Our Tennis Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» I Just Can't Help Believing!
U.S Election - Page 15 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 9:00 pm by noleisthebest

» The Bullshit of Rafael Nadal
U.S Election - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 12:15 am by Daniel2

» Why Trump's 'tough' stance on radical Islam... could lead to more terrorism
U.S Election - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:32 am by Daniel2

» Missing Madeline 10 years on..
U.S Election - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:31 am by Daniel2

» '15 Dubious Weak Era Records'
U.S Election - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:06 am by Daniel2

» AO 2024 - Sinner baby!!
U.S Election - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:05 am by Daniel2

» Paris Masters
U.S Election - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 9:47 pm by noleisthebest

» Alvarez could bring me back to tennis
U.S Election - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 10:25 am by raiders_of_the_lost_ark

» IDEMOOOOOOO! ! ! !
U.S Election - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2023 9:47 am by noleisthebest

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

U.S Election

+8
Veejay
Tenez
luvsports!
gallery play
Jahu
N2D2L
Daniel
noleisthebest
12 posters

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

U.S Election - Page 15 Empty Re: U.S Election

Post by Veejay Wed May 17, 2017 8:23 pm

if thats what you want to call it
she definitely looks like she could do with a bit of de-corrupting  Big Grin

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Wed May 17, 2017 9:58 pm

putin personally signed off on russian bank financing trump international hotel and tower

On a day when Donald Trump is fending off his exploding Russia scandal from all sides, the news just got much worse for him. Despite his ongoing insistence that he’s had virtually no business dealings with Russia, it’s now been exposed that the Trump International Hotel and Tower was secretly financed by a Russian government controlled bank – and that the deal was approved by Vladimir Putin himself.

That’s the word from the Wall Street Journal today, after it dug into the financial history of the Toronto based Trump-branded hotel (link). The newspaper has reported that Donald Trump owned a stake in the hotel at the time, a claim which he now denies. But his camp is acknowledging that the hotel is managed by the Trump Organization. Worse, the bank involved has direct ties to Vladimir Putin, Trump’s own family, and a Russian spy ring in New York.
VEB bank is so thoroughly controlled by the Russian government that at the time of the Trump hotel financing deal, Russian president Vladimir Putin was the chairman of its supervisory board and was personally approving on all major deals – meaning that Putin himself was the one who signed off on the Trump Toronto project. VEB is also the bank that Donald Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner met with at Trump Tower in New York during the transition period.

And then there’s the Russian spy ring in New York, which included one spy whose cover was a day job at VEB bank. That spy ring was busted in part by U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara – whom Donald Trump ended up firing after he took office.

http://www.palmerreport.com/politics/putin-trump-hotel-russia/2898/

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Fri May 19, 2017 6:43 pm

sweden drops rape charges against julian assange but he could charged for breaking the law in the united kingdom 
as you can see NITB this story was never a smearing campaign by the BBC or any other media outlet just because he leaked information 

he is still wanted in the states though so the u.k could extradite him 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-39979343

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sun May 21, 2017 8:29 pm

trumps $350 billion arms deal with saudia arabia??!! and then he wants to talk about calling all muslims around the world to unite to fight the war on terror??!!
might as well just hand isis the weapons on a silver plate!!
this is how the trump administration are arming isis

@daniel i curious to know how you feel watching your hero sell weapons to the muslims while at the same time trumpeting his anti muslim terrorist rhetoric?

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Sun May 21, 2017 10:53 pm

He is not selling weapons to muslims, but to corrupt Kings, who UK also sells a LOT too!!

Anyway weapons are to be used to kill muslims only in countries around SA.

Next Israel gets billions in FREE weapons to not feel inferior of SA.

At least SA will pay with cheap oil so americans can keep driving their shitty V8 trucks  Laugh

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sun May 21, 2017 11:16 pm

Jahu wrote:He is not selling weapons to muslims, but to corrupt Kings, who UK also sells a LOT too!!

Anyway weapons are to be used to kill muslims only in countries around SA.

Next Israel gets billions in FREE weapons to not feel inferior of SA.

At least SA will pay with cheap oil so americans can keep driving their shitty V8 trucks  Laugh
oh yeah cheap oil definitely a part of it all 
this arms deal is no different then when the americans sold those drills to the kuwaites 
they did it knowing that the drills will help kuwait steal oil from iraq and it would instigate a war they could get their military presence in the middle east

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Sun May 21, 2017 11:19 pm

Oil, money, weapons, war, perfect combo, some rich, some die.

Shame God gave all this oil to dumb Kings.

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sun May 21, 2017 11:33 pm

i wanna know what daniel has to say abut his hero bowing and curtsying,kissing the muslim saudis asses after bashing the muslims during his campaign for 2 years  
is trump still great? 
after tweeting tweets like these : 9/11/14 " saudia arabia is already paying isis"
11/6/12 "do we still want a president who bows to the saudis and lets the OPEC rip us off make america strong vote for mittromney"

and then he goes and sells the saudis $350 billion of arms while bowing,curtsying dancing with them,kissing their asses and receiving a golden chain  Laugh
trump pilloried clinton for donations to the clinton foundation but here  SA and UAE pledge $100 million to ivankas women entrepreneurs funs
this is turning out to be the most corrupt administration yet  Laugh

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Sun May 21, 2017 11:34 pm

Behave your self, it's called Business, nothing to do with Politics....oh wait  Laugh Laugh

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Mon May 22, 2017 6:03 pm

heres even more proof that there is something very wrong in the relationship between the POTUS and FLOTUS 
the #freemelania movement should have a field day wth this..
you can see the video clip on the yahoo link below 

In the clip, the pair can be seen walking away from Air Force One after landing in Tel Aviv, Israel.
Donald attempts to hold his wife’s hand but is slapped away by the First Lady.
https://uk.yahoo.com/style/melania-trump-just-rejected-donald-trumps-attempt-hold-hand-155232495.html

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Emancipator Mon May 22, 2017 6:07 pm

Veejay wrote:i wanna know what daniel has to say abut his hero bowing and curtsying,kissing the muslim saudis asses after bashing the muslims during his campaign for 2 years  
is trump still great? 
after tweeting tweets like these : 9/11/14 " saudia arabia is already paying isis"
11/6/12 "do we still want a president who bows to the saudis and lets the OPEC rip us off make america strong vote for mittromney"

and then he goes and sells the saudis $350 billion of arms while bowing,curtsying dancing with them,kissing their asses and receiving a golden chain  Laugh
trump pilloried clinton for donations to the clinton foundation but here  SA and UAE pledge $100 million to ivankas women entrepreneurs funs
this is turning out to be the most corrupt administration yet  Laugh

Indeed.. just another of the daily contradictions between Trump the candidate and Trump the president.

Like we said right at the beginning. Only 2 kinds of people supported this clown:

1) Complete morons
2) Bigots who liked the shit he spouted

Everyone could see that he's a fraud.

Emancipator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Mon May 22, 2017 10:03 pm

I hope you could see Hilary was a fraud too. Otherwise you could be called a complete Moron or a bigot. 

Frankly, believing that Hilary was any better is just as bad. Actually I think it is worse. I might explain why in a following post.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Mon May 22, 2017 10:06 pm

Hilary sucks too, but Trump is a joke and compromised from his son in law down to his Cabinet and advisers.

I bet half of Trump voters would vote Hilary now, before he is impeached.

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Mon May 22, 2017 10:32 pm

Tenez wrote:I hope you could see Hilary was a fraud too. Otherwise you could be called a complete Moron or a bigot. 

Frankly, believing that Hilary was any better is just as bad. Actually I think it is worse. I might explain why in a following post.
just curious why youre assuming that anyone who is critical of trump is automatically pro-clinton
its entirely plausible to have the same opinion of trump and not believe that clinton is the solution 
if your opinion of someone is that they are fraud or biggot,you can say so without having to name every other fraud or biggot in the history of mankind to make your point 
i find it so strange that when someone is criticised,instead of looking at the reasons why they are being criticised,they or their supporters try to deflect that criticism away by criticising someone else 
case in point,instead of agreeing or disagreeing that trump is a fraud the criticism is deflected and directed at clinton instead,when no one here ever said that clinton couldnt possibly be a fraud either

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Mon May 22, 2017 10:34 pm

Jahu wrote:Hilary sucks too, but Trump is a joke and compromised from his son in law down to his Cabinet and advisers.

The reason Trump has the "deep state" and the media against him is that he is trying to fight them off. The "deep state" is the state within a state, generally way too readily to go to war. It's obvious that this deep state in the US has started all the wars since WWII.  It is constantly trying to turn presidents into warmongers and does it very successfully. Even Obama was under heavy pressure to go for wars he was not in favour off (Lybia for instance).

That's in a nutshell Trump's problem and why he has betrayed his voters so far. He simply has no choice as his arm is twisted by that state inside the state. So the fact he has bad press is actually very much in his favour. 

Hilary was a hysteric woman, completely drugged, already completely under the control of the deep state and the media. I woudl have been scared to have this woman controlling the largest nuclear Arsenal in the world. I feel that Trump is not as stupid as some of you may think.

Last edited by Tenez on Mon May 22, 2017 10:41 pm; edited 2 times in total

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Mon May 22, 2017 10:35 pm

Veejay wrote:
Tenez wrote:I hope you could see Hilary was a fraud too. Otherwise you could be called a complete Moron or a bigot. 

just curious why youre assuming that anyone who is critical of trump is automatically pro-clinton
its entirely plausible to have the same opinion of trump and not believe that clinton is the solution 
if your opinion of someone is that they are fraud or biggot,you can say so without having to name every other fraud or biggot in the history of mankind to make your point 
i find it so strange that when someone is criticised,instead of looking at the reasons why they are being criticised,they or their supporters try to deflect that criticism away by criticising someone else 
case in point,instead of agreeing or disagreeing that trump is a fraud the criticism is deflected and directed at clinton instead,when no one here ever said that clinton couldnt possibly be a fraud either
Why don't you criticize Hilary then?
She has so much blood on her hands.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Mon May 22, 2017 10:39 pm

Veejay wrote:just curious why you re assuming that anyone who is critical of trump is automatically pro-clinton[
Cause that is the simple choice the Americans were given in their last elections. If someone like you spend 10 pages of OTF insulting Trump, I guess it is because you preferred her.

I am not a fan of Trump either but I still think he was the wiser choice.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Mon May 22, 2017 10:39 pm

Jahu wrote:Hilary sucks too, but Trump is a joke and compromised from his son in law down to his Cabinet and advisers.

dont know if it would be half,but there definitely seems to be a fair amount of trump voters who regret voting for him
that doesnt necessarily mean that they would have voted for clinton instead but i dont think a single person who voted for clinton regret not voting for trump instead

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Mon May 22, 2017 10:42 pm

Tenez, so Trump has a problem with state inside the state, and Hilary is controlled by state within the state? Same shit, different package then.

I thought Trump won cause he would kick ass? Oh no, he could not even dismantle ObamaCare, let alone do anything else. He is the biggest joke to happen to democratic world since WWII.

Nuclear stuff, you mean Hilary scares you? Come on, President is the last one to decide there, you just said state within state decides and controls, not the Presidents, who the fear?

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Mon May 22, 2017 10:45 pm

... wrote:

Sure, but that's still much less blood than your current Serbian President and the new President to be (who was his junior puppy).

Care to agree? I know you do.

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Mon May 22, 2017 10:48 pm

... wrote:
Veejay wrote:

ive have said this many times before on this thread,they are all guilty and have blood on their hands singling one person out is just hypocritical 
the reason why clinton isnt the subject of late is because she isnt the president of the united sates and we are discussing the trump administration and all the scandals related,had this been hilary's presidency then naturally her administration and their scandals would have been the subject talked about
but i could ask you the same question,are we ever going to see you criticise trump?
i doubt it,its the exact same thing as with the russians,serena and sharapova 
i dont even think we will ever see you say a bad thing about putin...
as veejay said.... ( not that nazi gublis or whatever his name is)

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Mon May 22, 2017 10:49 pm

Veejay wrote:

dont know if it would be half,but there definitely seems to be a fair amount of trump voters who regret voting for him
that doesnt necessarily mean that they would have voted for clinton instead but i dont think a single person who voted for clinton regret not voting for trump instead

Agree, but most supported Trump cause he projected a macho image and hoped for a change, little did they know that the structure of the state can not be changed in 1 or 2 terms, let alone now with all the major fuckups of endless Russian ties.

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Mon May 22, 2017 10:51 pm

Jahu wrote:Tenez, so Trump has a problem with state inside the state, and Hilary is controlled by state within the state? Same shit, different package then.
Exactly why we should not takes those elections seriously. But at least Trump is trying to temper that "deep state" and this is why they are too keen to impeach him. So it is not quite the same package.

I thought Trump won cause he would kick ass? Oh no, he could not even dismantle ObamaCare, let alone do anything else. He is the biggest joke to happen to democratic world since WWII.
I dunno, I much prefer him to Bush for instance who managed to set fire to the whole middle East with consequences of uncontrolled terrorism all over the world to this day, without counting the death of millions of innocent lives. I am surprised how short memory some have.

Nuclear stuff, you mean Hilary scares you? Come on, President is the last one to decide there, you just said state within state decides and controls, not the Presidents, who the fear?
Again, one is fighting it, the other was simply exciting it.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Mon May 22, 2017 10:53 pm

Trump fighting the state within state with Russians together?

He ain't gonna finish this term, or will be his last term.

P.S: Just to make it clear, I don't like Hilary one bit, not a fan of her at all.

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Mon May 22, 2017 10:59 pm

Jahu wrote:
... wrote:

Sure, but that's still much less blood than your current Serbian President and the new President to be (who was his junior puppy).

Yahoo,
let's not go there and reveal how much you don't know about Serbian history.
I am not interested in debating serious stuff with those who wuote mainstream media.

Serbs rock! Cool

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Mon May 22, 2017 11:00 pm

Jahu wrote:
Veejay wrote:

Agree, but most supported Trump cause he projected a macho image and hoped for a change, little did they know that the structure of the state can not be changed in 1 or 2 terms, let alone now with all the major fuckups of endless Russian ties.
everyone knew what they were voting for when voting for clinton
trump fooled a load of voters leading them to believe that he wasnt a part of the wall street war mongering establishment that they all hated clinton for and here he is doing their dirty work selling weapons and arms to the saudis knowing exactly where it will end up just like clinton did as secretary of state 
he has however tried to deliver (but failed) on some of his campaign promises which is why many of his supporters still believe he is "making america great again"

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Mon May 22, 2017 11:05 pm

... wrote:
Jahu wrote:
... wrote:

Yahoo,
let's not go there and reveal how much you don't know about Serbian history.
I am not interested in debating serious stuff with those who wuote mainstream media.

Serbs rock! Cool

Yeah, so drop the blood there blood here, we know who was bloody in 90's including Djoko's father doing a little arms dealing to finance his son Laugh

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Mon May 22, 2017 11:07 pm

He ain't making great again anything.

Though it's still early, I give him 2 years of his term, then I can judge, but for now, it;s just been a joke of scandals, sack that one, found new links to Russians, no wonder he run away now traveling.

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Mon May 22, 2017 11:14 pm

Jahu wrote:Trump fighting the state within state with Russians together?

He ain't gonna finish this term, or will be his last term.

P.S: Just to make it clear, I don't like Hilary one bit, not a fan of her at all.
these few months have seen more scandals,epic fails,embarrassments,laughs and prime time viewer entertainment in 1 administration then what ive seen in my lifetime so far 
it would be sooooo boring if he were to be impeached and everything went back to the way it was before 
him and his administration give me something to laugh about every day

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Mon May 22, 2017 11:19 pm

Guess he was a good choice for 97% of Americans who don't have passports and never been anywhere else apart from WalMart's.

But than again those who voted him, don't care much what is he doing, important is to watch him say fake news for everything, and they are happy.

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Mon May 22, 2017 11:32 pm

Jahu wrote:Guess he was a good choice for 97% of Americans who don't have passports and never been anywhere else apart from WalMart's.

But than again those who voted him, don't care much what is he doing, important is to watch him say fake news for everything, and they are happy.
Laugh
the best part is that the irony is completely lost on them...

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Tue May 23, 2017 1:46 pm

only just saw the news about the suicide bombing in manchester
shocking!!  Sad Grr Sad
how was someone able to to walk into a music concert with a bomb on them?  erm

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Tue May 23, 2017 1:47 pm

Sad, but also 3rd or 4th time bombs before elections, Belgium, France, UK now.

Getting a little too routine now...

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Tue May 23, 2017 1:59 pm

Jahu wrote:Sad, but also 3rd or 4th time bombs before elections, Belgium, France, UK now.

Getting a little too routine now...
funny that eh jahu? a bit like how the boogeyman bin laden used to pop up before every u.s election "threatening" and fear mongering

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Tue May 23, 2017 2:00 pm

hahaha yeah that was fun, total BS

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Tue May 23, 2017 2:11 pm

well apparently the suicide bomber didnt attend the concert,he just walked up to the people exiting the concert when it finished and detonated 
some news outlets says 29 fatalities,others are saying 22

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Tue May 23, 2017 2:15 pm

Well you can't stop all the bombs, shame most seem teens and kids.

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Tue May 23, 2017 2:30 pm

yeah the fatalities aged from 8-18 it seems 
so young to have your life taken from you 
youre right,its pretty much impossible to prevent attacks like this from happening
anyone walking on the street could have a bomb strapped onto them  just like anyone driving a car could turn it into weapon to drive over people

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Tue May 23, 2017 2:31 pm

Time for this planet to be inhibited by some other species, humanity gone the wrong way.

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Emancipator Tue May 23, 2017 4:18 pm

I've pointed out a thousand times that Hilary Clinton is an awful candidate and that I am not a supporter or her.

Do you have a reading comprehension problem or do you just like to repeat bullshit strawmen?

Emancipator

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Tue May 23, 2017 4:46 pm

cant get my head around why someone would want to blow themselves up to murder as many people as possible.. i mean what is the point...?? what does it achieve?? you can murder people without having to blow yourself up.. erm
youre not a martyr cause there was no real cause to die for and it achieved absolutely nothing cause everyone will carry on their life without being afraid of terror or terrorists 

surprised not to see daniel reacting to the suicide bombing attack but katie hopkin' twitter account has been going crazy..in fact her big mouth has gotten her into so much trouble again,shes had to delete a few tweets 
cant she think before tweeting??!!  Laugh
its too late now,shes already been reported to the police for her tweet calling for a "final solution" alluding to the final solution/ holocaust the nazis had for the jews 
it never seizes to amaze me how she uses every one of the opportunities to promote herself,her hatred and her prejudice 
so instead of this time being about the victims and their families,its somehow becomes all about katie hokins again 
hatred is hatred whether youre the terrorist doing the hate crime or your katie hopkins spewing your prejudice hatred..its the same thing- hatred so shes really no different cause shes a hateful extremist too
she may have every right to hide behind freedom of speech but nothing she ever says or does solves any of the challenges we face from any terrorist threat 

for the record no one is viewing hopkins' tweets as worse or more damaging then the actual terrorist attack,its just that her opinion on the matter is the last thing anyone wants to hear when they are mourning such a horrific act

Last edited by Veejay on Tue May 23, 2017 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Tue May 23, 2017 4:49 pm

Emancipator wrote:

I've pointed out a thousand times that Hilary Clinton is an awful candidate and that I am not a supporter or her.

Do you have a reading comprehension problem or do you just like to repeat bullshit strawmen?
unfortunately youre gonna have to repeat yourself a lot around here TMF,and it may never be enough

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Tue May 23, 2017 6:00 pm

trump says " evil attackers" were behind the manchester terrorist attack and the "wicked ideology must be obliterated" while standing alongside the palestinian president 
how about that for political correctness NITB?  Laugh
what?? no muslim or islam bashing banning anymore  Laugh Laugh
what a coward too afraid to speak the same way he did during his campaign 

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/may/23/donald-trump-evil-losers-manchester-attack

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Tue May 23, 2017 10:23 pm

The Mister Businessman fucked up the budget too:

President Trump's budget includes a simple accounting error that adds up to a $2 trillion oversight. Under the proposed budget released Tuesday, the Trump Administration's proposed tax cuts would boost economic growth enough to pay for $1.3 trillion in spending by 2027. But the tax cuts are also supposed to be revenue-neutral, meaning that trillion dollars is already supposed to pay for the money lost from the tax cuts.

http://time.com/4791113/trump-budget-math-mistake/

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Wed May 24, 2017 12:20 am

Emancipator wrote:

So if I understand, according to you 100% of US voters are morons and bigots. The fact you are only having a go at Trump and his voters doesn't make your argument very clear. Since there was a hysterical, drugged women who voted for all the wars as an alternative to Trump does give a bit of credit to those who voted Trump as they had no other choice and certainly makes them less bigots and morons than those who supported the cow.

We don;t have to like any of the 2 candidates but a choice had to be made.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Wed May 24, 2017 10:30 am

Tenez wrote:
Emancipator wrote:

So if I understand, according to you 100% of US voters are morons and bigots. The fact you are only having a go at Trump and his voters doesn't make your argument very clear. Since there was a hysterical, drugged women who voted for all the wars as an alternative to Trump does give a bit of credit to those who voted Trump as they had no other choice and certainly makes them less bigots and morons than those who supported the cow.

Absolutely!

In fact, the whole planet are morons and bigots as in every election, everywhere, we only vote for the lesser of two evils.

Hilary was going to run to war, Trump is dragging his feet.
Same with UK, France etc...

Decent candidates with genuine, patriotic ambitions can't penetrate higher levels of political echelons and even if they do, they are quickly compromised and silenced by media machine.

Bigots and morons...unite amd fight not against each other but against those who want to enslave us.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Wed May 24, 2017 2:18 pm

Tenez wrote:
Emancipator wrote:

did i miss something? could you back that up please

er no actually they did have a choice,they could have voted for either candidate or not vote at all, whoever voted for either candidate voted out of choice,not because there was no other choice like they were somehow forced to vote for either candidate
yes there were only two options to choose from but thats basically every election,so thats nothing new
maybe there would have been no other choice for you personally going by your "cow" comment which suggests to me that youre a trump supporter  cause you would most likely have voted for him over clinton 
but shouldnt you be happy that she isnt in office...?? so why still so upset...??
is it because trump is turning out to be everything i said he would be?
whoever voted for trump believing that he is the lesser of 2 evils should feel fucking stupid now!!

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Wed May 24, 2017 2:45 pm

only good thing to come out of the manchester suicide bombing is chelsea cancelling their premier league victory parade!!
although they are doing it out of compassion ( credit to them) i doubt many would have wanted to see the likes of john terry behave as if he was some kind of hero 
arsenal have cancelled FA cup final screening at emirates stadium
i dont get the point of cancelling things for security reasons
in a years time when theres no cancelations for security reasons,a suicide bomber could instead just carry out an attack then 
logically speaking a terrorist attack would only happen when you least expect it,not when youre expecting one to happen 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-4537460/Chelsea-cancel-title-parade-wake-Manchester-attack.html

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Wed May 24, 2017 5:07 pm

is it because trump is turning out to be everything i said he would be?
whoever voted for trump believing that he is the lesser of 2 evils should feel fucking stupid now!!
=======================================
Of course i would have voted for Trump over Clinton. The fact he is in trouble and having bad press proves one thing. He is fighting the deep state. I could have easily predicted what it would have been under the cow too. Just more debt and more wars, more terrorism.
The terrorism spreading in Europe has nothing to do with Trump its Clinton and her lobbies which created it by decades of their own terrorism in the middle East.
As long as Trump is ridiculed by the media and pushed towards impeachment by the deep state, those who have alienated billions of muslims and turn them into terrorists, he has some credit from me. The day he is portrayed as a hero it will because he will have started WW3..something the cow, or your cow as much as Trump is my man, would have probably been very keen to.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Wed May 24, 2017 5:36 pm

By my main point is that neither you or i know whats going on behind the curtain. You dont know what pushed a "nobel peace price" like obama to extend the wars beyond those Bush created. We dont know why someone like Trump who made his campaign against those Middle East wars certainly feels the urge to bomb a few strategic spots in Syria without having any proof of who spilled the gaz. There are so many things we dont know but what i can see straight away is that the cow was ready to say and do anything she was told. I personally find healthier to see an internal fight in the establishment. Looks like a power struggle and that's good news for the rest of the world....even if it wont be the panacee.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next