» I can't fucking stand Zverev's game
Today at 10:12 am by gallery play

» Wimbledon 2017 Talk
Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:48 pm by legendkillar

» Grass Season - Expectations
Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:55 am by DECIMA

» Cristiano Ronaldo statue
Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:08 pm by Veejay

» Federer Definitely Has Stocholm Syndrome!
Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:15 am by Daniel

June 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

U.S Election

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Veejay on Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:28 pm

trump wont be allowed to speak in parliament on u.k state visit 

i think that he will take it as personally as he takes everything else 
although im surprised that he hasnt tweeted about it yet  erm

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/02/06/politics/uk-speaker-opposes-trump-parliament-speech/

john bercows speech deserved a standing ovation  Applause Applause

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7x7LIlMIcw

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez on Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:50 pm

One for you Vee.

I m not sure whether he is right or not......but the blond he is talking to symbolises stupidity easily manipulated. She leaves causes she can't communicate except with simple written slogans. Pathetique....regardless of what we think of DT. !

Tenez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:02 pm

Tenez wrote:One for you Vee.

I m not sure whether he is right or not......but the blond he is talking to symbolises stupidity easily manipulated. She leaves causes she can't communicate except with simple written slogans. Pathetique....regardless of what we think of DT. !
im not following you tenez...yeah the statistics are that he would more likely be shot by a black person but i dont understand what that has to do wth the protester

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:03 pm

love this link...this one is for you jahu  Big Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpKdOEv6Vyo

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:59 am

i was actually starting to feel really sorry for melania trump,shes clearly in an abusive relationship with a narcissist and obviously didnt want to be first lady but now its looking like shes using her position for personal gain
of course she wont be the first person to ever do that but to claim youre not using your position for person gain and then to sue a news a paper for libel citing that it damaged the potential to develop multi million dollar relationships is completely contradictory and proves the allegation
why does she need to develop multi million dollar relationships anyway?
shes married to a billionaire..i would have thought that she'd have people grovelling long before she ever even put a foot in the white house.. erm
the daily mail was only saying what everyone was thinking 

http://news.sky.com/story/melania-trump-has-no-intention-of-profiting-from-public-role-10760231

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:38 pm

federal appeals court refuses to reinstate trumps travel ban
trump tweets "see you in court"  Laugh Laugh Laugh
people on twitter are going crazy including hillary clinton

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/10/3-0-hillary-clinton-internet-reacted-donald-trumps-travel-ban/

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:40 pm

julian assange's days may be numbered at the ecuadorian embassy depending on how the countries up coming presidential elections go 
i wonder what will happen to him...he is still wanted for in sweden for alleged sexual crimes with a minor and/or rape but will most likely not be extradited to the states after obama pardoned his colleague but that doesnt mean that his life wont be in danger...
the clintons will be after him  Yikes

http://foreignpolicy.com/2017/02/09/ecuadors-presidential-elections-could-decide-julian-assanges-fate/?utm_content=buffereacbf&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ... on Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:40 pm

Veejay wrote:julian assange's days may be numbered at the ecuadorian embassy depending on how the countries up coming presidential elections go 
i wonder what will happen to him...he is still wanted for in sweden for alleged sexual crimes with a minor and/or rape but will most likely not be extradited to the states after obama pardoned his colleague but that doesnt mean that his life wont be in danger...

http://foreignpolicy.com/2017/02/09/ecuadors-presidential-elections-could-decide-julian-assanges-fate/?utm_content=buffereacbf&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

It's some world when criminals and murderers are walking free and those who fight for truth live in fear and prison.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:46 am

NITB wrote:
Veejay wrote:julian assange's days may be numbered at the ecuadorian embassy depending on how the countries up coming presidential elections go 

It's some world when criminals and murderers are walking free and those who fight for truth live in fear and prison.
so true,we live in a twisted world,but i think that if jualian assange's life was still truly in danger,another country would probably give him asylum but i do think that the alleged charges against him would have some kind of influence over that
we will have to see if its really genuine or just a smearing campaign to discredit his reputation

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ... on Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:07 pm

Excuse my ignorance, but this Assange guy, is he really a solo player or is someone behind him?

If he is a genuine case, than he is absolutely amazing!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:18 pm

NITB wrote:Excuse my ignorance, but this Assange guy, is he really a solo player or is someone behind him?

If he is a genuine case, than he is absolutely amazing!
i think that the media were reporting that he was linked to the russian hackers,he obviously denied it but i think that it may be true

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ... on Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:19 pm

I saw a film about him, he dates well before "Russian hackers" era...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:46 pm

hilary clinton isnt going anywhere!!
she may be running for office again... Yikes Yikes
i wonder who will give her another $1.2 billion to campaign in 2020 

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/02/hillary-clinton-is-running-for-president-again-214766

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:37 pm

did anyone see the trump rally yesterday..
what a circus...melania opens with the lords prayer that she could barely read or say and more fake news from trump in the form of an alleged terrorist attack in sweden ( which never happened ) to try and justify his travel ban
the comments on twitter are just hilarious #swedenincident 
but seriously,who holds a rally when they have already been elected?? (apart from the likes of hilter,mugabe,mossolini kim jong-un,eddie anin etc)
what a desperate attempt to save the embarrassing shambles of the last few 
all trump has proved during the first few weeks of his presidency is how completely out of depth he is 

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/19/trump-refers-non-existent-refugee-incident-sweden-rally/

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Emancipator on Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:15 pm

Veejay wrote:did anyone see the trump rally yesterday..
what a circus...melania opens with the lords prayer that she could barely read or say and more fake news from trump in the form of an alleged terrorist attack in sweden ( which never happened ) to try and justify his travel ban
but seriously,who holds a rally when they have already been elected?? (apart from the likes of hilter,mugabe,mossolini kim jong-un,eddie anin etc)
all trump has proved during the first few weeks of his presidency is how completely out of depth he is 

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/19/trump-refers-non-existent-refugee-incident-sweden-rally/

Trump is a complete and utter moron. The only people more moronic than him are the people who support him. I understand that people are angry at the establishment, disenfranchised, marginalised, etc but this guy is not the solution.

The whole fake news thing - he is the king of fake news - his establishment is churning out bullshit day after day. These people are lunatics. His cabinet is filled with right wingers and religious nuts and super corporate elites.

The guy is totally incompetent; he's a blagger; he's winging it - everyone but his blind supporters can see that. He's like Brent from the office - just making shit up as he goes along and not realising how ridiculous he sounds. Even Dubya seems presidential in comparison.

Did someone say he has an IQ of between 130 and 156? LOL - in fantasy land perhaps. The moron is having twitter beef with Arnold Swarztnegger while he's the POTUS. WTF is wrong with him? Too stupid, way in over his head, and sadly extremely dangerous for the rest of us.

The attacks on the media (justified, because they are lying scumbags, but he and his administration are even worse - pot, kettle, black - the guy spews falsehoods all the time and then attacks others when they point it out to him), the loud proclamations, the campaign trail responses, the sloganism is starting to wear thin and eventually even the thickest (well, maybe not the thickest) of his supporters will see that this guy has no substance - he is incompetent.

In the meanwhile, the opportunists in his administration will sell out the people and the planet even further. Arctic drilling, new pipelines, greater expenditure on military, more state security, more spying, reform of basic health insurance, massive deregulation of environmental protection laws etc, etc.

The Trump election to presidency highlights how broken the political system in America is. The people (and let's be honest - the American public in general is a special kind of ignorant) were so desperate for change that they elected the worst imaginable candidate - a liar and a narcissist - because they had no choice. The alternative was the status quo and the horribly insipid Clinton. A damning indictment of the political system that it should produce these two options alone. It shows how narrow and controlled the political discourse in America is. The media bears responsibility to a large extent as well as state institutions and the political class - they have framed the terms of the debate for so long and created a system that only permits this very narrow political discourse. In truth Hilary and Donald represent the same interests - DT is just the explicit, rabid form of that interest. Unfortunately, his thick as two short planks, supporters have been duped into thinking he has their interests at heart and that he is anti-establishment. It is true that he is anti-establishment to a small degree but only in the sense that he is cutting out the fluff from the establishment, the hangers on, and is going straight to the top - those are the people he's going to benefit - certainly not the working or middle classes.

Emancipator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Emancipator on Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:29 pm

Veejay wrote:
NITB wrote:Vee,
why do you feed your soul on that trash?
You know that saying:
"You are what you eat"
Goes for the soul as well, not just the body.

So many lovely things to dwell on.
would you honestly be asking me this question if these comments were about hillary clinton rather then melania trump?

i find the whole circus extremely entertaining to follow,its like watching reality tv implode but mostly i just comment here to wind you and tenez up..
you fall straight into it every time... Laugh
clearly massive trump supporters you two..you can deny it all you want but every time i make a comment criticising trump for whatever wrong he has done,the 2 of you try to divert to conversation and put the blame elsewhere

It really is like watching a reality TV show - who wants to play at being the POTUS.

The administration is a complete mess.

This is a funny article

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/feb/16/donald-trump-press-conference-media-criticism-not-funny

Emancipator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Emancipator on Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:13 pm

More fake news:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/feb/19/sweden-trump-cites-non-existent-terror-attack

I wonder if people realise that 'The Donald' has been manufacturing fake news as far back as the 80's.

His protestations about fake news sound a little bit too much like 'Methinks, thou dost protest too much'

Emancipator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel on Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:58 am

More fake news.  Trump was referring to this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSzjfAMk-RI

He never mentioned anything about a terror attack in Sweden lmao.

Also check out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xF-Lof8Qiy4

Daniel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Emancipator on Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:16 pm

Oh right Fox news - of course what else - the epitome of fake news.
Do you seriously take news from Fox?
You'd think a 'genius' like Trump would be able to differentiate in his speech between 'what happened last night' and what he saw on TV - lol what an idiot.

Even the former Swedish prime Minister asked 'what's he smoking?'.

The fact is he's such a pathological liar that he spouts shit and then gets called up for it.

BTW that documentary is by the same director that claimed there are muslim no-go zones in Europe. The documentary is full of misinformation, but hey that's the Trump way.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-sweden-happened-last-night-based-on-debunked-fox-news-report-a7589031.html

Emancipator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Emancipator on Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:28 pm

LOL, the guy is barely literate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzqbE7yYxE0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qs5r-HpGcA0

The second video is hilarious - Trump explaining the ban

Emancipator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Emancipator on Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:29 pm

He really is the real life version of Brent.

Emancipator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:42 pm

TMF wrote:
Veejay wrote:did anyone see the trump rally yesterday..

Trump is a complete and utter moron. The only people more moronic than him are the people who support him. I understand that people are angry at the establishment, disenfranchised, marginalised, etc but this guy is not the solution.

The whole fake news thing - he is the king of fake news - his establishment is churning out bullshit day after day. These people are lunatics. His cabinet is filled with right wingers and religious nuts and super corporate elites.

The guy is totally incompetent; he's a blagger; he's winging it - everyone but his blind supporters can see that. He's like Brent from the office - just making shit up as he goes along and not realising how ridiculous he sounds. Even Dubya seems presidential in comparison.

Did someone say he has an IQ of between 130 and 156? LOL - in fantasy land perhaps. The moron is having twitter beef with Arnold Swarztnegger while he's the POTUS. WTF is wrong with him? Too stupid, way in over his head, and sadly extremely dangerous for the rest of us.

The attacks on the media (justified, because they are lying scumbags, but he and his administration are even worse - pot, kettle, black - the guy spews falsehoods all the time and then attacks others when they point it out to him), the loud proclamations, the campaign trail responses, the sloganism is starting to wear thin and eventually even the thickest (well, maybe not the thickest) of his supporters will see that this guy has no substance - he is incompetent.

In the meanwhile, the opportunists in his administration will sell out the people and the planet even further. Arctic drilling, new pipelines, greater expenditure on military, more state security, more spying, reform of basic health insurance, massive deregulation of environmental protection laws etc, etc.

The Trump election to presidency highlights how broken the political system in America is. The people (and let's be honest - the American public in general is a special kind of ignorant) were so desperate for change that they elected the worst imaginable candidate - a liar and a narcissist - because they had no choice. The alternative was the status quo and the horribly insipid Clinton. A damning indictment of the political system that it should produce these two options alone. It shows how narrow and controlled the political discourse in America is. The media bears responsibility to a large extent as well as state institutions and the political class - they have framed the terms of the debate for so long and created a system that only permits this very narrow political discourse. In truth Hilary and Donald represent the same interests - DT is just the explicit, rabid form of that interest. Unfortunately, his thick as two short planks, supporters have been duped into thinking he has their interests at heart and that he is anti-establishment. It is true that he is anti-establishment to a small degree but only in the sense that he is cutting out the fluff from the establishment, the hangers on, and is going straight to the top - those are the people he's going to benefit - certainly not the working or middle classes
finally someone on this forum is seeing things how they really are..
the problem with american politics is this ridiculous childish war between the democrates and republicans 
its almost like tribalism,pack mentality 
most of them are too short sighted,it clouds their judgment and they cant see the bigger picture 
look beyond petty party politics and unite for a better future,as long as the nation is divided not much will ever change for the better

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:44 pm

Daniel wrote:More fake news.  Trump was referring to this:

Also check out

heres fake news for you daniel,from the biggest fake news promoter of them all 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2017/02/19/fact-checking-president-trumps-rally-in-florida/?utm_term=.905b6bbd121c

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:56 pm

TMF wrote:LOL, the guy is barely literate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzqbE7yYxE0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qs5r-HpGcA0

The second video is hilarious - Trump explaining the ban
the second video is hilarious!! Laugh Laugh
thanks for sharing these clips TMF
it comes as no surprise to hear that trump is illiterate.the guy has no class or culture
apparently his office is filled with fake books, and all the paintings his his home are all replicas of famous art work,not a single original
oh the irony of it all

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Emancipator on Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:06 pm

No worries man.

The guy is a fake.

Lived off his Daddy's dollars, duped his way into the oval office and now continues to show us what we already new - an incompetent buffoon who's also detached from reality.

It just amazes me that people fall for this charlatan - you only have to listen to one speech to realise that he's not fit for purpose.

Believe me, I'm as anti-establishment as it gets in my politics but I can spot a fraud from a mile away.

And since when did Fox news become 'real news'? We know CNN, BBC etc are bad enough but Fox News just makes things up. They don't bother with fact checking because most of their viewers don't either.

And guess who owns Fox News - that's right Rupert Murdoch - that lovely grandfatherly figure that likes to hack the mobile phones of murdered schoolgirls.

Emancipator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Emancipator on Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:09 pm

TMF wrote:No worries man.

The guy is a fake.

Lived off his Daddy's dollars, duped his way into the oval office and now continues to show us what we already new - an incompetent buffoon who's also detached from reality.

It just amazes me that people fall for this charlatan - you only have to listen to one speech to realise that he's not fit for purpose.

Believe me, I'm as anti-establishment as it gets in my politics but I can spot a fraud from a mile away.

And since when did Fox news become 'real news'? We know CNN, BBC etc are bad enough but Fox News just makes things up. They don't bother with fact checking because most of their viewers don't either.

And guess who owns Fox News - that's right Rupert Murdoch - that lovely grandfatherly figure that likes to hack the mobile phones of murdered schoolgirls - seen just last week with 'The Donald'. I guess they musta been discussing how to improve the lot of ordinary Americans.

Emancipator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Emancipator on Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:11 pm

Veejay wrote:
Daniel wrote:More fake news.  Trump was referring to this:

Also check out

heres fake news for you daniel,from the biggest fake news promoter of them all 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2017/02/19/fact-checking-president-trumps-rally-in-florida/?utm_term=.905b6bbd121c

Yup, a pathological liar

Emancipator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:10 pm

The guy is a fake.

And guess who owns Fox News - that's right Rupert Murdoch - that lovely grandfatherly figure that likes to hack the mobile phones of murdered schoolgirls.
im not really that surprised,generally speaking people are sheep,they will buy whatever you sell them ( just ask simon cowell) 
he just tells those muppets exactly what they want to hear
like building the wall for instance,now theres nothing wrong with a country securing its boarders but its calling mexicans rapists, murderers and drugs dealers that his supporters really want to hear someone say
so its becomes less about building the wall and more about calling a specific ethnicity criminals
trumps supporters for the most part uneducated poor whites who blame everyone else but themselves for their problems
they believe that the government and country owes them something thats why they buy into this "make american great again" crap

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:14 pm

survivor of bowling green massacre dies tragically in the sweden terrorist attack 
Laugh Laugh
http://www.breakingburgh.com/survivor-bowling-green-tragically-dies-sweden-terror-attack/

former swedish prime minister tweest 50% more murders in florida alone then all of sweden last year 

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/320346-former-swedish-pm-more-murders-in-florida-where-trump-spoke

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Emancipator on Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:47 pm

Veejay wrote:

The guy is a fake.

im not really that surprised,generally speaking people are sheep,they will buy whatever you sell them ( just ask simon cowell) 
he just tells those muppets exactly what they want to hear
like building the wall for instance,now theres nothing wrong with a country securing its boarders but its calling mexicans rapists, murderers and drugs dealers that his supporters really want to hear someone say
so its becomes less about building the wall and more about calling a specific ethnicity criminals
trumps supporters for the most part uneducated poor whites who blame everyone else but themselves for their problems
they believe that the government and country owes them something thats why they buy into this "make american great again" crap

I think that's the crux of it.

I was trying to make excuses for them by blaming it on ignorance on their part and duplicity on his but the truth of the matter is that most of his supporters are looking for an excuse to scapegoat.

He knows they're ignorant and racist and used those elements to get elected. Sad but true.

Emancipator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:56 pm

this is too good not to share  Laugh Laugh
what a shame...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/kellyanne-conway-barred-tv-report-article-1.2979564?utm_content=buffer4be64&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Emancipator on Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:56 pm

She's a vile woman. A shameless liar - just like her boss.

Emancipator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Emancipator on Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:02 pm

http://metro.co.uk/2017/02/20/trump-favourite-milo-yiannopoulos-is-caught-on-tape-defending-paedophile-abuse-6459886/

Another disgusting low life. This guy basically made a career out of hate speech. Karma baby.

Emancipator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:16 pm

TMF wrote:She's a vile woman. A shameless liar - just like her boss.
she looks like a meth addict  Laugh

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:32 pm

24 things no one does better then trump  Laugh Laugh

https://news.vice.com/story/24-things-nobody-does-better-than-trump-according-to-trump

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Emancipator on Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:37 pm

That's what an IQ of 150 gives you Laugh

Emancipator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ... on Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:40 pm

Veejay wrote:24 things no one does better then trump  Laugh Laugh

https://news.vice.com/story/24-things-nobody-does-better-than-trump-according-to-trump

Well, at least he didn't claim nobody is better at tennis than him! Winking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:41 pm

NITB wrote:

until you give him a racket....

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Emancipator on Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:21 pm

Veejay wrote:
NITB wrote:

Have you seen the clip of him playing tennis with Serena? Even manages to come across as a knob there in a 1 minute clip.

Emancipator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:30 pm

TMF wrote:
Veejay wrote:
NITB wrote:

Have you seen the clip of him playing tennis with Serena? Even manages to come across as a knob there in a 1 minute clip.
yeah i saw it,im amazed that he played with her or should i say that she allowed him to play with her lol
trump always has to make everything about himself
he claims that the mix up at the academy awards with the best picture section was due to the fact that the focus was on him  Laugh Laugh
what a muppet!!
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-oscar-mistake_us_58b498e9e4b060480e0b0fe8?

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:58 pm

trump exposed  Laugh Laugh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaRj0qjsbbc&t=28s

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Emancipator on Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:39 pm

Wow, so basically he lies about everything - but then again we already knew that.

I think you're right - he gives the racists what they want and that's why he was elected. There are only two types of Trump supporters: 1) The incredibly thick who don't have a clue about anything, and 2) The racist/xenophobic who support him because he parrots their views

But don't forget - he apparently has an IQ of between 130 and 156 - depending on which fake news source you believe Laugh

Emancipator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:12 pm

mike pence caught doing a hillary clinton
i wonder if the FBI will investigate him

theres been a new scandal almost every day of the trump presidency so far 

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/02/us/mike-pence-used-private-email-as-governor-news-report-says.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur&_r=1

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Emancipator on Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:19 pm

LOL, man did they make hay out of that one with Clinton.

I wonder if they'll 'lock him up'.

Emancipator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:15 pm

TMF wrote:LOL, man did they make hay out of that one with Clinton.

I wonder if they'll 'lock him up'.
im waiting for the "lock him up" chants to start..but i think i may wait for that forever

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel on Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:39 pm

Must suck to be you two :P Trump president and the whole of Europe heading back where it should be - The right. Brexit being enacted.

You'll just have to accept that.  You think a billionaire TV personality, who owns businesses around the world, and who became US president (totally outfoxing the republican party AND the Democrats AND the media) is a dumbo.

You carry on and you'll be joining Tenez in the land of fake moon landing conspiracies. 

You can whinge and whine until you are blue in the face, but the electorate have moved on without you. Your "argument" of calling people who disagree with you racist isn't working anymore. When are you guys going to learn that?  So ignorant  Laugh

As for Sweden, I note you two disappeared fast from that topic in light of numerous Swedish cops, politicians and others coming forward saying Trump was right.  Or the fact a hand grenade was thrown and mass riots have erupted there (and have been going on there for years).

Or is that "fake news" as well.  Laugh

The racist here is you, TMF. Also a mindless bigot to go with it - who thinks he can shout his mouth off calling people names as an argument. Get used to seeing people like me in power.  Magic

The election is over by the way.  You lost.

Daniel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:32 pm

im not an american or am i eligible to vote in the u.s  election so i didnt lose 
as far as i know,youre not an american either and as far as i know you didnt vote in the last u.s election so im not sure how you can somehow believe that you "won"
you didnt win anything daniel,all you did was sit on your ass like the rest of us and watch the events unfold 

i havent disappeared from this topic,between baseless allegations of wiretapping and microwaves with hidden cameras,i simply cannot keep up with this circus anymore..every day theres something else.its passed the point of being comical and a global embarrassment 
its actually a really serious and very dangerous circumstance
i guess i just stopped commenting after seeing trump use the navy seal widow as some pr stunt while addressing congress and then try to distance himself by blaming the generals for what happened when he was the one who gave the order..that was really really really low and disgusting...even for him  Sad

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez on Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:33 pm

Veejay wrote:....
i havent disappeared from this topic,between baseless allegations of wiretapping and microwaves with hidden cameras,i simply cannot keep up with this circus anymore..every day theres something else.its passed the point of being comical and a global embarrassment 
...(

An embarrassment for the media you mean? They don;t stop trying to have a go at him....every day something new as you say. Today they got an 12 yo tax return from him and showed it to the public.

What next tomorrow?

In France the press has the same relentless fury over Fillon. They are really good at destroying who they want and elect who they wish. In that respect I am glad teh American people did not follow their advice.

Trump might be a bad guy but to me not worse than the dictators behind teh press.

Tenez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:50 pm

Tenez wrote:
Veejay wrote:....
...(

An embarrassment for the media you mean? They don;t stop trying to have a go at him....every day something new as you say. Today they got an 12 yo tax return from him and showed it to the public.

What next tomorrow?

In France the press has the same relentless fury over Fillon. They are really good at destroying who they want and elect who they wish. In that respect I am glad teh American people did not follow their advice.

Trump might be a bad guy but to me not worse than the dictators behind teh press.
you make it sound like its only the media who are anti trump...what about the millions of people not only in the u.s but around the western world who have protested against him
you may think that people are reacting this way because the media are brainwashing them
if you look at many of the talk shows and the guests invited to talk about the latest scandal,youll see most of these people are free thinkers,people who think out of the box
the ones who are brainwashed are those who blindly believe what they are told even though all the evidence points in the opposite direction 
if it werent for the media,who is going hold this orange buffoon accountable? 
being judged by the court of public opinion is part and parcel with what comes from being in the oval office
the media arent even witch hunting,they are handed these scandals on a silver plate on a daily by the trump administration
as for the american people " not following their advice" yeah they just follow the advice of fox news,donald trump kellyann conway and anne coulter instead

Last edited by Veejay on Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu on Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:51 pm

Sex is the cure, proven, just took my flu off.

Jahu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top