Our Tennis Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» I Just Can't Help Believing!
Toni Nadal EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 9:00 pm by noleisthebest

» The Bullshit of Rafael Nadal
Toni Nadal EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 12:15 am by Daniel2

» Why Trump's 'tough' stance on radical Islam... could lead to more terrorism
Toni Nadal EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:32 am by Daniel2

» Missing Madeline 10 years on..
Toni Nadal EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:31 am by Daniel2

» '15 Dubious Weak Era Records'
Toni Nadal EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:06 am by Daniel2

» AO 2024 - Sinner baby!!
Toni Nadal EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:05 am by Daniel2

» Paris Masters
Toni Nadal EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 9:47 pm by noleisthebest

» Alvarez could bring me back to tennis
Toni Nadal EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 10:25 am by raiders_of_the_lost_ark

» IDEMOOOOOOO! ! ! !
Toni Nadal EmptyMon Sep 11, 2023 9:47 am by noleisthebest

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Toni Nadal

5 posters

Go down

Toni Nadal Empty Toni Nadal

Post by noleisthebest Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:23 pm

Some people have double identity, some have an alter-ego, some a Jekyll and Hyde syndrome. Rafael Nadal has his uncle.

I can't think of any player in the history of tennis who made such crucial impact and contribution such as Toni did with his nephew.

Without Toni, Rafael would probably be playing a sweeper for the B Team of a local Mallorcan football club.

We know Rafael has little tennis talent. He has athleticism, strength and speed. The real talent who won 11 slams has the same surname, but a different first name.

He talks of himself in plural. He coaches his nephew during matches. He speaks on his behalf to the press.

What else does he do?

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Toni Nadal Empty Re: Toni Nadal

Post by noleisthebest Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:25 pm

In "their" latest interview, he even has the cheek to comment on Federer's injury :

"Federer has beaten us more than once with Rafael having significantly more pain than Roger was in at Indian Wells. I'm clear that the situation of Federer at Indian Wells was no worse than that Rafael has had on many other occasions."

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by paulcz Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:03 pm

Toni Moribundus has been training his nephew with only target and that was purposely targeted on beating Federer. When he saw that Mori can do it only on clay he just urged organizers to slow down the surfaces with Nike's help. But he just forgot that his Mori can not play this moonballing style for a long time. Therefore nobody should feel sorry for his patela or anything else connected with his juiced body however it is sheer nonsense that it hampered him from playing for 7 months. Even if he had an issue then it is only thanks to his moronic style which he was learned by his wise Toni. No sorry for him at all.

paulcz

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:36 pm

noleisthebest wrote:In "their" latest interview, he even has the cheek to comment on Federer's injury :

"Federer has beaten us more than once with Rafael having significantly more pain than Roger was in at Indian Wells. I'm clear that the situation of Federer at Indian Wells was no worse than that Rafael has had on many other occasions."

The nerve!!
At least Federer is injured,he isn't pretending to be injured or lying about being injured after losing

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:17 pm

And how does he know the pain of Federer?

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:17 pm

Here is the (quite long) full interview (google translation here I come)

http://www.puntodebreak.com/2013/03/20/toni-nadal-rochus-es-un-verdadero-imbecil-y-un-maleducado

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:18 pm

This is an amazing interview. It did a lot of good to my rusty spanish.

Interesting to read that Wilander did not think that Nadal would get back to the top. And apparently neither did Toni.

You can clearly tell Toni doesn't like Federer.

But the most hilarious is when they ask him what he thinks about this new Bio passport antidoping method. Guess what he replies!!! "I don;t know what it is", I don;t know much about doping matters!" Toni Nadal 2033450363

Genius. He probably doesn;t know which products are prohibited either!Toni Nadal 3157886161

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:19 pm

Treating Rochus of imbecil and uneducated is mean. Apparently Rochus talked again about silent bans for Nadal and Soderling.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:04 pm

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:15 pm

Toni Nadal is a jerk, a cheat, and an arrogant git.  Sooner he and his nephew are history, the sooner tennis can recover. I can't wait for that jealous pair to be erased.

Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:05 am

I found part of the above interview translated in English.
Toni, for all his "unique" ways, at least has no problem saying exactly what he thinks...and I admit, he is a lot more interesting than his nephew...

"I am thinking that there is a lot of explanations for this problem. Today, we live in a world of images. To simplify, we see a player [who plays beautifully] and think he is a good person in life. Instead, we see someone be more brutal or jerky, less fluid, and it is said that it is the same outside the courts.

I think Rafa still has a good image in France. L’Equipe gave him the award for best sportsman of the year, he often makes the front page of the newspaper...No French [athlete] makes the "A" sports newspaper in Spain...Except [soccer player Zinedine] Zidane, when he played for Real Madrid. I conclude that the French still enjoy Rafa a little.
I would say I am an idiot if I did not feel dissatisfaction at times. But much has changed I the past two years. One day, a tournament director told me at the end of a match: ‘I am very happy that Nadal has won. Unlike his opponent, Rafa is the same, whether the camera is there or not.’
He’s not hypocritical. Rafa is a good man. What happened to him against Soderling, it was just unthinkable. A four-time winner of Roland Garros cannot be whistled against a player who was not exactly the friendliest in the world! The French love the beautiful game. Rafael is Spanish, it is another [game]. And he also beat Federer. But for me, it is normal not to be enjoyed by everyone."

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:58 am

I am not sure what he is trying to say. Federer has a lovely game but is rotten inside while for nadal it is the opposite? Or does he refers to Djoko as he mentions "in the past 2 years"?

Not surprised the TD of the FO is for Nadal, they work hand in hand with Babolat and make everything easy for him.

The French are desperate to see Nadal lose at the FO. And this is ahead of us and it will be a relief when this happens.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down