Our Tennis Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» I Just Can't Help Believing!
The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 9:00 pm by noleisthebest

» The Bullshit of Rafael Nadal
The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 12:15 am by Daniel2

» Why Trump's 'tough' stance on radical Islam... could lead to more terrorism
The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:32 am by Daniel2

» Missing Madeline 10 years on..
The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:31 am by Daniel2

» '15 Dubious Weak Era Records'
The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:06 am by Daniel2

» AO 2024 - Sinner baby!!
The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:05 am by Daniel2

» Paris Masters
The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 9:47 pm by noleisthebest

» Alvarez could bring me back to tennis
The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 10:25 am by raiders_of_the_lost_ark

» IDEMOOOOOOO! ! ! !
The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2023 9:47 am by noleisthebest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

The doping program joke of the ITF!!!

+22
Jahu
gallery play
AceofDeath
sphairistike
Polly 81
Tenez
Autumnleaf
truffin1
bluenose
Daniel
SayonaRa
N2D2L
Gable70
Larry Ellison
raiders_of_the_lost_ark
laverfan
legendkillar
paulcz
BlueClay
Veejay
noleisthebest
luvsports!
26 posters

Page 7 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next

Go down

The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 7 Empty Re: The doping program joke of the ITF!!!

Post by Tenez Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:51 am

Yes very down to earth. Isn't it what I have been saying so long ago? Catalan power is the other guy who used to say so against all the other 606 posters.

To me it started with Nadal taking his time....It was obvious it was to gain unfair advantage. Breaking the rule on every point since Miami 2005!

Tenez

Back to top Go down

The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 7 Empty Re: The doping program joke of the ITF!!!

Post by luvsports! Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:32 am

2bh i've had these views since late 2012 when I saw the light, through my dissertation. Around the time of the Armstrong revelations.

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:33 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/athletics/30324812

The Russians have bad press at the moment. They are the world's scapegoat.

Strangely enough all Russian's athletes dope but American athletes are still winning the bulk of the medals. They must be the "superior" race.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:38 pm

Just had a look at that best athlete 2014 list...there is a Russian there!!!
He must be in that clean 1% Winking

What amazes me (still!) are people who think tennis/sport is clean.
I had a discussion with some in the club the other day and it's always the same reply: no, nobody dopes, don't they get tested?

I have now developed the way to change their mind, though... I just mention lance Armstrong and they all start listening!

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:21 pm

Apparently it is not Russia only.....But the main press was only happy to focus on Russia.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/othersports/athletics/11285428/Revealed-how-Olympic-champions-three-Britons-and-39-countries-have-been-dragged-into-doping-scandal.html

The fact is those who are not suspected are simply those ahead of the anti-doping science. I'd be very happily surprised if 5% of athletes were clean.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:29 am

Always interesting to read how deeply into the web of lies cheaters are prepared to go.
Athletes used to be symbol of health and now...they can't live without "doctors".
The whole world is drugged one way or the other: athlletes with "medicine", spectators with lies.
The former don't want to get caught, the latter don't want t know the truth.

Fuentes case was the ultimate example: 200 athletes actually caught with proof and what does the judge do? Orders destruction of evidence!

Will the bubble (ever) burst...

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:47 am

"Telegraph Sport has been shown copies of the full documents exposed this week by German broadcaster WDR, which accused the International Association of Athletics Federations of failing to act on its own findings in around 150 cases of abnormal readings."

It would be good to see that documentary, maybe it turns up on Youtube.
But again, even after that brilliant "The Race That Changed the World" one, C. Lewis still kept denying he was doped although the American anti-doping expert in the film stated they still have positive results of all those sprinters from LA Olympics, ready to be released to any investigators. The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 7 2355573927

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:29 am

But the main problem is the IAAF and other sport institutions have been covering up doping. And as I was saying years ago when the bio passport was introduced, they are even using it to wash many cases. The bio passport is portrayed as an anti-doping weapon when it is actually a mean to get safe doping.

"L'Agence mondiale antidopage (AMA) a de son côté invité dans un tweet les agences nationales antidopage et les laboratoires accrédités «à ne faire aucun commentaire» sur les affaires en cours, à moins de répondre à un athlète ayant lui même fait des commentaires en public."

That's almost a proof that even the Anti-doping agencies are part of the doping system.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:34 am

Yes, why would they cut off the hand that feeds them...a fearful bunch of beurocrats only worried for their paycheck or next promotion.

And it's more or less the same with TDs, equipment manufacturers...
All in the name of "progress".

Modern strings technology is reverting tennis. Yes, pros can play more shots, but the soul has gone out of the game.

With the exception of a couple of SBH players, we are now watching a different sport.
I don't think it's fun to play it either, it's got so physical.

It's a house made of cards.
Get Federer out, and it will collapse.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:05 am

Yep..though technology is not the real problem. Money is what killed sport. What athletes are prepared to do for $100M is not the same as what they would do for pride.

Professional sport brought us some nice years at first but we are seeing the end of it. Once again greedy human nature is destroying everything.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:34 pm

Something to cheer you up! Winking

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:59 pm

I wish he were doping for music!

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:18 pm

Now I know why he hired Paganini...

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Polly 81 Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:24 am

noleisthebest wrote:Now I know why he hired Paganini...
Nice! Winking  I've always wondered if he's related in some way. I'm sure I read somewhere that he comes from a musical family and that he changed his career path from music to sports. (Paganini that is, not Roger obviously.)

Polly 81

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:51 pm

Armstrong admitting he'd prob cheat again!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/cycling/30981609

At least on this occasion he is honest.

However he says that he would not do it now as the sport is cleaner......that's where he loses credibility again and obvisouly trying to patch up with the new managers of the sport.

"If I was racing in 2015, no, I wouldn't do it again because I don't think you have to," he said.
"If you take me back to 1995, when doping was completely pervasive, I would probably do it again."

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by luvsports! Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:45 pm

He's not honest about not needing to dope in 2015.

Dan Roan has massively gone down in my estimations. Gutless interview with no backbone. If he didn't have much say (BBC) then ok but if not then it was a pathetic interview. "You would still have your integrity.." WISE UP YOU MONG!

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:40 pm

luvsports! wrote:He's not honest about not needing to dope in 2015
agree.

Dan Roan has massively gone down in my estimations. Gutless interview with no backbone. If he didn't have much say (BBC) then ok but if not then it was a pathetic interview. "You would still have your integrity.." WISE UP YOU MONG!

I actually enjoyed those 11mn interview We are now seeing another side of the cheat..man should I say and he is finally saying what we have been saying. Who really benefited from his success? The industry first and foremost and the people who wanted to believe in such story. there are plenty of Amris out there who are desperate to believe their man is a hero.

For the first time I saw Lance with a genuine smile on his face. I said man years that his smiles on the podium of the TdF never seemed genuine too me....I did not need complex anti-doping science to work out he was a cheat....he always felt like one and it transpired!

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:10 pm

I gather all he wants is to get back to cycling and this is the way he was advised to take.
Lie is always most effective when presented as half-truth, isn't it?

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:26 pm

Do you think so? not sure he really wants another roller coaster ride!

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by N2D2L Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:29 pm

I don't think Lance Armstrong is doping, Oprah is the one who is doping

N2D2L

Back to top Go down

Post by N2D2L Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:30 pm

I feel sorry for Lance, I know what it's like to be falsely accused of doping.
My late father, Kim Jong-Il, was accused of doping after he got a hole in 1 at golf:
http://www.cybergolf.com/golf_news/alltime_golf_scoring_record_goes_with_death_of_kim_jong_il

N2D2L

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:07 pm

Tenez wrote:Do you think so? not sure he really wants another roller coaster ride!

I think he is enormously bitter and unable to live with himself as a discarded nobody.
So, just trying to rebuild some kind of career and having to jump through the hoops set before him.

Cycling was all he had.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:47 pm

noleisthebest wrote:
Tenez wrote:Do you think so? not sure he really wants another roller coaster ride!

I think he is enormously bitter and unable to live with himself as a discarded nobody.

he is the big loser. And in a way it is pretty unfair. he sold a dream, businesses made money on that dream, his fans believed in him and got their full of emotion (translated in big money for his sponsors), most other racers benefited from the increased popularity of cycling but he, on the other hand, has to live with the rest of his life with this horrible image and reputation. The other great loser is/are the other racer(s) which would have won had they all been clean. ..the Llodra and Mullers of our sport.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:55 pm

I quite like LA now telling it as it is.....of course it is easy now that he has nothing much left to lose.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/cycling/30984162

To me cycling is as dirty as in his hey days. I think it is probably worse as dopers have become even more professional and smart.

I always suspected Froome of being one and clearly he seems to have all the characteristiques.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:07 pm

There is no reason why cycling is not dirtier than ever...just like all other sports.

Withdraw the money from it and spot the difference!

I just don't understand how those athletes can expose their bodies to such trauma and poisoning.

They'll have to pay for it whether they get caught or not.

Life is the longest race of them all.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumnleaf Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:06 pm

A guy that is prepared to do this to his body:

The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 7 Rasmussen1

won't shrink from any procedures.

Autumnleaf

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:13 pm

I've seen much worse - sickening pictures, really.

Excess is not a good thing, but human greedy nature is hard to control.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:16 am

Autumnleaf wrote:A guy that is prepared to do this to his body:

The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 7 Rasmussen1

won't shrink from any procedures.
funny picture though.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:37 am

Is there anything more vomiting than those FIFA ads telling us how "together" we can clean the sport! They are spending millions to make up for the crooks at the top.

Unbelievable.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:47 am

T, next time just get Eurosport Player: no ads, no imbecilic commentating.
£4.99, worth every penny!

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:48 pm

I was a member for the last few years....but stopped it last autumn.

It's actually on Eurosport that I got those ads.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:52 pm

Eurosport Player has two streams one with commentating and ads and one without.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:34 pm

I know. My point was more about Fifa than the ads problem tghough.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:27 pm

Does this mean anything?

"The ITF has released data on the 2014 tennis anti-doping program. Within the data is a detailed report of the number of times each player was tested.

It lists Roger Federer getting tested 7 plus times in events and another 7 plus times out of competition. The same for Novak Djokovic and Andy Murray.

Rafael Nadal, who missed a lot of time with injury, was tested 4-6 times during events and another 7 plus times out of competition. Serena Williams was similar to Nadal.

By comparison, in 2013 Federer was tested 4-6 during events (7+ OOC). Djokovic was tested 4-6 OOC (7+ during events). Murray was tested 4-6 times in both at events and at home, so the Scot was tested at least two times more in 2014 vs 2013.

All the ATP’s Top 10 players were tested 7 plus times at home and at least 4 times at events.

A lower ranked player like David Goffin was tested 1-3 times during tournaments but was never tested at home.

Overall in 2014, there were 1883 random urine tests during events, just 300 random tests out of competition.

There were 207 random blood tests during events, 1139 randomly conducted out of competition."

...and what were the results of those tests like?

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:51 pm

Not sure what it means....This is essentially maketing material for the sport which we know is plagued with doping.

But it certainly reassure some people that "everything is under control".

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:21 pm

Funny to read that all the Russian athletes doped for the 2012 Olympics...yet they come only 4th behind the US, China and the tiny country UK!

Who are they kidding?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/athletics/31491079

2012 Summer Olympics medal table[18]
Rank NOC Gold Silver Bronze Total
1 United States (USA) 46 29 29 104
2 China (CHN)‡ 38 27 23 88
3 Great Britain (GBR)* 29 17 19 65
4 Russia (RUS)‡ 24 25 32 81
5 South Korea (KOR) 13 8 7 28
6 Germany (GER) 11 19 14 44
7 France (FRA) 11 11 12 34

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:28 pm

I know...and what perfect timing to bring it up with this Putin crisis...
It's just amazing how easily masses are manipulated these days.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by luvsports! Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:48 pm

Amen Tenez, a 2 da men.

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:23 am

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:10 am

This final was certainly not won on fitness. Rios choked and Korda played great. I am a fan of both players but here Rios is a bit bitter.

However the ATP should certainly put Vilas at number 1 in 78....and I think we should revisit titles if need be.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by luvsports! Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:16 pm

A year after the 2013 Puerto debacle the bags in mid 2014 hadn't been destroyed. Interesting.
http://www.cyclingweekly.co.uk/news/latest-news/wada-raps-spanish-court-puerto-blood-bag-delays-123804

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:51 pm

Interesting article LS.

It's bizarre what they woudl do today to get that extra edge.

Xenon banned
WADA has announced that xenon and argon have been added to its list of prohibited substances after it was found that unscrupulous athletes were inhaling the substances to artificially increase erythropoietin (EPO) levels to stimulate red blood cell production.
Read more at http://www.cyclingweekly.co.uk/news/latest-news/wada-raps-spanish-court-puerto-blood-bag-delays-123804#IWbkQhzLwU08egLw.99

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by luvsports! Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:00 pm

But why haven't they destroyed them?

A genius mate of mine did this great piece on Team Sky (he want's to bring them down!) and their lies!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/othersports/article-2984471/Sky-face-troubling-questions-coach-court-documents-leave-Brailsford-s-zero-tolerance-policy-pressure.html

He told me about that article Tenez and he hopes he can do more investigative work onto that!

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:36 am

,,and this one on the BBC today....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/cycling/31788505

They believe still 90% of cyclist dope....simply becuase saying 100% would have put them in legal trouble.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:44 am

luvsports! wrote:But why haven't they destroyed them?

A genius mate of mine did this great piece on Team Sky (he want's to bring them down!) and their lies!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/othersports/article-2984471/Sky-face-troubling-questions-coach-court-documents-leave-Brailsford-s-zero-tolerance-policy-pressure.html

He told me about that article Tenez and he hopes he can do more investigative work onto that!

Good luck to him!

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:02 am

Tenez wrote:,,and this one on the BBC today....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/cycling/31788505

They believe still 90% of cyclist dope....simply becuase saying 100% would have put them in legal trouble.

Whether anyone gets caught or not, I must say it's good to see people pursuing the cause.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:09 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/cycling/31814387

Doping young athletes is "child abuse" according to the new UCI president.

He has a point....isn't it Toni?....and whoever trains Coric.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:53 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/tennis/31949668

Interesting..Odesnik getting another doping ban...a life time one this time. And again, steroids and other substances were part of the cocktail.

Woudl be interesting if he starts to talk....cause teh funny think is Odesnik was never known for his amazing fitness.....it says so much about those who are known for their fitness.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by luvsports! Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:59 pm

Scapegoat

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:39 pm

Tenez wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/tennis/31949668

Interesting..Odesnik getting another doping ban...a life time one this time. And again, steroids and other substances were part of the cocktail.

Woudl be interesting if he starts to talk....cause teh funny think is Odesnik was never known for his amazing fitness.....it says so much about those who are known for their fitness.

I can't believe Murray's tweet... The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 7 2355573927

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next