Our Tennis Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» I Just Can't Help Believing!
U.S Election - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 16, 2024 8:25 am by Daniel2

» The Bullshit of Rafael Nadal
U.S Election - Page 19 EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 12:15 am by Daniel2

» Why Trump's 'tough' stance on radical Islam... could lead to more terrorism
U.S Election - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:32 am by Daniel2

» Missing Madeline 10 years on..
U.S Election - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:31 am by Daniel2

» '15 Dubious Weak Era Records'
U.S Election - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:06 am by Daniel2

» AO 2024 - Sinner baby!!
U.S Election - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:05 am by Daniel2

» Paris Masters
U.S Election - Page 19 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 9:47 pm by noleisthebest

» Alvarez could bring me back to tennis
U.S Election - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 10:25 am by raiders_of_the_lost_ark

» IDEMOOOOOOO! ! ! !
U.S Election - Page 19 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2023 9:47 am by noleisthebest

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

U.S Election

+8
Veejay
Tenez
luvsports!
gallery play
Jahu
N2D2L
Daniel
noleisthebest
12 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

U.S Election - Page 19 Empty Re: U.S Election

Post by legendkillar Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:24 pm

Daniel wrote:Blair for all his failings was popular and emotionally intelligent.
------

So intelligent that he attacked Iraq and Afghan, killing thousands upon thousands, and then wondered why the region was in turmoil?  The rise of IS to fill the vacuum.  Flooded Britain with low skill migrants - many of whom are now extremists. 

He committed war crimes.
He's a real genius.

He passed a poisoned chalice to Brown - an even bigger moron.

Do you even know what emotional intelligence means? 

Look it up and then interpret. Nowhere in my post does it suggest he was a genius! He wasn't logically intelligent that's for sure.

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:22 pm

donald trumps son confirms comeys account of trump asking him to stop investigating flyn even though trump denies it
comey is right,white house lies,trump is the first president that comey felt that he couldnt trust so much so that he decided to take notes
what i dont understand is why the trump administration never seems to be bugged by russians involvement in the election
didnt they want to win the election fair and square and wouldnt any american regardless of which side youre on have a problem with a foreign country involving themselves in your country's election?
surely anyone in the white house would be so shocked and angry that they would do anything and everything to get to the bottom of this 
yet the trump administration doent seem upset by the russian involvement at all almost as if it was expected or the norm and trump has been proven to interfere with the investigation
this to me proves that they are guilty of treason and are in cahoots with the russians

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdrx-vOCgtc&t=28s

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:02 pm

He wasn't intelligent on any level. Other than being a good speaker and hoodwinking the masses by smiling a lot and promising the earth.  Like Corbyn does - except he isn't nearly as good as it and he's a scruff.

Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:47 am

Disagree on that score. Blair was clearly built for the political arena. I am putting this in context as him as a politician and not a person. Just watch him at PMQ's. Destroyed Major on countless occasions, Howard, Duncan-Smith. Never stood a chance. When Cameron came on the scene, he had almost met his equal which I believe was one of the factors that influenced his decision to step aside.

Brown was a total disaster. He was already a laughing stock as CoE and how the party felt he was capable of leading was beyond me.

All parties promise the earth. Crikey Blair isn't alone on that count. Tories are the worst on that score.

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:16 pm

macrons party set to secure parliamentary majority 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApnIdPpBvpc

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:59 pm

seems like the MI5 agent's unsubstantiated claims that the russians have compromising video footage with trump and russians prostitutes,which they are using to bride him with could be true according to comeys notes taken after conversations with donald trump 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ATnIls5HSM

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:02 am

trump has a history of threatening people with allegations of recordings and tapes 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdF4oaUCGFo

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:22 pm

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:42 pm

another disaster for london 
imagine waking up ( or not waking up) and your whole life is burnt to the ground  Sad
the residents of grentfell tower apparently repeatedly raised fears to kensignton and chelsea counsil,who did absolutely nothing!!

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:04 pm

trump facing another law suit due to more corruption 
it appears that the trumps are using the presidency and the political position to maximise their business profits 
just how much of his investments from investors come from russian money?
the constitutions foreign emoluments clause requires the president to obtain the consent of congress before accepting any "gifts" 
the law suit has already drawn more congressional plaintiffs then any legal action previously taken against a president 
happy birthday mr president   Big Grin happy birthday to you.. Laugh

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40271172

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:42 pm

legendkillar wrote:

All parties promise the earth. Crikey Blair isn't alone on that count. Tories are the worst on that score.

No manifesto has been as ridiculous as Corbyn's. Labour promise freebies because A LOT of Labour supporters, especially in the North, are on benefits.  This is a fact.  They get a massive number of votes from freebie hunters (I personally know over 10 such people) and young deluded voters who think they'll be getting free tuition from Captain Birdseye. There's a reason the Labour party want to reduce the voting age to 16.... Hint: It's not because younger voters are more intelligent.

Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:37 pm

I agree with one thing...reducing the voting age to 16 is really absurd. They are so gullible and manipulable at that age.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:00 am

the plot thickens...
Donald Trump himself is under direct investigation for obstruction of justice by the special counsel's office.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40283036

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:47 pm

Tenez wrote:I agree with one thing...reducing the voting age to 16 is really absurd. They are so gullible and manipulable at that age.  

They are at 18 too.  The minimum voting age should be 30. That gives plenty of time for knowledge AND political intelligence AND work experience and life experience.

Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:07 pm

the response from londoners to this tragic grenville tower fire is truly astounding 
people from all walks of life,age,religion,ethnicity coming together to do whatever they can to help
who ever said that multiculturalism cannot work?
this proves that at the end of the day,we are all the same,we can all put our differences aside and stand together united
this must be killing certain people (no pun intended)
sorry to all you katie hopkins's out there,this must be really painful to see..

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:22 pm

All good, but in the end Council idiots approving shitty cladding that goes into fire so quick, while in many countries about same tragedies have happened with same material, is beyond belief. All housing towers above 5 floors should be knocked down.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jun/15/lessons-grenfell-tower-safer-cladding-tower-blocks

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by luvsports! Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:58 pm

Daniel wrote:
Tenez wrote:I agree with one thing...reducing the voting age to 16 is really absurd. They are so gullible and manipulable at that age.  

They are at 18 too.  The minimum voting age should be 30. That gives plenty of time for knowledge AND political intelligence AND work experience and life experience.

Jog on you git.

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:29 am

luvsports! wrote:
Daniel wrote:

Jog on you git.
Not surprising you have an objection to that. Nor that your only come back is an insult. Need your naive young voters to keep any kind of political power.  What does that tell you about your ideology that it needs dumber voters haha? It tells you that leftism is dumb and doesn't work and that people eventually get wise to it. Corbyn wanting 16 year old votes is precisely because he knows, like you, that leftism requires stupid people. Useful idiots.  Applause

Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by N2D2L Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:45 am

Well you say that, but I'm 20 and probably have more understanding of politics and economics than the average person over 30; and I know Luvsport's well enough having read his posts- and I can assure you he too has a lot of understanding of the key issues. Far more so than most over 30s.

One thing I would say though is that Corbyn engaging so many young people was not 'great'. It taught millions of impressionable young people that people can get whatever they want when they want it, and promoted his economically illiterate way of thinking. Good that young people are engaged- but they should be engaged in a way that promotes pragmatic realistic policies.

N2D2L

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:57 pm

DECIMA wrote:Well you say that, but I'm 20 and probably have more understanding of politics and economics than the average person over 30; and I know Luvsport's well enough having read his posts- and I can assure you he too has a lot of understanding of the key issues. Far more so than most over 30s.

One thing I would say though is that Corbyn engaging so many young people was not 'great'. It taught millions of impressionable young people that people can get whatever they want when they want it, and promoted his economically illiterate way of thinking. Good that young people are engaged- but they should be engaged in a way that promotes pragmatic realistic policies.
very sensible comments amri and youve pointed out the reason why i dont trust corbyn
being a people pleaser is a recipe for disaster,plus its always easy to say what people want to hear,but how often does that comes to pass?

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:06 pm

Jahu wrote:All good, but in the end Council idiots approving shitty cladding that goes into fire so quick, while in many countries about same tragedies have happened with same material, is beyond belief. All housing towers above 5 floors should be knocked down.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jun/15/lessons-grenfell-tower-safer-cladding-tower-blocks
incredible that the building had no fire alarms or sprinklers 
even more shocking that the people were told to stay put to be rescued,many of those that did ended up costing them their lives!!
i can  totally understand the anger thats being widely felt now that the shock of it all is over 
some people are claiming that the media are also trying to downplay the extent of the disaster by not reporting the amount of casualties,currently stands at 30 when some are saying its well over 150!!
cant stand the likes of simon cowell but kudos to him for the charity single that is to be released on monday
amazing how many people are doing whatever they can to help the victims
it just makes people like katie hopkins who do nothing but criticise everything all day long look so stupid

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:42 pm

Daniel wrote:
legendkillar wrote:

No manifesto has been as ridiculous as Corbyn's. Labour promise freebies because A LOT of Labour supporters, especially in the North, are on benefits.  This is a fact.  They get a massive number of votes from freebie hunters (I personally know over 10 such people) and young deluded voters who think they'll be getting free tuition from Captain Birdseye. There's a reason the Labour party want to reduce the voting age to 16.... Hint: It's not because younger voters are more intelligent.

However, voting isn't based on manifesto's alone. I take into account past performance of the current office and the Tories are shocking. Look no further than the Health and Social Act 2012. Has saddled NHS Trusts with shitloads of debt due to failed contracts that encourage a loss leader approach. They relaxed taxes for big companies, which I agreed with in the hope that would generate jobs and create wealth within the economy. Numerous conflicting stats either support or detract whether that has been achieved. To me, Corbyn's approach is hammer them with tax as clearly he isn't seeing that difference invested back into the economy. Cuts, cuts and cuts and whilst they achieved a lot of efficiencies early in their term, they are now hacking bone.

I don't agree with the Corbyn's policy about free tuition fees. Especially around subjects that won't enable the student to enter that field and contribute to the economy. Yes there are a lot of aspirations based around hope and hope isn't a strategy, however least in my mind he is looking to try and create some momentum minus a total austerity approach.

May is a useless c***. Plain and simple. Couldn't run a bath, let alone a country. Heading for a Brown Labouresq car crash.

Y
ou talk about young voters wanting "freebies" and being clueless. The old folk don't inspire me in that department when I was at my polling station and heard the granny brigade declare "I voted Tories because I liked Maggie!" and plus social media was awash with d*ckheads from my generation saying "I am UKIP, but I know they won't win so I am voting Tories to spite Labour"

I am not for reducing the voting age, however I don't share the view those below 30 show any less intelligence than those above it!

For me, get Politics in the national curriculum. It's about time they did that so voters are more astute about what it entails. Brexit was a classic example of a lack of understanding from the majority of voters (I am not entering a debate on that subject as that has been done to death and I am not wasting a second or breath on it) and given what occurred last week in the vote is that now people are highlighting that maybe voters are not tune with current affairs. Look at the spivs they interview. No idea on policies and what will work in their interests. Frightening.

The country, well the world really is in the shit. I admit in my 20's I didn't vote as I was an idealist and nothing the parties said or did convinced me that their actions were part of a building block to leave a better place. I still cling to the hope one day that this country at least will produce a leader that will look at the long game and put in place steady building blocks for next generations to build on.

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by N2D2L Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:55 pm

Agree Veejay and Legendkiller, good points.

I think the biggest thing we are missing in political discourse is objectivity.
Now when it comes to debating tennis or football, not having objectivity is fine. Who is better? Barcelona or Real Madrid? Federer or Nadal? It's fun to take sides.

But politics is not entertainment. It's not so fun to take sides.
I feel a lot of our public are either not engaged, or if they are engaged, they are so tribal for the 'left team' or 'right team' that the actual truth is almost irrelevant.

Statement A: Britain has the worst income and wealth inequality of all EU countries, a situation which must be improved.
Statement B: Corbyn and his friends don't understand economics, and if his unmoderated policy ideas were implemented, they would have further 'unseen' consequences that would do more damage than good to UK economy and living standards.

Both statements are true, in my opinion. How many would agree? Most would choose (or focus on) just one.
Right wingers should be concerned and cynical about Tory efforts to combat 'Statement A'- the effect of further cuts to the public sector has had a disproportionate effect on the poor (read up the effect cuts have had on social care for example, still the worst inequality of EU countries)
Left wingers should be doubting the 'sounds simple and almost too good to be true' economic policy. One example: Who likes our financial services and our bankers? No one, we all hate them. What happens if due to Brexit and Corbyn's 'Robin Hood Tax', many financial firms leave the UK and relocate to Frankfurt? They pay around 70 billion in tax annually, NHS costs 120 billion. Idealogues will say 'good riddance'. Pragmatists will say 'how can we afford our public services now that 70 billion has gone?' 'Oh so you're on the side of the rich wbankers are you?'
Understanding economics isn't about doing degrees or even the useless graphs in the textbooks. It's understanding that every policy inevitably has a hidden negative effect. Finding the right balance in-between extreme free market and extreme government control requires objectivity.

N2D2L

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:25 pm

DECIMA wrote:Well you say that, but I'm 20 and probably have more understanding of politics and economics than the average person over 30; and I know Luvsport's well enough having read his posts- and I can assure you he too has a lot of understanding of the key issues. Far more so than most over 30s.

It will be very sad if you think alike 10 or 20 years on. I have changed so much since I was 20. Remember? I was a Wilander fan then....

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:41 pm

Tenez wrote:

It will be very sad if you think alike 10 or 20 years on. I have changed so much since I was 20. Remember? I was a Wilander fan then....
so are you not  wilander fan anymore?
20 years ago you most likely would have been a fan of the player/his tennis
he may have put you off being a fan once you got to know him a little better 
two entirely different things if you ask me as you can still be a fan of the player but not the person

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:52 pm

DECIMA wrote:Agree Veejay and Legendkiller, good points.

I think the biggest thing we are missing in political discourse is objectivity.
Now when it comes to debating tennis or football, not having objectivity is fine. Who is better? Barcelona or Real Madrid? Federer or Nadal? It's fun to take sides.

But politics is not entertainment. It's not so fun to take sides.
I feel a lot of our public are either not engaged, or if they are engaged, they are so tribal for the 'left team' or 'right team' that the actual truth is almost irrelevant.

Statement A: Britain has the worst income and wealth inequality of all EU countries, a situation which must be improved.
Statement B: Corbyn and his friends don't understand economics, and if his unmoderated policy ideas were implemented, they would have further 'unseen' consequences that would do more damage than good to UK economy and living standards.

Both statements are true, in my opinion. How many would agree? Most would choose (or focus on) just one.
Right wingers should be concerned and cynical about Tory efforts to combat 'Statement A'- the effect of further cuts to the public sector has had a disproportionate effect on the poor (read up the effect cuts have had on social care for example, still the worst inequality of EU countries)
Left wingers should be doubting the 'sounds simple and almost too good to be true' economic policy. One example: Who likes our financial services and our bankers? No one, we all hate them. What happens if due to Brexit and Corbyn's 'Robin Hood Tax', many financial firms leave the UK and relocate to Frankfurt? They pay around 70 billion in tax annually, NHS costs 120 billion. Idealogues will say 'good riddance'. Pragmatists will say 'how can we afford our public services now that 70 billion has gone?' 'Oh so you're on the side of the rich wbankers are you?'
Understanding economics isn't about doing degrees or even the useless graphs in the textbooks. It's understanding that every policy inevitably has a hidden negative effect. Finding the right balance in-between extreme free market and extreme government control requires objectivity.
politicians will never look at things objectively because they represent the interests of the ruling class,not those who vote for them
thats why nothing ever really changes..the rich get richer and the poor are sent off to fight the wars
trump is a perfect example...
"gonna drain the swamp in washington"
yeah right...now most of his cabinet are billionaires or worked for goldman sachs 
repealing and replacing obamacare ends up being tax cut for the super rich...

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:36 pm

things really heating up for trump and his buddies,so much so that EVERYONE (and i mean everyone) is hiring lawyers in the wake of trump/russian investigation
from vice president mike pence to even trumps own lawyer has hired a lawyer!!  Laugh

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/16/nbc-trumps-lawyer-has-hired-his-own-lawyer.html

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40297814

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by luvsports! Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:38 pm

Daniel wrote:
luvsports! wrote:
Daniel wrote:

Jog on you git.
Not surprising you have an objection to that. Nor that your only come back is an insult. Need your naive young voters to keep any kind of political power.  What does that tell you about your ideology that it needs dumber voters haha? It tells you that leftism is dumb and doesn't work and that people eventually get wise to it. Corbyn wanting 16 year old votes is precisely because he knows, like you, that leftism requires stupid people. Useful idiots.  Applause

One, I'm intrigued to know what you think my ideology is. The article below this one is me lambasting the left. Buuuutt that seems to be beyond you, comprehension wise, despite the fact you commented on the article...

Second, I am going to explain to you just how stupid your minimum voting age post was.
Going by your logic, Sir Isaac Newton would not be allowed to vote. 
He discovered the laws of optics, figures out that white light is made out of colours, laws of motion and the universal law of gravitation. Then when he was trying to figure out the orbits of planets, which were in the shape of an ellipse, he came up with calculus.
Oh, then he turned 26. The smartest man of all time is not as clever as you. 
There are countless other genuises who were under the age of 30 but not good enough for Sir Daniel. 

There are idiots everywhere, young, your age, old etc. Your post was not useful but it was idiotic.

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

Post by luvsports! Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:39 pm

Cheers boss, good post.

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:39 pm

Hahahaah USA has become the joke of the world. more busy with themselves and lawyers then with world problems.

Makes W look 50 times better as a President.

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:56 am

Veejay wrote:things really heating up for trump and his buddies,so much so that EVERYONE (and i mean everyone) is hiring lawyers in the wake of trump/russian investigation
from vice president mike pence to even trumps own lawyer has hired a lawyer!!  Laugh

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/16/nbc-trumps-lawyer-has-hired-his-own-lawyer.html

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40297814
trump also hires another high profile lawyer as special counsel probe heats up  Laugh

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/06/16/trump-new-lawyer-john-dowd-fbi-investigation-239651

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:35 am

So Britsh Muslims get a little taste of their own medicine on 4 wheels, last night?

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:13 am

They shouldn't be given the vote. No-one that age can make an informed opinion, which is why Corbyn wants it lowering further.  Marxism requires useful idiots.

The next 50 years of getting used to Muslim attacks and revenge attacks for Muslim attacks is gonna be fun, too, isn't it?  YAY for diversity!

Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:29 am

Daniel wrote:They shouldn't be given the vote. No-one that age can make an informed opinion, which is why Corbyn wants it lowering further.  Marxism requires useful idiots.

The next 50 years of getting used to Muslim attacks and revenge attacks for Muslim attacks is gonna be fun, too, isn't it?  YAY for diversity!
its not diversity that the problem,its extremism and people who think that hey have the right to take the law into their own hands thats the problem

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:59 am

Another loss for the Dems and the MSM today... lol.  Sad CNN faces yet again:
U.S Election - Page 19 CNN-Ossoff-Handel-result-w-border-e1498012387490-620x437

Haha.  They couldn't wait to start trashing Trump - now they'll have to settle for their mentally ill "Russia did it!" narrative. Just look at those butt hurt leftists!  Wah

Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:20 pm

so are you still a trump supporter daniel?
even after seeing him seeing him sell billions of $$ worth of weapons to the wahabi saudi muslims who have been accused of sponsoring muslim terrorist attacks??

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:41 pm

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/06/20/tucker-carlson-black-lives-matter-professor-suspended-memorial-day-newark-essex-college

Hahahaha!  Tucker got this left wing racist fired.

"My god, this woman taught kids! It's insane!"

http://www.nj.com/essex/index.ssf/2017/06/essex_county_college_professor_suspended_after_fox.html

of course, she actually literally blames Tucker... rather than her own nasty racists remarks.  Such is leftism.

Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:32 pm

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:11 am

Emanuel macron and the terminator team up to to make the planet great again!!
cant help but think that arnoy is trying to "one up" wind trump up and get under his skin after trump's arrogant comments about schwarzeneggar's viewer ratings for the apprentice

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-macron-arnold-schwarzeneggar-climate-change-make-planet-great-again-a7806491.html

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:14 am

trump may face new legal action for trump university
how many law suits is this guy fighting at the same time!!

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jun/24/donald-trump-university-lawsuit-appeal-sherri-simpson

trump admits to Russian involvement by blaming Obama for failing to act

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/25/donald-trump-accuses-barack-obama-inaction-russian-involvement/

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:07 pm

someone else: You cannot depend on a democracy when the schools and media are biased to the left. Corbyn said Karl Marx was a 'great economist' and that Dictator Castro was a 'champion of social justice'. Labour MP Diane Abbott was re-elected after she said communist 'Mao did more good than harm.' She also sent her son to a private school. It seems she cannot even do basic maths after being asked about the cost of extra police officers, but her voters don't care. Labour councillor Diane Donaldson even said, 'I am in favour of allowing women to wear' a face covering for modesty. Labour MP Debbonaire said, 'What I don't want is for the British people to respond to a case of assault or sexual harassment by saying no to more refugees'. She wants more migrants, even if they commit crime. 1,400 girls were attacked in Rotherham, and others were attacked in Rochdale, but none of this matters because teenagers want 'free' college. Democracy doesn't work when people can be bribed to ignore the real problems.

Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:06 pm

so what do you make of corbyn's glastonburry appearance Daniel? Laugh

I personally think that labours success in the recent election has a lot to do with the referendum
many people ( including myself) were complacent and took for granted that people were just going to vote to remain,so the shock  of the brexit result is what motivated many people to come out and vote this time round

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:18 am

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:10 pm

Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:22 pm

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/822866/general-election-2017-news-labour-students-vote-electoral

Pathetic.

All you need to do with young people is promise them freebies and money.  Hmmm... now why would the voting age be a concern.  Laugh

Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:45 pm

kellyann conway caught out again  Laugh
the comments below are just lovely...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Os_rzOW2_cM&t=28s

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:26 pm

marine le pen charged over eu funding scandal  Laugh
remember when trump said this about le pen
"shes the strongest on boarders and shes the strongest on whats being going on in france.whoever is the toughest on radical islamic terrorism and whoever is the toughest on boarders will do well at the election"
how has that ended mr trump?  Laugh
youre next!!....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-40461551

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by luvsports! Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:14 am

Leaked audio from senior CNN lot that the Russia "scandal" is bollocks...

Ive thought this was just a way for Dems to bitch and moan about how they lost the election. The leaks just showed how bad the Dems were and their wrongdoings. 

We shall see how this pans out... #butthurtDems

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:35 am

But they can rely on their numerous soldiers like Vee working for the real dictators: those who pull the strings behind the people we elect.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:40 am

Tenez wrote:But they can rely on their numerous soldiers like Vee working for the real dictators: those who pull the strings behind the people we elect.  
yes just like the work you do by saying that banning meldonium was a political move and that those who failed drugs for meldonium for meldonium is because they are russian and eastern european   Laugh
(even though a top indian athlete was recently banned for it)

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next