Our Tennis Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» I Just Can't Help Believing!
The Bullshit of Rafael Nadal EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 9:00 pm by noleisthebest

» The Bullshit of Rafael Nadal
The Bullshit of Rafael Nadal EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 12:15 am by Daniel2

» Why Trump's 'tough' stance on radical Islam... could lead to more terrorism
The Bullshit of Rafael Nadal EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:32 am by Daniel2

» Missing Madeline 10 years on..
The Bullshit of Rafael Nadal EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:31 am by Daniel2

» '15 Dubious Weak Era Records'
The Bullshit of Rafael Nadal EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:06 am by Daniel2

» AO 2024 - Sinner baby!!
The Bullshit of Rafael Nadal EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:05 am by Daniel2

» Paris Masters
The Bullshit of Rafael Nadal EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 9:47 pm by noleisthebest

» Alvarez could bring me back to tennis
The Bullshit of Rafael Nadal EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 10:25 am by raiders_of_the_lost_ark

» IDEMOOOOOOO! ! ! !
The Bullshit of Rafael Nadal EmptyMon Sep 11, 2023 9:47 am by noleisthebest

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

The Bullshit of Rafael Nadal

5 posters

Go down

The Bullshit of Rafael Nadal Empty The Bullshit of Rafael Nadal

Post by noleisthebest Tue Sep 19, 2023 6:17 pm

Nadal: "I would change many things in my life and my career, I  have made wrong decisions when it comes to protecting my physique. Djokovic, he has done better because his way of playing has allowed him to play more than me. But I was wrong for thinking that my decisions were good. I have missed four and a half years of Grand Slams in my sporting career.

This is reality and that is also what sport is about. That does not mean I am better than Djokovic because I have played less. He has been better because he has had a better physique or a way of playing that has allowed him to play more than me.

"You can live frustrated with 22 Grand Slams, for example, Novak lives it in a more intense way. For him, it would have been a greater frustration not to achieve it. Perhaps that is why he achieved it."

======================================================
.....says Nadal about Novak Djokovic who was banned from TWO slams (Nadal would have not won AO had Nole been kicked out of the land of convicts) because he didn't want the jabs (not to mention the ridiculous disqualification from US for accidental moment with the oscar performance line judge in the wake of which line judges as God's judgment are scrapped from the USO).
Signor Nadal, why don't you just humble yourself and admit the man is a better player and keep those last few strands of hair on... Laugh

"You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free" love

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

The Bullshit of Rafael Nadal Empty Re: The Bullshit of Rafael Nadal

Post by Daniel2 Thu Feb 01, 2024 4:08 am

They're both cunts.

Daniel2

Back to top Go down

Post by naxroy Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:51 pm

I have logged in just to say that I, as as a Nadal fan, totally disagree with his words.

Djokovic is better, end of story.

Nadal has had a huge impact in the sport, he is one of the greatest, but Djokovic is better than him.

These words are in my opinion not a good thing coming from him. Everybody makes mistakes, and this is a big one.

naxroy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:37 pm

"This is reality and that is also what sport is about. That does not mean I am better than Djokovic because I have played less. He has been better because he has had a better physique or a way of playing that has allowed him to play more than me."

What s funny is that He doesn't talk about talent...just about fitness. This is what I have been saying all along. He knows better than anyone that those 2 got their success from fitness and nothing else. Just look at their tennis...no grace in any way.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by N2D2L Sat Feb 10, 2024 12:28 pm

Daniel2 wrote:They're both cunts.
I've met Rafa and he's a really nice guy actually. Very easy for people's words in interviews to get twisted these days; so I think how a celebrity treats common people in real life is significant.

N2D2L

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:55 pm

N2D2L wrote:
Daniel2 wrote:They're both cunts.
I've met Rafa and he's a really nice guy actually. Very easy for people's words in interviews to get twisted these days; so I think how a celebrity treats common people in real life is significant.

wow!

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel2 Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:08 am

He's a narcissist.
As I keep telling you - "meeting" someone one day and flashing a smile is not the same as a history of poor interviews and poor sportsmanship - nor it is a diagnosis of a personality disorder.  He has one.  Every time he loses, the annoying cretin has an injury.  "Oh but he is sooo humble!"  and yet every time "I was not feeling at my best with the foot... but now's not the time to talk of that - my opponent played well"  LOL

My ex gf was one.  She was all smiles and nice too - until the mask dropped.  You really are utterly naive.

Daniel2

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel2 Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:15 am

https://www.reddit.com/r/tennis/comments/197hq5p/nadals_statement_about_becoming_the_ambassador_of/

There's some real bullshit.

Prudent_Classroom583
27d ago

Sooner people stop idolize and idealize people they don't know, the better. Probably 99% of the people we come across on the street have their own price, these athletes are no different.

< one for you Amrit.

Daniel2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down