Our Tennis Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» I Just Can't Help Believing!
The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 16, 2024 8:25 am by Daniel2

» The Bullshit of Rafael Nadal
The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 14 EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 12:15 am by Daniel2

» Why Trump's 'tough' stance on radical Islam... could lead to more terrorism
The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:32 am by Daniel2

» Missing Madeline 10 years on..
The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:31 am by Daniel2

» '15 Dubious Weak Era Records'
The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:06 am by Daniel2

» AO 2024 - Sinner baby!!
The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:05 am by Daniel2

» Paris Masters
The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 9:47 pm by noleisthebest

» Alvarez could bring me back to tennis
The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 10:25 am by raiders_of_the_lost_ark

» IDEMOOOOOOO! ! ! !
The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2023 9:47 am by noleisthebest

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

The doping program joke of the ITF!!!

+22
Jahu
gallery play
AceofDeath
sphairistike
Polly 81
Tenez
Autumnleaf
truffin1
bluenose
Daniel
SayonaRa
N2D2L
Gable70
Larry Ellison
raiders_of_the_lost_ark
laverfan
legendkillar
paulcz
BlueClay
Veejay
noleisthebest
luvsports!
26 posters

Page 14 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next

Go down

The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 14 Empty Re: The doping program joke of the ITF!!!

Post by legendkillar Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:07 pm

As of 1st September the TADP will make public all provisional suspensions.

Thoughts?

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 14 Empty Re: The doping program joke of the ITF!!!

Post by Veejay Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:36 pm

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:24 pm

They will always find a way not to...while they are rich and famous.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:19 pm

Tenez wrote:They will always find a way not to...while they are rich and famous.

I like the transparency, however are the bans going to reflect the crimes? Probably not.

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:19 pm

Russians hacked into WADA's system and claim they are covering for Williams sisters & Biles who tested positive!

https://sputniknews.com/sport/20160913/1045262599/wada-williams-banned-substances.html

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:52 pm

i saw that over on THASP
seems like the russians are pissed lol 
of course no athlete is beyond reproach but they are only naming black female american athletes and if the files were to be true theres no way it would end there so this seems like more like a hidden agenda rather then exposing a doping scandal  erm

if wada were protecting certain athletes or helping athletes to dope why stop at the william sisters and simon biles...there are hundreds of more successful american athletes out there
besides simone biles was not a household name before this olympics,she was virtually unknown prior to rio beyond american gymnastic

i personally hope that these files turned out to be true so it will blow open a lid on quite possibly the biggest doping scandal in sport ever!! see some really big names being stripped of their titles,im sure everyone we suspect will end up being named and shamed

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:38 pm

Very interesting. They woudl not say such things if they did not have the files.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:40 pm

It could explain why Serena was nervous.....

It's obvious teh Americans are doping. They just dope with more efficient drugs.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:07 am

I have now read the French version.....it's pretty clear. WADA doesn't seem to deny it. They are just accusing the hackers saying they are not helping the anti-doping cause! LOL. WHat a joke.

I am so glad as it clearly confirm what I have been saying about Sharapova and the political war going on in sport!

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:51 am

"Former - Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority head Richard Ings said: "Nothing I see here gives me cause for alarm," adding it looked "totally normal".
"The issue here is privacy breach."
================
Of course Sir.....cough cough...

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:40 pm

Tenez wrote:I have now read the French version.....it's pretty clear. WADA doesn't seem to deny it. They are just accusing the hackers saying they are not helping the anti-doping cause! LOL. WHat a joke.

I am so glad as it clearly confirm what I have been saying about Sharapova and the political war going on in sport!
the real problem here is TUE's its basically allowing athletes to use banned substances as long as they can prove that they need it for medical reasons.how hard can that be if you can pay a doctor to diagnose a condition that may not even exist to begin with
technically the williams sisters and simone billes have done absolutely nothing wrong as they are well within the rules and their right to use the drugs but lets be honest,even though any athlete may claim they to need to use it for medical reasons its hard not to see that as an excuse to use banned substances for its performance enhancing abilities 
the group who claim to be behind the hacking apparently have no affiliation with russia 
the good news is that they said that they will be releasing more information

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:47 pm

May God bless brother Vladimir and strong Russia! Bubbly

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:52 pm

Veejay wrote:
Tenez wrote:I have now read the French version.....it's pretty clear. WADA doesn't seem to deny it. They are just accusing the hackers saying they are not helping the anti-doping cause! LOL. WHat a joke.

the real problem here is TUE's its basically allowing athletes to use banned substances as long as they can prove that they need it for medical reasons.how hard can that be if you can pay a doctor to diagnose a condition that may not even exist to begin with
technically the williams sisters and simone billes have done absolutely nothing wrong as they are well within the rules and their right to use the drugs but lets be honest,even though any athlete may claim they to need to use it for medical reasons its hard not to see that as an excuse to use banned substances for its performance enhancing abilities 
the group who claim to be behind the hacking apparently have no affiliation with russia 

You can always find reasons to justify the unjustifiable....and as long as you have the powers with you fine.

We have no power but some of us have  the ability to see who has and has not and to me it is clear The Williams have (or are with) the power .....Sharapova had not.....she was simply on the wrong side of the wall.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:58 pm

Tenez wrote:
Veejay wrote:

You can always find reasons to justify the unjustifiable....and as long as you have the powers with you fine.

We have no power but some of us have  the ability to see who has and has not and to me it is clear The Williams have (or are with) the power .....Sharapova had not.....she was simply on the wrong side of the wall.
it all definitely seems far more politcal rather then to do with the fundamental spirit of sport and fairness 
i expect the americans ( and brits ) to win this one again
sharapova may have been on the wrong side (by choice) but lets be honest she dug her own grave thinking that she could get the upper hand by going public,it backfired massively

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:56 pm

Sharapova had no choice but to public cause teh "powers" would have released the dogs on her anyway. It's all about Russia v the West.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:52 pm

Tenez wrote:Sharapova had no choice but to public cause teh "powers" would have released the dogs on her anyway. It's all about Russia v the West.
i dont believe that they would have exposed her,and i also think that she would have gotten away with just a slap on the wrist few months ban had she kept her mouth shut
i think that it was the fear of it potentially coming out and her silence on the matter which she thought would be far more damaging 
she also played the "ignorant i didnt really do anything wrong,but i take full responsibility" card so to spin the truth would make it look legitimate 
the amendment to the anti tennis doping program basically proves that there was a chance prior to 1 september that anyone who failed a drugs test would not have been exposed or named publicly,otherwise why the need to change that? 
i also think that the sharapova scandal was one of the reasons why the change was made cause many people were wondering why it was her that announced the failed drugs test rather then the anti doping program authorities 
was she used as a scape goat? absolutely and did they try to make an example of her? absolutely 

sharapova also refuses to give up her russian citizenship even though she has been living in the states since the age of 7
so she benefuts from an american lifestyle and all the comforts plus the training she got there that made her the athlete she is today but refuses to either have duel citizenship or compete as an american.she has also made some very controversial comments about beating americans like murray did about supporting any team that plays england 
i can see how all of this would definitely rub americans up the wrong way

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:53 pm

I think it's quite admirable of Sharapova to remain Russian.

Many tennis players grew up outside of their native countries: Nishikori, Murray, Djokovic...and live abroad for tax purposes (most French players live in Switzerland).

Even the "Canadian" Raonic lives in Monte Carlo. (as well as Ljubicic, Cilic, Berdych, Wozniacki)
That does not make them any less patriotic.

The timing and choice of atletes is not accidental, I believe it has something to do with this:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/tennis/37348738

Russians suffered lot of public humiliation diring Rio '16.

It's he who laughs last that laughs best...

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:35 pm

im sorry but i completely disagree,i think that its very rude not to mention incredibly insulting to want to live in a country and then to refuse to become a citizen
talk about being ungrateful to a country that you adopted that also offered you a much better way of life and far more opportunities otherwise why did her and her family move there in the first place?
how many people out there would give anything to have the opportunity of becoming a u.s citizen?
the message thats being sent out by refusing to become a u.s citizen is that shes too good for that or above it all
if sharapova wants to remain russian then why not move back to her home  country where she can remain russian all she wants
but she wont cause shes too selfish and spoiled,even now that her career is virtually over shes still staying in the states to take advantage of the prestigious colleges..you wont ever see her go back to her home country and set up a tennis academy to give back by teaching everything she has learned abroad
she wants to remain russian but she doesnt even want to live there 

russians have no one but themselves to blame for facing such humiliation,is it unfair that they may have been singled out? yes,but lets not forget or excuse the fact that they tried to cheat 
if you dont want to be humiliated then dont try and cheat...that goes for everyone not just the russians

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:26 pm

Vee - The Russians don't cheat any more than the US or Brits. Just look at the Rio Gold medal list. It is not less than the ranking list of doping countries.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:57 pm

Tenez wrote:Vee - The Russians don't cheat any more than the US or Brits. Just look at the Rio Gold medal list. It is not less than the ranking list of doping countries.
absolutely,i totally agree,the russians arent any more guilty then athletes from other countries,we already know that spain has a similar kind of system where the state either sponsers doping or goes to great lengths to protect their dopers and there have been several very dodgy and suspicious cases involving british athletes and who knows what goes on behind the scenes with the americans...but lets not forget that the russians are still guilty so we shouldnt sympathise just because they are the ones who were caught or singled out 
is it unfair and a double standard- yes but just because dopers from  other countries havent been caught or exposed,doesnt exonerate the russians,they are still guilty of cheating

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:11 pm

Veejay wrote:absolutely,i totally agree,the russians arent any more guilty then athletes from other countries,we already know that spain has a similar kind of system where the state either sponsers doping or goes to great lengths to protect their dopers and there have been several very dodgy and suspicious cases involving british athletes and who knows what goes on behind the scenes with the americans...but lets not forget that the russians are still guilty so we shouldnt sympathise just because they are the ones who were caught or singled out 
is it unfair and a double standard- yes but just because dopers from  other countries havent been caught or exposed,doesnt exonerate the russians,they are still guilty of cheating
I actually sympathise with them very much cause the hypocrits who singles them out are in my view much more guilty.

If I were an athlete, I would dope. Otherwise i would not be an athlete in this doping world.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:49 pm

well im not sure how someone could be more guilty then another if youre both guilty,especially if youre guilty of the same thing.sure one could be cheating more then the other,but even the one who is cheating less is still just as guilty as the one who is cheating more 
there are no different levels to guilt like there are to the severity of a crime,either youre guilty or youre not
a lot of that argument would depend on what you classify  the word doping to be and where you draw the line
in my opinion part of the definition of the word doping includes cheating which also in my opinion is really no different then stealing

i think that its a myth that its impossible to compete unless youre doping and by doping i mean cheating/banned substances,i.e djokovic prior to 2010 wasnt doing too badly,he just wasnt winning as much
just look at federer...if you have the talent and your prepared to work hard you can still achieve some great things.i have no doubt in my mind that federer like every other pro athlete does not compete on pure adrenaline alone but im still one of those who firmly believes that he played his career without needing to use banned substances and will continue to do so until proven otherwise  
surprising comments tenez cause it may not be your intention but it almost comes across as if you condone it by not only sympathising but saying that youll do the same
it would be hypocritical to the  otherwise point the finger at anyone else in a negative way 
while its very understandable why athletes do try and gain an unfair advantage,its still in my opinion fundamentally wrong in the spirit of sport

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:03 am

Veejay wrote:well im not sure how someone could be more guilty then another if youre both guilty,especially if youre guilty of the same thing.
One side is more guilty cause it accuses the other side of crimes it does itself.

If both were cheating fine. In short both are cheating on the track but one is cheating politically as well. That is my point. I am sure if one coudl read chinese or Russian, we woudl hear much more of how the West is systematically doping.....but I'd doubt it woudl make the news here.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:47 am

Tenez wrote:
Veejay wrote:well im not sure how someone could be more guilty then another if youre both guilty,especially if youre guilty of the same thing.
One side is more guilty cause it accuses the other side of crimes it does itself.

If both were cheating fine. In short both are cheating on the track but one is cheating politically as well. That is my point. I am sure if one coudl read chinese or Russian, we woudl hear much more of how the West is systematically doping.....but I'd doubt it woudl make the news here.
to me that would be the definition of being hypocritical,
guilt is not defined by the severity of a crime or how much its being committed,all guilty means it whether you committed the crime or not so in that instance it would make you guilty of 2 different crimes 
i still cant sympathise with anyone who tries to cheat,because its a question of integrity,morals and ethics
lance armstrong only said that he believed that you cant win the tour de france without doping to excuse him cheating but sir bradly wiggins did it and to date theres still nothing to suggest that he cheated
ussian bolt is another athlete who achieved remarkable things and being jamaican,a country were speculation among pro athletes is riffe,and having dominated his sport for so long,people must be queueing up to find something to take him down but still nothing so far
the ones who say that you stand no chance unless you join the cheaters are just trying to excuse their cheating
TUE's is obviousy a very very grey area that needs to be more black and white

the western world has always been "right" and justified in whatever they do,i dont see how thats going to change any time soon

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:24 am

Hehe....some more big names to handed out by the hackers. 

TUES are certainly licenses to dope. If I remember they can even be delivered after taking drugs. 

Sport is a joke! Federer and Stan's talent aren't.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:29 am

i cant wait to see what else will be leaked...i really hope that more tennis info comes to light

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:35 pm

Sadly it's in the hands of doctors. Who bloody monitors them and ensures they are performing best practice. However, further scrutiny would require publication of more personal details which crosses into privacy. For example if an athlete is diagnosed with a legit condition, I think the diagnosis needs to be transparent to ensure it's credible.

TUE's is a giant wild card.

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:03 pm

It's more down to lawyers than doctors actually. It's lawyers or other politicians who have allowed TUEs (those licenses to dope).

We are being told those guys are asthmatic, or allergic and need treatment! Who are they kidding?

That's what really infuriates me. They are making those TUE confidential. WHY? If you are asthmatic or any other trouble your place is at the paralympics. Not the Olympics!

Athletes should only take orange juice and red meat. That's teh only way we (those who watch) can compare with them. Otherwise there is no sense watching sport where there is such a science behind that we can't relate to it.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:06 pm

Lawyers and Politicians can advise on policy and regulation, but they don't create them as such as they are advised by "leading medical experts"

If we want clean sport, then I am like you that it's time to be brutal and if someone has an underlying condition that requires treatment that is a banned substance, tough luck.

I know the discrimination band would jump up and down, but clean is clean.

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:22 pm

Paralympics athletes having prothesis shoudl be allowed to the Olympics too then as their TUEs is pretty compelling!

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:41 pm

Indeed they are! smiley

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:22 pm

legendkillar wrote:Lawyers and Politicians can advise on policy and regulation, but they don't create them as such as they are advised by "leading medical experts"

If we want clean sport, then I am like you that it's time to be brutal and if someone has an underlying condition that requires treatment that is a banned substance, tough luck.

I know the discrimination band would jump up and down, but clean is clean.
i dont think that sport will ever be 100% clean even if pro athletes arent allowed any TUE's 
athletes will always find other ways of cheating
cheating in sport is like fighting crime,its an ongoing battle that will unfortunately never end

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:06 pm

Veejay wrote:
i dont think that sport will ever be 100% clean even if pro athletes arent allowed any TUE's 
cheating in sport is like fighting crime,its an ongoing battle that will unfortunately never end

Not quite.
WADA (the drugs police) has got the names and proof yet it protects and refuses to punish the worst "criminals".

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:19 pm

noleisthebest wrote:
Veejay wrote:

Not quite.
WADA (the drugs police) has got the names and proof yet it protects and refuses to punish the worst "criminals
corruption exists at the highest level of many institutions,especially those that have the power to enforce laws,rules or regulations,WADA is no different.
WADA's job should be to fight the war on doping in sports,but in many instances they have proven to do the exact opposite 
my point is that its a comparison,like crime its an on going battle that needs to be fought but will unfortunately never end
athletes will always try to cheat no matter what, just like people will always try to commit crime
humans have been figuring out ways to cheat or get ahead of the pack since the dawn of age,even if all the drugs in the world was seized and nothing was available,youd probably end up seeing future racket technology being banned..lol

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:29 pm

Actually I think there is a relatively easy way to make it very difficult for cheats. Stick one person whose job is to take a drop of blood every day or every other day since the age of 16 for promising athlete and check the variations. The problem is that agencies like Wada will always turn corrupt....cause they are financI ally dependant.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:16 pm

Giving blood samples, even if it's a drop every day is over the top.
Imagine the potential infection risk over the years.

In fact even once a month would be an odious task for me, and I am not scared of any of that.

I suppose, that's the price pro athletes have to pay.

Shame there isn't a less intrusive method.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:22 pm

noleisthebest wrote:Giving blood samples, even if it's a drop every day is over the top.
Imagine the potential infection risk over the years.

In fact even once a month would be an odious task for me, and I am not scared of any of that.

I suppose, that's the price pro athletes have to pay.

Shame there isn't a less intrusive method.

I don't think it is. There are millions spent in antidoping. Having one person dedicated per top 10 players plus random ones for lower ranked players coudl be feasible. A drop of blood is just so easy to get nowadays.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:11 pm

Tenez wrote:Actually I think there is a relatively easy way to make it very difficult for cheats. Stick one person whose job is to take a drop of blood every day or every other day since the age of 16 for promising athlete and check the variations. The problem is that agencies like Wada will always turn corrupt....cause they are financI ally dependant.
when money is involved,especially large amounts at stake expect corruption
its not a bad idea tenez but the people who are trusted to enforce those controls and tests could also easily be bought or become corrupt

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:32 pm

Veejay wrote:
Tenez wrote:Actually I think there is a relatively easy way to make it very difficult for cheats. Stick one person whose job is to take a drop of blood every day or every other day since the age of 16 for promising athlete and check the variations. The problem is that agencies like Wada will always turn corrupt....cause they are financI ally dependant.
its not a bad idea tenez but the people who are trusted to enforce those controls and tests could also easily be bought or become corrupt
well yes, I wasn't born yesterday.
..and I realise the main culprits are actually organisations such as WADA who though they can start with a good intention, end up being corrupt very quickly. Failing that...

...we are left with our eyes and judgement. This is why I will always support talent over fitness...and even if someone like Stan dopes, he only does to keep up with those physical players. Cause if no-one was doping, talented players who run the show.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:20 pm

Tenez wrote:
Veejay wrote:
well yes, I wasn't born yesterday.
..and I realise the main culprits are actually organisations such as WADA who though they can start with a good intention, end up being corrupt very quickly. Failing that...

...we are left with our eyes and judgement. This is why I will always support talent over fitness...and even if someone like Stan dopes, he only does to keep up with those physical players. Cause if no-one was doping, talented players who run the show.
I think that doping/cheating in sport should be made a criminal offence
banning or stripping an athlete of their titles is simply not enough,there needs to be a tougher stance
of course a possible prison sentence for cheating in sport wont scare cheaters away from cheating anymore then capital punishment does for a criminal who commits horrific crimes but when an athlete like lance amstrong cheats their way to winning millions while ruining peoples lives in the process and making a complete mockery of the sport,that athlete should be looking at doing some serious jail time

of course it would be hard to enforce such laws with different countries and different jurisdictions and will most certainly open the door to more corruption within sport but even if 1 athlete like lance Armstrong is sent to prison for his criminal doping offences,its stil better then nothing

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:22 pm

Yes it is a criminal offense as they are in effect stealing from the more honest athletes' pockets.

But we vote for the biggest criminals and make them leaders of our countries. It woudl be a shame to punish athletes first before our politicians.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:38 pm

to me its doesn't matter who the punishment comes to first,as long as there is punishment

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:19 pm

So Nadal and Mo Farah are now on the list of TUEs users (abusers rather).

Nothing new they keep saying....but those guys were using steroids for conditions one woudl not expect in a healthy athlete.

What is interesting is that you mix those TUEs with an article by the BBC who said steroids could enhance performance for 5 to 10 years and rightly so those TUEs become license to dope.

Can someone ask them the hard questions? They are all hiding behind : "NOthing new here, nothing to hide". My Ass!

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:59 pm

the shocking part is that even with those TUE's allowing them to legally dope,some of them still manage to fail drugs test

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:54 am

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-37456623

Hehe.....

It's a lovely story from our side. The way the whole press was over Russia pre-Olympic times to single them out! While here "we" do cheat openly, with teh help of the anti-doping organisations.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:34 am

I read that last night. It's a fucking disgrace!! Oh I need a steroid for asthma before a big race and then not continue to use it outside competition? Oh because he had a TUE means it isn't illegal?

Bradley it's about morality. You cheated and you know it!

Unbelievable. Another one of the MBE/OBE brigade who crap on everything and get rewarded for it.

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:21 pm

Tenez wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-37456623

Hehe.....

It's a lovely story from our side. The way the whole press was over Russia pre-Olympic times to single them out! While here "we" do cheat openly, with teh help of the anti-doping organisations.
the russians were just too stupid ( or too honest a doper  Laugh  ) not to get TUE's 
but its probably a good thing that they didnt cause if the russians were never banned from the olympics,its probably unlikely that the hackers would have been prompted to hack into WADA

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:14 pm

Who knows whether they tried to get TUEs or not? They probably knew they woudl never get it.

Looking at who runs WADA we can see a lot of "Western/NATO" countries...but no Russian!

https://www.wada-ama.org/en/foundation-board

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:07 pm

youre probably right cause there had to be a reason why the russians had to try to cheat the old fashioned way,i bet if they could get away with it hiding behind a TUE then they would have
its also highly unlikely that the entire team would have been allowed a TUE,not even 50% in my opinion

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:54 pm

What this TUEs scandal is saying is that WADA clearly knew that all those atheletes did not need those prescriptions but just in case one had a physical problem (Asthma or else...) they woudl not take the risk of killing one of those athletes by depriving them from drugs.

However what is bizarre is that they allowed retrospective TUEs....so clearly it looks like they worked hand in hand with cheats. Which means maybe some negative tests could also have been destroyed.

This is what I am hoping to see from the last Fancy Bear bullet!

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next