the serpent's head (satan). That seed is Jesus and he did  it on the cross.
All who believe in him are saved, those who are not are of the other seed.
That is the division Jesus talks about.

The book of Genesis has many answers.

Veejay wrote:

you still havent answered my question,but you rarely do.im guessing that if you really disagreed the natural thing for anyone to do would be to reply and say that you disagreed so i guess that we are all left to assume that you do think that the terrorist attacks are justified because of the western worlds foreign policies in muslims countries cause if you didnt believe that you would say so no?
i dont know why you are preaching to me about what to do,dont follow twitter,dont follow trump read the bible etc when its pretty clear to everyone here that you cant even follow the teachings of your own religion  erm

No violence is "justifiied", but there is such a thing as just wroth, which is among others - one of the main attributes of God.

For example, we Serbs don't go and blow ourselves up in discos because NATO bombed us.
But I can understand the frustration of those who may do so.

They are manipulated, anyway. Like you say, who in the sane mind would commit suicide for anything...

It's all one very sad mess which was started by our Western world.
Imagine of it was the other way round!

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sat May 27, 2017 7:38 pm

lol... Muhammad was killing and conquering and having sex with 9 year olds in ~600AD, Tenez.  Were we provoking Muslims then too?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_career_of_Muhammad
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_Muslim_conquests
https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/muhammad/self-defense.aspx

You won't find the history of Muhammad on the BBC or ITV... because then they might have to discuss the reason why Islam is so completely backward and dangerous—The Koran and the Hadith.  Jesus didn't wage any war or have any conquests. That's why Christians generally moved well away from their more intolerant side.

And yes, bang on Luvsports!.... it's a load of apologists on here, trying to ignore Islam.

Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by summerblues Sat May 27, 2017 10:21 pm

... wrote:You'd've also read the verse which mentions: "eye for an eye".

Hah.  Very interesting way to refer to the Bible.  You should be a politician smiley

summerblues

Back to top Go down

Post by luvsports! Sat May 27, 2017 11:57 pm

Tenez wrote:
luvsports! wrote:
Tenez wrote:

When you kill over 1 million innocent lives and spread chaos and hell in the middle east and beyond, there is no "but".  It's not only US imperialism, it's the UK too....and more recently France and NATO as a whole.

You need to understand why those Middle East wars were started and maintained. If you think it was to spread democracy, then keep digging.

I'm not disputing that, but you dont even mention islam. It is both you know.

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sun May 28, 2017 12:10 am

Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sun May 28, 2017 10:27 am

former CIA director  on jared kushner's espionage with the russians

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAt7EH7vovk

Veejay

Back to top Go down