Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» ATP Masters 1000: Cincinnati
Yesterday at 10:48 pm by Jahu

» 10 Years Ago...
Yesterday at 9:16 pm by Tenez

» How strong is Nadal mentally?
Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:54 pm by Tenez

» US OPEN 2017
Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:38 pm by Daniel

» Sharapova announces failed drug test
Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:53 pm by Jahu

» Will Federer and Nadal Finally Meet At The US Open?
Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:45 am by Daniel

» Canadian Masters 1000
Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:27 am by legendkillar

» Another record for Federer coming up?
Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:46 pm by Daniel

» The doping program joke of the ITF!!!
Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:51 pm by legendkillar

August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031   

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum


U.S Election

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Veejay on Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:41 am

luvsports! wrote:Leaked audio from senior CNN lot that the Russia "scandal" is bollocks...

Ive thought this was just a way for Dems to bitch and moan about how they lost the election. The leaks just showed how bad the Dems were and their wrongdoings. 

We shall see how this pans out... #butthurtDems
yea i saw that but it seems that the investigation by the FBI continues...for some reason i guess
whats the problem here anyway,i thought that CNN was fake news? 
so how come everyone is now believing this leaked audio,i thought that no one believed anything they said!!

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by luvsports! on Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:21 am

Just to make things clear on my views on this.

I was a Bernie fan. Some policies I liked, other times I thought he was a social justice warrior and I hate that.

The DNC are pathetic. For me the main bit is that the leaks of emails etc, showed how bad the party is. Russia for me is just an excuse tactic. No introspection from the Dems on how to go on.
Pelosi, Perez, Booker etc, are corporate shills who still say Hillary is the party leader. She lost to a guy who had 65 % unfavourability rating!

They don't admit there is a problem so they won't improve. I watch Colbert and Maher who go on about Trump, at times rightly so, but nothing on this at all. 
That is corporate hackery.
You HAVE to acknowledge the good that other sides do, for instance, Trump being against TPP, something Obama was for!

This is why I dont really have a side, for me they all suck.

luvsports!

Posts : 3932
Join date : 2012-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Veejay on Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:31 am

luvsports! wrote:Just to make things clear on my views on this.

I was a Bernie fan. Some policies I liked, other times I thought he was a social justice warrior and I hate that.

The DNC are pathetic. For me the main bit is that the leaks of emails etc, showed how bad the party is. Russia for me is just an excuse tactic. No introspection from the Dems on how to go on.
Pelosi, Perez, Booker etc, are corporate shills who still say Hillary is the party leader. She lost to a guy who had 65 % favourability rating!

They don't admit there is a problem so they won't improve. I watch Colbert and Maher who go on about Trump, at times rightly so, but nothing on this at all. 
That is corporate hackery.
You HAVE to acknowledge the good that other sides do, for instance, Trump being against TPP, something Obama was for!

This is why I dont really have a side, for me they all suck.
i dont know if this russian involvement scandal is true or not,all we have to go by is what is being said in the media
there does seem to be some credibility to the story by who certain members of the trump cabinet have been involved with,but thats just my opinion
the main point i was trying to make is that you cant have it both ways
people cant call cnn fake news and then suddenly believe what they are saying as if its the truth
thats a double standard isnt it? 
all i ever do is post articles that makes me laugh at this circus,thats the only thing that really keeps me intersted,whatever i can laugh at

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by luvsports! on Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:56 am

I think all sides are guilty of "fake news", half-truths, bias etc.

Some stuff Fox do is BS, same as with MSNBC and CNN. I''m not making generalisations though.
But the hysteria on Russia, that atm still doesn't have a shred of evidence, is coming from the mainstream left media.

luvsports!

Posts : 3932
Join date : 2012-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Veejay on Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:25 pm

luvsports! wrote:I think all sides are guilty of "fake news", half-truths, bias etc.

Some stuff Fox do is BS, same as with MSNBC and CNN. I''m not making generalisations though.
But the hysteria on Russia, that atm still doesn't have a shred of evidence, is coming from the mainstream left media.
well if theres no evidence,why do all the u.s intelligence agencies seem to agree that russia meddled in the u.s election?
what are they basing it on then?

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by luvsports! on Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:36 pm

The same intelligence agencies who have overthrown governments, assassinated people, lied about people all the time, their treatment of Snowden and Manning.
DOn't trust them at all. 
They keep saying collusion but find me one piece of evidence that actually shows it atm. You can't, nobody has.

luvsports!

Posts : 3932
Join date : 2012-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Veejay on Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:42 pm

luvsports! wrote:The same intelligence agencies who have overthrown governments, assassinated people, lied about people all the time, their treatment of Snowden and Manning.
DOn't trust them at all. 
They keep saying collusion but find me one piece of evidence that actually shows it atm. You can't, nobody has.
fair enough luvsports,there is no evidence in the public domain,but that doesnt automatically mean that there isnt any evidence at all,i dont know,you dont know,no point in assuming that there isnt if you dont know 
if the intelligence agencies really wanted to get rid of trump that badly,they would just do a kennedy on him...thats the way i see it 
they would easily get away with something like that and put the blame elsewhere considering how hated he is,in comparison to how loved kennedy was 
so much easier then an investigation too dont you think?

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by luvsports! on Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:45 pm

Haha, I don't know enough about that one to say V. 
Just to clarify, I really do not like Trump one iota.

luvsports!

Posts : 3932
Join date : 2012-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Veejay on Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:49 pm

luvsports! wrote:Haha, I don't know enough about that one to say V. 
Just to clarify, I really do not like Trump one iota.
i guess we just have to wait and see how this russian probe plays out,you could turn out to be completely right in the end!
at the moment it seems like the media have backed down a lot especially after the cnn leak,but i dont think that trump and his buddies would hire lawyers to defend them if they didnt need to and if they didnt feel some kind of threat coming their way

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Tenez on Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:30 pm

Veejay wrote:...there is no evidence in the public domain,but that doesnt automatically mean that there isnt any evidence at all,i dont know,you dont know,no point in assuming that there isnt if you dont know .....
This is another gem Vee. Just shows how much you are prepared to believe in things that don't have evidence.


Tenez

Posts : 16636
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by luvsports! on Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:52 pm

Don't you say that though over doping? 
I feel doping is very prevalent but that statement just comes across as hypocritical.

luvsports!

Posts : 3932
Join date : 2012-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Tenez on Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:57 pm

luvsports! wrote:Don't you say that though over doping? 
I feel doping is very prevalent but that statement just comes across as hypocritical.
I woudl not say a phrase like that. Regarding doping, it's there. Athletes are being caught red handed, it's just an extrapolation to talk about those who don't get caught.

I am not sure how you can't see the difference!

Tenez

Posts : 16636
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Veejay on Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:32 pm

Tenez wrote:
Veejay wrote:...there is no evidence in the public domain,but that doesnt automatically mean that there isnt any evidence at all,i dont know,you dont know,no point in assuming that there isnt if you dont know .....
This is another gem Vee. Just shows how much you are prepared to believe in things that don't have evidence.

its not about believing things,just because evidence for any case or investigation isnt in the public domain doesnt necessarily or automatically mean that the evidence doesnt exist
take the fuentes trial for instance 
just because the public and media dont have the evidence does that mean that there is no evidence at all? 
i dont believe that such a probe or investigation into russain links with the 2016 election would start or even continue or if there was anything to base it on to begin with.clearly some kind of crime has been committed which sparked this whole investigation 
maybe the investigation will amount to nothing,if it doesnt then its safe to say that they didnt find anything significant to prosecute anyone,there wasnt enough evidence or that whatever evidence there was could have been destroyed like hillary clintons email scandal where she destroyed all the devices that the information was on
i wouldnt put that past the trump administration cause they i believe that they are just as corrupt,if not more then clinton

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Veejay on Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:33 pm

luvsports! wrote:Don't you say that though over doping? 
I feel doping is very prevalent but that statement just comes across as hypocritical.
precisely luvsports!

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Veejay on Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:35 pm

Veejay wrote:
luvsports! wrote:The same intelligence agencies who have overthrown governments, assassinated people, lied about people all the time, their treatment of Snowden and Manning.
DOn't trust them at all. 
They keep saying collusion but find me one piece of evidence that actually shows it atm. You can't, nobody has.
fair enough luvsports,there is no evidence in the public domain,but that doesnt automatically mean that there isnt any evidence at all,i dont know,you dont know,no point in assuming that there isnt if you dont know 
if the intelligence agencies really wanted to get rid of trump that badly,they would just do a kennedy on him...thats the way i see it 
they would easily get away with something like that and put the blame elsewhere considering how hated he is,in comparison to how loved kennedy was 
so much easier then an investigation too dont you think?
i was just thinking,maybe the intelligence agencies dont want to take trump out cause then theyll be left with pence!!!  Laugh
trump is a terrible president,but at least he is entertaining!!

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Daniel on Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:23 pm

CNN have been found guilty - red handed - of severe bias and fake news.  Fox hasn't.  CNN and the liberal media is by far the worst and undercover videos has proven it. The videos even proved that CNN itself knows that the Russia story is nonsense but wants viewers and to bring Trump down.  That's also why V wants it to be true.

The left are mentally ill and are becoming more and more deranged as time passes.  First they demanded a recount (Jill Stein made a heap of cash out of the gullible Dem voters), then they wanted the electoral representatives to cast their vote for Hillary (and sent death threats and all sorts as coercion), then they wanted an impeachment - and the Russia story spawned from that.  One leftist tried to assassinate Trump, one tried to shoot numerous Republicans dead at a baseball game. Hundreds have rioted and looted - some of them for weeks on end. CNN and other leftist media have been driving insane stories about Trump for weeks.  His son and wife have been fair game for disgusting stories also. Let's not even try to pretend that the right is "as bad" as the left here. The left is utterly bankrupt and I wouldn't be surprised to see the Republican's vote grow at the next election because of it.

Daniel

Posts : 2854
Join date : 2013-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by luvsports! on Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:14 pm

Daniel wrote:CNN have been found guilty - red handed - of severe bias and fake news.  Fox hasn't.  CNN and the liberal media is by far the worst and undercover videos has proven it. The videos even proved that CNN itself knows that the Russia story is nonsense but wants viewers and to bring Trump down.  That's also why V wants it to be true.

The left are mentally ill and are becoming more and more deranged as time passes.  First they demanded a recount (Jill Stein made a heap of cash out of the gullible Dem voters), then they wanted the electoral representatives to cast their vote for Hillary (and sent death threats and all sorts as coercion), then they wanted an impeachment - and the Russia story spawned from that.  One leftist tried to assassinate Trump, one tried to shoot numerous Republicans dead at a baseball game. Hundreds have rioted and looted - some of them for weeks on end. CNN and other leftist media have been driving insane stories about Trump for weeks.  His son and wife have been fair game for disgusting stories also. Let's not even try to pretend that the right is "as bad" as the left here. The left is utterly bankrupt and I wouldn't be surprised to see the Republican's vote grow at the next election because of it.

Agree re the left, but Fox are not exactly run by Walter Cronkite folk.
Not exactly high ratings ...
http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/tv/fox/

luvsports!

Posts : 3932
Join date : 2012-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Veejay on Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:19 pm

Daniel wrote:CNN have been found guilty - red handed - of severe bias and fake news.  Fox hasn't.  CNN and the liberal media is by far the worst and undercover videos has proven it. The videos even proved that CNN itself knows that the Russia story is nonsense but wants viewers and to bring Trump down.  That's also why V wants it to be true.

The left are mentally ill and are becoming more and more deranged as time passes.  First they demanded a recount (Jill Stein made a heap of cash out of the gullible Dem voters), then they wanted the electoral representatives to cast their vote for Hillary (and sent death threats and all sorts as coercion), then they wanted an impeachment - and the Russia story spawned from that.  One leftist tried to assassinate Trump, one tried to shoot numerous Republicans dead at a baseball game. Hundreds have rioted and looted - some of them for weeks on end. CNN and other leftist media have been driving insane stories about Trump for weeks.  His son and wife have been fair game for disgusting stories also. Let's not even try to pretend that the right is "as bad" as the left here. The left is utterly bankrupt and I wouldn't be surprised to see the Republican's vote grow at the next election because of it.
im not desperate for it to be true daniel,theres still plenty more to laugh at the trump administration 
trump will be his own undoing...no one has to do anything,just sit back and watch him implode
but maybe just a little bait for twitter... Laugh
wont take much for him to bite and fall straight into it!!

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by luvsports! on Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:21 pm

Veejay wrote:
luvsports! wrote:I think all sides are guilty of "fake news", half-truths, bias etc.

Some stuff Fox do is BS, same as with MSNBC and CNN. I''m not making generalisations though.
But the hysteria on Russia, that atm still doesn't have a shred of evidence, is coming from the mainstream left media.
well if theres no evidence,why do all the u.s intelligence agencies seem to agree that russia meddled in the u.s election?
what are they basing it on then?

Forgot to say, that statement about all 17 agencies agreeing on this is bogus.
Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper (under Obama) said it was just three agencies who said that. CIA, FBI and NASA. Such trustworthy sources!
AAAAnd the DNC wouldn't let the FBI check their servers!

luvsports!

Posts : 3932
Join date : 2012-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Tenez on Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:34 am

Already then...imagine now...Any US President has to fight an internal war:
And they are losing it with every new president.

Tenez

Posts : 16636
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Veejay on Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:10 pm

luvsports! wrote:
Veejay wrote:
luvsports! wrote:I think all sides are guilty of "fake news", half-truths, bias etc.

Some stuff Fox do is BS, same as with MSNBC and CNN. I''m not making generalisations though.
But the hysteria on Russia, that atm still doesn't have a shred of evidence, is coming from the mainstream left media.
well if theres no evidence,why do all the u.s intelligence agencies seem to agree that russia meddled in the u.s election?
what are they basing it on then?

Forgot to say, that statement about all 17 agencies agreeing on this is bogus.
Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper (under Obama) said it was just three agencies who said that. CIA, FBI and NASA. Such trustworthy sources!
AAAAnd the DNC wouldn't let the FBI check their servers!
i have said this before,if trump were to be impeached it should be because of something he did that warranted it,so as much as i hate the guy i personally wont support any charade that tries to frame him
i still however maintain the opinion that if u.s intelligence agencies,especially the CIA wanted to get rid of trump that badly they would just blow his head off

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Veejay on Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:51 pm

what does everyone make of the " strides " the first lady melania trump is supposedly making against cyber bulling vs her husbands tweets about morning joe  Laugh
charity starts at home!!!!!!

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Veejay on Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:19 pm

god help america!!
thats obviously whats going on in his head!!
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/881503147168071680

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Tenez on Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:32 pm

Assad also talks about the "deep state" in the US....this is what Einsenhower was referring to.



I told you many times Vee....you are barking at the wrong tree! It's that same deep state that wanted you to hate him in the first place.

Tenez

Posts : 16636
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Veejay on Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:14 pm

donald trumps handshake drama continues in warsaw  Laugh Laugh

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/lady-poland-snubs-president-trump-handshake-article-1.3305959

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Daniel on Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:08 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ilM5J6H-LU

he also makes a tennis analogy here for you veejay.

Daniel

Posts : 2854
Join date : 2013-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Veejay on Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:16 pm

Daniel wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ilM5J6H-LU

he also makes a tennis analogy here for you veejay.
fair enough daniel,i say this all the time everyone is entitled to their own opinion,you are and the guy in the video is too

there are definitely some fair points said
im not someone who goes out and advocates for multiculturalism by saying that we need more immigrants from other cultures or that we should just open the floodgates,i do think that we should be willing to help people if they desperately need help
but the situation is what it is,thats just the reality 
i keep asking you this :multiculturalism is so far gone,how can you possibly undo it now?
my opinion is :rather then sit around and moan and complain about it all day long,which is just counterproductive ,why not work together instead to make this easy for everyone 
its a proven fact that different cultures can coexist peacefully 
its the same as if people are taught to hate,they can just as easily be taught to love

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Veejay on Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:37 pm

im guessing that this is what invaka trump meant when she said she tries to stay out of politics


https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jul/08/ivanka-trump-g20-world-leaders-meeting

http://time.com/4832573/ivanka-trump-donald-twitter-tweets-politics/

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Jahu on Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:56 am

Vee, come back man, wtf? 

Jahu

Posts : 1808
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by DECIMA on Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:36 am

Bogbrush scared him away- just shows this forum is not pro-Fed enough and becoming too hostile to Federer fans like Veejay.

DECIMA

Posts : 4241
Join date : 2013-05-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum