Our Tennis Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» I Just Can't Help Believing!
Nadal out for another 2 months - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 9:00 pm by noleisthebest

» The Bullshit of Rafael Nadal
Nadal out for another 2 months - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 12:15 am by Daniel2

» Why Trump's 'tough' stance on radical Islam... could lead to more terrorism
Nadal out for another 2 months - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:32 am by Daniel2

» Missing Madeline 10 years on..
Nadal out for another 2 months - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:31 am by Daniel2

» '15 Dubious Weak Era Records'
Nadal out for another 2 months - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:06 am by Daniel2

» AO 2024 - Sinner baby!!
Nadal out for another 2 months - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:05 am by Daniel2

» Paris Masters
Nadal out for another 2 months - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 9:47 pm by noleisthebest

» Alvarez could bring me back to tennis
Nadal out for another 2 months - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 10:25 am by raiders_of_the_lost_ark

» IDEMOOOOOOO! ! ! !
Nadal out for another 2 months - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2023 9:47 am by noleisthebest

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Nadal out for another 2 months

+11
legendkillar
paulcz
mikeyM1000
sphairistike
Tenez
SayonaRa
noleisthebest
laverfan
Larry Ellison
Veejay
raiders_of_the_lost_ark
15 posters

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Nadal out for another 2 months - Page 7 Empty Re: Nadal out for another 2 months

Post by socal1976 Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:57 pm

Amritia3ee wrote:Veejay Nadal out for another 2 months - Page 7 2033450363

Perhaps, you're not calm... but not very scary Nadal out for another 2 months - Page 7 1071211947

So not really a contradiction.

Exactly, Amiritia you for one do not have a problem in understanding the plain meaning of words. Threatening me over the keyboard is about the most funny and unscary thing in my life, so no contradiction. And Veejay I am not threatening you I am attempting to criticize your posts and arguments. We can learn things from each other, life is learning experience. I can assist you with your tortured writting style and maybe if I want to look veiny you could instruct me in injecting things into my own ass?

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Nadal out for another 2 months - Page 7 Empty Re: Nadal out for another 2 months

Post by Larry Ellison Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:58 pm

legendkillar wrote:Can I ask for the matches he turned with cheating tactics?
8 matches in particular LK, 8 matches in particular. Winking

Larry Ellison

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:59 pm

How on earth did this get to 'putting things in asses?'

Is this a new form of doping?

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:01 pm

Amritia3ee wrote:Veejay Laugh

Perhaps, you're not calm... but not very scary Winking

If Socal wasnt taken back by my comments he wouldnt have said that...Im sure even you can understand that Amritia
Doesnt matter anyway,it was never to scare Socal...I was just telling Socal how it is
Socal just tried to take a cheap shot at my previous use of steroids while at the same time he turns a blind eye to a pro athlete doing it,thats pretty much sums Socal up in a nutshell

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:02 pm

legendkillar wrote:How on earth did this get to 'putting things in asses?'

Is this a new form of doping?

I should have used ass cheeks, the way I phrased it does sound kind of homoerotic. You know like bodybuilding, big oily guys in little mankinis injecting themselves. Is this what you meant by walk on the wild side LK?

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:03 pm

Veejay wrote:

If Socal wasnt taken back by my comments he wouldnt have said that...Im sure even you can understand that Amritia
Doesnt matter anyway,it was never to scare Socal...I was just telling Socal how it is
Socal just tried to take a cheap shot at my previous use of steroids while at the same time he turns a blind eye to a pro athlete doing it,thats pretty much sums Socal up in a nutshell
Nah, Socal told you to calm down, doesn't mean he was scared Winking

Which pro-athlete is on steroids? We don't have any hard evidence to say this is the case for any athlete?

Larry Ellison

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:04 pm

Veejay wrote:

Perhaps, you're not calm... but not very scary Nadal out for another 2 months - Page 7 1071211947

Let us see Veejay who used or uses steroids criticizes pro athletes for the same thing he does. Socal says that both the athlete and Veejays conduct is not pleasant but it isn't up to me to punish either. Sounds like you are the one being hypocritical in this instance Veejay.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:05 pm

By all means socal. No subject is taboo here.

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:06 pm

legendkillar wrote:By all means socal. No subject is taboo here.
*Apart from saying anything pro-Nadal smiley

Larry Ellison

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:09 pm

Veejay wrote:

Please write in complete sentences I am getting a headache.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:11 pm

legendkillar wrote:By all means socal. No subject is taboo here.

I could get used to that kind of freedom of expression. On V2 I was always in favor of less moderation and censorship. That is part of my problems with the management of the site which i have expressed to julius.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:12 pm

Amritia3ee wrote:
Veejay wrote:

Nah, Socal told you to calm down, doesn't mean he was scared Winking

Nadal isn't on steroids, we don't have any hard evidence to say this is the case anyway (unlike you wish).

Where is Socals evidence that I used steroids?
He is only believing me because I said so,just like he is believing Nadal because he said so
Besides how many time do I have to tell you there is evidence with Nadal,if his name is listed as a client of Fuentes then Fuentes' records will prove that,if he isnt then he is innocent in the matter no?
I would call that evidence wouldnt you?
I dont care whether Socal is scared or not,it was not my intention to try and scare him,only to tell him I wont put up with him trying to justify his crap to me

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:16 pm

My evidence of your past or present substance abuse is 100 percent admissible and has lead 1000s to a hang man's rope, it is calle a confession. You confessed, I don't judge you to be bad or evil for doing steroids but you do judge other people for doing the same thing you have done. To me and most everyone else with a brain that is hypocritical.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:17 pm

Veejay... Fuentes trial in January.
In that French newspaper report, all of the Barca and Real team were alleged as well... let's see. They took it down from their site as well, why?

Larry Ellison

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:19 pm

socal1976 wrote:
Veejay wrote:

Let us see Veejay who used or uses steroids criticizes pro athletes for the same thing he does. Socal says that both the athlete and Veejays conduct is not pleasant but it isn't up to me to punish either. Sounds like you are the one being hypocritical in this instance Veejay.

Im not the one who is trying to cheat in a professional sport,but I guess you still cannot understand that,if you do please explain to me how personal use is the same as cheating in a professional sport
Please show me where I have ever said "using steroids are good for you personally if youre not a pro athlete"
You NEVER said that,if you did,please repost it..

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:20 pm

I blame Spanish beef. I bet thats rife with steroids!

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:22 pm

legendkillar wrote:I blame Spanish beef. I bet thats rife with steroids!
Yeah, I hate it when I go to Spain and someone puts clenbuterol in my steaks Laugh

This is a parallel debate that took place on ja606 a few months ago. http://www.ja606.co.uk/comments/viewAllComments/136142/4

Last edited by Amritia3ee on Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Larry Ellison

Back to top Go down

Post by paulcz Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:23 pm

socal1976 wrote:Oh no Veejay is threatening to be mean to me. What shall I do? Again you seem to have a reading comprehension problem because your characterization of my position is one hundred percent wrong. So if you want to mischaracterizae and build straw men arguments you really aren't worth much more of my time. And Veejay you may have big steroid infused muscles in real life but you aren't very scary from behind a keyboard.

Hi socal,

I have to say it is good to see you here. When reading "hot" discussion with Veejay about doping, I must say that your reaction is not appropriate at all. Veejay clearly said he is firmly against doping and you as an oponent expressed that in your eyes the doping is not so harsh break of sport morality. I am absolutely with Veejay. We can not tolerate the doping in any extent. I totally agree with his strong opinion. Your reaction together with Nadal´s barking toady is really poor, sorry.

paulcz

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:24 pm

Paul, do you believe Djokovic is doping?

Larry Ellison

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:26 pm

Because Veejay the athletes are under much more enormous pressure to use than you are. Their livelihood is at stake, and from what you say the problem is widespread. So the pro athlete at the margins particularly struggling to make ends meat is going to have a huge incentive to cheat. Especially, if he thinks 10,20,30 or 50 percent of the guys ranked above him already are doing it. His decision is a mistake, it is wrong to deceive and cheat, but he is also a human being and punishing him requires a gestapo like police force and also giving the sport a black eye as well. Therefore maybe there is a way out of this problem by instead of eradicating PEDs we better monitor and regulate their use and bring it out of the dark and make it safer and more transparent.

For one second think about how many more witch hunts and ruined lives and how much more money has to be spent enforcing these rules.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:27 pm

Veejay's post on ja606: (http://www.ja606.co.uk/comments/viewAllComments/136142/5)
posted on 22/7/12:
"Veejay, you just don't get it do you. We have no interest in debating with you. You are an aggressive drug obssessed pathetic little person."

LMFAO!!
You and your little friend who has chest pains have done nothing but "try" (key word) to debate with me,but as everyone can see you failed miserably
I thought you said you don't resort to person insults so whats "You are an aggressive drug obssessed pathetic little person." Laugh
WOW < laugh> you're a big girl behind your computer eh? Pity you cant take me down with credible facts,you instead try to build yourself up by calling me small !!
Come on girl...you can do better then that...
You havent even attempted to challenge a thing I have said,why not hawkeye? But what can one expect from someone who claimed Richard and Judy's book club is the kind of approval every writer on the planet seeks but very few ever find LaughLaughLaugh
That was your pathetic excuse for the fraud who claimed he wrote his own biography,but was later exposed to have had someone write a book for him to cash in on his injuries because after nearly 10 years on tour he still cannot speak English.I actually commend him to cash in on his injuries like that cause there are actually muppets out there like you and your chest pain friend who would not only fall for such a trick but would be stupid enough buy into all his lies about his injuries
You're the biggest fool on this forum cause you actually believe Nadal withdrew because he is injured,when everyone here knows that he ran with his tail between his legs scared of the stringent 24 hour drug testing of the Olympics,knowing the ATP and ITF wont be able to cover his ass this time.
I say good riddance to bad rubbish,the Olympics will be better off without him!

"players don't rise up and make a stand against Rafa's cheating."
Actually I posted several links which you have refused to read,so I shall post them again
I know you won't read them cause you cant dispute them,if you could have you would have but you didn't because you cant
Nadal is 100% guilty of everything he is accused of and I have yet to see you prove to me and everyone else here that he isn't

http://sports.yahoo.com/tennis/news?slug=ycn-8723603

http://nymag.com/daily/sports/2011/06/rafael_nadal_and_the_dark_art.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/tennis/article-2010099/Rafa-doesnt-cheat-insist-Team-Nadal.html

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/tennis/3670565/John-McEnroe-tells-Andy-Murray-not-to-put-up-with-Rafa-Nadals-mind-games.html#ixzz1QoomjUA8

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/256122/Rafael-Nadal-hurt-by-McEnroe-claims

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/tennis/wimbledon11/news/story?id=67116

http://multimedia.quotidiano.net/ubitennis.shtml?tipo=media&media=26576

Tennisfan,youre an embarrassment to tennis fans everywhere,you not only shame yourself,but you're a disgrace to the sport much like Nadal.
You're the laughing stock of every forum you comment on.Your comments clearly expose you to be nothing more than a hormonal fangirl who has no clue about what she's talking about
You think just because you're a fan of a single player that that automatically makes you some expert
If you were this expert you think you are, ( ) you would routinely dispute all allegations towards Nadal with credible facts,so why don't you?
I know what I am talking about because I talk from experience,I have used PED's and trained people who use them,everyone who knows me knows this,where as its clear for all to see that you talk out of uranus Laugh

You can say whatever you want,your opinion is totally irrelevant and insignificant.You need to believe that Nadal is loved,otherwise how can you be obsessed with someone who is so hated Laugh
It would be like loving Hitler,so keep on feeding your delusion but its clear that making comments at 6 am indicates that its not helping you sleep better at night Laugh

Last edited by Amritia3ee on Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Larry Ellison

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:28 pm

socal1976 wrote:My evidence of your past or present substance abuse is 100 percent admissible and has lead 1000s to a hang man's rope, it is calle a confession. You confessed, I don't judge you to be bad or evil for doing steroids but you do judge other people for doing the same thing you have done. To me and most everyone else with a brain that is hypocritical.

How do you know what I said its true,the same as how do you know what Nadal says is true?
Actually you did judge me for using steroids,"my comments must be the way they are due to roid rage" etc...
Im still waiting for you to explain to me how personal use is the same way as cheating in a professional sport
Can you do that?

My stance is using steroids as a pro athlete is cheating,but who or how are you cheating if you use it personally?
You want to call me a hypocrite for that,why dont you first explain the above to me and everyone else before you do that
Explain how that makes me a hypocrite...explain how I stole titles and cheated players..
I also never said I have anything against anyone who uses personally,as I have said before that I trained people who uses them,but I dont recommend anyone suing steroid

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:30 pm

Veejay, I'm sorry you're a disgrace.

Larry Ellison

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:32 pm

btw that comment on ja606 was not Veejay talking to me, I believe it was Tennisfan or MCH.
Either way it's an unbelievable comment.

Last edited by Amritia3ee on Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Larry Ellison

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:32 pm

Amritia3ee wrote:Veejay's post on ja606:
"Veejay, you just don't get it do you. We have no interest in debating with you. You are an aggressive drug obssessed pathetic little person."

LMFAO!!
You and your little friend who has chest pains have done nothing but "try" (key word) to debate with me,but as everyone can see you failed miserably
I thought you said you don't resort to person insults so whats "You are an aggressive drug obssessed pathetic little person." Laugh
WOW < laugh> you're a big girl behind your computer eh? Pity you cant take me down with credible facts,you instead try to build yourself up by calling me small !!
You havent even attempted to challenge a thing I have said,why not hawkeye? But what can one expect from someone who claimed Richard and Judy's book club is the kind of approval every writer on the planet seeks but very few ever find LaughLaughLaugh
That was your pathetic excuse for the fraud who claimed he wrote his own biography,but was later exposed to have had someone write a book for him to cash in on his injuries because after nearly 10 years on tour he still cannot speak English.I actually commend him to cash in on his injuries like that cause there are actually muppets out there like you and your chest pain friend who would not only fall for such a trick but would be stupid enough buy into all his lies about his injuries
You're the biggest fool on this forum cause you actually believe Nadal withdrew because he is injured,when everyone here knows that he ran with his tail between his legs scared of the stringent 24 hour drug testing of the Olympics,knowing the ATP and ITF wont be able to cover his ass this time.

Actually I posted several links which you have refused to read,so I shall post them again
I know you won't read them cause you cant dispute them,if you could have you would have but you didn't because you cant
Nadal is 100% guilty of everything he is accused of and I have yet to see you prove to me and everyone else here that he isn't

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/tennis/article-2010099/Rafa-doesnt-cheat-insist-Team-Nadal.html

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/tennis/3670565/John-McEnroe-tells-Andy-Murray-not-to-put-up-with-Rafa-Nadals-mind-games.html#ixzz1QoomjUA8

Tennisfan,youre an embarrassment to tennis fans everywhere,you not only shame yourself,but you're a disgrace to the sport much like Nadal.
You're the laughing stock of every forum you comment on.Your comments clearly expose you to be nothing more than a hormonal fangirl who has no clue about what she's talking about
You think just because you're a fan of a single player that that automatically makes you some expert
If you were this expert you think you are, ( ) you would routinely dispute all allegations towards Nadal with credible facts,so why don't you?
I know what I am talking about because I talk from experience,I have used PED's and trained people who use them,everyone who knows me knows this,where as its clear for all to see that you talk out of uranus Laugh

You can say whatever you want,your opinion is totally irrelevant and insignificant.You need to believe that Nadal is loved,otherwise how can you be obsessed with someone who is so hated Laugh
It would be like loving Hitler,so keep on feeding your delusion but its clear that making comments at 6 am indicates that its not helping you sleep better at night Laugh

Im glad you posted that link Amritia...
Legendkiller,you asked earlier about how Nadals poor sportsmanship had a direct impact on matches.the links I posted in the comment above will give you a bit of an idea..
@ Amritia yes admitted to using steroids several times,and I will admit to it again right now,but you were throwing the fact that I had no proof about Nadal at me,so I just pointed out that Socal has no proof about me either...
If you dont understand the point by now,you never will Laugh

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:33 pm

paulcz wrote:
socal1976 wrote:Oh no Veejay is threatening to be mean to me. What shall I do? Again you seem to have a reading comprehension problem because your characterization of my position is one hundred percent wrong. So if you want to mischaracterizae and build straw men arguments you really aren't worth much more of my time. And Veejay you may have big steroid infused muscles in real life but you aren't very scary from behind a keyboard.

Hi socal,

I have to say it is good to see you here. When reading "hot" discussion with Veejay about doping, I must say that your reaction is not appropriate at all. Veejay clearly said he is firmly against doping and you as an oponent expressed that in your eyes the doping is not so harsh break of sport morality. I am absolutely with Veejay. We can not tolerate the doping in any extent. I totally agree with his strong opinion. Your reaction together with Nadal´s barking toady is really poor, sorry.

Nice to talk to you paul. Paul the current prohibition isn't working we have 3 choices:

1. Do what we are doing. Have some enforcement, but we only catch those dumb enough to be caught and that leaves us guessing about everyone else and if they are doping or not?

2. Create a gestapo like inquisition and hound pro athletes for the rest of their lives constantly testing old blood samples with newer and more advanced methods. Go after the athlete and go hard, what this would entail is damaging the reputation of sports in general and destroying literally hundreds if not thousands of athletes over time.

3. Creating tough regulations and letting the athletes use PEDs that have been tetsted and administered under safe conditions. Having doctors involved to monitor possible bad side effects who aren't shady practitioners. In short come to an understanding and like the dangerous drugs like alcohol and cigarettes instead of banning PEDS we regulate them and make sure they are as safe as possible and used properly.

Paul let me be clear I don't LIKE ANY OF THESE THREE OPTIONS. All three options are bad, all three have costs and benefits. But of all three the one that to me seems like the one that will address the problems we currently have the best is option #3.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:35 pm

Honestly Veejay Doh
You're a disgrace.

Larry Ellison

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:36 pm

Veejay's post on ja606: (http://www.ja606.co.uk/comments/viewAllComments/136142/5)
posted on 22/7/12:

LMFAO!!

Last edited by Amritia3ee on Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Larry Ellison

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:38 pm

Shocking stuff.

Larry Ellison

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:42 pm

socal1976 wrote:Because Veejay the athletes are under much more enormous pressure to use than you are. Their livelihood is at stake, and from what you say the problem is widespread. So the pro athlete at the margins particularly struggling to make ends meat is going to have a huge incentive to cheat. Especially, if he thinks 10,20,30 or 50 percent of the guys ranked above him already are doing it. His decision is a mistake, it is wrong to deceive and cheat, but he is also a human being and punishing him requires a gestapo like police force and also giving the sport a black eye as well. Therefore maybe there is a way out of this problem by instead of eradicating PEDs we better monitor and regulate their use and bring it out of the dark and make it safer and more transparent.

For one second think about how many more witch hunts and ruined lives and how much more money has to be spent enforcing these rules.

That doesnt explain how using PED's personally is the same ad cheating as a pro athlete
Youre giving me motive why a pro athlete would use PED's,youre not linking how using it personally is the same as cheating
If you use PED's personally,youre not cheating or stealing anything from anyone because youre not competing against anyone
Youre not using the drugs to beat someone,win money or win a title,so how is personal use the same as cheating in a pro sport,please explain to me how I have been a hypocrite in this sense

Im waiting for you to quote where you said this "Socal says that both the athlete and Veejays conduct is not pleasant but it isn't up to me to punish either"

Why wont you discuss what the subject was really about Socal? I was talking about Nadals poor sportsmanship,how many comments have you made and you simply ignore that and instead chose to rather take cheap shots at the fact that I used steroids
I also thought you said you have no time for me...
Looking at all of the above,how do you expect me,or anyone else for that matter to believe youre 100% about yourself while Im completely wrong

Last edited by Veejay on Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:43 pm

Did you seriously compare Nadal to Hitler Veejay? Now that is really bizarre. And I got to love your argument, "What evidence do you (socal) have for my steroid abuse, i could of been lying". Veejay let me tell you, you would make a wonderful witness: "Your honor my confession should not be considered, I was lying then."

Nadal as hitler, wow, that is pretty ridiculous and shameful.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:44 pm

Amritia3ee wrote:Veejay, I'm sorry you're a disgrace.

Says who? You? Laugh
How am I going to sleep tonight?

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:45 pm

socal1976 wrote:

Yeah, you can even see the link:
http://www.ja606.co.uk/comments/viewAllComments/136142/5

Ridiculous, shameful, disgraceful, this has crossed the line.

Larry Ellison

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:46 pm

I mean I knew Veejay disliked Nadal, but even I didn't think it would go this far.

Larry Ellison

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:47 pm

Veejay at this point you just don't want to get it. PED abuse is not good, I don't approve, but the costs of eradicate the problem and fighting a never ending war on the issue is not worth the battle and the ruined lives or the tarnished image of sports. Why are your reasons for using illegal drugs more valid than other people's reasons?

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:48 pm

socal1976 wrote:Did you seriously compare Nadal to Hitler Veejay? Now that is really bizarre. And I got to love your argument, "What evidence do you (socal) have for my steroid abuse, i could of been lying". Veejay let me tell you, you would make a wonderful witness: "Your honor my confession should not be considered, I was lying then."

Actually I believe it was you who called Fed fans the "greatest evil in tennis" Yu were the one who compared them to Nazis,saying they were even more evil then Nazis in the same comment....I just threw that one in because of you... Laugh
But youre changing the subject again...
How many times have I asked you to explain to me how taking steroids personally is the same as cheating as a pro athlete
And why do you refuse to talk about the actual subject,why don't you want to talk about Nadal's poor sportsmanship?
There are several links in the comment Amritia posted which talks about it,why dont you want to address that?

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:50 pm

Amiritia I heard Nadal was the second gunman on the grassy knoll and was responsible for the financial crisis we are currently experiencing.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:52 pm

Ok Veejay why did you take Steroids? Answer me that question because without knowing the background behind your use I have no idea why your use of steroids is better and less objectionable than someone else's?

Yes when a certain group of people act like fascists I have tendency to go overboard, by the way I retracted that comment and publically apologized are you willing to do the same? I made a mistake and admitted lets see if you would be willing to do the same?

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:56 pm

So I agree comparing a few federer fans who are acting like a pack of liars in that instance as federnazis was a terrible mistake on my part. It was emotional and inappropriate. Now that we have established calling people Nazis is terrible behavior, are you willing to say that you were dead wrong to do it to Nadal? I mean if my behavior over a year ago was so terrible is you behavior justified becase it is nadal, oh right?

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:00 pm

socal1976 wrote:Veejay at this point you just don't want to get it. PED abuse is not good, I don't approve, but the costs of eradicate the problem and fighting a never ending war on the issue is not worth the battle and the ruined lives or the tarnished image of sports. Why are your reasons for using illegal drugs more valid than other people's reasons?

I never said they were,please show me where I ever said that
This is classic you,I remember you used to do noting but try to put words in my mouth over on v2
You called me a hypocrite for having used PED's so explain to me how Im a hypocrite being against using PEDs to cheat
Show me the links between using PED's personally and cheating by using them as a pro athlete
You also tried to link my "hypocrisy" to being pro steroid use,Im still waiting for you to show me where I have ever said that

It seems youre the one who just doesnt want to get it because youre the one who keeps avoiding everything.
You have claimed to say things you never have,tried to put words in my mouth as above twisted things into something you never implied in the beginning and youve tried to change the subject at every given opportunity
Why dont you want to talk about Nadals poor sportsmanship,you havent even acknowledged it,you just keep going on and on about steroids when I have told you to forget about steroids cause that was never part of my argument about why I think the sport is better off without Nadal
If my argument was based solely on steroids then that would have to apply to several other players too,as Nadal isnt the only one I believe uses PED's.They all use PED's,whether legal or illegal cause no one is competing on pure adrenaline alone.That would mean that I think tennis would be better off even without Federer cause Im open to the possibility that he could have doped
But that was never the argument,so can you actually address the argument
No more spin please...youve given me nothing but spin

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:05 pm

Does steroids destroy the brains ability to write in complete sentences? Really Veejay I can't participate in a conversation when you write 389 word sentence. It is painful to read you do get that right?

So what are your reasons for using, now you are ducking my question?

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:06 pm

Veejay, you haven't yet apologised...

For a reason I suppose, that must be your actual view.
In-fact it's unfair of me to ask you to apologise for saying your real view.

Larry Ellison

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:08 pm

socal1976 wrote:Ok Veejay why did you take Steroids? Answer me that question because without knowing the background behind your use I have no idea why your use of steroids is better and less objectionable than someone else's?

Yes when a certain group of people act like fascists I have tendency to go overboard, by the way I retracted that comment and publically apologized are you willing to do the same? I made a mistake and admitted lets see if you would be willing to do the same?

Why are you asking me questions,what does asking me why I used PED's have to do with cheating in a pro sport?
But seeing that you do ask,many people take steroids just to look good,ie, have a ripped/toned body,not to achieve a certain level of fitness
That in itself proves there is no link between personal use and the reasons why people use it to cheat.Athletes who use steroids already have greats bodies,they dont take the drugs to look good in speedos,they use it for the anabolic benefit it gives to an athlete
I never said my use of steriods is better,I said there is no cheating involved,can you really not see the difference??
Youve been dancing around the subject for ages...
I dont condone steroid use but I stand by the fact that there is a very big difference between using it personally and using it to cheat in a sport.One form of use doesnt use or steal anything from another person,the other form of use it solely to cheat ans steal titles and prize money from another
I cant believe I have to spell this out for you,someone who claims to be an attorney
Think of it this way,you have have as much sex with various people as you want if youre single,but once you do the same thing while you're married or in a relationship it becomes cheating and therefore wrong

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:09 pm

socal1976 wrote:Does steroids destroy the brains ability to write in complete sentences? Really Veejay I can't participate in a conversation when you write 389 word sentence. It is painful to read you do get that right?

So what are your reasons for using, now you are ducking my question?

Still changing the subject
Can you really not discuss the subject..you still havent linked personal use to cheating

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:10 pm

Veejay, you haven't apologised for those disgraceful comments yet...

Larry Ellison

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:10 pm

Amritia3ee wrote:Veejay, you haven't yet apologised...

Amri,
I suggest you get off your high horse and stop being a complete moron. I think you've vented enough of your frustrations here today, so you should be feeling better.
Now you can go to v2 and tell everyone how you "kicked Tenez's butt" as you were boasting on that MTL thread before I posted the link here last night and you promptly went and deleted it.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:11 pm

So I don't get it Amiritia, is comparing people to Nazis wrong or not, I guess it isn't wrong when Veejay does, and not surprisingly that is the same policy he has on PEDs. Peds are wrong and evil, well unless Veejay is the one using them, calling people Nazis, is wrong and evil unless Veejay is doing it. Seems like a consistent pattern.

By the way I was a huge dick for doing that, now will you admit the same and retract the statement? Which by he way I did like 5 minutes after I said it.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:13 pm

Amritia3ee wrote:Veejay, you haven't yet apologised...

Apologised for what?
Ameritia...youre acting like a big man now that Socal is here,trying to gang up on me...just makes you look more like a coward when youre on your own
Why dont you address the subject?
What exactly did you prove by reporting that link?
Im sure Im not the only one who is still trying to figure out why you did
If it was to try and shoot my credibility,posting a comment with links like that does exactly the opposite...( and says far more about you then it does about me) Laugh

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:13 pm

NITB:
Well actually it was 'taught him a lesson'; NH quoted it as 'kicked butt' as a joke- she was drunk. (as she admitted the next morning).
OK.. I apologise to Tenez for saying I taught him a lesson, I hope he accepts my apology. In my defence I was drunk as well, I believe this was quite late in the night.

Funny you think Veejay's 'Hitler' comments are OK though Laugh

Last edited by Amritia3ee on Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Larry Ellison

Back to top Go down

Post by paulcz Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:13 pm

socal1976 wrote:
paulcz wrote:

Hi socal,

Nice to talk to you paul. Paul the current prohibition isn't working we have 3 choices:

1. Do what we are doing. Have some enforcement, but we only catch those dumb enough to be caught and that leaves us guessing about everyone else and if they are doping or not?

2. Create a gestapo like inquisition and hound pro athletes for the rest of their lives constantly testing old blood samples with newer and more advanced methods. Go after the athlete and go hard, what this would entail is damaging the reputation of sports in general and destroying literally hundreds if not thousands of athletes over time.

3. Creating tough regulations and letting the athletes use PEDs that have been tetsted and administered under safe conditions. Having doctors involved to monitor possible bad side effects who aren't shady practitioners. In short come to an understanding and like the dangerous drugs like alcohol and cigarettes instead of banning PEDS we regulate them and make sure they are as safe as possible and used properly.

Paul let me be clear I don't LIKE ANY OF THESE THREE OPTIONS. All three options are bad, all three have costs and benefits. But of all three the one that to me seems like the one that will address the problems we currently have the best is option #3.

Thanks socal.

The fight against doping will be always tough. I do not have any illusions about doping in tennis, but there can not be any tolerations of an usage of banned substances. We can not admit that these banned substances can be used under any regulations as you described under option 3. That will split players on these who have better doctors than others. It is a lot of money from pharmaceutic ind. in developing drugs and masking of symptoms. Till the detection of the drug usage will not be made by a simple way then the fight will go on. I am glad that we have the case of LA where actually all Lance´s colleagues testified against him. Tennis is quite individual sport and players seem to support each other. To find a witness is much difficult than in cycling. I see tennis under a high risk of going into a deep well of the drug usage. It is sad that the tennis organizers for money reason contributed to the higher risk of doping by slowing down of the game. No easy solution here, but no toleration is the only way.

paulcz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next