Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

GOAT  davis  

Latest topics
» World Tour Finals 2017
Yesterday at 9:04 pm by Tenez

» Any rugby fans?
Yesterday at 7:45 pm by Tenez

» Nadal whines over surface match ups with Federer in 2017
Yesterday at 4:41 pm by Jahu

» The doping program joke of the ITF!!!
Yesterday at 11:51 am by legendkillar

» This Is What A Feminist Looks Like
Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:31 pm by bogbrush

» Anyone want to swap a day ticket on Monday for Sunday??
Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:33 am by Tenez

» So what's your projections for 2018?
Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:26 am by summerblues

» Race to London
Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:27 am by Tenez

» Baby WTF - Next-Gen ATP Finals 2017
Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:32 am by noleisthebest

November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27282930   

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum


ATP 1000: Indian Wells

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ATP 1000: Indian Wells

Post by Tenez on Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:15 pm

Fed:
I think I should play very relaxed this year, not just
here, not just in Miami, not just in Dubai, wherever I'm
going to go. I really hope I can play with this lightness,
this freshness throughout, because I worked so hard to
get to 18 the last five years. It's not always been easy,
especially with injuries.
And losing some tough matches, but I did have good
moments, too, you know (From Wimby 2012 till AO 17). I won a lot of tournaments,
beat a lot of the top guys, basically all of them. But
then basically won the Davis Cup, which is big for us,
for me.
So it wasn't all bad, you know, like maybe people make
it sound like there was this huge lull or a bad stretch. It
wasn't. It was just one that I couldn't get a slam
because of Novak, mostly. So I'm happy I finally got it

Tenez

Posts : 17355
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP 1000: Indian Wells

Post by noleisthebest on Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:03 pm

Tenez wrote:Great tennis this eve. However 5pm is late. Is that 12pm our time? If so I will watch it. Well the first set for sure.
Yes, more likely 12.30 with the warm-up etc.

noleisthebest

Posts : 25119
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP 1000: Indian Wells

Post by noleisthebest on Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:08 pm

Tenez wrote:Fed:
I think I should play very relaxed this year, not just
here, not just in Miami, not just in Dubai, wherever I'm
going to go. I really hope I can play with this lightness,
this freshness throughout, because I worked so hard to
get to 18 the last five years. It's not always been easy,
especially with injuries.
And losing some tough matches, but I did have good
moments, too, you know (From Wimby 2012 till AO 17). I won a lot of tournaments,
beat a lot of the top guys, basically all of them. But
then basically won the Davis Cup, which is big for us,
for me.
So it wasn't all bad, you know, like maybe people make
it sound like there was this huge lull or a bad stretch. It
wasn't. It was just one that I couldn't get a slam
because of Novak, mostly. So I'm happy I finally got it

Yes, I heard the entire interview (about 15 mins).

And I saw one f those 2slam finals (Wimbledon) it was sheer physical brutality from Nole.
Also AO 2016 SF.

So that's three slams.


Until I saw it live in Wimbledon 15, I wasn't aware how relentless and physical Nole's game is. Nadal 2008-12 is a pussycat for him.

Fed fought beautifully till the end.

noleisthebest

Posts : 25119
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP 1000: Indian Wells

Post by noleisthebest on Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:35 pm

I came across this paragraph about BH slice which gave an interesting and almost cute perspective on all basic tennis shots, I paricularly liked SBH being described as a "genius youngest child"...so true!

"Consider each groundstroke as a sibling. The forehand is the oldest – powerful and assertive; even sometimes, a bully. The two-handed backhand is the middle child, the steady glue that holds the family together, but when necessary, able to flex its muscle. And then there’s the one-handed drive, the special youngest child who might well be the most brilliant of them all if he can hold it together.
What about the slice backhand? Once upon a time it had been the glue, nimble in rallies and service returns, adept at changes in pace, owner of the drop shot and the Swiss Army knife for striking that once all-important stroke, the approach shot.
But the ascent of the two-handed backhand in the ‘70s, led by Jimmy Connors, Chris Evert and Bjorn Borg, soon enough purged the slice from the family estate. Though Steffi Graf deployed it superbly to set up her massive forehand, she was able to pull that off largely due to her incredible foot speed. Mats Wilander also added one to his arsenal, a move that helped him become number one in the world. But Graf and Wilander were treated as outliers. Instead, coaches in recent years have increasingly spoken of the slice backhand largely as a defensive tool, less sibling than that awkward cousin with the eyeglasses who’d occasionally surface at a family reunion, get tipsy and make a clumsy toast."

noleisthebest

Posts : 25119
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP 1000: Indian Wells

Post by Veejay on Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:44 pm

this match between nadal and fed will be important from a mental aspect
nadal wouldnt want to lose again after losing the AO final when he has the match almost wrapped up..if fed wins i think that it will certainly change the dynamic in their rivalry 
nadal wouldnt want to give roger the mental edge

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP 1000: Indian Wells

Post by Tenez on Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:39 pm

... wrote:I came across this paragraph about BH slice which gave an interesting and almost cute perspective on all basic tennis shots, I paricularly liked SBH being described as a "genius youngest child"...so true!

"Consider each groundstroke as a sibling. The forehand is the oldest – powerful and assertive; even sometimes, a bully. The two-handed backhand is the middle child, the steady glue that holds the family together, but when necessary, able to flex its muscle. And then there’s the one-handed drive, the special youngest child who might well be the most brilliant of them all if he can hold it together.
What about the slice backhand? Once upon a time it had been the glue, nimble in rallies and service returns, adept at changes in pace, owner of the drop shot and the Swiss Army knife for striking that once all-important stroke, the approach shot.
But the ascent of the two-handed backhand in the ‘70s, led by Jimmy Connors, Chris Evert and Bjorn Borg, soon enough purged the slice from the family estate. Though Steffi Graf deployed it superbly to set up her massive forehand, she was able to pull that off largely due to her incredible foot speed. Mats Wilander also added one to his arsenal, a move that helped him become number one in the world. But Graf and Wilander were treated as outliers. Instead, coaches in recent years have increasingly spoken of the slice backhand largely as a defensive tool, less sibling than that awkward cousin with the eyeglasses who’d occasionally surface at a family reunion, get tipsy and make a clumsy toast."

Yes good one.

The sliced BH became a bad shot the day those new strings came up. It just became a slow shot most could turn around to attack with a FH....unless perfectly executed.

Tenez

Posts : 17355
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP 1000: Indian Wells

Post by Emancipator on Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:06 pm

Tenez wrote:
... wrote:
Tenez wrote:It's a really good match. fed is playing really well...yet he can't make an impact on Johnson's serve.

I only  saw the highlights...sublime!...was too tired from playing last night (and the spinning class before) tongueout

Saw a few games of Kyrgios-Zverev in which Kyrgios was repulsive.

He yelled out : Bullshit! as Zverev hit a winner, and caused him to double fault the next point.
He was previously arguing with the umpire.

I hope Nole decks his princess ego tonight!

Awful character.

I only saw the MP.

So we have another Fed Nadal.

I woudl fancy Fed if he had a day rest but 2 matches in 2 days is going to be tough. Even if the rallies were short last night it's as many games as typical 3 setter.

Lol get the excuses in early eh?

If an elite athlete can't play another match 24 hours after a match with short rallies that lasted less than 2 hours.. what are you smoking? Must be the same stuff ... is on.

Emancipator

Posts : 579
Join date : 2013-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP 1000: Indian Wells

Post by noleisthebest on Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:31 pm

Tenez wrote:
The sliced BH became a bad shot the day those new strings came up. It just became a slow shot most could turn around to attack with a FH....unless perfectly executed.

Fed uses it so well against Nole to break his baseline rhythm.

It still can be a great approach shot esp on low bouncing courts, just that not many can play it these days same as volleys.

noleisthebest

Posts : 25119
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP 1000: Indian Wells

Post by noleisthebest on Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:34 pm

TMF wrote: get the excuses in early eh?

If an elite athlete can't play another match 24 hours after a match with short rallies that lasted less than 2 hours.. what are you smoking? Must be the same stuff ... is on.

I don't think you understand how gruelling 2 hours is in today's tennis.

In fact, Federer said he lost in Dubai because he was still tired.

noleisthebest

Posts : 25119
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP 1000: Indian Wells

Post by Jahu on Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:42 pm

BS, he took that match as a joke, then could not hold the power he was getting from other side.

Think Fed expected as AO champ to have the other guy melt from fear or something.

Jahu

Posts : 2029
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP 1000: Indian Wells

Post by Veejay on Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:49 pm

Jahu wrote:BS, he took that match as a joke, then could not hold the power he was getting from other side.

Think Fed expected as AO champ to have the other guy melt from fear or something.
agreed,he completely took that match for granted and underestimated his opponent

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP 1000: Indian Wells

Post by Jahu on Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:53 pm

Vee, whats up Trump'olino? smiley

Let's hope that Korgi can dish some power to Djoko, get him down to 48kg  Laugh

Jahu

Posts : 2029
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP 1000: Indian Wells

Post by Jahu on Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:57 pm



Eating herbs and stuff, kills you.

Jahu

Posts : 2029
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP 1000: Indian Wells

Post by Veejay on Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:04 pm

Jahu wrote:

Eating herbs and stuff, kills you.
i guess that he has gone off his gluten free diet...in fact it looks like he is on no diet at all

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP 1000: Indian Wells

Post by Jahu on Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:07 pm

Down pic how he used to be, before his wife pushed him down the well on Herbs, berries and crap and with that Love Guru and tree fuker, he has turned into a malnourished guy.

Jahu

Posts : 2029
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP 1000: Indian Wells

Post by Veejay on Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:09 pm

Jahu wrote:Down pic how he used to be, before his wife pushed him down the well on Herbs, berries and crap and with that Love Guru and tree fuker, he has turned into a malnourished guy.
life with the wife seems like being a refugee in a concentration camp  erm

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP 1000: Indian Wells

Post by Jahu on Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:14 pm

Depends, some are concentration camp guards...

Be more positive man!!!

Jahu

Posts : 2029
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP 1000: Indian Wells

Post by Tenez on Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:47 pm

TMF wrote:
Tenez wrote:
... wrote:
Tenez wrote:It's a really good match. fed is playing really well...yet he can't make an impact on Johnson's serve.

I only  saw the highlights...sublime!...was too tired from playing last night (and the spinning class before) tongueout

Saw a few games of Kyrgios-Zverev in which Kyrgios was repulsive.

He yelled out : Bullshit! as Zverev hit a winner, and caused him to double fault the next point.
He was previously arguing with the umpire.

I hope Nole decks his princess ego tonight!

Awful character.

I only saw the MP.

So we have another Fed Nadal.

I woudl fancy Fed if he had a day rest but 2 matches in 2 days is going to be tough. Even if the rallies were short last night it's as many games as typical 3 setter.

Lol get the excuses in early eh?

If an elite athlete can't play another match 24 hours after a match with short rallies that lasted less than 2 hours.. what are you smoking? Must be the same stuff ... is on.
It's a 35yo athlete. who himself mentioned already in 2008 or 9 that ATP1000 were tougher than slams because of successive playing days.

I did not give him an excuse when saying that he was lucky at the AO to have 2 days rest before the final.

I am just trying to consider the real challenge a 35yo player goes through on this gruelling tour....whereas you make a laughable parallel with your fatigue felt after a match at your local club.

Tenez

Posts : 17355
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP 1000: Indian Wells

Post by noleisthebest on Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:01 pm

Veejay wrote:
Jahu wrote:

Eating herbs and stuff, kills you.
i guess that he has gone off his gluten free diet...in fact it looks like he is on no diet at all
And that's good, isn't it?

noleisthebest

Posts : 25119
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP 1000: Indian Wells

Post by Veejay on Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:05 pm

nah he needs a square meal

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP 1000: Indian Wells

Post by Tenez on Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:17 pm

Not a fan of Kyrgios but his game is not bad. starts with a break!

Tenez

Posts : 17355
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP 1000: Indian Wells

Post by noleisthebest on Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:33 pm

Nole is having to work hard. He looks more weaponless than ever.

Let's see how far his will can get him.

noleisthebest

Posts : 25119
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP 1000: Indian Wells

Post by noleisthebest on Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:41 pm

Was that a SABR by Kyrgios?

noleisthebest

Posts : 25119
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP 1000: Indian Wells

Post by Tenez on Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:42 pm

yes. I think Djoko hits teh ball quite hard actually but not so much compared to Kyrgios.

Tenez

Posts : 17355
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP 1000: Indian Wells

Post by noleisthebest on Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:43 pm

If Kyrgios wore a paper bag over that head, he'd be almost watchable. Winking

noleisthebest

Posts : 25119
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP 1000: Indian Wells

Post by noleisthebest on Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:45 pm

Tenez wrote:yes. I think Djoko hits teh ball quite hard actually but not so much compared to Kyrgios.
Hard to imagine he was unbeatable this time last year...

noleisthebest

Posts : 25119
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP 1000: Indian Wells

Post by noleisthebest on Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:01 pm

Kyrgios' serve timing is amazing.

noleisthebest

Posts : 25119
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP 1000: Indian Wells

Post by Tenez on Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:02 pm

... wrote:
Tenez wrote:yes. I think Djoko hits teh ball quite hard actually but not so much compared to Kyrgios.
Hard to imagine he was unbeatable this time last year...
To be fair, I never found Djoko unbeatable. He always looked beatable to me but was just very tough to be over the distance. It might happen again today like it happened yesterday.

But then again, who was playing at Kyrgios current level last year? The game is constantly evolving.

The commentator was just saying that back then Sampras very rarely served a 115mph second serve. Kyrgios 2nd serve can cloack at over 120mph.

Tenez

Posts : 17355
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP 1000: Indian Wells

Post by Jahu on Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:02 pm

Good play by Korgi.

Djoko at least has power to smash rackets. git.

Jahu

Posts : 2029
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP 1000: Indian Wells

Post by noleisthebest on Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:02 pm

Nole is carrying on like an idiot smashing the racquet.

Oh those egos...Laugh

noleisthebest

Posts : 25119
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP 1000: Indian Wells

Post by Jahu on Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:03 pm

Where is that Nike or LaCoste for DJoko? cheap news.

Jahu

Posts : 2029
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP 1000: Indian Wells

Post by noleisthebest on Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:04 pm

Tenez wrote:
... wrote:
Tenez wrote:yes. I think Djoko hits teh ball quite hard actually but not so much compared to Kyrgios.
Hard to imagine he was unbeatable this time last year...
To be fair, I never found Djoko unbeatable. He always looked beatable to me but was just very tough to be over the distance. It might happen again today like it happened yesterday.

But then again, who was playing at Kyrgios current level last year? The game is constantly evolving.

The commentator was just saying that back then Sampras very rarely served a 115mph second serve. Kyrgios 2nd serve can cloack at over 120mph.

yes. but what was Sampras' racquet size?
not to mention the height difference.

noleisthebest

Posts : 25119
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP 1000: Indian Wells

Post by Daniel on Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:08 pm

... wrote:If Kyrgios wore a paper bag over that head, he'd be almost watchable. Winking

Best get used to watching him, since he will be a multi slam winner Winking

Daniel

Posts : 3124
Join date : 2013-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP 1000: Indian Wells

Post by Jahu on Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:09 pm

I think if DImi plays as good as AO this 2017, he will be first to GS, then Korgi.

Jahu

Posts : 2029
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP 1000: Indian Wells

Post by Daniel on Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:23 pm

That serve is now the best on tour.

Daniel

Posts : 3124
Join date : 2013-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP 1000: Indian Wells

Post by Jahu on Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:23 pm

Will Korgis somehow deformed back give him troubles in next few years?

Jahu

Posts : 2029
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP 1000: Indian Wells

Post by Tenez on Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:28 pm

... wrote:yes. but what was Sampras' racquet size?
not to mention the height difference.
Sampras height is not today's players' problem. The fact is that they are dealing with better servers, movers, spinners, etc...

Tenez

Posts : 17355
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP 1000: Indian Wells

Post by noleisthebest on Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:32 pm

Tenez wrote:
... wrote:yes. but what was Sampras' racquet size?
not to mention the height difference.
Sampras height is not today's players' problem. The fact is that they are dealing with better servers, movers, spinners, etc...

I was talking about timing. Surely it's tougher to time a serve with an 80' racquet compared to 100".


noleisthebest

Posts : 25119
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP 1000: Indian Wells

Post by noleisthebest on Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:33 pm

Jahu wrote:Will Korgis somehow deformed back give him troubles in next few years?

I'm more concerned about his deformed brain.

noleisthebest

Posts : 25119
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP 1000: Indian Wells

Post by Jahu on Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:34 pm

You would date him, no questions asked.

Admit?  Laugh

Jahu

Posts : 2029
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP 1000: Indian Wells

Post by noleisthebest on Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:35 pm

Daniel wrote:
... wrote:If Kyrgios wore a paper bag over that head, he'd be almost watchable. Winking

Best get used to watching him, since he will be a multi slam winner Winking

He needs to grow up first.
It's actually Nole's terrible play today that's making Kyrgios look better than he is.
Nadal or Murray would have won that first set.

noleisthebest

Posts : 25119
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP 1000: Indian Wells

Post by Tenez on Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:41 pm

... wrote:
Daniel wrote:
... wrote:If Kyrgios wore a paper bag over that head, he'd be almost watchable. Winking

Best get used to watching him, since he will be a multi slam winner Winking

He needs to grow up first.
It's actually Nole's terrible play today that's making Kyrgios look better than he is.
Nadal or Murray would have won that first set.
Not sure.I actually think that Djoko's first set level was good enough to beat Murray and Nadal cause unlike Kyrgios they have no weapon to trouble Djoko.

Tenez

Posts : 17355
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP 1000: Indian Wells

Post by Daniel on Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:44 pm

He doesn't need to grow up at all.  If he plays like this more, the tour don't stand a chance.  The serve alone is a killer.  Novak hasn't been able to do a thing.

Daniel

Posts : 3124
Join date : 2013-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP 1000: Indian Wells

Post by noleisthebest on Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:46 pm

Larry is looking younger every year, is he paying his double to sit there? Laugh

noleisthebest

Posts : 25119
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP 1000: Indian Wells

Post by noleisthebest on Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:48 pm

That was a decent point from Nole to save break point!

And what is that uber-loser Vemic doing in his box? Doh


Last edited by ... on Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

noleisthebest

Posts : 25119
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP 1000: Indian Wells

Post by Daniel on Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:48 pm

Totally desperate stuff from Novak trying to gee the crowd into cheering for his shot.   Doh

Daniel

Posts : 3124
Join date : 2013-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP 1000: Indian Wells

Post by noleisthebest on Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:51 pm

Daniel wrote:Totally desperate stuff from Novak trying to gee the crowd into cheering for his shot.   Doh

It was a great point and a great volley. And he saved a virtual MP. Sure, he needed some love...

noleisthebest

Posts : 25119
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP 1000: Indian Wells

Post by Jahu on Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:53 pm

Never thought I'd see Djoko asking for crowd support like in Challenger tour.

Jahu

Posts : 2029
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP 1000: Indian Wells

Post by noleisthebest on Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:54 pm

Nole"s yelling to his box: I can't see anything.
shadows can be very tricky.

noleisthebest

Posts : 25119
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP 1000: Indian Wells

Post by Jahu on Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:56 pm

Shouting at spectators now, Im playing.

Jahu

Posts : 2029
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP 1000: Indian Wells

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum