Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Some humour for this forum
NADAL FANS EmptyFri Nov 29, 2019 6:51 pm by naxroy

» Generation Worthless
NADAL FANS EmptySun Nov 24, 2019 10:43 pm by BEL19VE

» World Tour Final - London 2019
NADAL FANS EmptySun Nov 24, 2019 12:23 am by naxroy

» Will Nadal ever win a Tour Finals title?
NADAL FANS EmptySat Nov 16, 2019 2:34 am by summerblues

» When cupcake draws can't save you
NADAL FANS EmptyFri Nov 15, 2019 10:16 pm by Daniel2

» General Election 2019: Advice
NADAL FANS EmptyFri Nov 15, 2019 7:01 pm by bogbrush

» Fall 2019 tournaments
NADAL FANS EmptyFri Nov 15, 2019 2:16 pm by legendkillar

» Has Rafa asked Fed to his nuptials, and would Fed go if asked?
NADAL FANS EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 6:11 pm by barrystar

» FIFA World Cup, Russia 2018
NADAL FANS EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 7:47 pm by hariprakesh321

December 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum


NADAL FANS

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

NADAL FANS Empty NADAL FANS

Post by Veejay on Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:39 pm

In light of recent events on the Gangnamstyle thread,its lead me to wonder something
Are there actually any sane,moderate,moral,mentally healthy Nadal fans out there who also happen to be true tennis fans too or are they all just lying fraudulent cheating twisted bitter hateful bullies like their idol Nadal?

Lets take a closer look at a few of the ones I have come in contact with:

Tim Ruffin:
Has been exposed as a liar who claimed he was a juniors player,a pro coach who would beat everyone including some pro players at tennis.A known racist who sent threatening private messages to those he thought he could bully.Used multiple ID's to try and win arguments or prove that his opinion is shared by the majority.Ruffin lives his life/dream through Nadal,every time Nadal wins,he thinks he has won Made many predictions of which 99% of them were epic fails but would then brag about getting that 1 % correct while he got the other 99% wrong.When confronted about his failed predictions he would try to lie his way out of it by claiming he never really predicted that

Wooffie:
Although I have never had any contact with Wooffie,I have seen the blog...clearly someone who watches tennis with a vibrator and her shrine (blog) which she worships at daily is testament to a very unhealthy obsession of someone with a very questionable level of integrity,or should I rather say lack there of,but yet she devotes all her time on defending him

Sam Haddad:
A Federer hater,will support anyone Roger faces,that is until they beat Nadal.He will then accuse them of doping and cheating but will NEVER point the finger at Nadal.Theres has been talk about him being bi-polar but even that doesnt excuse making racist comments about players who beat Nadal or calling other posters childish names like "monkey" Haddad is about as sore a loser as Tim Ruffin is and makes lame excuses for Nadal when he loses while contriving lies by accusing the players who beat Nadal of cheating or other forms of poor sportsmanship.Then there was the scandal he was involved in with another insane hateful Nadal fan,they created mutilple ids and used them to threaten to harass or spam Federer and Djokovic fans if they didnt report of flag other Federer/Djokovic fans comments on articles they didnt like.Pretty insane outrageously outlandish behaviour...behaviour I have never seen from a fan of any other player except Nadal

Veejaylaakshmi Shetty:
Desperately in love with Nadal to such an extent that she actually writes love letters to him on his facebook page.All articles written by Shetty has nothing to do with tennis,its only ever about what Federer said in press conferences that she would twist into something implied about Nadal.All articles had 1 purpose,to build Nadal up by tearing Federer down.All comments she didnt like hearing or reading were deleted from her articles and she spent most of her time trying to have people who supported Federer or Djokovic banned from the forum by claiming racism.If Shetty could have her own way,fans of every other player would be burnt at the stake and there would only be Nadal fans living on earth.She was the other person who was involved in the bizarre scandal with Sam Haddad which was to threaten to harass and spam Federer and Djokovic fans if they didnt flag comments made by other Federer and Djokovic fans.Unable to actually debate any topic,she always resorted to childish play ground name calling.In short an insulting bully

Ameritia:
A troll who changes his username while trolling the forum,has hidden behind several different usernames including the pathetic "Ronaldinolover ( something along those lines) Will defend Nadal even if his life depended on it.Turns a blind eye to all his idol's poor sportsmanship and doping,by claiming its all a lie.Unable to defend his idol by fact and propper debate he sets out with a smearing campaign to try and discredit those who highlight Nadals poor sportsmanship,doping and other shenanigans by making false allegations and even lying.Even when several other people set the record straight and have given him an opportunity to show that he has some moral clarity,he still chooses to side with a known liar.Ameritia is also a two faced coward,someone who will pretend to be your friend one minute and then will try to stab you in the back when he has someone backing and supporting him...a lot like Nadal himself who claims to be a friend of Federer but yet pulls dirty tricks against his own friend like he did at 2011 RG final and his comments about Federer and the players council at 2012 AO

Socal:
A closet case Nadal fan.Hides behind being a Djokovic fan but yet defends and supports Nadal far more then he ever does Djokovic. Another loud mouth like Ruffin,who suffers from verbal diarrhoea and when confronted about it his only defence would be to get personal.Claims to be a lawyer but yet seems to know less about the law,logic and common sense then anyone else who comments on the forums,Socal is living proof that common sense isn't so common.Comes up with truly bizarre proposals which he thinks would benefit the game when the truth is it will only benefit the player he supports
Socal embodies the words - "double standard hypocrite" as everything he says and does is either contradictory and conflicts with something he said earlier or its one rule for him and another rule for everyone else.Socal has also been known to bully and threaten and like Ameritia makes false allegations with no basis in fact but rather to try and shoot the credibility of someone he does not like or cant beat in a debate
Ameritia has claimed that someone has set him the task to find certain things out about me and a few others,and seeing that I humiliated Socal to such a degree that he did runner from the forum,I would bet that is was him who was behind the smearing campaign against me but was too afraid to face me and sent Ameritia instead Laugh

Hawkeye/Tennisfan:
Where do I start...?? Ok..another insane diehard Nadal fan who would defend him to death.Has no morals because she turns a blind eye to every bad thing Nadal has ever done by pointing the finger at all the wrongs other players does.So she is fully capable of calling anyone else out but never Nadal.No...to her he should be knighted saint Nadal..the saviour of tennis.I have recently heard she actually slammed the U.S open as a grand slam event and suggested that Monte Carlo be upgraded...in short-the slowest clay surface conveniently becomes another grand slam event so that her drugs cheating drama queen idol can clock up more majors as he hasn't won anything off clay in over 2 years.She once told me that Richard and Judy's book club is the approval every author seeks but very few ever find simply cause they endorsed Nadal's book, this is the same book he claims to have written himself which was later exposed as a lie when it came to light that it had been written by someone else.I think most here know Hawkeye and her bitter/sour comments well enough so I don't need to tell you

There is a saying that claims that "like spirits attract"...so I have been wondering - Can it really be a coincidence that Nadal attracts these kinds of fans,people who like him are immoral and are willing to do whatever it takes to get ahead or win even of that is by cheating and lying?
Personally,I don't think its a coincidence,I am more inclined to go with the saying simply because I don't see this bizarre behaviour from fans of any other player,it only seems to ever come from Nadal fans
What are everyone else's thoughts about this?

(P.S Feel free to add more names to the list that I may have excluded)


Last edited by Veejay on Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:06 pm; edited 2 times in total

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

Back to top Go down

NADAL FANS Empty Re: NADAL FANS

Post by luvsports! on Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:59 pm

this is goona get some letters ! Laugh

luvsports!

Posts : 4718
Join date : 2012-09-28

Back to top Go down

NADAL FANS Empty Re: NADAL FANS

Post by Veejay on Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:31 pm

luvsports! wrote:this is goona get some letters ! Laugh

I see nadal has withdrawn from AO claiming his stomach virus is preventing him for preparing for AO Laugh
No doubt the fans mentioned in the comment will defend and believe that no matter what
The only thing that worries me for Nadal and his fans is if he uses all his excuses up now,what is he going to use when he loses?

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

Back to top Go down

NADAL FANS Empty Re: NADAL FANS

Post by truffin1 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:45 pm

You certainly pegged the Bleacher report fanatics spot on.. We could add many names to that, but most of them are Ruffins fake id's anyway- so better to just sum it up under his real name!! There is a guy StevieC on bleacher who I would add, and PeterHo..

You did forget DevilwithaCause though! Also used to make up id's that she would then post agreed with her articles until she got caught and was demoted by Bleacher to a beginner writer status.

There are bad fans on every side, but I have to agree- it just seems the most vocal, the ones who go to extremes, the most sensitive are attracted to Nadal.

truffin1

Posts : 861
Join date : 2012-10-13

Back to top Go down

NADAL FANS Empty Re: NADAL FANS

Post by Veejay on Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:53 pm

truffin1 wrote:You certainly pegged the Bleacher report fanatics spot on.. We could add many names to that, but most of them are Ruffins fake id's anyway- so better to just sum it up under his real name!! There is a guy StevieC on bleacher who I would add, and PeterHo..

You did forget DevilwithaCause though! Also used to make up id's that she would then post agreed with her articles until she got caught and was demoted by Bleacher to a beginner writer status.

There are bad fans on every side, but I have to agree- it just seems the most vocal, the ones who go to extremes, the most sensitive are attracted to Nadal.

Well said TRuffin,I have forgotten about Devilwithacause ( which is mostly to insult and belittle everyone who comments on her articles)
I am not that familiar with StevieC and Peter Ho is too forgettable to even be mentioned
I agree that you have fanatic fans supporting every player out there and its not like everyone in the world is innocent,we have all done wrong things from time time but Nadal fans ( like Nadal) seem to have no moral clarity.The bizarre lengths they go to and the things they do all in the name of a player who they have never met,will never know and wont ever benefit from in any financial way
I just don't think its a coincidence that Nadal seems to attract such extreme fans

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

Back to top Go down

NADAL FANS Empty Re: NADAL FANS

Post by noleisthebest on Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:08 pm

Veejay, I think you need to update Amritia's latest name change in your article NADAL FANS 1071211947

noleisthebest

Posts : 27760
Join date : 2012-06-18

Back to top Go down

NADAL FANS Empty Re: NADAL FANS

Post by Veejay on Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:18 pm

noleisthebest wrote:Veejay, I think you need to update Amritia's latest name change in your article NADAL FANS 1071211947

If I do that he will change his name again...it looks like he did already Laugh

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

Back to top Go down

NADAL FANS Empty Re: NADAL FANS

Post by truffin1 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:35 pm

Veejay wrote:
truffin1 wrote:You certainly pegged the Bleacher report fanatics spot on.. We could add many names to that, but most of them are Ruffins fake id's anyway- so better to just sum it up under his real name!! There is a guy StevieC on bleacher who I would add, and PeterHo..

You did forget DevilwithaCause though! Also used to make up id's that she would then post agreed with her articles until she got caught and was demoted by Bleacher to a beginner writer status.

There are bad fans on every side, but I have to agree- it just seems the most vocal, the ones who go to extremes, the most sensitive are attracted to Nadal.

Well said TRuffin,I have forgotten about Devilwithacause ( which is mostly to insult and belittle everyone who comments on her articles)
I am not that familiar with StevieC and Peter Ho is too forgettable to even be mentioned
I agree that you have fanatic fans supporting every player out there and its not like everyone in the world is innocent,we have all done wrong things from time time but Nadal fans ( like Nadal) seem to have no moral clarity.The bizarre lengths they go to and the things they do all in the name of a player who they have never met,will never know and wont ever benefit from in any financial way
I just don't think its a coincidence that Nadal seems to attract such extreme fans

yep.. there is a nadal fan on bleacher right now who completley made up out of thin air a quote from Federer saying he's happy Nadal won't be back on tour anytime soon... I mean.......come on... it's comical.. We called him on it, and he try to dance all around it.. It's pathetic. Just make up a ludicrous quote from a player hoping some uninformed person will see it and think the player is a jerk.. just to try and make Nadal look better? smh..

truffin1

Posts : 861
Join date : 2012-10-13

Back to top Go down

NADAL FANS Empty Re: NADAL FANS

Post by Veejay on Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:44 pm

truffin1 wrote:
Veejay wrote:
truffin1 wrote:You certainly pegged the Bleacher report fanatics spot on.. We could add many names to that, but most of them are Ruffins fake id's anyway- so better to just sum it up under his real name!! There is a guy StevieC on bleacher who I would add, and PeterHo..

You did forget DevilwithaCause though! Also used to make up id's that she would then post agreed with her articles until she got caught and was demoted by Bleacher to a beginner writer status.

There are bad fans on every side, but I have to agree- it just seems the most vocal, the ones who go to extremes, the most sensitive are attracted to Nadal.

Well said TRuffin,I have forgotten about Devilwithacause ( which is mostly to insult and belittle everyone who comments on her articles)
I am not that familiar with StevieC and Peter Ho is too forgettable to even be mentioned
I agree that you have fanatic fans supporting every player out there and its not like everyone in the world is innocent,we have all done wrong things from time time but Nadal fans ( like Nadal) seem to have no moral clarity.The bizarre lengths they go to and the things they do all in the name of a player who they have never met,will never know and wont ever benefit from in any financial way
I just don't think its a coincidence that Nadal seems to attract such extreme fans

yep.. there is a nadal fan on bleacher right now who completley made up out of thin air a quote from Federer saying he's happy Nadal won't be back on tour anytime soon... I mean.......come on... it's comical.. We called him on it, and he try to dance all around it.. It's pathetic. Just make up a ludicrous quote from a player hoping some uninformed person will see it and think the player is a jerk.. just to try and make Nadal look better? smh..

Laugh
Desperate times calls for desperate measures
On which article is that?
Post the link let me have a look Big Grin

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

Back to top Go down

NADAL FANS Empty Re: NADAL FANS

Post by SayonaRa on Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:53 pm

NADAL FANS 2033450363 NADAL FANS 2033450363 NADAL FANS 2033450363 NADAL FANS 2033450363 NADAL FANS 2033450363 NADAL FANS 2033450363 NADAL FANS 2033450363 NADAL FANS 2033450363 NADAL FANS 2033450363 NADAL FANS 2033450363 NADAL FANS 2033450363 NADAL FANS 2033450363 NADAL FANS 2033450363 NADAL FANS 2033450363 NADAL FANS 2033450363 NADAL FANS 2033450363

Really credible. These are the personification of IDOL WORSHIP.

I never realized the depth of insanity it implies. Now I do.

SayonaRa

Posts : 616
Join date : 2012-07-26

Back to top Go down

NADAL FANS Empty Re: NADAL FANS

Post by SayonaRa on Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:08 pm

Veejay wrote:
luvsports! wrote:this is goona get some letters ! NADAL FANS 2033450363

I see nadal has withdrawn from AO claiming his stomach virus is preventing him for preparing for AO NADAL FANS 2033450363
No doubt the fans mentioned in the comment will defend and believe that no matter what
The only thing that worries me for Nadal and his fans is if he uses all his excuses up now,what is he going to use when he loses?

Yeah, what do you know, I'm proud of the fact that I was right in predicting that he doesn't up for the AO,

But I do feel disappointed that I don't get to see the real talentless nadal without his juice. Now it's as clear as day light the paper tiger is useless without his PEDs, that's why he's can't even gather up courage to hit a tennis ball in an exhibition without them. I think his fans you mentioned here knows he's done or almost, but won't admit it in public out of spite. Or they are in denial. It's like once your hooked on something in your system you can't detox just like that.

The other day amri was just saying all the top players will be fu**ed when nadal comes back fit. Fitness=PEDs for nadal. If he doesn;t dope, he will never be fit again and will fade soon in his retirement. So the only people he's fu**ed (amrit's own word) are his most devoted fans like amir himself and all those you mentioned here. Nadal should just retire now and go to Disneyland where he belongs and take all his crazy fans with him. NADAL FANS 835727291

SayonaRa

Posts : 616
Join date : 2012-07-26

Back to top Go down

NADAL FANS Empty Re: NADAL FANS

Post by sphairistike on Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:18 pm

Shame there is no way to rate posts here NADAL FANS 3391208243

NADAL FANS 3692841837 NADAL FANS 3692841837 NADAL FANS 3692841837 NADAL FANS 3692841837 NADAL FANS 3692841837 from me! NADAL FANS 4052418255

sphairistike

Posts : 589
Join date : 2012-08-20

Back to top Go down

NADAL FANS Empty Re: NADAL FANS

Post by Veejay on Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:28 pm

SR wrote:
Veejay wrote:
luvsports! wrote:this is goona get some letters ! NADAL FANS 2033450363

I see nadal has withdrawn from AO claiming his stomach virus is preventing him for preparing for AO NADAL FANS 2033450363
No doubt the fans mentioned in the comment will defend and believe that no matter what
The only thing that worries me for Nadal and his fans is if he uses all his excuses up now,what is he going to use when he loses?

Yeah, what do you know, I'm proud of the fact that I was right in predicting that he doesn't up for the AO,

But I do feel disappointed that I don't get to see the real talentless nadal without his juice. Now it's as clear as day light the paper tiger is useless without his PEDs, that's why he's can't even gather up courage to hit a tennis ball in an exhibition without them. I think his fans you mentioned here knows he's done or almost, but won't admit it in public out of spite. Or they are in denial. It's like once your hooked on something in your system you can't detox just like that.

The other day amri was just saying all the top players will be fu**ed when nadal comes back fit. Fitness=PEDs for nadal. If he doesn;t dope, he will never be fit again and will fade soon in his retirement. So the only people he's fu**ed (amrit's own word) are his most devoted fans like amir himself and all those you mentioned here. Nadal should just retire now and go to Disneyland where he belongs and take all his crazy fans with him. NADAL FANS 835727291

Laugh Laugh
Doesnt look like that will ever happen cause if he cant be fit even if he has a stomach virus....
I actually wish he came back too but you know Nadal wouldnt do that cause he knows it will hurt his win-loss record and h2h records..
In fact his win loss record can be attributed to the fact that prior to 05 he never played a tournament off clay even though he turned pro at a much younger age

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

Back to top Go down

NADAL FANS Empty Re: NADAL FANS

Post by Veejay on Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:29 pm

sphairistike wrote:Shame there is no way to rate posts here NADAL FANS 3391208243

NADAL FANS 3692841837 NADAL FANS 3692841837 NADAL FANS 3692841837 NADAL FANS 3692841837 NADAL FANS 3692841837 from me! NADAL FANS 4052418255


Thank you Sphairistike Big Grin Thumbs Up Hug

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

Back to top Go down

NADAL FANS Empty Re: NADAL FANS

Post by paulcz on Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:11 pm

Veejay, 10 x NADAL FANS 3692841837 and NADAL FANS 3157886161 for surely one of the most truthful post describing how the biggest clowning plonker who ever played tennis darkened the remains of brains of his squadra of cretinos.
I am absolutely convinced that all his fans are the same liars and cheaters as their idol. Therefore it is good to know who roots for this dummy. Thanks for the list.

Openly and NADAL FANS 2033450363

paulcz

Posts : 1772
Join date : 2012-07-14

Back to top Go down

NADAL FANS Empty Re: NADAL FANS

Post by Tenez on Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:25 pm

This is funny and I agree in large with the content but not very nice on amri, our sole Nadal member here. I still think it's a good thing to have views from all sides and amri is now leaving the forum because he is singled out here.

Yes he is a big Nadal fan and says clearly why he likes him but most of teh time he is a good addition, don't you think? (and I was certainly not thinking so not so long ago) but he has made some effort here and I think it's a shame to let it go. OTF is yours as much as mine so it's your decision at the end of the day....just sharing my view here.

Tenez

Posts : 20362
Join date : 2012-06-18

Back to top Go down

NADAL FANS Empty Re: NADAL FANS

Post by Tenez on Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:36 pm

And btw for me the worse Nadal fan was Lydian. Consciously biased! His disliked of Federer made him a Nadal fan.

Tenez

Posts : 20362
Join date : 2012-06-18

Back to top Go down

NADAL FANS Empty Re: NADAL FANS

Post by Veejay on Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:40 pm

paulcz wrote:Veejay, 10 x NADAL FANS 3692841837 and NADAL FANS 3157886161 for surely one of the most truthful post describing how the biggest clowning plonker who ever played tennis darkened the remains of brains of his squadra of cretinos.
I am absolutely convinced that all his fans are the same liars and cheaters as their idol. Therefore it is good to know who roots for this dummy. Thanks for the list.

Openly and NADAL FANS 2033450363
ROTFLMFAO!! Laugh Laugh
Thanks Paulcz and you're welcome

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

Back to top Go down

NADAL FANS Empty Re: NADAL FANS

Post by Veejay on Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:48 pm

Tenez wrote:This is funny and I agree in large with the content but not very nice on amri, our sole Nadal member here. I still think it's a good thing to have views from all sides and amri is now leaving the forum because he is singled out here.

Yes he is a big Nadal fan and says clearly why he likes him but most of teh time he is a good addition, don't you think? (and I was certainly not thinking so not so long ago) but he has made some effort here and I think it's a shame to let it go. OTF is yours as much as mine so it's your decision at the end of the day....just sharing my view here.


It was never my intention to run Amrtitia off the forum,I just spoke the truth and asked a question which I believe is quite a valid one.If Amritia is offended by the truth perhaps he should learn to behave.He has for the most part been a good addition,but there have been times when he was bang out of order,trolling the forum and creating threads that had to be deleted under his various other id's
He has made some false allegations against me and SR (if I remember correctly).I dont expect an apology from him but I certainly think SR deserves one
It comes as no surprise that a Nadal fan would play the victim after being the culprit Big Grin

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

Back to top Go down

NADAL FANS Empty Re: NADAL FANS

Post by Veejay on Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:49 pm

Tenez wrote:And btw for me the worse Nadal fan was Lydian. Consciously biased! His disliked of Federer made him a Nadal fan.

Doesnt seem like anyone knows of a moderate Nadal fan..so far everyone has agreed that they are generally quite extreme

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

Back to top Go down

NADAL FANS Empty Re: NADAL FANS

Post by Tenez on Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:53 pm

I'd agree with that. The non-extreme ones are the ones who only like his looks and don;t know much about tennis but simply admit it. It's defending Nadal and his antics that gets them into trouble cause frankly he is difficult to defend....though I will try soon to create a Nadal fan thread. That will be my ultimate challenge.

Tenez

Posts : 20362
Join date : 2012-06-18

Back to top Go down

NADAL FANS Empty Re: NADAL FANS

Post by Veejay on Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:03 pm

Tenez wrote:I'd agree with that. The non-extreme ones are the ones who only like his looks and don;t know much about tennis but simply admit it. It's defending Nadal and his antics that gets them into trouble cause frankly he is difficult to defend....though I will try soon to create a Nadal fan thread. That will be my ultimate challenge.

I think you hit the nail on the head there Tenez

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

Back to top Go down

NADAL FANS Empty Re: NADAL FANS

Post by Larry Ellison on Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:27 pm

Just a few points to make:

1/ Not one of my threads has been deleted on OTF. Not sure where Vee got that from.

2/ I have never had another ID on here, I have changed my username though. This is perfectly allowed, just go to your profile and one can change username.

3/ Ronaldhinoandsmokewheel... is a good friend of mine on both ja606 and Vamos Brigade.

4/ Veejay, I can assure you I never alleged anything against SR. Tim Ruffin did allege something against you though, something which given your sheer hatred towards Nadal fans would not be inconceivable. Your friends defended you as they would, being loyal, but Im not sure that proves anything. Anyway I think a stalemate has been reached and we may as well move forward now.

5/ Tenez, it depends on your opinion. We have a different opinion on Nadal, and I can respect that.

6/ I make no comment on the frankly crass and withering generalisations towards Nadal fans on this thread. Clearly some have made up their minds and feel very very strongly in their hatred towards Nadal fans. A slightly scary thought.

Veejay wrote:
In fact his win loss record can be attributed to the fact that prior to 05 he never played a tournament off clay even though he turned pro at a much younger age
Really?
Interesting, I didn't know that.
I must have hallucinated quite a lot.
Where was Federer and Nadals first meeting btw?


Last edited by Amritia3ee on Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Larry Ellison

Posts : 1222
Join date : 2012-07-21

Back to top Go down

NADAL FANS Empty Re: NADAL FANS

Post by paulcz on Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:33 pm

Veejay wrote:
Tenez wrote:I'd agree with that. The non-extreme ones are the ones who only like his looks and don;t know much about tennis but simply admit it. It's defending Nadal and his antics that gets them into trouble cause frankly he is difficult to defend....though I will try soon to create a Nadal fan thread. That will be my ultimate challenge.

I think you hit the nail on the head there Tenez

Exactly Ten & Vee, I am not optimistic that they are able to go through a catharsis. They will go on to live their dream of invincibility of their idol anyway.

paulcz

Posts : 1772
Join date : 2012-07-14

Back to top Go down

NADAL FANS Empty Re: NADAL FANS

Post by Larry Ellison on Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:47 pm

Paul... I would try to reason with you and show you your comment is simply flawed (I don't think any player is invincible)... but clearly you are convinced of it and nothing will change your fixed ideas.

Quite funny actually, it's interesting to analyse the human mind and see how pre-fixed ideas of hatred of a certain group of people (normally not based on any sort of logical reasoning) is very difficult to get rid off.

Last month I was speaking to some good Jewish friends of mine who are normally quite introvert, but when we talked about the Palestine crisis their expression turned and they started to make some very racist comments... driven by hate within them. They said Islam was a 'disease' in people's minds which I thought was very disrespectful despite not being Muslim myself. The parallel between those comments and these here are uncanny.

In medieval times in England gays were hanged because it was seen as a 'disease' by the Christian authorities, but they did not make any reason or logic as to why gay people should be hanged. They just had an instinct filled with hatred... and acted upon that.

Larry Ellison

Posts : 1222
Join date : 2012-07-21

Back to top Go down

NADAL FANS Empty Re: NADAL FANS

Post by Larry Ellison on Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:48 pm

Anyway with that, I sign off for the night Bubbly
Goodnight everyone, see you around.

Larry Ellison

Posts : 1222
Join date : 2012-07-21

Back to top Go down

NADAL FANS Empty Re: NADAL FANS

Post by noleisthebest on Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:59 pm

Amritia3ee wrote:Anyway with that, I sign off for the night NADAL FANS 83870220
Goodnight everyone, see you around.

OK, log out then, we all got the message....you're not expecting us to jump at your lame bait in the above post, are you? NADAL FANS 2786941968

noleisthebest

Posts : 27760
Join date : 2012-06-18

Back to top Go down

NADAL FANS Empty Re: NADAL FANS

Post by Veejay on Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:07 pm

I heard a rumour that Ameritia decided to leave the forum ( I'm sure he will be back soon) but I thought I would post this in honour and memory of our one and only true Nadal fan

Top 10 Reasons Rafael Nadal Would Retire from a Match

10. I smelled fish and I got queasy again. (That’s just Mardy–Dude, take a shower!)

9. I misinterpreted Uncle Toni’s hand signal to serve out wide and thought he wanted me to leave the court. I am in trouble now.

8. Somebody told me Eva is the umpire, and I heard she is ugly on the inside.

7. Roger just aimed a drop shot to knock over my water bottles. Qué putada!

6. The waitress at Chili’s handed me my steaming platter of fajitas and…well. You know the rest.

5. I sat on a chair wrong.

4. My new knee is on back order and doesn’t come in until Friday.

3. Is that thunder? Why are there so many birds? Did I just hear a dog barking? I think someone in Row 2 is eating a ham sandwich. I must go.

2. Cristiano asked me to dinner.


And, the number one reason why Rafael Nadal would retire from a match?

1. It’s my knee. No, my knee is fine. It’s my shoulder. No that’s not bothering me at all, I am playing at 100%. I have just lost passion for the game. Don’t be ridiculous, I love it out here. It really is my knee. Wait…did Roger go out early? No? Never mind, I play.

http://tennisinsideout.com/top-10-reasons-rafael-nadal-would-retire-from-a-match/

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

Back to top Go down

NADAL FANS Empty Re: NADAL FANS

Post by Veejay on Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:25 pm

Oh no, I don't think so LK. I really don't.

It's much worse now, they've gone crazy. I tolerated the Hitler/Holocaust 'jibe'; even the constant spamming, but when it got to the thread with the simple hate-filled abuse and that Nadal fans should go through moribundus (Latin for dying) to cure themselves (reminds me a bit how militant homophobes used to talk about gays in medieval times).
Also received some frankly racist PMs from Federer fans, they staked my Facebook profile somehow and found out I wasn't white, and now are taking advantage of that.

Anyway I think frankly enough was enough as far as Im concerned, LK I hope you stand with me in quitting that forum. The only poster there that I wouldn't mind back here is Tenez... he has been very polite and even backed me up when he thought the hate was going over the limit.


More lies from Ameritia

http://www.606v2.com/t38872-nadal-s-injury-and-illness-problems-send-so-called-tennis-fans-crazy

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

Back to top Go down

NADAL FANS Empty Re: NADAL FANS

Post by noleisthebest on Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:56 pm

Oh dear.... NADAL FANS 2786941968

noleisthebest

Posts : 27760
Join date : 2012-06-18

Back to top Go down

NADAL FANS Empty Re: NADAL FANS

Post by Tenez on Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:52 pm

I'd like to get BB, Barry and JM over here. Why would those posters want to argue with Nadal's fans anyway?

Tenez

Posts : 20362
Join date : 2012-06-18

Back to top Go down

NADAL FANS Empty Re: NADAL FANS

Post by luvsports! on Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:04 am

is that what gets you banned if you sent a message by pm to them?

luvsports!

Posts : 4718
Join date : 2012-09-28

Back to top Go down

NADAL FANS Empty Re: NADAL FANS

Post by noleisthebest on Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:12 am

Tenez wrote:I'd like to get BB, Barry and JM over here. Why would those posters want to argue with Nadal's fans anyway?

I'll add Julius, Special Juan, Polished Man to this list.
Tennis Annorak, Slasher, HM Murdoch seem to have vanished from the face of earth...

Contrary to what Amri has been telling you, we actually DON'T eat people here NADAL FANS 1071211947


Last edited by noleisthebest on Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total

noleisthebest

Posts : 27760
Join date : 2012-06-18

Back to top Go down

NADAL FANS Empty Re: NADAL FANS

Post by Tenez on Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:14 am

luvsports! wrote:is that what gets you banned if you sent a message by pm to them?

Dunno...it's not what got me banned.

Tenez

Posts : 20362
Join date : 2012-06-18

Back to top Go down

NADAL FANS Empty Re: NADAL FANS

Post by Tenez on Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:15 am

Apparently Gav the idiot who banned me is not there anylonger....but the idiots that gave him the green light to ban me are still around I guess.

Tenez

Posts : 20362
Join date : 2012-06-18

Back to top Go down

NADAL FANS Empty Re: NADAL FANS

Post by luvsports! on Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:19 am

so i could pm them to ask if they would wanna join? viva la otf revolution!

luvsports!

Posts : 4718
Join date : 2012-09-28

Back to top Go down

NADAL FANS Empty Re: NADAL FANS

Post by noleisthebest on Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:35 am

I am still being haunted by some from v2 on tennis.com, here's a fresh example:

"Nitb,
How can you call it agony when you did not see it? It was thrilling.
Best match a tennis fan could ever see. These two made Fed look like
a circus act.
Tenez, I can tell if you are doping by looking at your tights, is a
complete moron, the guy is a butt hurt Federina who has convinced
himself anyone that beats Fed is a doper."


this comment was a reaction to me saying I didn't like AO final

noleisthebest

Posts : 27760
Join date : 2012-06-18

Back to top Go down

NADAL FANS Empty Re: NADAL FANS

Post by noleisthebest on Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:38 am

luvsports! wrote:so i could pm them to ask if they would wanna join? viva la otf revolution!

I think Amri's keyboard is probably going into meltdown typing red-alert PMs to mods there warning them of the "threat" NADAL FANS 1071211947

noleisthebest

Posts : 27760
Join date : 2012-06-18

Back to top Go down

NADAL FANS Empty Re: NADAL FANS

Post by Tenez on Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:48 am

noleisthebest wrote:I am still being haunted by some from v2 on tennis.com, here's a fresh example:

"Nitb,
How can you call it agony when you did not see it? It was thrilling.
Best match a tennis fan could ever see. These two made Fed look like
a circus act.
Tenez, I can tell if you are doping by looking at your tights, is a
complete moron, the guy is a butt hurt Federina who has convinced
himself anyone that beats Fed is a doper."


this comment was a reaction to me saying I didn't like AO final

LOL....who wroye that?

Tenez

Posts : 20362
Join date : 2012-06-18

Back to top Go down

NADAL FANS Empty Re: NADAL FANS

Post by noleisthebest on Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:00 am

no idea, someone under the name of "Maxell" . There was another comment in which I was given a friendly advice not to be "brainwashed by Tenez" NADAL FANS 1071211947

noleisthebest

Posts : 27760
Join date : 2012-06-18

Back to top Go down

NADAL FANS Empty Re: NADAL FANS

Post by Tenez on Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:29 pm

Do you still post there?

Tenez

Posts : 20362
Join date : 2012-06-18

Back to top Go down

NADAL FANS Empty Re: NADAL FANS

Post by luvsports! on Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:41 pm

noleisthebest wrote:
luvsports! wrote:so i could pm them to ask if they would wanna join? viva la otf revolution!

I think Amri's keyboard is probably going into meltdown typing red-alert PMs to mods there warning them of the "threat" NADAL FANS 1071211947

sure enough, amrit has asked if i don't ask the posters tenez named to join by pm.

luvsports!

Posts : 4718
Join date : 2012-09-28

Back to top Go down

NADAL FANS Empty Re: NADAL FANS

Post by noleisthebest on Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:53 pm

Tenez wrote:Do you still post there?
I do when I have enough of talking to myself here from time to time and to advertise OTF NADAL FANS 2998105013

noleisthebest

Posts : 27760
Join date : 2012-06-18

Back to top Go down

NADAL FANS Empty Re: NADAL FANS

Post by Tenez on Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:55 pm

Good on you.

Tenez

Posts : 20362
Join date : 2012-06-18

Back to top Go down

NADAL FANS Empty Re: NADAL FANS

Post by noleisthebest on Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:04 pm

luvsports! wrote:

sure enough, amrit has asked if i don't ask the posters tenez named to join by pm.

Laverfan is pretty good about it, she may do it NADAL FANS 1071211947

noleisthebest

Posts : 27760
Join date : 2012-06-18

Back to top Go down

NADAL FANS Empty Re: NADAL FANS

Post by luvsports! on Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:08 pm

dunno where shes gone, been away for ages

luvsports!

Posts : 4718
Join date : 2012-09-28

Back to top Go down

NADAL FANS Empty Re: NADAL FANS

Post by noleisthebest on Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:15 pm

luvsports! wrote:dunno where shes gone, been away for ages

She'll be back for AO.

noleisthebest

Posts : 27760
Join date : 2012-06-18

Back to top Go down

NADAL FANS Empty Re: NADAL FANS

Post by Tenez on Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:17 pm

I must say ....the quietness of OTF suits me well actually.

Tenez

Posts : 20362
Join date : 2012-06-18

Back to top Go down

NADAL FANS Empty Re: NADAL FANS

Post by noleisthebest on Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:23 pm

Tenez wrote:I must say ....the quietness of OTF suits me well actually.

It is quite cosy and cute even in its quietest times, I often feel that I'm turning the light off here when I go to bed, and it's certainly refreshing and priceless to be able to speak your mind without the thought police breathing down your neck.
Quality vs Quantity any day NADAL FANS 1071211947

noleisthebest

Posts : 27760
Join date : 2012-06-18

Back to top Go down

NADAL FANS Empty Re: NADAL FANS

Post by Veejay on Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:10 pm

Veejay wrote:
Oh no, I don't think so LK. I really don't.

It's much worse now, they've gone crazy. I tolerated the Hitler/Holocaust 'jibe'; even the constant spamming, but when it got to the thread with the simple hate-filled abuse and that Nadal fans should go through moribundus (Latin for dying) to cure themselves (reminds me a bit how militant homophobes used to talk about gays in medieval times).
Also received some frankly racist PMs from Federer fans, they staked my Facebook profile somehow and found out I wasn't white, and now are taking advantage of that.

Anyway I think frankly enough was enough as far as Im concerned, LK I hope you stand with me in quitting that forum. The only poster there that I wouldn't mind back here is Tenez... he has been very polite and even backed me up when he thought the hate was going over the limit.


More lies from Ameritia


http://www.606v2.com/t38872-nadal-s-injury-and-illness-problems-send-so-called-tennis-fans-crazy




Incase anyone was wondering why the comment cannot be found in the link I posted,its because Ameritia decided to delete it after I exposed the lies he was telling Winking

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

Back to top Go down

NADAL FANS Empty Re: NADAL FANS

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum