Our Tennis Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» I Just Can't Help Believing!
If there is a God, it is about time He gives the US a lesson! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 9:00 pm by noleisthebest

» The Bullshit of Rafael Nadal
If there is a God, it is about time He gives the US a lesson! EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 12:15 am by Daniel2

» Why Trump's 'tough' stance on radical Islam... could lead to more terrorism
If there is a God, it is about time He gives the US a lesson! EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:32 am by Daniel2

» Missing Madeline 10 years on..
If there is a God, it is about time He gives the US a lesson! EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:31 am by Daniel2

» '15 Dubious Weak Era Records'
If there is a God, it is about time He gives the US a lesson! EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:06 am by Daniel2

» AO 2024 - Sinner baby!!
If there is a God, it is about time He gives the US a lesson! EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:05 am by Daniel2

» Paris Masters
If there is a God, it is about time He gives the US a lesson! EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 9:47 pm by noleisthebest

» Alvarez could bring me back to tennis
If there is a God, it is about time He gives the US a lesson! EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 10:25 am by raiders_of_the_lost_ark

» IDEMOOOOOOO! ! ! !
If there is a God, it is about time He gives the US a lesson! EmptyMon Sep 11, 2023 9:47 am by noleisthebest

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

If there is a God, it is about time He gives the US a lesson!

Go down

If there is a God, it is about time He gives the US a lesson! Empty If there is a God, it is about time He gives the US a lesson!

Post by Tenez Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:22 am

It's amazing how The US is relentlessly looking for trouble. Let's say that in the-not-too-distant times they had to fight communism and it explained the wars in Asia and South America....but now they have no excuse for starting them and spreading chaos everywhere (Afghanistan, Irak, Libya, Somalia, Syria and now looking at Iran!) Constantly looking for trouble, threatening, spying, breaking borders and of course all that without the consent of the UN.

What should make people think is that it is always Putin and Russia who has bad press in NATO countries...but imagine if he had started all those war and had planned to bomb Canada like Trump planned to bomb Iran....

I might not see it but I have a feeling the US will get a lesson in the coming years. People there are more or less like everywhere, they just want peace and wealth as they always elect those who promise it...but the deep state has clearly another agenda. Whoever is elected as US president has no choice to become a warmonger.

Tenez

Back to top Go down