Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» ATP Masters 1000: Cincinnati
Yesterday at 10:48 pm by Jahu

» 10 Years Ago...
Yesterday at 9:16 pm by Tenez

» How strong is Nadal mentally?
Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:54 pm by Tenez

» US OPEN 2017
Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:38 pm by Daniel

» Sharapova announces failed drug test
Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:53 pm by Jahu

» Will Federer and Nadal Finally Meet At The US Open?
Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:45 am by Daniel

» Canadian Masters 1000
Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:27 am by legendkillar

» Another record for Federer coming up?
Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:46 pm by Daniel

» The doping program joke of the ITF!!!
Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:51 pm by legendkillar

August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031   

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum


Uncle Toni is TOTAL LOSER and should be fired... only I can make Nadal GREAT AGAIN

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Uncle Toni is TOTAL LOSER and should be fired... only I can make Nadal GREAT AGAIN

Post by DECIMA on Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:52 pm

This is the message from the next president of the United States:

I'm beginning to feel sorry for Nadal fans. Another week and another loss, it's humbling to see such such greatness reduced losing it because of total incompetence. Which is why I suggest that Nadal needs a real winner with great wealth to be coaching him. And not to brag, well actually to brag a little, that means he should hire me.

Only I have the brains and the bravado to fire Nadal up and bring him back. Uncle Toni is a total loser who can't win any duel. Who exactly is Nadal trying to copy with his new second serve ? Murray ? And what's with the forehands. I get on well with the Chinese (they love Donald), and I was talking to my good friend who was in the crowd and he couldn't believe what he was seeing. They were having to wear face protection to protect themselves against Nadal's shanks.  


Nadal fans wear face protection to defend themselves against Nadal's wild shanks

As Nadal's coach, I'd take a tough line in negotiations with the ATP and make great deals. Make the net higher, or he's not turning up to your glorified exhibition in London at the end of the year. Make all 4 Grand Slams clay, or he won't take his shirt off between games and send swooning Nadal fans to ATP shops to buy merchandise. We need a tough no nonsense coach, enough of political correctness and diplomacy.
I'd turn Nadal's defence into a WALL... and make Djokovic pay for it.
I'd sack all the Latinos from Nadal's coaching team... they bring drugs (who is this Fuentes guy?), they bring crime, they bring their ***ists, and some I assume are good people.


MAKE NADAL GREAT AGAIN
DONALDTRUMPFORNADALCOACH2016

DECIMA

Posts : 4241
Join date : 2013-05-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Uncle Toni is TOTAL LOSER and should be fired... only I can make Nadal GREAT AGAIN

Post by Daniel on Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:43 pm

Pretty fun.  But what the real Trump says about nearly everything is correct.  And that's why the Left are going mad and why the Republicans are trying to get rid.

But I don't think it will matter.  All the dole dossers over there will be voting democrat.  It's an awful lot.  Also, all the brainwashed hollywoodized idiots.

Black people: Cuts to their endless supply of handouts. Less pandering to their ridiculous assertion that all their failings in life are Whitey's fault. Tough on crime and less political correctness.

Result:  Voting Democrat.

A lot of women:  Hillary is a woman. Donald is a man.

Result:  Voting Hillary.

And the left itself: We prefer to let in a hoard of mindless barbarians like Merkel and laugh as it all goes up in smoke. We're full of white guilt.

Result: Voting Democrat.


Last edited by FedererKing on Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Daniel

Posts : 2854
Join date : 2013-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Uncle Toni is TOTAL LOSER and should be fired... only I can make Nadal GREAT AGAIN

Post by DECIMA on Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:57 pm

Black people aren't a monolithic group looking for handouts.

DECIMA

Posts : 4241
Join date : 2013-05-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Uncle Toni is TOTAL LOSER and should be fired... only I can make Nadal GREAT AGAIN

Post by Daniel on Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:06 am

DONALD TRUMP wrote:Black people aren't a monolithic group looking for handouts.

Except for the fact the majority of handouts are to democrats - and black people more specifically.  Fact.  The democrats have created a society where Black people feel endless victims of "white oppression" - as a means of getting them to endlessly vote for them.  Over 80% year on year.  95% of blacks who voted voted for Obama (and wasn't it even higher the second time around).  Pure racist vote.

Do you know who would have been the best president?  This man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qtZSZ43FGU

And I don't link to Fox because I watch Fox.  i link to it because seldom do the other broadcasters in America allow the guy to say what he has here - which is sad. I couldn't find an equally good video from outside Fox, or I would have.  So please don't come back with the moronic nonsense most do "It's Fox. Haha.  Says it all."

Listen to the guy - and appreciate how much GOOD he'd do (an actual doctor by the way) for America after 8 years of the most divisive president America has ever had.  And however much I like Trump - he will be as divisive.  The doctor makes the valid observation that the democrats WANT and NEED black people to feel oppressed and entitled - because that's how they maintain power.  And it's how socialists the world over work.  In Britain - the Labour party panders to minorities and those who are work shy specifically to gain votes at the expense of cohesion and getting people BETTER LIVES - not relying on hand outs.

Daniel

Posts : 2854
Join date : 2013-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Uncle Toni is TOTAL LOSER and should be fired... only I can make Nadal GREAT AGAIN

Post by DECIMA on Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:40 am

I followed Ben Carson quite closely.
He:
-doesn't believe in evolution
-thinks that the Egyptian pyramids were made to store grain for Biblical Joseph
-thinks that the Big Bang Theory was something invented by Satan (he also thinks Satan is real)

A top neurosurgeon, so obviously had great dexterity, a good memory, good at learning science; but overall in terms of intelligence- very low IQ.

As for your point about black people, I still disagree, you seem to treat their views as if they are a monolithic group- and you also make assumptions about the fact they want handouts.
Maybe they want a fair system: where they don't get arrested at higher rates for drug use despite having the same rate of drug use as white population, where there aren't private for-profit prisons whose CEOs make donations to control the politicians and warp the criminal justice system (for whites and blacks and everyone), where they don't get 10% longer sentences for the same crime as whites on average through the federal system.
And maybe many of them tend not to vote for the Republican party, because the Republican party talks about black people like you referred to them above.

DECIMA

Posts : 4241
Join date : 2013-05-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Uncle Toni is TOTAL LOSER and should be fired... only I can make Nadal GREAT AGAIN

Post by DECIMA on Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:47 am

Also as is pretty obvious, I am not actually a Donald Trump supporter, I think he's a narcissistic demagogue; but hopefully in the process he destroys the Republican Party which would be a good thing.

DECIMA

Posts : 4241
Join date : 2013-05-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Uncle Toni is TOTAL LOSER and should be fired... only I can make Nadal GREAT AGAIN

Post by Daniel on Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:08 am

DONALD TRUMP wrote:Also as is pretty obvious, I am not actually a Donald Trump supporter, I think he's a narcissistic demagogue; but hopefully in the process he destroys the Republican Party which would be a good thing.

But you're ok with a criminal (literally she should be in jail) called Hillary?  Or the current president who wants to allow unvetted immigrants into the country with the very real possibility of death resulting from that decision - like in France?

Your priorities are backwards.

Also my argument for Ben Carson is based on the fact he will bring Black and White people together - unlike Obama.  Character assassination attacks on Carson are not an argument against what I said.  The best of a bad situation is Carson - but he's teamed up with Trump now anyway.  I prefer those two, to a criminal nutcase like Hillary.

Btw, republicans will never go away, because leftism leads to lawlessness and financial collapse - which then fuels right wing and sane policies. You may have noticed that support for right wing parties is growing exponentially across Europe for that very reason.  The left bury their heads in the sand and appeal to the lowest common denominator for votes - and then they get turfed out.

Here's the thing about what I said about black people : It's true.  As is the fact by % of the population they commit the MASSIVE majority of murders to both black people and white people.  I think you've fallen into the trap of believing that a harsh truth should be ignored because it's a harsh truth.  And that's precisely why Trump is so popular - because he doesn't.  And sticking your head in the sand will not correct things.

Daniel

Posts : 2854
Join date : 2013-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Uncle Toni is TOTAL LOSER and should be fired... only I can make Nadal GREAT AGAIN

Post by Tenez on Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:23 am

You two still believe in Right and Left? Cons v Lab? Rep v Dem?

The very few who own both sides are having a laugh!

Tenez

Posts : 16636
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Uncle Toni is TOTAL LOSER and should be fired... only I can make Nadal GREAT AGAIN

Post by DECIMA on Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:04 am

FedKing;

My criticism of Ben Carson was based on what he has said and what he says he believes; rather than his 'charisma' or 'charm'.. so I don't think I was unfair on him at all. If any politician from any party in any country said what he did about evolution, for me that would be a disqualifier from leading the country.

As for the Fox News thing, I can see that you aren't a blind follower of Fox News, and I won't claim such a thing- for starters you are supporting Trump who Fox seem to hate.
But on the other hand it can't be denied that the Hillary affair has been vastly exaggerated by Fox News. She is not a criminal as of now, the Benghazi situation has been investigated 1000 times by totally Republican partisan committees (and they even admitted it was just done to bring down Hillary's poll numbers), nothing was found in those trials which found Hillary guilty; and as for the email scandal, it was a mistake on Hillary's part, but so far there has been nothing criminal found (let's wait and see for more evidence/ FBI investigation to end). As you said on the other thread about doping, we have something called innocent until guilty.

As for your line about black people committing more murders, again we are talking about very small proprotions of the population. The vast majority of black people, like the vast majority of white people, do not commit murders. Yes there is an issue with gangs and crime in a small percetange, that shouldn't be excused, but more black people are born into poverty on average, which statistically is a great indicator of going into a life of crime than any other factor.
I think you are letting your prejudice get in the way of analysing the context, and a sense of perspective.

DECIMA

Posts : 4241
Join date : 2013-05-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Uncle Toni is TOTAL LOSER and should be fired... only I can make Nadal GREAT AGAIN

Post by DECIMA on Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:20 am

Tenez wrote:You two still believe in Right and Left? Cons v Lab? Rep v Dem?

The very few who own both sides are having a laugh!
OK Tenez, perhaps you tend not to like nuanced discussion and prefer things in black and white, but I'll give it one shot.

If we take US politics for example, it's very clear that the donors and special interests have great control over people in congress as well as the vast majority of presedential candidates from both sides of the aisle (Bernie and Trump being the exceptions).
When both parties are controlled by powerful interests, it is unlikely that there will be fundamental change in the country that harms those interests, that is obvious.
But there still can be a real difference in people's lives due to the policy differences between the two parties. Let's take healthcare for example. The democrats brought in a healthcare program, which basically meant richer people who don't get that sick have to pay more, to subsidise poorer people who get sick often or have a pre-existing condition. This was linked with Medicaid expansion, where states were subsidised by the federal government to give healthcare to many in poverty. Notice, that this doesn't do anything to harm the insurance or pharmaceutical industries, many of whom sponsor the politicians. Neither party or side is free from the corrupting influence.
But; in many states with Republican governers, the Medicaid expansion was rejected, despite the cost being subsidised by the federal government. All Democrat governers accepted it in their states, and very few Republicans (Kasich did in Ohio). So that made a huge difference to the lives of the poorest people in many of these states, did it not ? Very easy to sit back and say 'ah yes they're all sponsored by insurance companies so what difference does it make'; but in reality when some poor people in some states are getting chemotherapy, while some in other states are being left to die... it's a pretty big difference to them.


DECIMA

Posts : 4241
Join date : 2013-05-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Uncle Toni is TOTAL LOSER and should be fired... only I can make Nadal GREAT AGAIN

Post by luvsports! on Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:44 am

#FEELTHEBERN

luvsports!

Posts : 3932
Join date : 2012-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Uncle Toni is TOTAL LOSER and should be fired... only I can make Nadal GREAT AGAIN

Post by Tenez on Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:19 pm

DONALD TRUMP wrote:
Tenez wrote:You two still believe in Right and Left? Cons v Lab? Rep v Dem?

The very few who own both sides are having a laugh!
OK Tenez, perhaps you tend not to like nuanced discussion and prefer things in black and white, but I'll give it one shot.

If we take US politics for example, it's very clear that the donors and special interests have great control over people in congress as well as the vast majority of presedential candidates from both sides of the aisle (Bernie and Trump being the exceptions).
When both parties are controlled by powerful interests, it is unlikely that there will be fundamental change in the country that harms those interests, that is obvious.
But there still can be a real difference in people's lives due to the policy differences between the two parties. Let's take healthcare for example. The democrats brought in a healthcare program, which basically meant richer people who don't get that sick have to pay more, to subsidise poorer people who get sick often or have a pre-existing condition. This was linked with Medicaid expansion, where states were subsidised by the federal government to give healthcare to many in poverty. Notice, that this doesn't do anything to harm the insurance or pharmaceutical industries, many of whom sponsor the politicians. Neither party or side is free from the corrupting influence.
But; in many states with Republican governers, the Medicaid expansion was rejected, despite the cost being subsidised by the federal government. All Democrat governers accepted it in their states, and very few Republicans (Kasich did in Ohio). So that made a huge difference to the lives of the poorest people in many of these states, did it not ? Very easy to sit back and say 'ah yes they're all sponsored by insurance companies so what difference does it make'; but in reality when some poor people in some states are getting chemotherapy, while some in other states are being left to die... it's a pretty big difference to them.


I thought that you as a Lab or Cons were seeing things in back and white. I personally think it is a bit more complex than that and we are being lured in believing there is a difference when there is not.

It doesn't matter whether you buy Ariel, Bold or Dash....the money still gets to Procter and Gamble. Same thing in politics. To access to power they always show a huge difference between each other....but when in in power they all execute under same powers.

Look at Obama....he came as the anti-war guy and yet during his stay, he added Lybia, Ukraine, and Syria amongst the countries in Nato's list...and they won't stop there....whoever takes over.

Tenez

Posts : 16636
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Uncle Toni is TOTAL LOSER and should be fired... only I can make Nadal GREAT AGAIN

Post by luvsports! on Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:07 pm

What do you make of Bernie Sanders Tenez?
He is the only one without a super-pac. He has raised 10's of millions through donations of around $35.

luvsports!

Posts : 3932
Join date : 2012-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Uncle Toni is TOTAL LOSER and should be fired... only I can make Nadal GREAT AGAIN

Post by DECIMA on Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:56 pm

Tenez, I think we have more in agreement than not, read my post !
I don't think it's either extreme; the differences between parties is not as great as they like to pretend, but nor are they exactly the same.

The example I gave was showing how they can have 2 different policies which both don't harm the insurance companies who sponsor both parties, but still have consequential differences for many people, in particular the poorest.
Also note: difference in domestic policy > difference in foreign policy, between the two parties.

DECIMA

Posts : 4241
Join date : 2013-05-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Uncle Toni is TOTAL LOSER and should be fired... only I can make Nadal GREAT AGAIN

Post by Daniel on Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:50 pm

Also it's worth noting that what we call left and what America call left are different things.  Their left is more to the right than our left.  Even our Tory government is mostly socialist in nature.  It doesn't support a number of right wing polices, such as the death penalty and true border control with limited immigration. It isn't truly a right wing party at all.

Daniel

Posts : 2854
Join date : 2013-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Uncle Toni is TOTAL LOSER and should be fired... only I can make Nadal GREAT AGAIN

Post by Tenez on Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:50 pm

luvsports! wrote:What do you make of Bernie Sanders Tenez?
He is the only one without a super-pac. He has raised 10's of millions through donations of around $35.

Good on him. He is certainly US people hope......but the problem is if and when he gets up there....difficult not to be corrupted. Power corrupts.....People have known this for years. I even think Obama was a good guy at first...but then he had to deal with real politics...and I don;t know one good politician who has not succumbed to evil's power.

Tenez

Posts : 16636
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Uncle Toni is TOTAL LOSER and should be fired... only I can make Nadal GREAT AGAIN

Post by Tenez on Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:54 pm

DONALD TRUMP wrote:Tenez, I think we have more in agreement than not, read my post !
I don't think it's either extreme; the differences between parties is not as great as they like to pretend, but nor are they exactly the same.

The example I gave was showing how they can have 2 different policies which both don't harm the insurance companies who sponsor both parties, but still have consequential differences for many people, in particular the poorest.
Also note: difference in domestic policy > difference in foreign policy, between the two parties.

yes I read that difference. But whatever social welfare one side brings in, it has to be financed and it enslaves us even more by getting into debts and so on.

I just think the solution is not in those parties. It's in being aware who is behind those parties. the change can only come if we change ourselves first. I don't see this coming anytime soon.

Tenez

Posts : 16636
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Uncle Toni is TOTAL LOSER and should be fired... only I can make Nadal GREAT AGAIN

Post by Tenez on Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:56 pm

FedererKing wrote:Also it's worth noting that what we call left and what America call left are different things.  Their left is more to the right than our left.  Even our Tory government is mostly socialist in nature.  It doesn't support a number of right wing polices, such as the death penalty and true border control with limited immigration. It isn't truly a right wing party at all.

well...yes but then again, Tony Blair was probably more right wing than Obama himself.

Tenez

Posts : 16636
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Uncle Toni is TOTAL LOSER and should be fired... only I can make Nadal GREAT AGAIN

Post by Daniel on Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:22 pm

Blair was a socialist who believed in mass immigration, the EU super state, and flooded Britain with millions of welfare dependent dossers.  No self respecting right wing politician would do that.  He's more right wing than Obama - maybe - but they are both still way to the left.  One of the only things Blair did that was remotely authoritarian was the Iraq and Afghan campaigns - and they were launched without any comprehension as to what would come afterwards - or the fact that region is the way it is because of religion.  So I can't even say anything positive about him. The only people I despise more in politics are Merkel and Hillary.

Daniel

Posts : 2854
Join date : 2013-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Uncle Toni is TOTAL LOSER and should be fired... only I can make Nadal GREAT AGAIN

Post by Tenez on Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:50 pm

FedererKing wrote:Blair was a socialist who believed in mass immigration, the EU super state, and flooded Britain with millions of welfare dependent dossers.  No self respecting right wing politician would do that.  He's more right wing than Obama - maybe - but they are both still way to the left.  One of the only things Blair did that was remotely authoritarian was the Iraq and Afghan campaigns - and they were launched without any comprehension as to what would come afterwards - or the fact that region is the way it is because of religion.  So I can't even say anything positive about him. The only people I despise more in politics are Merkel and Hillary.

I am afraid but the truth is you are amongst the many who are "without comprehension" of it all. The Middle East mess is a success for the West, an organised chaos! Only fools thinks that the CIA, Bush and Blair...made a mistake in badly evaluating the consequences. The proof is that their successors have spread it further in Lybia, Syria and Ukraine since.

You are so gullible to think it was a "mistake" from their part....but you are not the only one unfortunately. In the meantime, the really anti-democratic Eastern countries like Saudi and Qatar are prospering and protected by the west.

All the clues are there but people don't wish to see it.



Tenez

Posts : 16636
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Uncle Toni is TOTAL LOSER and should be fired... only I can make Nadal GREAT AGAIN

Post by Daniel on Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:11 am

More conspiracy nut garbage with no evidence.

You really need to learn that just because you believe it does not make it so.

Daniel

Posts : 2854
Join date : 2013-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Uncle Toni is TOTAL LOSER and should be fired... only I can make Nadal GREAT AGAIN

Post by Tenez on Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:42 pm

No evidence? Evidence comes from the latin word videre (to see) .....in short "in your face!!!!""" but instead of seeing the mess and acknowledging they are spreading it, you hide behind words like "conspiration".

There is nothing to conspire, just take your blinkers out and watch the news!

Tenez

Posts : 16636
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Uncle Toni is TOTAL LOSER and should be fired... only I can make Nadal GREAT AGAIN

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum