Our Tennis Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» I Just Can't Help Believing!
The doping program joke of the ITF!!! EmptySat Mar 16, 2024 8:25 am by Daniel2

» The Bullshit of Rafael Nadal
The doping program joke of the ITF!!! EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 12:15 am by Daniel2

» Why Trump's 'tough' stance on radical Islam... could lead to more terrorism
The doping program joke of the ITF!!! EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:32 am by Daniel2

» Missing Madeline 10 years on..
The doping program joke of the ITF!!! EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:31 am by Daniel2

» '15 Dubious Weak Era Records'
The doping program joke of the ITF!!! EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:06 am by Daniel2

» AO 2024 - Sinner baby!!
The doping program joke of the ITF!!! EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:05 am by Daniel2

» Paris Masters
The doping program joke of the ITF!!! EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 9:47 pm by noleisthebest

» Alvarez could bring me back to tennis
The doping program joke of the ITF!!! EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 10:25 am by raiders_of_the_lost_ark

» IDEMOOOOOOO! ! ! !
The doping program joke of the ITF!!! EmptyMon Sep 11, 2023 9:47 am by noleisthebest

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

The doping program joke of the ITF!!!

+16
truffin1
wilson_nxt
luvsports!
gallery play
sphairistike
legendkillar
laverfan
SayonaRa
Larry Ellison
raiders_of_the_lost_ark
reckoner
TimRuffin
CommonSense
Veejay
noleisthebest
Tenez
20 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

The doping program joke of the ITF!!! Empty The doping program joke of the ITF!!!

Post by Tenez Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:39 am

This is from Robin Haase....one of the player who looks like a 1990 thin players, playing out of his talent alone losing against all the physical players....yet...he gets tested 16 times while top players never get tested!

R. Haase "I underwent my umpteenth doping control at Roland Garros. I get tested a lot, and I find that strange. Why spend so much money on a player ranked 40, who loses every week and isn’t on any sort of winning streak. It has only happened one time that I wasn’t selected for doping control at a tournament. I don’t believe in coincidences. Yet, certain players get tested 16 times a year, and others not a single time. Federer won 6 tournaments in a row, except for the Australian Open and Doha, and he told me he hadn’t been tested once.

I enjoy fairness in sport and I'm all for doping controls. However, the way it is now is ridiculous. Guys who are found guilty are let off easy. Cañas was caught twice, is allowed to return, and beats Federer twice, in Indian Wells and in Miami. ..."

Who are they kidding?

Tenez

Back to top Go down

The doping program joke of the ITF!!! Empty Re: The doping program joke of the ITF!!!

Post by noleisthebest Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:05 am

Good topic which is always worth discussing.

Unfortunately, wherever there is a lot of money at stake, and there is
more than ever of it at stake in professional tennis now, there will be
lies and cheating (just like in any other area of life).

Personally I hate every form of it as doping has started to ruin the most beautiful sport which I love so much.

I have seen money ruing many other sports such as gymnastics, athletics,
swimming. I used to follow those but have lost interest completely.
I don't even watch 100m race. I don't care any more about it, and
judging by the weird haircuts modern athletes across the board seem to
be sporting now in order to "distinguish" themselves, and probably earn a
bob or two in the big money marketing business (just look at
footballers at Eurocup), so it's all become an ugly, fake circus where
everyone is doing everything just to make a bit of money.

Tennis has looked resilient for a while, but we all know it's not whiter than white any more.

The question for me is what can be done about it?

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

The doping program joke of the ITF!!! Empty Re: The doping program joke of the ITF!!!

Post by Tenez Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:10 am

The best thing that could happen is that teh custom and police finally put their hands on a big name. We cannot expect WADA or ITF to do anything. They actually work hand in hand to protect the big names. What the thing is out, then the ITF and WADA will have no choice to do a better job like cycling is doing.

For now this is a joke.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:13 am

Tenez wrote:The best thing that could happen is that teh custom and police finally put their hands on a big name. .

has that actually ever happened in any other sport?

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:47 am

Well yes of course, in cycling, track racing. It has helped cleaning some of the doping...but certainly not all as we coudl see with Cantador.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:51 am

I know only a little about it. The spinning instructor at the gym is a cycling fanatic so she goes on about it all the time, and she mentions this Contador all the time.

Bottom line is, if they wanted to clean it up they would do it. I suppose they are waiting for a tennis player to drop dead in sleep for it to happen.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:59 am

I don;t think a player dropping dead will do much from the ITF/WADA side. The doping teams and the players may be more careful however onwards. But I will suspect they will learn from the death and use different products.

Money has way too much power over all of us.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:09 pm

Tenez wrote:I don;t think a player dropping dead will do much from the ITF/WADA side. The doping teams and the players may be more careful however onwards. But I will suspect they will learn from the death and use different products.

Money has way too much power over all of us.

not all.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:39 pm

Well I woudl not include you and I in that "not all". sorry! 👅

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:21 pm

noleisthebest wrote:I know only a little about it. The spinning instructor at the gym is a cycling fanatic so she goes on about it all the time, and she mentions this Contador all the time.

Bottom line is, if they wanted to clean it up they would do it. I suppose they are waiting for a tennis player to drop dead in sleep for it to happen.

I don't know,its impossible to keep sport clean,its like crime,an ongoing battle thats lost more often then won
I agree that the ATP and ITF are pretty pathetic then it comes to testing,making it as easy as they possibly can for athletes to dope and get away with it,but even if they adopted a similar stricter attitude like the world of cycling,where there is a will there is a way
If an athlete wants to dope,they will find a way to do it.What makes tennis harder is that the sport is global,the players are constantly traveling so its a lot harder to keep track of them or pursue out of competition testing,then if they were constantly based in the same country
And even if every athlete was tested as often as Haas is complaining he is,dopers are always ahead with the latest drug technology cause many suspect drug cheats employ the services of professional doping doctors
Its only a few lower ranked fools who are stupid enough to travel with the drugs and administer the drugs themselves,the rest are getting professional help,so its impossible to keep sport clean
Its unlikely that any athlete will drop dead from PED's,the drugs aren't as dangerous as everyone always makes them out to be
If you use the drugs correctly then the risk is minimal,if you abuse the drugs it will abuse you
But hypothetically,imagine if the game was cleaned up,there would be a massive drop in the quality of tennis produced.The game will certainly become less physical
Whatever the outcome,the cheaters will most likely just look for other short cuts or other ways to cheat

Last edited by Veejay on Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:08 pm

I agree we can't really stop doping...unless we only treatment and suppy of drugs by a team of doctors approved for tennis or sport in general. No right to go and get its own doctors. But I fear even that is no guarantee for a dop free tennis.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:49 pm

Veejay wrote:
I don't know,its impossible to keep sport clean,its like crime,an ongoing battle thats lost more often then won
I agree that the ATP and ITF are pretty pathetic then it comes to testing,making it as easy as they possibly can for athletes to dope and get away with it,but even if they adopted a similar stricter attitude like the world of cycling,where there is a will there is a way
If an athlete wants to dope,they will find a way to do it.What makes tennis harder is that the sport is global,the players are constantly traveling so its a lot harder to keep track of them or pursue out of competition testing,then if they were constantly based in the same country

Its unlikely that any athlete will drop dead from PED's,the drugs aren't as dangerous as everyone always makes them out to be
If you use the drugs correctly then the risk is minimal,if you abuse the drugs it will abuse you
But hypothetically,imagine if the game was cleaned up,there would be a massive drop in the quality of tennis produced.The game will certainly become less physical
Whatever the outcome,the cheaters will most likely just look for other short cuts or other ways to cheat

I'm still hoping that SOMEHOW something will be done. I like the fact that French journalists seem to be on a mission when it comes to doping and Noah is always on Nadal's case, plus there was that petrol station little clip.
I haven't followed doping in tennis much (mainly as you can see I don't know the mechanics of how it works in real life, all the stuff that's written about it kind of doesn't give me the complete picture, all I see is that football players are dropping dead like flies and wasn't there a cyclist that died recently, then Marion Jones....), but even I have noticed that "lesser" players are coming out with their frustrations (was it Darcis, or another Belgian player that spoke last year), than this disgraceful Odesnik case...
I think a lot of it goes on among some women, you can see the way the y look and they don't look like women at all.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:32 pm

The funny thing about the French skits was that out of all of the exposed Spanish drugs cheats they mentioned,Nadal was their no1 target.He was in all 3 skits and he was the only athlete there where who hasnt been publicly outed as a drugs cheat
This is a pretty risky thing to do,to single Nadal out like that,without proof in the form of a failed drugs test and not be afraid to be up to their neck in litigation

Theres a rumour going around that Nadal failed a drugs test around November last at the WTF.Apparently one test was a clear fail and the other bordering on a fail.Its supposed to be a fluke as Nadal is supposed to be on something that cant be detected in a drugs test-hence uncle Tonis slip up response to the French skits-that Nadal will never test positive instead of saying Nadal has never doped
The strange thing is that Noahs comments came around the same time and then the French skits sole target was Nadal too,not Spanish Federation
My guess is that the rumour must be rife amount the sport media

The truth is the t.v company who made those skits would never have aired it if they didn't have something concrete to protect themselves so it comes as no surprise that not the Spanish federation or the Nadal camp sought legal action for defamation of character and libel
I don't know about you but I find that very strange,that a pro athlete would want to clear their name of such serious accusations.Those skits damaged Nadals reputation as a pro athlete And its not the first time,the Nadal camp didn't pursue legal action when Le Monde named Nadal as a client of Fuentes

Its rumoured that Nadal was silently suspended for the month of February.Remember how he was really acting up before the AO,he had a press conference saying that he would take February off because of an injury like some planned vacation.If you looked at his schedule he was planning to take February off regardless,he is always off tour with a joint injury after the AO so why the weird excuse or the need to even mention it?
I wonder if Nadal resigning from the players council has anything to do with this too,which happened around the same time
So Nadal decided to come back on tour and play clean and was blown off the court by Federer in straight sets at IW and things were going from bad to worse in Miami so Nadal withdrew from Miami claiming some injury to go off and juice up for the clay season
Apparently Nadal is convinced he cant play or win without the drugs.His management team were completely outraged when Nadal did that cause they knew exactly what he was off to do and he couldnt have done it at a worse time with the French skits scandal
It seems that the Nadal camp think they are untouchable cause if the ATP or ITF expose him,he will expose the fact that they kept his failed drugs test secret
I have a feeling that if this scandal is true then I think it may play part in Godsicks and Federer choice to leave IMG

Now this is just a rumour,its something I heard from a good friend who is close to someone that works for IMG,so its all hear say.Reading it back even I have to admit that I sound like the worlds biggest conspiracy nut,but I know the source is legit and theres reason enough for me to believe there may be some truth in it,you're free to make whatever you want of it

The point is that if this does turn out to be true,then its obvious the ATP and ITF are involved with a cover up scandal and with IMG protection their cash cows,its going to be near on impossible to expose it let alone expect something to be done about it

You gotta feel for the likes of Rochus,he is brave to speak out,but in such cases IMG just gets the mainstream media involved in a smearing campaign against the whistle blower to discredit their credibility.The only way this subject will be addressed is if one of the sports top athletes was caught smuggling drugs,cause its obvious its not gonna happen waiting for someone to fail a drugs test

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:52 pm

Veejay wrote:

The truth is the t.v company who made those skits would never have aired it if they didn't have something concrete to protect themselves so it comes as no surprise that not the Spanish federation or the Nadal camp sought legal action for defamation of character and libel
I don't know about you but I find that very strange,that a pro athlete would want to clear their name of such serious accusations.Those skits damaged Nadals reputation as a pro athlete And its not the first time,the Nadal camp didn't pursue legal action when Le Monde named Nadal as a client of Fuentes

Its rumoured that Nadal was silently suspended for the month of February.Remember how he was really acting up before the AO,he had a press conference saying that he would take February off because of an injury like some planned vacation.If you looked at his schedule he was planning to take February off regardless,he is always off tour with a joint injury after the AO so why the weird excuse or the need to even mention it?
I wonder if Nadal resigning from the players council has anything to do with this too,which happened around the same time
So Nadal decided to come back on tour and play clean and was blown off the court by Federer in straight sets at IW and things were going from bad to worse in Miami so Nadal withdrew from Miami claiming some injury to go off and juice up for the clay season
Apparently Nadal is convinced he cant play or win without the drugs.His management team were completely outraged when Nadal did that cause they knew exactly what he was off to do and he couldnt have done it at a worse time with the French skits scandal
It seems that the Nadal camp think they are untouchable cause if the ATP or ITF expose him,he will expose the fact that they kept his failed drugs test secret
I have a feeling that if this scandal is true then I think it may play part in Godsicks and Federer choice to leave IMG

t

Yes, that all makes a lot of sense.

another thing that stood out to me was this exhibition match that was meant to be played in Real Madrid Stadium on the 15th of July.
Originally, Nadal invited Federer who turned the offer down, quoting he needed prep for the Olympics.
then Novak accepted the offer (I believe his motif is to bring Nadal to Serbia in return and play a match in Belgrade's biggest football stadium), and it all ended up with Nadal cancelling it as the doctor advised him to do nothing for two weeks.... :!:

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:02 pm

Yes,apparently he is claiming his knees have been injured through RG and Wimbledon and he needs more PRP injections
Whats strange about this is that there won't be any drug tests done at the exhibition match,so there has to be more to this story
He's probably worried about the testing at the Olympics

I think it was last year or the year before he did the same thing after Wimbledon,he was scheduled to play the Davis cup and withdrew slamming the events organisers when he knew about the timing of the event months before

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:04 pm

Yes, he is a weird guy in more than one respect.
Toni's got a lot to answer, as well.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:06 pm

The most disgusting thing is Odesnik being allowed back.
Shame media couldn't dig anything out of that.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:19 pm

Canas and all the other Argentines were also allowed back,in fact when he failed a drug test he was allowed to play for several more tournaments and reached a career high ranking of 8th in the world before he was finally suspended,he continued playing from around IW all the way to Wimbledon!
Thing is Oldenisk was caught with vials of HGH,as far as we know he hasnt failed a drugs test to prove he was using the drugs
Theres also the rumour about Henin,she retired from tennis 2 weeks before RG and then came back after a 2 year suspension would have been up

That whole Nadal camp is weird,how uncle Toni molly coddles and chaperones Nadal around like a child,Nadal still lives at home with one of his parents
The guy has no independence,its like uncle Toni is living his dream through Nadal

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:25 pm

I have always had suspicions about Henin, as well, but loved her tennis too much

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:42 pm

noleisthebest wrote:I have always had suspicions about Henin, as well, but loved her tennis too much

Never liked her,after that hand incident I lost all respect for her
I never had suspicions for Henin till she retired,but you have to wonder how she coped and could compete with the power players
She was a brilliant shot maker though

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:20 pm

Cibulkova is also able to produce some eery power for her size.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:24 pm

Sam Stouser is the biggest doper in the womans game
That is exactly what your muscles look like if you're on Nandrolone
Serena is a strange one,she's not consistent so its hard to tell if she's doping at the moment or not
You know the roids are kicking in when she's really aggressive,that poor line judge she verbally attacked at the U S open
Thats roid rage!!

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:27 pm

Veejay wrote:Sam Stouser is the biggest doper in the womans game
That is exactly what your muscles look like if you're on Nandrolone
Serena is a strange one,she's not consistent so its hard to tell if she's doping at the moment or not
You know the roids are kicking in when she's really aggressive,that poor line judge she verbally attacked at the U S open
Thats roid rage!!

Tell me about it! Can't stand her. Wickmayer looks to be on the similar path.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:28 pm

Shame if Serena did/does it. She'd be better off losing a bit of weight and improving he rmobility.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:49 pm

Veejay, although I agree with most of the things you say and also a believer that how Nadal host got away for so long by playing that extrememely physical game. As per my prediction Nadal should not have lasted beyond six slams and beyond 2008 but he has.

Apparently Nadal could not be the only beneficiary of magic potions, there are other players as well who seems to have benefitted from those magic potions and Serena seems to be one. Errani has spent some time being coached by Michael Ferrari. Sharapova's power too seem unreal for WTA. Agassi got away with the admission of using drugs, he rather had a seat in the royal box.

Tennis, football and several other sports do not get tested extnisvely of rdrugs anyway which means that lots of drug cheats will always stay under the radar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:52 pm

Actually it has a reverse effect on her,she slims down and becomes more compact,toned and lean
She actually loses weight rather then gain mass
I think its a combination of her body type and the drugs she uses,she has never used something like Nandrolone,is more along the lines of Sustanon or Premobolin
I don't think Serena dopes as much as people thinks she does,Id be surprised if she has this season

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:54 pm

My thing is , if the conditions got a bit faster, would all that doping have any effect, from what I gather, it only helps endurance.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:58 pm

Veejay wrote:Actually it has a reverse effect on her,she slims down and becomes more compact,toned and lean
I think its a combination of her body type and the drugs she uses,she has never used something like Nandrolone,is more along the lines of Sustanon or Premobolin
I don't think Serena dopes as much as people thinks she does,Id be surprised if she has this season

I'v no idea what each of those drugs do (we've got to have an article on the Drugs & Doping for Dummies here :shock: ) , I just thought if she was lighter (esp her legs) she'd be quicker and more aggressive, less reliant on the power from the baseline.
This Wimbledon it was almost all in her serve, Azarenka had her number, but the serve rescued Serena big time. Even Aga was able to manouver her.
I reckon she'll drop a bit of weight now after she had seen how narrowly she managed to escape.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:10 pm

wow3 wrote:Veejay, although I agree with most of the things you say and also a believer that how Nadal host got away for so long by playing that extrememely physical game. As per my prediction Nadal should not have lasted beyond six slams and beyond 2008 but he has.

Apparently Nadal could not be the only beneficiary of magic potions, there are other players as well who seems to have benefitted from those magic potions and Serena seems to be one. Errani has spent some time being coached by Michael Ferrari. Sharapova's power too seem unreal for WTA. Agassi got away with the admission of using drugs, he rather had a seat in the royal box.

Tennis, football and several other sports do not get tested extnisvely of rdrugs anyway which means that lots of drug cheats will always stay under the radar.

Oh of course,over half the draw dopes and its my belief that if you're open the possibility that one athlete could be doping,you have to be open to the possibility that any athlete could be doping,that includes Federer
From my experience,I believe he is clean for several reasons,but I remain open to the possibility and if hypothetically Federer is exposed as a drugs cheat,considering the severity of the problem in the sport,I would not at all be surprised
I can understand why the players dope,what chance have you got against those who are doping?
It doesnt make it right but I understand what drives athletes to do it,its not always just for the titles or glory,some are just struggling to earn a living
Theres a lot of suspicions with Erani now that its come to light that she's been liked to Dr Luis Garcia

Funny you should mention Sharapova,she's the one player I have always thought is completely clean.Dont like her but if you watch her play,her inconsistencies is more technical and mental then question of foul play
She's not fast,not really powerful,not a brilliant shot maker,nothing about her game has the wow factor,she's mediocre at best.I always thought with some PED's she would actually live up to the hype surrounding her

Last edited by Veejay on Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:20 pm

noleisthebest wrote:
Veejay wrote:Actually it has a reverse effect on her,she slims down and becomes more compact,toned and lean

I'v no idea what each of those drugs do (we've got to have an article on the Drugs & Doping for Dummies here :shock: ) , I just thought if she was lighter (esp her legs) she'd be quicker and more aggressive, less reliant on the power from the baseline.
This Wimbledon it was almost all in her serve, Azarenka had her number, but the serve rescued Serena big time. Even Aga was able to manouver her.
I reckon she'll drop a bit of weight now after she had seen how narrowly she managed to escape.

I agree,and its precisely the reason why I don't think she's doped this season
She served her way to a Wimbledon title,even though she stepped it up a little in the laster stages of the tournament ,she was clearly struggling with her movement and was very vulnerable during the first week
She definitely looks out of shape and could lose a few pounds.It was very obvious how much fitter the younger girls were in comparison to her,I don't think she's a step slower due to age yet,I think she just needs to work that much harder on her fitness then she used to

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:13 am

Funny you should mention Sharapova,she's the one player I have always thought is completely clean.

Actually it has a reverse effect on her,she slims down and becomes more compact,toned and lean

Isn't it what Clenbuterol is meant to do? Nadal at teh AO was probably lighter than previous years not in muscle but in fat. I thought it was very bizarre how even the fat around his eyes had dried up and the definition of his mucles had never been as clear. You felt his skin was cigarette paper thin.

Charapova has really improved her speen on teh court...and I am always sceptical when players just suddenly improve those things at 27 or more.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:01 pm

Yes,Clenbuterol acts as a muscle antagonist so there is an increase in aerobic capacity,this its why is so popular among athletes for endurance
Its also thermogenic which is why body builders use it to lose weight fast
I used it to lose weight but I couldnt handle the sides effects so I stopped using it after the 3rd week.I sweat a lot,but I was sweating profusely on it all the time plus it gave me the jitters.The other weird thing was that it completely sapped my energy in the first week
A friend of mine uses it regularly and he gets really ripped,exactly like you said,his skin is paper thin.Its amazing cause he almost looks like he cycled on Stanazol

Funny you should mention Nadal in this case cause I said the exact same thing to Commonsense during the AO earlier this year,that I suspected Nadal was on it then

I wasn't aware that Sharapova improved anything,even if she miraculously started sprinting like Usain Bolt,her game is so boring you could sell it as a sleeping pill

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:33 pm

Veejay,

sorry to ask a potentially stupid question, but why did you use that Clenbuterol?
I just read on it a bit and it does not sound very healthy :shock:

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:42 pm

noleisthebest wrote:Veejay,

sorry to ask a potentially stupid question, but why did you use that Clenbuterol?

I wanted to lose weight fast and get really ripped
Clenbuterol is actually originally medication created for people who suffer from asthma,so the drug is fairly safe if used correctly
Things only start becoming dangerous if you abuse it.

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:05 pm

Veejay wrote:
noleisthebest wrote:Veejay,

I wanted to lose weight fast and get really ripped
Clenbuterol is actually originally medication created for people who suffer from asthma,so the drug is fairly safe if used correctly
Things only start becoming dangerous if you abuse it.

you mean you wanted a beach body and only had two weeks to achieve it :lol:
Be careful!
I had two plumbers work on the bathroom a few months ago and overheard the younger one moan to the older guy how he concluded it was not worth him dying in the gym all year for what: showing off a week on the beach.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:22 pm

Big Grin Big Grin

Precisely...I used to be all about short cuts Big Grin
Truth is,doing things the right way is far more rewarding in the long run
If youre only motivated to look good,its certainly a lot harder remain motivated,if you're keeping fit for a healthy mind and body it becomes a lifestyle which makes it easier to motivate yourself

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:29 pm

Veejay wrote: Big Grin Big Grin

If youre only motivated to look good,its certainly a lot harder remain motivated,if you're keeping fit for a healthy mind and body it becomes a lifestyle which makes it easier to motivate yourself

veejay, if it helps, girls don't care about the ripples, they just tell that to men in order to sell those bloke magazines, you know the ones you also see in "health" food shops... Winking

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:38 pm

noleisthebest wrote:
Veejay wrote: Big Grin Big Grin

veejay, if it helps, girls don't care about the ripples, they just tell that to men in order to sell those bloke magazines, you know the ones you also see in "health" food shops... Winking

Well I have always worked out for personal reasons,Ive never really been one to do things just to please others or gain their approval.Im a very critical person,so I won't be happy with myself if I don't achieve what I think I should

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:48 pm

I know what you mean. Still, don't be too hard on yourself. I used to play and enjoy sport a lot but am reduced to gym now and although I enjoy it I still think playing a sport is far more rewarding that gym. In every possible way.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:59 pm

noleisthebest wrote:I know what you mean. Still, don't be too hard on yourself. I used to play and enjoy sport a lot but am reduced to gym now and although I enjoy it I still think playing a sport is far more rewarding that gym. In every possible way.

If you're into building muscle weight training can be considered as a sport,but I agree with your point,you cant get the same adrenalin rush as you would get from playing other sports
Sport is also a social thing,youre playing a competitive game with someone else or a team,wheres as you're pretty much competing with just yourself if you're only working out

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:44 pm

Funny you should mention Nadal in this case cause I said the exact same thing to Commonsense during the AO earlier this year,that I suspected Nadal was on it then
------------------------

Yes funny. To me it was the HD pictures and you could see that his eye lids were creating a kind of space between his eyebrows and eye globes. Not sure how to explain that but something you'd find in starving, extremely thin people .....not someone of his shape having to run marathn every other day.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:34 am

From the BBC website:

"London 2012: All medallists to be drugs tested at Olympics

London 2012 will see the biggest anti-doping operation in the history of the Olympic Games.
Half of all the competitors are to be tested for drugs,
with 150 scientists set to take 6,000 samples between now and the end
of the Paralympic Games.
Every competitor who wins a medal will also be tested.
Team GB's Phillips Idowu, Beth Tweddle,
David Weir, Graham Edmunds and Marlon Devonish are fronting a campaign
highlighting the anti-doping programme.
Sprinter Devonish won an Olympic gold in the 4x100m relay at the 2004 Athens Games.
He said: "Winning an Olympic medal is the best feeling
in the world and as an athlete it's so important to know that anyone who
stands on the podium has got there through their own hard work and
dedication, not by doping."
Team GB sprinter Dwain Chambers and cyclist David
Millar will compete in London after the British Olympic Association's
policy of punishing drug cheats with lifetime bans was was

overturned by the Court of Arbitration for Sport.

More than 1,000 people will staff the anti-doping
laboratory, with up to 400 samples tested every day for more than 240
prohibited substances.

Double gold medal-winning Paralympic swimmer Edmunds
was part of the winning 4x100m freestyle relay teams in Athens and
Beijing.
"Winning medals is like an addiction," he said. "Once you have one, you want another.

"It's my biggest motivation. And knowing you've reached
the podium because of all the hard work you've put in - nine sessions a
week, two hours each session, three gym sessions a week for four years -
is the greatest feeling.

"I'm confident that everything possible is being done
to catch drug cheats at London 2012 and that makes these Games really
special."

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:40 am

I think this is to install fear on the average participant. The top ones know their stuff and won't be caught.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:11 pm

Tenez wrote:I think this is to install fear on the average participant. The top ones know their stuff and won't be caught.

I'm still hoping!

Although, you are probably right, they are going to catch one or two token people like they did with those two Greek sprinters in Athens...
Nadal will be hoping his chance lies in the fact it's best of 3 so he'll be in his full blast mode from the word go.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by CommonSense Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:16 pm

Hey guys Big Grin

"The top ones know their stuff and won't be caught."

Tenez, how does this square with what nadal said: "I am the one who is most worried."

http://blogs.bettor.com/Rafael-Nadal-fighting-against-time-to-recover-for-Olympics-Tennis-News-a171732

What's really going on. Same BS excuses again. What's he scared of?

Nitb, based on what he said in the above link, it seems that he's not expecting too much from himself. Sounds like he's warning us he might even pull out of the Oly.

I get the impression that he's really scared he might get caught. I might be completely off base. :shock:

CommonSense

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:39 pm

CommonSense wrote:Hey guys Big Grin

http://blogs.bettor.com/Rafael-Nadal-fighting-against-time-to-recover-for-Olympics-Tennis-News-a171732

What's really going on. Same BS excuses again. What's he scared of?

Nitb, based on what he said in the above link, it seems that he's not expecting too much from himself. Sounds like he's warning us he might even pull out of the Oly.

I get the impression that he's really scared he might get caught. I might be completely off base. :shock:

interesting how the same interview is interpreted differently in different articles. In your link it looks like he is really worried and that he may NOT take part.
I'll eat my hat and the bow in it if Nadal doesn't play 8)
If I end up eating my hat, awww..... :shock:

In the meantime, where have you been, what's news?

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by CommonSense Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:14 pm

I don't believe a lot of things nadal says in the press. But I think he's really scared now, not about the knees (he has no injuries), but being tested. He started playing at 17. I don't think he's ever been totally clean. That's almost a decade of acting like a fugitive. It eats you up the older you get. Now with the Oly being stricter than the atp, even if he could get away with it, the thought of potentially getting caught might be too much for him to focus on winning. Just speculation and I'm not surprised if he pulls out.

Hey, noley, next time I'm in town we'll meet in London. Hight tea at the Orangerie. Then I'll tell you everything, old news and new news! Big Grin

CommonSense

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:23 pm

That would be great! Where are you?
I'll be in Wimbers for the Olympic final Big Grin can't wait!!!

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:31 pm

Nadal is full of shit..he was injured at Wimbledon?
What a crock of shit!!

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:07 pm

==========================

I agree. There might be a fear of being caught, like having traces of that would not typically be noticed by the regular wada labs.

But of course we can only speculate...

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next