Our Tennis Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» I Just Can't Help Believing!
Nadal out for another 2 months - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 9:00 pm by noleisthebest

» The Bullshit of Rafael Nadal
Nadal out for another 2 months - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 12:15 am by Daniel2

» Why Trump's 'tough' stance on radical Islam... could lead to more terrorism
Nadal out for another 2 months - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:32 am by Daniel2

» Missing Madeline 10 years on..
Nadal out for another 2 months - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:31 am by Daniel2

» '15 Dubious Weak Era Records'
Nadal out for another 2 months - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:06 am by Daniel2

» AO 2024 - Sinner baby!!
Nadal out for another 2 months - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:05 am by Daniel2

» Paris Masters
Nadal out for another 2 months - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 9:47 pm by noleisthebest

» Alvarez could bring me back to tennis
Nadal out for another 2 months - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 10:25 am by raiders_of_the_lost_ark

» IDEMOOOOOOO! ! ! !
Nadal out for another 2 months - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2023 9:47 am by noleisthebest

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Nadal out for another 2 months

+11
legendkillar
paulcz
mikeyM1000
sphairistike
Tenez
SayonaRa
noleisthebest
laverfan
Larry Ellison
Veejay
raiders_of_the_lost_ark
15 posters

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Nadal out for another 2 months - Page 8 Empty Re: Nadal out for another 2 months

Post by Larry Ellison Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:16 pm

Veejay wrote:
Amritia3ee wrote:Veejay, you haven't yet apologised...

For a reason I suppose, that must be your actual view.
In-fact it's unfair of me to ask you to apologise for saying your real view.

Apologised for what?
It was a disgraceful comment, and you damn well know it.
Comparing Nadal to Hitler was a frankly disgusting disturbing act.
The fact you have not even apologised for it, shows your true colours.

Last edited by Amritia3ee on Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:18 pm; edited 2 times in total

Larry Ellison

Back to top Go down

Nadal out for another 2 months - Page 8 Empty Re: Nadal out for another 2 months

Post by socal1976 Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:16 pm

Veejay you keep harping on cheating, if PEDs are legal it isn't cheating anymore is it? There you go, problem solved. The only solution that gets rid of most of the cheating and the deceit is by not forcing people to lie about it.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:19 pm

Amritia3ee wrote:Veejay, I'm sorry you're a disgrace.
Trying to smear me...why am I a disgrace?
But yet you over look Nadals poor sportsmanship and call me a disgrace...
Why wont you call Nadal a disgrace for everything he has done and continues to do?
What have I done to be a called a disgrace,have I stolen,lied or tried to cheat someone out of something,yet as the link you posted proves Nadal has done far worse then me,a lot of the times his actions have had a direct impact on the out come of matches but according to Ameritia,I am the disgrace not Nadal Laugh

Last edited by Veejay on Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:20 pm

Veejay is a disgrace, disgusting stuff that he won't even apologise for it.

Larry Ellison

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:20 pm

Veejay wrote:
Amritia3ee wrote:Veejay, I'm sorry you're a disgrace.
Trying to smear me...why am I a disgrace?
Oh, you're not serious!!!
Umm... let me think. Equating Nadal to Hitler?
Not apologising for it?

Larry Ellison

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:21 pm

Well Paul good post, I agree with you I don't like the dangers of legalizing either. I dont' think any of our options are good or pleasant. But I get tired of the constant cycle of the player cheats and deceives, then rumors spread about said athlete, then a lengthy witch hunt takes place, followed by the destruction of someone's sporting hero. It hurts everyone involved.

At the end of the day do you keep fighting even when it becomes clear that you have already lost?

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:26 pm

Amiritia, I think we are barking up the wrong tree. The guy just wants to focus on Nadal and attacking Nadal this is a sportswide problem and even more than that this is societal problem. I don't hold out hope for swaying him to be more reasonable he is clearly too far gone.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:33 pm

socal1976 wrote:Veejay you keep harping on cheating, if PEDs are legal it isn't cheating anymore is it? There you go, problem solved. The only solution that gets rid of most of the cheating and the deceit is by not forcing people to lie about it.

Oh my god...harping on about cheating???
Are you for real?
If you cannot understand how fundamentally wrong cheating is not just from a legal stand point but in the spirit of sport,then theres no hope for you.
You clearly see nothing wrong with cheating because you tried to justify it,just as you are now by making out that Im the one who is wrong for even mentioning cheating
I dont know why youre still talking about steroids,but legalising all drugs will not make the sport any fairer because it then becomes a question about doping technology
The richest athletes will be able to afford the better doping technology by hiring the best doping doctors,while the lower ranked poorer players will only be able to afford the cheaper methods of doping.It also just becomes a case of knowledge,who ever has better insight into which drugs are better,or doping methods are better will have the greater advantage
Players from richer countries may be accessible to better drugs in comparison to players from poorer countries
See....not fair at all and it certainly wont stop people from lying about it cause many players will still deny they use PED's and will never come clean about which drugs they are using

Your comments constantly prove your ignorance Socal,but regardless why not debate with me what this subject was really all about?

Last edited by Veejay on Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:39 pm

socal1976 wrote:Amiritia, I think we are barking up the wrong tree. The guy just wants to focus on Nadal and attacking Nadal this is a sportswide problem and even more than that this is societal problem. I don't hold out hope for swaying him to be more reasonable he is clearly too far gone.

I just want to focus on attacking Nadal?
Um excuse me,Laverfan asked me a question and I answered it
You jumped in and started trying to justify cheating...to date you have yet to actually address the subject
You have yet to answer a single question I have asked you
You have yet to prove all the claims you have made about me or things you claimed to have said
Now that youve lost the debate,you want to claim that all Im am out to do is focus on Nadal and attack him
Explain to me what is so wrong with attacking a player who tries to gain an unfair advantage at every given opportunity
Do other players not deserve to play a sport fairly or must Nadal get away with all his tricks which has a direct impact in the outcome of matches
I dont think anyone hasnt noticed that you avoided the real subject here Socal...I wonder why..

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:41 pm

Well the real subject of the article is actually about Nadal being out for two months...
You're just picking and choosing what the real subject is, this is ROTLA's article remember.

Larry Ellison

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:43 pm

SR wrote:...you remain silent about LF apologizing for calling me (indirectly) a "religious fanatic"?

Your choice of the language was called religious fanatics'. I would strongly recommend looking at the usage of an apostrophe. Winking But I guess you have moved on... Laugh

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by paulcz Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:43 pm

socal1976 wrote:Well Paul good post, I agree with you I don't like the dangers of legalizing either. I dont' think any of our options are good or pleasant. But I get tired of the constant cycle of the player cheats and deceives, then rumors spread about said athlete, then a lengthy witch hunt takes place, followed by the destruction of someone's sporting hero. It hurts everyone involved.

At the end of the day do you keep fighting even when it becomes clear that you have already lost?

I do not like this witch hunt either, but here is quite clear that this player and his team contributed by their statements that his story is unbelievable whatsoever. No wonder, that nobody can believe him. Therefore many are lost here, it is a real circuss and there is no fun anymore.

paulcz

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:45 pm

Veejay, honestly I find it incumbent on the writer to make the reader want to read his posts and respond. With your terrible writing style and your tendency to ramble I don't know what you are saying or what you want me to respond to? I have limited tolerance like most people for reading bad writting. I also have limited tolerance for argueing with someone who has such a bias towards Nadal that he believes being a fan of Nadal is the equivalent to cheering for hitler.

Instead of going around circles, just tell me why my proposals are wrong, and please do it concisely and in complete sentences.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:46 pm

Amritia3ee wrote:Well the real subject of the article is actually about Nadal being out for two months...
You're just picking and choosing what the real subject is, this is ROTLA's article remember.

Laverfan asked me a question which is where this part of the debate started,not rocket science Amritia
But seeing that youve opened your big mouth,lets hear what you have to say about Nadals poor sportsmanship
I know youre going to say its not true but I challenge you to give me a credible alternative to all the accusations that were made in the links on my comment you posted
I will be waiting

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:50 pm

paulcz wrote:
socal1976 wrote:Well Paul good post, I agree with you I don't like the dangers of legalizing either. I dont' think any of our options are good or pleasant. But I get tired of the constant cycle of the player cheats and deceives, then rumors spread about said athlete, then a lengthy witch hunt takes place, followed by the destruction of someone's sporting hero. It hurts everyone involved.

I do not like this witch hunt either, but here is quite clear that this player and his team contributed by their statements that his story is unbelievable whatsoever. No wonder, that nobody can believe him. Therefore many are lost here, it is a real circuss and there is no fun anymore.

Don't get me wrong I find the lying and deceit to be very wrong on the part of the player, the cheating aspect of PEDs is what makes it really wrong. Well if they are legal then there is no more cheating. I am tired of the circus, and to really clean up the problem you have to spend so much more money, destroy so many lives, and tarnish the image of sports. That is what your victory will look like Paul in the war against PEDS, is that a kind of victory we want to fight for? I know people here hate Nadal. But stop focusing on him, when Nadal leaves the PED problem in sports isn't going to get better. Isn't it time we realized society wide, not just in sports that we already lost the war on drugs, and by conducting these never ending investigations we are only damaging ourselves more.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:53 pm

Veejay,

I do recall the Wimbledon match with Del Potro in 2011 the first set by where he called an MTO during the TB IIRC. Del Potro didn't complain, but to me the timing was odd and I felt it was 'gamesmanship' given how close the match was at that point.

Now beyond that, I can only recall the Wimbledon match with Rosol where he was up to little mind games. I can't recall anything that was prominent in Nadal winning a match.

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:54 pm

Veejay, why does Laverfan asking a question make something the official thread topic? If LF asks you a question, your respond to LF.

Anyway I'm sorry I'm frankly disgusted by your disgraceful shameful post which you have not yet apologised for.

Larry Ellison

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:55 pm

socal1976 wrote:Veejay, honestly I find it incumbent on the writer to make the reader want to read his posts and respond. With your terrible writing style and your tendency to ramble I don't know what you are saying or what you want me to respond to? I have limited tolerance like most people for reading bad writting. I also have limited tolerance for argueing with someone who has such a bias towards Nadal that he believes being a fan of Nadal is the equivalent to cheering for hitler.

Instead of going around circles, just tell me why my proposals are wrong, and please do it concisely and in complete sentences.

Socal,

you are letting yourself down here.
Paul is a very knowledgeable poster and you'd do well to listen to what he has to say.
Your English is far from what you imagine it to be.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:57 pm

noleisthebest wrote:
socal1976 wrote:Veejay, honestly I find it incumbent on the writer to make the reader want to read his posts and respond. With your terrible writing style and your tendency to ramble I don't know what you are saying or what you want me to respond to? I have limited tolerance like most people for reading bad writting. I also have limited tolerance for argueing with someone who has such a bias towards Nadal that he believes being a fan of Nadal is the equivalent to cheering for hitler.

Socal,

you are letting yourself down here.
Paul is a very knowledgeable poster and you'd do well to listen to what he has to say.
Yeah Paul is Thumbs Up

Larry Ellison

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:58 pm

Not talking about Paul Nitb, I am talking about Veejay. And i know I make grammar and spelling errors all the time I pound out my posts real fast and do no editting at first. But I manage to write in complete sentences. It gives me a headache to read paragraph long sentences, and more than that I actually forget what the writer is talking about halfway through. Paul does a wonderful job of writting as I assume english is his second language, he could teach Veejay a thing or two about not using endless run ons.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:59 pm

I don't know what you are all trying to prove here.

You all had us kicked out of v2 because of what we know and say about Nadal.

I hope you realise how ridiculous you look coming here carrying on the way you do.

I would like to give you the benefit of the doubt that you don't seriously think you were going to make us change our opinion of Nadal and the way he and his team carry on.

Feel free to think what you like, you are entitled to it. Just grow up and understand that there are others who don't.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:01 pm

Paul are you Czech by the way, if so dekwe and prosim to you? Do you live in prague, if so you are one lucky person. What a city!

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:01 pm

Anyway I am leaving now, I'm outta here.

btw if people are confused to what I'm saying to Veejay, Veejay compared Nadal to Hitler on ja606, and I was appalled and disgusted.
What makes it even worse is that he did not even apologise for it, or acknowledge what he did was wrong, which is frankly disturbing. The post I have quoted is on page 7, at 9:30 I believe.

Larry Ellison

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:01 pm

Laugh

I dont have to do anything,nor will I bow down to your demands until you can actually answer a single question,or show a willingness to want to debate the actual subject
Your attempt to attack my writing style is pathetic to say the least as everyone including you can understand me well enough to respond to my comments
The truth is you simply cannot,if you could have you would have,but instead all you given me is nothing but spin and instead attack my writing style
You've avoided to debate Nadals poor sportsmanship
You've avoided to link personal PED use to professional use
You've avoided proving all the things you claimed to have said
Youve avoided proving all the things you claimed I said,as well as proving how Im a hypocrite

First you told me you have no time for me,then you went on to make at 10 responses addressed to me,now youre telling me you have limited tolerance for bad writing Laugh yeah..clearly very limited Laugh
Why am I not surprised that you dont have a limited tolerance level for people who cant debate

My argument has always been that Im totally against any form of cheating,because I believe the sport should be fair for all the players,there shouldnt be a better advantage for one player over another,not allowed,nor allowed to be created
This includes drug abuse,but in Nadals case its solely based on his poor sportsmanship
On court coaching is cheating,abusing medical time outs by faking injuries to steal an opponents momentum from them is cheating,breaking the rules of the game for an unfair advantage is cheating,breaking the rules is cheating
If you dont believe Nadal does any of the above,have a look at the links in the comment of mine that Amritia posted

Last edited by Veejay on Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:04 pm

noleisthebest wrote:I don't know what you are all trying to prove here.

I hope you realise how ridiculous you look coming here carrying on the way you do.

I would like to give you the benefit of the doubt that you don't seriously think you were going to make us change our opinion of Nadal and the way he and his team carry on.

Feel free to think what you like, you are entitled to it. Just grow up and understand that there are others who don't.

Applause

They all got rid of us cause they didnt like hearing the truth about Nadal,now they came here to try and prevent us from debating it too...
How pathetic is Socal going on about my writing style ...what a cop out...no one has complained up to now accept him...
He is just looking for excuses as to why he cant debate the actual subject

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:06 pm

Why do I care if any of you change your opinion on Nadal? What do I gain? I like the discussion I don't have to win anything. And frankly if anyone should be dissapointed it is me. How the heck did I get you kicked out of 606v2. In fact, I went on the record and said I hope that none of you would be kicked out. Tell me what you think I did wrong instead of levelling vague accusations? How did I have any hand in you or tenez being kicked off of 606v2?

It seems that the legendary tolerance you guys have for opposing views is only extended to people you agree with. Sorry Nitb, if that is the way you feel fine, I don't try to change anyone's mind. But that doesn't mean I am not entitled to speak my mind. If you guys don't like opposing viewpoints being aired than just rename it the Nadal Hate Club so people with opposing views don't come here.

But your idea that I had a hand in kicking you off of V2 is really not based in reality,and I am sorry you feel that way.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:08 pm

Amritia3ee wrote:Anyway I am leaving now, I'm outta here.

btw if people are confused to what I'm saying to Veejay, Veejay compared Nadal to Hitler on ja606, and I was appalled and disgusted.
What makes it even worse is that he did not even apologise for it, or acknowledge what he did was wrong, which is frankly disturbing. The post I have quoted is on page 7, at 9:30 I believe.
I dont need to apologise about it cause it was a comment based on what Socal said.
I never actually compared Nadal to Hitler,I was using Socals comment/comparison against him
But even if I did and that was my intent,so what?
Why should I ever have to apologise for that if it was my opinion,especially when I have never forced anyone,especially you Amritia,for any opinions you have that I may find offensive
You just called me a disgrace,did I ask you to apologise for that?

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:11 pm

Veejay wrote:

Nadal out for another 2 months - Page 8 4052418255

They all got rid of us cause they didnt like hearing the truth about Nadal,now they came here to try and prevent us from debating it too...
How pathetic is Socal going on about my writing style ...what a cop out...no one has complained up to now accept him...
He is just looking for excuses as to why he cant debate the actual subject

Yes I am sure you liked Nitb's descent into fantasy, that seems to be your deceitful stock in trade. I want to know what contributing role I played in your expulsion or are you guys just so used to levelling charges at people without any evidence that you think this conduct is appropriate? I know lets blame socal for something he had nothing to do with because making unsupported allegations seems to be what you guys are good at over here

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:13 pm

Veejay... Socal didn't even post on ja606, how were you using it against him? It was also 4 months after the Socal incident, by which time you had been banned from v2, so unless you had Socal's e-mail or number I don't see how you could have kept contact with him.

Larry Ellison

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:15 pm

Veejay wrote:
Why should I ever have to apologise for that if it was my opinion,especially when I have never forced anyone,especially you Amritia,for any opinions you have that I may find offensive
Yes, because saying Nadal is like Hitler (and likening Nadal fans to Hitler fans) definitely carries the same weight as saying you were disgraceful because you said that...

Larry Ellison

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:15 pm

First you come on here and accuse me of ridiculing Paul's writting style when in my comment I quote Veejay specifically. Then you accuse me of contributing to your banning when in no way did I have any say whatsoever and came out against banning anyone. So I dont' know what you are trying to prove frankly Nitb?

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:16 pm

@Veejay... MTOs are allowed within the framework of ITF/ATP/WTA rules. Abuse of such rules is what you consider bad sportsmanship.

One specific example, which never gets discussed is after the Nadal MTO against Petzschner @W, Petzschner took an an MTO himself, and then continued to play. Should I consider Petzschner also a bad sportsman by the yardstick that you are using?

I know you are going to suggest that the frequency of Nadal MTOs is much higher than a normal player (as you say in almost every match), but you need to look at issues he has always had with his knees and feet. There is almost a pathological fear, and as Agassi points out, the playing style of Nadal, makes it even worse.

I will not pick any other counter examples, lest I elicit an emotional response from others on this thread.

In a larger context, this has turned into a Fedal thread, even if it was not intended to be, which just implies a paucity of discussion material.

@PaulCZ... 100% intolerance is almost unlikely in society, and the more specific context of any sport. There are extreme examples, which defeat the 100% intolerance.

1. Should a headache pill be banned? After all, it helps the athlete focus better by suppressing pain and results in enhanced performance.

2. Should cortisone injections be banned? Think of Murray v Nadal @MC, or Connors at many a Wimbledon (just two of several hundred examples).

3. Should quick recovery techniques (like oxygen chambers, BMR machines) and other similar techniques be banned?

4. Tennis is a very strenuous sport. Should players be allowed massages, because it helps them perform better?

5. Should players be driven in vehicles to stadiums, rather than walking to them?

There needs to be a practical and achievable solution to this issue. Winking

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:17 pm

Amritia3ee wrote:
Veejay wrote:
Yes, because saying Nadal is like Hitler (and likening Nadal fans to Hitler fans) definitely carries the same weight as saying you were disgraceful because you said that...

That is how Veejay is amiritia, Nazi references are bad unless he is comparing people to Nazis. Steroids are bad unless he is the one using them. Oh and lets not forget freedom of expression is great as long as you agree with the party line. I can practically smell the hypocrisy.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:19 pm

Amritia3ee wrote:
Veejay wrote:
I am pissed off cause I feel insulted that you could even try to sell such a load of garbage to me,I am the last person you should ever try to justify cheating to..I am warning you now already
Veejay Hug

If it makes you feel any better: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REuf_2QY6kc

Im glad you posted that clip,its exactly what Im talking about
I guess you didnt see the part Nadal took a MTO to disrupt Federers serving rhythm before he served for the 1st set
Worked like a bomb cause Federer lost serve and went on the lose the next 8 games I think it was
Some may say Federer choked,thats fine,but the point is that no pro athlete should be pulling stunts like that to steal their opponents momentum from them
The funny thing is Nadals team would have spend no less then 30 mins strapping his foot,making sure it would hold for a full 5 + hour match
Nadal needs his foot strapped at exactly the point in time when Federer has to serve for the 1st set,they didnt even spend a full 5 mins re-taping his foot and miraculously it holds for another 3-4 hours Laugh
Nadal only ever takes MTO when he is behind or losing a match,never when he is ahead and wining

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:20 pm

laverfan wrote:@Veejay... MTOs are allowed within the framework of ITF/ATP/WTA rules. Abuse of such rules is what you consider bad sportsmanship.

One specific example, which never gets discussed is after the Nadal MTO against Petzschner @W, Petzschner took an an MTO himself, and then continued to play. Should I consider Petzschner also a bad sportsman by the yardstick that you are using?

I know you are going to suggest that the frequency of Nadal MTOs is much higher than a normal player (as you say in almost every match), but you need to look at issues he has always had with his knees and feet. There is almost a pathological fear, and as Agassi points out, the playing style of Nadal, makes it even worse.

I will not pick any other counter examples, lest I elicit an emotional response from others on this thread.

In a larger context, this has turned into a Fedal thread, even if it was not intended to be, which just implies a paucity of discussion material.

@PaulCZ... 100% intolerance is almost unlikely in society, and the more specific context of any sport. There are extreme examples, which defeat the 100% intolerance.

1. Should a headache pill be banned? After all, it helps the athlete focus better by suppressing pain and results in enhanced performance.

2. Should cortisone injections be banned? Think of Murray v Nadal @MC, or Connors at many a Wimbledon (just two of several hundred examples).

3. Should quick recovery techniques (like oxygen chambers, BMR machines) and other similar techniques be banned?

4. Tennis is a very strenuous sport. Should players be allowed massages, because it helps them perform better?

5. Should players be driven in vehicles to stadiums, rather than walking to them?

There needs to be a practical and achievable solution to this issue. Nadal out for another 2 months - Page 8 1071211947

Great post Laverfan, there is no clear distinction between what is a good drug and what is a bad drug. An antiobiotic is also a performance enahcing drug, so are anti inflammatories, and dozens of other approved medications. This guy has no interest in cleaning up PEDS, he himself is an unabashed user. His only interest is to find any reason to hate on Nadal, I think it is pretty clear at this point.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by wilson_nxt Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:22 pm

Last edited by wilson_nxt on Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:28 am; edited 1 time in total

wilson_nxt

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:25 pm

Veejay wrote:
Im glad you posted that clip,its exactly what Im talking about
I guess you didnt see the part Nadal took a MTO to disrupt Federers serving rhythm before he served for the 1st set
What are you on about Laugh
He only won 4 games during the match, only 1 game in the 1st set.
How on earth was he in a position to serve for the set, in any set?? Laugh

Veejay wrote:
Worked like a bomb cause Federer lost serve and went on the lose the next 8 games I think it was
Some may say Federer choked,thats fine,but the point is that no pro athlete should be pulling stunts like that to steal their opponents momentum from them
Steal their momentum?? Laugh
Nadal didn't even take an MTO in the first set. Federer only won 4 games overall. In which way did he ever have the momentum? Laugh

Veejay wrote:
Nadal needs his foot strapped at exactly the point in time when Federer has to serve for the 1st set
He won one game in the first set...

Veejay wrote:
Nadal only ever takes MTO when he is behind or losing a match,never when he is ahead and wining
That's a lie, he took one against Tsonga this year in Miami, he was a break up.

Anyway it is clear your are vengeful against Nadal, as we can see here you spread lies (your comment was very misleading), and you called Nadal Hitler on ja606 earlier, which shows your true colours against Nadal.

Last edited by Amritia3ee on Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Larry Ellison

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:25 pm

Veejay wrote:

Nadal out for another 2 months - Page 8 2033450363

I dont have to do anything,nor will I bow down to your demands until you can actually answer a single question,or show a willingness to want to debate the actual subject
Your attempt to attack my writing style is pathetic to say the least as everyone including you can understand me well enough to respond to my comments
The truth is you simply cannot,if you could have you would have,but instead all you given me is nothing but spin and instead attack my writing style
Youve avoided proving all the things you claimed I said,as well as proving how Im a hypocrite

First you told me you have no time for me,then you went on to make at 10 responses addressed to me,now youre telling me you have limited tolerance for bad writing Nadal out for another 2 months - Page 8 2033450363 yeah..clearly very limited Nadal out for another 2 months - Page 8 2033450363
Why am I not surprised that you dont have a limited tolerance level for people who cant debate

My argument has always been that Im totally against any form of cheating,because I believe the sport should be fair for all the players,there shouldnt be a better advantage for one player over another,not allowed,nor allowed to be created
This includes drug abuse,but in Nadals case its solely based on his poor sportsmanship
On court coaching is cheating,abusing medical time outs by faking injuries to steal an opponents momentum from them is cheating,breaking the rules of the game for an unfair advantage is cheating,breaking the rules is cheating
If you dont believe Nadal does any of the above,have a look at the links in the comment of mine that Amritia posted

I don't converse with a known liar till you either retract your lie that I got you kicked off of 606v2 and that I got tenez and Nitb kicked off of 606v2, I am done here. Back up your allegation for once in your life Veejay. Just once. I will answer everything and anything you like tell me where exactly is your evidence I got you or other people kicked of 606v2. Or like most other things you ramble on and on and on about you pulled out of the same place your ass. You made up that accusation as a deceitful lie. And now till you provide evidence, or a full apology I don't care to talk to you anymore. No changing the subject provide evidence for your allegation now liar.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:28 pm

@Veejay... MTOs are allowed within the framework of ITF/ATP/WTA rules. Abuse of such rules is what you consider bad sportsmans
hip

I know that which is why I said it makes it harder to prove
Read through these links

http://sports.yahoo.com/tennis/news?slug=ycn-8723603

http://nymag.com/daily/sports/2011/06/rafael_nadal_and_the_dark_art.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/tennis/article-2010099/Rafa-doesnt-cheat-insist-Team-Nadal.html

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/tennis/3670565/John-McEnroe-tells-Andy-Murray-not-to-put-up-with-Rafa-Nadals-mind-games.html#ixzz1QoomjUA8

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/256122/Rafael-Nadal-hurt-by-McEnroe-claims

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/tennis/wimbledon11/news/story?id=67116

Then theres all the on court coaching...thats cheating no?
I had a link of Djokovics father complaining that the whole RG final,Nadal was being coached by his uncle but I cant find it

Then there the bullying like what he did to Rosol,may not be cheating but bumping into someone like that is a clear rule break
Thats not the only rules he breaks
He breaks the serving rule to upset his opponents rhythm and also tries to slow matches down the the pace he wants it to be played at which also impacts his opponents rhythm or their momentum
he is forever pulling a trick or doing something that takes something away from his opponent and gives him a better advantage

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:28 pm

wilson_nxt wrote:Funny thread.
Lots of being banned talk.
How many times have the same posters on here been banned from tennis forums?

In fact wilson, I am accused of getting people banned from a site that just temporarily banned me 1 week ago. Sounds like I have a lot of pull over there doesn't it? I have been sent to the principal's office on two occassions but never permanently banned.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:29 pm

Veejay, hey liar are you going to back up your allegation I got you kicked off of 606v2. For once in your life can you back up one of your unfounded smears of other people?

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by wilson_nxt Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:39 pm

Last edited by wilson_nxt on Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:28 am; edited 1 time in total

wilson_nxt

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:40 pm

socal1976 wrote:
Veejay wrote:

Nadal out for another 2 months - Page 8 2033450363

First you told me you have no time for me,then you went on to make at 10 responses addressed to me,now youre telling me you have limited tolerance for bad writing Nadal out for another 2 months - Page 8 2033450363 yeah..clearly very limited Nadal out for another 2 months - Page 8 2033450363

I don't converse with a known liar till you either retract your lie that I got you kicked off of 606v2 and that I got tenez and Nitb kicked off of 606v2, I am done here. Back up your allegation for once in your life Veejay. Just once. I will answer everything and anything you like tell me where exactly is your evidence I got you or other people kicked of 606v2. Or like most other things you ramble on and on and on about you pulled out of the same place your ass. You made up that accusation as a deceitful lie. And now till you provide evidence, or a full apology I don't care to talk to you anymore. No changing the subject provide evidence for your allegation now liar.

Where did I say you specifically got me and everyone banned? Laugh
This is what I said " They all got rid of us cause they didnt like hearing the truth about Nadal"
I dont see the name Socal in the there,but if you want to put Socal in there by all means do...
Otherwise you can leave for all I care...no one is holding a gun to your head forcing you to come here or stay here
Youre asking me to back up my allegations for once,....isnt that a bit rich coming from you...what exactly have you backed up?
You have done nothing but made accusations and comments and every time I asked you to prove what you said or to back it up you completely avoided it
You dont converse with liars,does that mean you dont converse with yourself? Laugh
Im not apologising for anything,why should I? Have you apologised for anything you claimed or said about me?
Have I even asked you to?
I also dont care if you dont talk to me,you have discussed or talked about anything,youve given me nothing but spin and avoiding everything I have asked you
Not exactly losing anything am I?
Looks more like I will actually be gaining something for not having to (out of respect) responding to your pathetic attempts called responses

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:43 pm

socal1976 wrote:Veejay, hey liar are you going to back up your allegation I got you kicked off of 606v2. For once in your life can you back up one of your unfounded smears of other people?

Changing the subject again,geese... Laugh
I will give you browny points for at least trying,if I was you,I would have thought doing a runner would be better but I give you credit for sticking it out
Pity it only hurts your credibility far more then betters it...even bigger pity that you cant see it Laugh

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:45 pm

Wilson,
not quite the thread, but what's your view on Fed and the coming WTF?
Who would you take in the Djokovic Federer final?

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:48 pm

LMAO @ Socal...
Socal actually thinks threatening to leave this forum will ruin us...
Sorry Socal...we survived pretty well before you and we will survive even better without you...threatening to leave won't see our forum come crashing down

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:53 pm

Great post Laverfan, there is no clear distinction between what is a good drug and what is a bad drug. An antiobiotic is also a performance enahcing drug, so are anti inflammatories, and dozens of other approved medications. This guy has no interest in cleaning up PEDS, he himself is an unabashed user. His only interest is to find any reason to hate on Nadal, I think it is pretty clear at this point.

I guess making a stand against any form of cheating doesnt clarify that enough for you,youve done nothing but make excuses for cheating and then you want to make a dig at me for having used steroids,isnt that the pot calling the kettle a double standard hypocrite

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:55 pm

Veejay wrote:LMAO @ Socal...
Is this another lie?
Sorry VJ, when did he say this?

Larry Ellison

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:56 pm

wilson_nxt wrote:I only visit here from tt warehouse from time to time.
Even as a FedFan there is some rubbish posted here.
Some posters appear to have been banned multiple times from places but still blame others for their own posting issues.

Well I look forward to having a tennis discussion with a reasonable fed fan. I just don't like to have unsupported lies hurled at me so I apologize for having to wade through this mess.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:58 pm

Amritia3ee wrote:
Veejay wrote:LMAO @ Socal...
Is this another lie?
Sorry VJ, when did he say this?

I actually quite like it here so it is another lie in the long list of this guys lies tonight. Hey Smearjay, for once in your life prove one of your lies and smears. Tell me what evidence you have for me getting you, Nitb, and Tenez banned from 606v2? Or did you pull that out of the same place you pulled everything else, your ass namely, and while you are in there see if you can find your head in there somewhere.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum