Our Tennis Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» I Just Can't Help Believing!
nadal - NADAL FANS - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 9:00 pm by noleisthebest

» The Bullshit of Rafael Nadal
nadal - NADAL FANS - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 12:15 am by Daniel2

» Why Trump's 'tough' stance on radical Islam... could lead to more terrorism
nadal - NADAL FANS - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:32 am by Daniel2

» Missing Madeline 10 years on..
nadal - NADAL FANS - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:31 am by Daniel2

» '15 Dubious Weak Era Records'
nadal - NADAL FANS - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:06 am by Daniel2

» AO 2024 - Sinner baby!!
nadal - NADAL FANS - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:05 am by Daniel2

» Paris Masters
nadal - NADAL FANS - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 9:47 pm by noleisthebest

» Alvarez could bring me back to tennis
nadal - NADAL FANS - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 10:25 am by raiders_of_the_lost_ark

» IDEMOOOOOOO! ! ! !
nadal - NADAL FANS - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2023 9:47 am by noleisthebest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

NADAL FANS

+11
laverfan
summerblues
Larry Ellison
Tenez
paulcz
sphairistike
SayonaRa
noleisthebest
truffin1
luvsports!
Veejay
15 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

nadal - NADAL FANS - Page 2 Empty Re: NADAL FANS

Post by summerblues Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:37 am

Tenez wrote:
luvsports! wrote:is that what gets you banned if you sent a message by pm to them?

Dunno...it's not what got me banned.

Mind you, as far as I understand it, it is - at least technically - exactly what got nitb banned there.

summerblues

Back to top Go down

Post by truffin1 Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:20 am

Veejay wrote:
Veejay wrote:
Oh no, I don't think so LK. I really don't.

It's much worse now, they've gone crazy. I tolerated the Hitler/Holocaust 'jibe'; even the constant spamming, but when it got to the thread with the simple hate-filled abuse and that Nadal fans should go through moribundus (Latin for dying) to cure themselves (reminds me a bit how militant homophobes used to talk about gays in medieval times).
Also received some frankly racist PMs from Federer fans, they staked my Facebook profile somehow and found out I wasn't white, and now are taking advantage of that.

Anyway I think frankly enough was enough as far as Im concerned, LK I hope you stand with me in quitting that forum. The only poster there that I wouldn't mind back here is Tenez... he has been very polite and even backed me up when he thought the hate was going over the limit.

More lies from Ameritia

http://www.606v2.com/t38872-nadal-s-injury-and-illness-problems-send-so-called-tennis-fans-crazy

Incase anyone was wondering why the comment cannot be found in the link I posted,its because Ameritia decided to delete it after I exposed the lies he was telling nadal - NADAL FANS - Page 2 1071211947

I guess aMerita is taking a page from his buddy Ruffins playbook by making fake racism claims.. It's digusting behaviour.. Claim you are being racialy attacked to make innocent people look bad just because they are fans of another player? Just proves your original point.. There's a guy on bleacher that goes around crying about how mean Fed fans are, then every chance he gets, he post a reply with a completey made up fake quote from Federer to make Fed look bad... Just pathetic...but it's these type of guys Nadal attracts apparently.

truffin1

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:28 pm

It would not surprise me if Amri is all those characters at the same time.
He changes the name all the time for some weird reason and seems to know too much what the "other" characters do and say....obviously too much time on his hands....
Definitely an internet behaviour study case.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by SayonaRa Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:11 pm

Veejay wrote:
Veejay wrote:

It's much worse now, they've gone crazy. I tolerated the Hitler/Holocaust 'jibe'; even the constant spamming, but when it got to the thread with the simple hate-filled abuse and that Nadal fans should go through moribundus (Latin for dying) to cure themselves (reminds me a bit how militant homophobes used to talk about gays in medieval times).
Also received some frankly racist PMs from Federer fans, they staked my Facebook profile somehow and found out I wasn't white, and now are taking advantage of that.

Anyway I think frankly enough was enough as far as Im concerned, LK I hope you stand with me in quitting that forum. The only poster there that I wouldn't mind back here is Tenez... he has been very polite and even backed me up when he thought the hate was going over the limit.

More lies from Ameritia

http://www.606v2.com/t38872-nadal-s-injury-and-illness-problems-send-so-called-tennis-fans-crazy

Incase anyone was wondering why the comment cannot be found in the link I posted,its because Ameritia decided to delete it after I exposed the lies he was telling nadal - NADAL FANS - Page 2 1071211947

Amritia, It Must Be Love, Reincarnation, Guest, Sin NadalNo Hay Tenis, G … nadal - NADAL FANS - Page 2 563610107

Who’d take a poster like this seriously? He’s just got
too much time on his hands and an over-active imagination. nadal - NADAL FANS - Page 2 2033450363

Who needs FB? I’d long figured out he’s non-Caucasian just from
his choice of names Amritia and Reincarnation. Funny that he acted just like
ruffin playing the race card and lying about me/you sending him racist PMs. Spare
me. Someone has a deluded sense of self-importance.

Speaking of PMs, just remember I never even opened a PM he left
me months ago here and haven’t bothered to read another he sent me several days
ago over at V2---that’s how uninterested I’m in amrit. nadal - NADAL FANS - Page 2 364988687

SayonaRa

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:13 pm

truffin1 wrote:
Veejay wrote:
Veejay wrote:

More lies from Ameritia

I guess aMerita is taking a page from his buddy Ruffins playbook by making fake racism claims.. It's digusting behaviour.. Claim you are being racialy attacked to make innocent people look bad just because they are fans of another player? Just proves your original point.. There's a guy on bleacher that goes around crying about how mean Fed fans are, then every chance he gets, he post a reply with a completey made up fake quote from Federer to make Fed look bad... Just pathetic...but it's these type of guys Nadal attracts apparently.

I would like to see these so called racist pm's Ameritia has been receiving.I would also like to know who stalked his Facebook profile?
Last I recall he put his information for all to see and SR had a look..as far as I remember,SR didnt even tell me,she mentioned it here-hardly stalking
If Ameritia wanted to be discreet then perhaps he shouldnt be putting his info out there for everyone to read
I have to agree with you,its disgusting disgraceful behaviour,but it comes as no surprise as Ameritia is a Nadal fan

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:16 pm

SR wrote:
Veejay wrote:
Veejay wrote:

More lies from Ameritia

Amritia, It Must Be Love, Reincarnation, Guest, Sin NadalNo Hay Tenis, G … nadal - NADAL FANS - Page 2 563610107

Who’d take a poster like this seriously? He’s just got
too much time on his hands and an over-active imagination. nadal - NADAL FANS - Page 2 2033450363

Who needs FB? I’d long figured out he’s non-Caucasian just from
his choice of names Amritia and Reincarnation. Funny that he acted just like
ruffin playing the race card and lying about me/you sending him racist PMs. Spare
me. Someone has a deluded sense of self-importance.

Speaking of PMs, just remember I never even opened a PM he left
me months ago here and haven’t bothered to read another he sent me several days
ago over at V2---that’s how uninterested I’m in amrit. nadal - NADAL FANS - Page 2 364988687

And here he is accusing you of sending him PM's Laugh
You made quite a valid point too,I have never sent Ameritia a pm ever...I have only ever responded to the ones he keeps sending me

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:18 pm

noleisthebest wrote:It would not surprise me if Amri is all those characters at the same time.
He changes the name all the time for some weird reason and seems to know too much what the "other" characters do and say....obviously too much time on his hands....
Definitely an internet behaviour study case.

Nah,Ameritia isn't any of the BR people apart from Anudeep,but he is definitely all the trolls from v2,ourforum and ja606
I agree he has too much time on his hands

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:41 pm

"As many of you may have already guessed, I am now leaving the forum, but I would like to also say thanks to all the posters here, most of whom have been very friendly.
Bogbrush, Socal, Lydian, Luvsports, Silver, HM Murdoch, Legendkiller, Summerblues, Henman Bill, Hawkeye, Legendkiller, Caledonian Craig, Carrieg, Danny, Invisible Coolers, Calder, Break in the fifth, sirfredperry, Cogen, Eric, The Special Juan, Haddie Nuff, Laverfan, Jahu, Lags, Jeremy Kyle, and yes, even my good pal Josiah; these are just a few of the great posters who I have been able to learn about tennis from and have helped create a really positive experience for the forum.
So thanks to you guys (and some who I may have forgot to mention given my appalling memory lol)."

Oh my god I am rolling on the floor here...was Amri caught out in a lie again or did he accuse someone else of sending him phantom racist pm's...??
Maybe Laverfan can give us the backstage gossip...?

Ameri,you are always welcome back here again...(without all your monkey business of course)

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:44 pm

Was he kicked out or is it his choice?

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:47 pm

Tenez wrote:Was he kicked out or is it his choice?

Maybe it's a silent ban Winking

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:49 pm

noleisthebest wrote:

Maybe it's a silent ban Winking

Laugh Laugh

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:50 pm

Its seems like he is trying to make it look like its his choice but I wouldnt be surprised if he played a major part in being removed

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by luvsports! Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:14 pm

Me and him had an argument, maybe thats part of the reason why he left.

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:17 pm

luvsports! wrote:Me and him had an argument, maybe thats part of the reason why he left.
What happened Luvsports? What was the argument over?
I see he was up to his usual pm's so there must have been quite a lot going on behind the scenes too

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:19 pm

I can see we have a new member called Larry Ellison Laugh
I knew bad news come in three, but please, let it not be who I think it is ...

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:21 pm

noleisthebest wrote:I can see we have a new member called Larry Ellison Laugh
I knew bad news come in three, but please, let it not be who I think it is ...

Laugh Laugh

Pretty original Laugh

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by luvsports! Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:33 pm

Veejay wrote:
luvsports! wrote:Me and him had an argument, maybe thats part of the reason why he left.
What happened Luvsports? What was the argument over?
I see he was up to his usual pm's so there must have been quite a lot going on behind the scenes too

There was a topic brought up about drugs in sport.
So I used my cycling background and applied it to tennis and said the people who get defensive for no reason about their player has the wrong attitude.
After doing so much research on doping for my dissertation, it irked me greatly that people got so tetchy without having much of a clue about it, but saw any mention of drugs and immediately they defended rafa.
I brought it up and haddie nuff immediately criticised me and I responded rather sardonically and then the rafa fans came to her aid.
I was frustrated and vented my feeling of annoyance on here about said posters and then amritia brought it to the forums attention how "cowardly" I was for talking about people from behind their backs.
I then adjusted my stance of indignation and apologised but what really "grinded my gears" was the fact that amrit had done the same and in his many pm's was very condescending, belittling and denigrating in a debate, which I later proved him wrong on, yet he didn't apologise for either and apparently doesn't remember when he talked about other posters in the past.
After we had come to some sort of accord, he left a day later.
I could be in trouble as he may report me again, but I don't care.

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:55 pm

I don't get why you even bother commenting on there,v2 has the largest collection of muppets commenting on a single forum the world has ever seen,its like the blind leading the blind...
The mere fact that they even attack or belittle your opinion speaks volumes and completely exposes their arrogance and ignorance
If anyone there actually had a clue of what they were talking about they wouldn't be disagreeing with you,they would be agreeing with you!

As for Amri,well he has always been a two faced hypocritical coward,it comes as no surprise that he decided to leave via throwing a tantrum/pity party after having lost an argument,being exposed for who and what he is and because he cant have things his way.
Typical Nadal fan through and through

I wouldn't be surprised if told other people on v2 that you had bullied him by sending him racist and threatening pm's....but I wouldn't worry too much about that....I am still waiting for him to show everyone the ones he claims I sent him! Laugh Laugh

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by luvsports! Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:13 am

I think there are some very knowledgeable posters over there 2bh VJ.
Bogbrush, julius, lags, murdoch, emancipator, (I know you guys aren't fans but he knows a lot more about tennis than me) Lydian, craig, carrieg, timeplease, jk, etc lots 2bh.

I don;t know if he left because of an argument with me (that happened a while back) or if something else occurred, but at times it seemed he was gallantly fighting a losing battle.
He did peeve me off now and again with his tactless responses but he eventually apologised, even though he wouldn't have done if i hadn't pressed the matter on him, so its almost water under the bridge i guess.

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:45 am

luvsports! wrote:I think there are some very knowledgeable posters over there 2bh VJ.
Bogbrush, julius, lags, murdoch, emancipator, (I know you guys aren't fans but he knows a lot more about tennis than me) Lydian, craig, carrieg, timeplease, jk, etc lots 2bh.

I don;t know if he left because of an argument with me (that happened a while back) or if something else occurred, but at times it seemed he was gallantly fighting a losing battle.
He did peeve me off now and again with his tactless responses but he eventually apologised, even though he wouldn't have done if i hadn't pressed the matter on him, so its almost water under the bridge i guess.

You did not name the one who knows most there: Prostaff85 but I am not sure whether he posts there or not. Julius doesn't know much but doesn't pretend to which is good while Barry knows a lot but pretends he doesn't.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by luvsports! Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:52 am

why do you say prostaff?
He didn't post much but he did a great job with the 606v2 tournament smiley liked that!

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:10 am

Cause when he did post he was simply correct.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:53 am

luvsports! wrote:I think there are some very knowledgeable posters over there 2bh VJ.

Yes I agree Luvsports,there are a couple of really good knowledgeable posters on v2 who add great depth to a debate,but it still has the largest collection of idiots concentrated on a single forum that I have ever come across,what makes matters worse is that they take idiocy to a whole new level
I think Amri is just throwing his toys out the pram like he usually does,I mean if he wanted to leave,why not just leave...why create such a drama out of it??

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:08 am

The main issue there is that they try to sound reasonable more than being right. And that can lead to the most absurd ideas and comments.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:20 am

Tenez wrote:The main issue there is that they try to sound reasonable more than being right. And that can lead to the most absurd ideas and comments.

Especially after that colossal brain drain they had last year nadal - NADAL FANS - Page 2 123628122

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:53 am

Yes. Replacing us with Haddie nuff was not a smart move.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:49 pm

Wonderful article, I say. Thumbs Up Deserves a Pulitzer/Booker of it's own.

The speculation about posters being banned is like the doping speculations from the past and current. Paranoia at it's best. Cool

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:24 pm

laverfan wrote:Wonderful article, I say. nadal - NADAL FANS - Page 2 3157886161 Deserves a Pulitzer/Booker of it's own.

The speculation about posters being banned is like the doping speculations from the past and current. Paranoia at it's best. nadal - NADAL FANS - Page 2 4006036031

Really? nadal - NADAL FANS - Page 2 2033450363 You do need some sleep.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:25 pm

laverfan wrote:Wonderful article, I say. nadal - NADAL FANS - Page 2 3157886161 Deserves a Pulitzer/Booker of it's own.

The speculation about posters being banned is like the doping speculations from the past and current. Paranoia at it's best. nadal - NADAL FANS - Page 2 4006036031

Nobody here really cares about v2, LF. We're just having a bit of a laugh, since LS brought the topic over (don't know why), that's all!
I'm glad we were banned there. So much nicer here nadal - NADAL FANS - Page 2 650269930

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:12 pm

Tenez wrote:

Talent and Physicality are mutually exclusive, correct? Laugh

Telling me I need sleep sitting on a high chair. Very interesting.

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:35 pm

laverfan wrote:
Tenez wrote:

Talent and Physicality are mutually exclusive, correct? nadal - NADAL FANS - Page 2 2033450363

Sure. Francois Baroin was France's former finance minister. nadal - NADAL FANS - Page 2 3157886161

Telling me I need sleep sitting on a high chair. Very interesting.
No. That's just the impression I give. Sorry.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:55 pm

laverfan wrote:Wonderful article, I say. Thumbs Up Deserves a Pulitzer/Booker of it's own.

The speculation about posters being banned is like the doping speculations from the past and current. Paranoia at it's best. Cool

Thank you Laverfan,its quite brilliant in a very truthful sort of way eh?
I actually suggest it be used as the official definition of what it means to be a Nadal fan..what do you think?
Seeing that youre so against speculation,why not enlighten all of us here as to what really happened?
End all speculation and give us a thorough in-depth report back,shouldnt be too hard being a mod on v2...

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:07 pm

Let's keep v2's dirty laundry out of here, please.
I would like to believe that we have many nice topics on offer that should be far more interesting to talk about than Amri.

I think we all got the gist of his story long time ago.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by paulcz Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:31 pm

Veejay wrote:

I actually suggest it be used as the official definition of what it means to be a Nadal fan..what do you think?
Seeing that youre so against speculation,why not enlighten all of us here as to what really happened?
End all speculation and give us a thorough in-depth report back,shouldnt be too hard being a mod on v2...

Vee and other true tennis fans, it is absolutely worthless trying to argue with Moribundus fans and that is much worse when it relates to women. They are mostly short of rationale tennis thinking, their support does not have anything with a knowledge of tennis „art“. I do not have any fans of Moribundus between my tennis mates and have not heard about any his fans from adult tennis players except Spanish. I know some his real fans between women, who play tennis occasionally or not at all and from children. In case that I met his fan who was a man, it showed very soon what a moron it was. As I wrote Moribundus should be stated as an unit of stupidity and many his fans show it in a large extent by their moronic notes on forums. Maybe
there is an exception between them, but it sounds like something from mythology than to believe it. His fans are and must be the same as Moribundus himself, i.e. liars, cheaters, deceivers, malingerers, hypocrites, just utter morons. It is nothing offensive against them, it is clear reality and they must know what values they regard and surely they live on sticking to these also in their personal lifes.

paulcz

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:34 pm

Veejay wrote:
laverfan wrote:Wonderful article, I say. Thumbs Up Deserves a Pulitzer/Booker of it's own.

I have no interest in discussing the said matters on v2 on here. As NITB says, it is not Tennis-related, hence let us leave it where it is. Winking

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:36 pm

Tenez wrote:Sure. Francois Baroin was France's former finance minister. Thumbs Up

I prefer Mitterand and Villepin to the current crop. Sarkozy is a very interesting character as well, feisty.

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:51 pm

noleisthebest wrote:Let's keep v2's dirty laundry out of here, please.
I would like to believe that we have many nice topics on offer that should be far more interesting to talk about than Amri.

I think we all got the gist of his story long time ago.

Well Laverfan had a mouthful to say so lets hear her put her money where her mouth is... Winking

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:02 pm

paulcz wrote:
Veejay wrote:

Vee and other true tennis fans, it is absolutely worthless trying to argue with Moribundus fans and that is much worse when it relates to women. They are mostly short of rationale tennis thinking, their support does not have anything with a knowledge of tennis „art“. I do not have any fans of Moribundus between my tennis mates and have not heard about any his fans from adult tennis players except Spanish. I know some his real fans between women, who play tennis occasionally or not at all and from children. In case that I met his fan who was a man, it showed very soon what a moron it was. As I wrote Moribundus should be stated as an unit of stupidity and many his fans show it in a large extent by their moronic notes on forums. Maybe
there is an exception between them, but it sounds like something from mythology than to believe it. His fans are and must be the same as Moribundus himself, i.e. liars, cheaters, deceivers, malingerers, hypocrites, just utter morons. It is nothing offensive against them, it is clear reality and they must know what values they regard and surely they live on sticking to these also in their personal lifes.

Couldnt have said it better myself Paul
The funny thing is,there is his "moribundus" fan over on BR,he boasts about traveling the world to watch moribundus himself and even he said all his fans that he has ever come across during his travels are all insane and unrealistic
The overwhelming majority are female like wooffie who sit there drooling over him while fantasising soap opera scenarios about him.According to him,the majority of male fans are gay and the kids are all hormonal teenagers...virtually none of the vamos moribundus brigade are true tennis fans
This doesnt surprise me as its pretty similar on the forums too especially over on BR

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:05 pm

laverfan wrote:
Veejay wrote:

I have no interest in discussing the said matters on v2 on here. As NITB says, it is not Tennis-related, hence let us leave it where it is. Winking

Well the way I see it Laverfan,is either you set the record straight,or you stop complaining about the "speculation"
So what is it going to be??
Cause you cant have it both ways Winking

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by paulcz Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:32 pm

Veejay wrote:
paulcz wrote:
Veejay wrote:

The funny thing is,there is his "moribundus" fan over on BR,he boasts about traveling the world to watch moribundus himself and even he said all his fans that he has ever come across during his travels are all insane and unrealistic
The overwhelming majority are female like wooffie who sit there drooling over him while fantasising soap opera scenarios about him.According to him,the majority of male fans are gay and the kids are all hormonal teenagers...virtually none of the vamos moribundus brigade are true tennis fans
This doesnt surprise me as its pretty similar on the forums too especially over on BR
Thanks Vee, I appreciate very much that we can speak openly here on OTF about these blinded morons and that we do not hide our position to them. These must know who they are and it is moral duty of all true tennis fans to name their defectiveness directly and precisely.
I could more elaborate my own experience from Moribundus fans, but that could be touchy to some minority, which is not my intention.

paulcz

Back to top Go down

Post by mikeyM1000 Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:48 pm

Tenez wrote:Julius doesn't know much but doesn't pretend to which is good
I agree on both counts.

mikeyM1000

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:45 pm

Veejay wrote:
laverfan wrote:
Veejay wrote:

Well the way I see it Laverfan,is either you set the record straight,or you stop complaining about the "speculation"

I had much rather let you keep speculating and write a few more Pulitzer/Booker quality threads to compete with the muppets on v2. Laugh

With your threads, I have it both ways anyway. Winking

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:47 pm

mikeyM1000 wrote:
Tenez wrote:Julius doesn't know much but doesn't pretend to which is good
I agree on both counts.

Not seen you for a while, Mikey. V2 and JHM are fine the way they are. He is a fellow Mod, and I perhaps know him a bit better than you do. Winking

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:11 pm

laverfan wrote:
Veejay wrote:
laverfan wrote:
Veejay wrote:

I had much rather let you keep speculating and write a few more Pulitzer/Booker quality threads to compete with the muppets on v2. Laugh

With your threads, I have it both ways anyway. Winking

Last I remember you didnt even have it your way let alone you have it my way Laugh
Your wooden spoon may work over on V2 but is nothing more then a fart in a perfume factory on ourforum Winking

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:21 pm

laverfan wrote:
Tenez wrote:Sure. Francois Baroin was France's former finance minister. nadal - NADAL FANS - Page 2 3157886161

I prefer Mitterand and Villepin to the current crop. Sarkozy is a very interesting character as well, feisty.

Villepin not bad...Mitterand, Sarko and Hollande awful!

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:23 pm

Honestly, isn't it cool to be able to talk freely without fearing being censored. You can even say great things about Nadal....I could not care less.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:34 pm

Tenez wrote:Honestly, isn't it cool to be able to talk freely without fearing being censored. You can even say great things about Nadal....I could not care less.
Its such a blessing and luxury,something we shouldn't take for granted..thanks for setting this forum up Tenez Cool

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:52 pm

Thanks but the blessing is that we never have to censore anyone cause we are all grown ups, no mods no mess. This is what anarchy shoudl be originally. Ok, a couple had to be cut off cause they simply were aggressive and could not cool down but even those ones were goven enough chance to rectify.

Let's try to get more people in.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:37 pm

Veejay wrote:Last I remember you didnt even have it your way let alone you have it my way Laugh

Cannot get over that left bicep, I see. Laugh At least it gets you off. Thumbs Up

Veejay wrote:Your wooden spoon may work over on V2 but is nothing more then a fart in a perfume factory on ourforum Winking

Glad to see your olfactory functions are still intact. When is the next cycle up or down? Winking

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:51 pm

Veejay wrote:
paulcz wrote:
Veejay wrote:

The True Tennis Fan Test by Tenez, et al. Laugh And fans of Moribundus will never pass that test.

Sample Qs on test...

Q. How many times have you been banned?
A. As many times as I have been a member of a Tennis forum.
Q. Can you explain why?
A. It is hard to explain lack of creativity. It is just a talent one has imprinted in the genetic make-up.
Q. Can it be enhanced?
A. Yes, using Steroids and PEDs.

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next