Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

U.S Election

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

U.S Election

Post by Veejay on Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:26 pm

so trump is the republican party's officlal presidential candidate...
not sure what all those right wingers are going to make of his slovakian wife as the possible first lady
its been such a racially charged run up so i dont see how that cant hurt him lol
i gotta say i loved her first stolen speech from michelle obama

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1z4nbjgJAdE

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Veejay on Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:35 pm

people on social media are having a field day over melania's plagiarism scandal smiley
a few have really tickled me...
"maybe melania is the reason why trump thinks  immigrants steal!! " lol!!
trumps politica career is built on denying obamas legitimacy and heres his wife stealig michelle obamas speech!!

the trumps might own a fortune in commerical property but when it come to intellectual property,they are clearly bankrupt !!

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ... on Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:37 am

Technical detail!

Trump's wife is Slovenian, not Slovakian.

Slovenia was part of ex Yugoslavia and they were known as little Austrians.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:25 pm

yes i am aware of the difference but im alost positive i heard someone call her slovakian as in formally part of the czech republic
perhaps they made the mistake cause ivana trump is czech

plagarism aside,i actually thought that she did a dam good job speeking publicly for the first time proving that shes not just a pretty face.obviously she never wrote the speech herself
shes certainlly going to be the most beautiful first lady that the u.s has ever had

as for trump himself,i wonder how all his supports are going to react when he fails to deliver all the ridiculous promises he is making..
they cant possibly believe that he is actually going to build a wall to keep the mexicans out and make mexico pay for it!!
this is what he said in 1998 for people magazine

"if i were to run,id run as a republican,they're the dumbest group of voters in the country.they believe anything on fox news.i could lie and they'd still eat it up.i bet my numbers would be terrific"

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ... on Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:52 pm

I have no idea about USO campaign, but saw photos of Trump's wife in serbian media, ...a bit of reflected glory probably...so funny, like she is going to lobby for us.

Underneath all that make-up, fake tan, silicone, botox etc...there must be some natural beauty...I hope she does not end up looking like Ivona Trump.

So is it Trump vs Hilary?

Wow, what a combo....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:15 pm

yes i looks like it will be hilary vs trump...
trump seems to be far more controversial and as a result is much more of a hot topic then hilary which in my opinion works to his advantage so i expect him to win the election
trump is however setting himself up to fail making ridiculous promises that will be impossoble to keep.theres no way he will get any of it done when you look at the uphill battle obama had fighting the republicans in congress
his supporters are going to feel like they were lied to and deceived...either way i expect there to be some kind of riot

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ... on Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:45 pm

Well all politicians make promises they don't intend to keep.
They are there just to get the votes.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:05 pm

theoretically yes,politicians do say things just to get votes,but i dont think i have ever heard a politician  or someone running for office  say things like building walls to keep potential illegal immigrants out or to ban an entire religion from entering a country
while i understand the motive behind it,his proposals are idiotic to say the least
how do you know if someone is a muslim or not? so if you look like a muslim or looks like a certain type of ethnicity you cat enter the states?
lol

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez on Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:47 pm

Trump was an idiot to say something like that...but I still consider him far less dangerous than Hillary who is ready to set the world on fire just to be elected.

Tenez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel on Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:01 pm

Trump is the only person who will say things as they are and is not a career politician. Hillary should be in jail.

Daniel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:16 pm

i dont know so much about that tenez gong on the basis of "better the devil you know then the devil you dont" with hilary you know what to expect....more of the sam  not much will change for american people cause of who she will represent
trump has no previous experience as a politician,he sint a free mason,a scull and bonesman or a part of the bilderberg group

not sure if thats a good or bad thing in his favour or in favour of the american people

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez on Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:34 pm

The US have started all the wars more or less since end of WW2. That is a devil we know and I personally don't want it anymore. Hilary is a fool.

Tenez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:21 pm

well the majoirty of the wars in the last 200-300 years have been instigated by the people who are in the business of war...politicians come and go but the ruling class always remains the same so i dont see how anyone running for office is really going to change that...
a lot of poeple believe that princess dianna was assasinated because her campaigning against mine fields was starting to affect profits
a lot of people also believe that kennedy had his head blown off in public for trying to take back control of the federal reserve
the only way youre gonna stop that devil is if arms companies stop manufacturing weapons,but as long s they do there will always be conflict or a war somewhere

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:44 pm

i meant land mines not mine fields lol

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:21 pm

poor melania cant seem to get a break...
joyce beatty plagiarizes melanias outfit....and melania's webite has gone off line after questions surrounding whether her "degree" was legitimate

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez on Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:02 pm

Veejay wrote:well the majoirty of the wars in the last 200-300 years have been instigated by the people who are in the business of war...politicians come and go but the ruling class always remains the same so i dont see how anyone running for office is really going to change that...
a lot of poeple believe that princess dianna was assasinated because her campaigning against mine fields was starting to affect profits
a lot of people also believe that kennedy had his head blown off in public for trying to take back control of the federal reserve
the only way youre gonna stop that devil is if arms companies stop manufacturing weapons,but as long s they do there will always be conflict or a war somewhere
So why do you think Hillary would be better? More than anyone " the people in the  business of war" are supporting her.

Tenez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ... on Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:11 am

What are worst/best case scenarios if either gets elected?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:26 pm

@ tenez
its not that i think that hilary is better,its that i think that trump is a lot worse

@NITB not sure but its obvious that hilary has experience runnung a country wheres as trump has none
trumps ego is bigger then his net worth and will be the downfall of him
i dont think the u.s should have a leader who is unfiltered and would offend everyone every time he opens his mouth

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:41 pm

more trump scandal lol....melania like youve never seen her before..
im actually surprised its taken this long for this photo to surface in the media

http://nypost.com/2016/07/30/melania-trump-like-youve-never-seen-her-before/

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ... on Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:53 pm

Veejay wrote:more trump scandal lol....melania like youve never seen her before..
im actually surprised its taken this long for this photo to surface in the media

http://nypost.com/2016/07/30/melania-trump-like-youve-never-seen-her-before/

Lucky Donald! Winking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:33 pm

i dont know if donald would consider himself lucky that men were wanking to nude pictures of his wife...

there seems to be a lot of similarities between the trump campaign and brexit
he seems to have targeted and is appeal to the people who are angry of not being heard and fed up of being screwed over..when people get fed up they turn extreme as a result many of his supporters come across as xenophobic or perhaps even racist
the fact that he has come this far saying the offensive things that he has been saying and making such outlandish promises speaks volumes about the underlying tone of the way many americans feel

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ... on Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:46 pm

Being a moral tart is worse than posing naked.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:06 pm

i dont see a problem with either,unless you pose naked and then hypocritically go on to pretend like youre some kind of moral pillar of virtue for the community

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ... on Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:20 pm

Well...I decided to see what the big deal and fuss was all about:

What can I say....a good looking woman married to a successful businessman!
What a shock!!!

Of course both are hilarious, but what else did anyone expect from US campaign?

Seriously...who cares about her "degree" and speech talents...
Her job is to make her husband happy and she clearly is.

I am sure we won't hear of any oval office "lewinski" type of scandals if Donald wins.

And we can rest assured Melania will never be running for presidency.

Life is too short.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:52 pm

didnt ivana trump divorce donald trump because of his infidelity?
i actually know someone who was competing in one of those pageants that was affiliated with trump,she actually got to meet him last year and told me that he was incredibly flirtatious with a lot of the girls,she said she actually thought that he was being very inappropriate 
its worth noting that she isnt even that attractive,certainly nowhere near as attractive as melania,even though she is much younger 
i dont know how true what she saying is, but as they say,once a cheater always a cheater 
these days people dont just vote for the man/woman running for office,its the entire impression of the family thats supposed to set an example
theres a lot more expectation from the first lady then just to keep her husband happy 
technically she is running for the presidency as she is 1 half of the power couple so questioning her credentials is part and parcel of whether or not she is capable of doing the job

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ... on Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:13 pm

Vee,

it's all a show.
We are not far off from Homer Simpson running for a US president.

Have you ever seen BBC's "Yes, (Prime)Minister"?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:34 pm

yeah i know its all a show,thats why i am watching.. i'm finding it really entertaining 
i actually like melania,you can tell that she's a very classy well manered woman
talking about it all being a show...so much of what we see on tv and told in the media is supposedly staged 
the latest conspiracy theory that seems to be gaining real momentum is that the earth is flat...now thats something i cant get my head around  Yikes

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DECIMA on Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:49 pm

I'm gonna try my best to win election for sure, no?

But is also true that Hillary is bery tough opponent, she is dangurus and can be bery aggressive, so is important I keep fighting and stay colm.
USA needs to have good defence for sure, we need to spend money on military and build big wall, so big wall that even my moonballs can't go over it.

DECIMA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez on Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:45 am

Well DP, pretty well summed up. 

In short both will lead us to hell. Hillary quicker

Tenez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ... on Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:22 pm

I am beginning to like Donald...my conspiracy bro! Winking

"The Republican candidate also told a crowd in Ohio that he feared the US presidential election in November "is going to be rigged".
The billionaire said he had been hearing "more and more" that the election may not be contested fairly, though he did not elaborate further."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:38 pm

well thats a stupid thing to say,cause happens if he wins?
does that mean that the election wasnt constested fairly and that it was rigged?
or does that mean that it can only be rigged if hillary wins ( making him look like a sore loser)
while im aware that many people believe that the first term election in which george bush junior won to become president was rigged through his relative the governor of florida,saying something like could backfire on him cause all his supporters will think.."well if its going to be rigged then why the hell even bother to vote?"

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ... on Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:46 pm

I think all these crazy statemets are calculated PR to bring more publicity.

Behind it all: stupid image, outrageous comments, naked posing wife etc is a crafty man laughing at people's reactions.

Donald is the ultimate WUM!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:38 pm

i think that trumps ego is so massive,that he is used to doing and saying whatever he wants without ever having to answer to anyone or face the consequences or repercussions of his actions
unfortunately for him he is applying for a job where he has to answer and account for every single thing he does or say 

see what i mean in link below 
https://uk.news.yahoo.com/france-living-time-war-181514608.html

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ... on Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:14 pm

I think this whole accountability thing is a myth.

Politicians are biggest criminals and liars. How many of them have ended up in prison?

They are above law. Blair, Bush, Clinton...the lot!

It's us "little" people that are accountable and have to pay every penny of tax and every parking fine...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ... on Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:22 pm

I don't know what to think of that clip.

It looks a bit staged.

But if anything can win - it's love.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:43 pm

maybe accountability is the wrong word to use,politicians are definitely judged by the court of public opinion
that may or may not have an impact on how much they get away with but
i was specifically referring to donald trump not politicians per say
my point was that i seriously doubt that anyone who is employed by donald trump would ever tell him what they truly think of him to his face
as a billionaire everyone is always kissing his ass day and night and as a result he must be used to doing and saying whatever he wants,offending whoever he wants without having to answer to anyone cause he is the boss
its different being a president or politician cause people will voice their opinion and the media will certainly be critical too

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DECIMA on Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:53 pm

I'm sorry NITB, but Veejay is right in his analysis on Trump.

I don't think he's actually intelligent enough to be in a position of power, he's very simplistic.

DECIMA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ... on Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:46 am

Look how simple yet perfect a circle is.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez on Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:58 am

DONALD TRUMP wrote:I'm sorry NITB, but Veejay is right in his analysis on Trump.

I don't think he's actually intelligent enough to be in a position of power, he's very simplistic.

I personally thought he was not even a knowledgeable tennis fan!

Tenez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DECIMA on Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:11 pm

Tenez wrote:
DONALD TRUMP wrote:I'm sorry NITB, but Veejay is right in his analysis on Trump.

I personally thought he was not even a knowledgeable tennis fan!
He is very knowledgeable, and he says Nadal is going to be tremendous in Rio, he's gonna win big league, he's gonna hit his forehand so hard and deport Djokovic from Rio so fast that your head is going to spin, I guarantee you that.
Djokovic shouldn't even be in Rio, with all his doping drugs, Rio has a HUGE problem with drugs pouring across its border, and it needs to be stopped, Brazil needs to take control of its borders.
Low energy Djokovic is totally corrupt and controlled by his UNIQLO lobbyists, we have to compassionately deport all UNIQLO players from Rio because of the risk of radical UNIQLO terrorism, and then those who haven't committed crimes like Nishikori can come back, but if they come back they have to come in legally, ok? Legally

DECIMA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:59 pm

September 11: Donald Trump Says His Policies Would Have Prevented 9/11 Terrorist Attacks

"Those people that knocked down the World Trade Center most likely, under the Trump policy, wouldn't have been here to knock down the World Trade Center," Trump said Wednesday at a Florida rally.

im guessing this would be the "ban all muslims from entering the u.s" policy...
lol
once again,how do you know if someone is a muslim or not just like how do you know if someone is a christian or not?

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:12 pm

another republican comes out saying that he cant endorse trump

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/08/03/politics/election-2016-adam-kinzinger-american-before-a-republican/index.html?sr=fbCNN080416election-2016-adam-kinzinger-american-before-a-republican1241AMVODtopLink&linkId=27261835

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ... on Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:40 pm

Veejay wrote:another republican comes out saying that he cant endorse trump

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/08/03/politics/election-2016-adam-kinzinger-american-before-a-republican/index.html?sr=fbCNN080416election-2016-adam-kinzinger-american-before-a-republican1241AMVODtopLink&linkId=27261835
The more bad press Trump gets, the more I am sure he is the right choice.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ... on Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:41 pm

Veejay wrote:September 11: Donald Trump Says His Policies Would Have Prevented 9/11 Terrorist Attacks

"Those people that knocked down the World Trade Center most likely, under the Trump policy, wouldn't have been here to knock down the World Trade Center," Trump said Wednesday at a Florida rally.

im guessing this would be the "ban all muslims from entering the u.s" policy...
lol
once again,how do you know if someone is a muslim or not just like how do you know if someone is a christian or not?

Maybe he thinks 9/11 was an inside job.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:45 pm

if he does then it would be a very stupid thing to say.....he could end up like JFK

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ... on Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:52 pm

Good point...his ego may be getting ahead of him, often the case...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:19 pm

Clint Eastwood: Actor Discusses His Support of Republican Candidate Donald Trump
"He's onto something, because secretly everybody's getting tired of political correctness, kissing up," 

Secretly everybody's getting tired of political correctness ... When I grew up, those things weren't called racist."
Eastwood told Esquire about Trump. Eastwood's son Scott Eastwood was also interviewed.

its surprising that not many of trumps celebrity friends have come out to support him in comparison to hillary who has had a whole loads of hollywood a-listers voicing their support for him
i guess when clint eastwood grew up the "N" word was the appropriate word to use for african americans..

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:34 am

melania comes under fire again,this time over her visa status
trumps whole campaign is built around deporting illegal immigrants,building walls to keep them out and making sure to stop them at boarder controls and here his wife is accused of possibly working illegally back in the 90's
oh the irony of it all!! 

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/08/melania-trump-immigration-status-visa-records

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:11 pm

more melania trump controversy,looks like she got married for a passport before she married donald trump while claiming on larry king that she had never been married before  prior to marrying trump
melania looking more and more dodgy by the day....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3726787/New-questions-raised-Slovenian-model-U-S-citizen-attorney-Donald-lets-slip-earned-green-card-based-marriage-four-years-wed-GOP-nominee.html

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:21 pm

this u.s election has to be the best circus yet!!
trump hinting at assassinating clinton!!  erm

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/aug/09/trump-gun-owners-clinton-judges-second-amendment

and clinton is being sued!!  erm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-37025198

what could possibly happen next?

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top