Our Tennis Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» I Just Can't Help Believing!
nadal - Absolutely disgusting player – Nadal EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 9:00 pm by noleisthebest

» The Bullshit of Rafael Nadal
nadal - Absolutely disgusting player – Nadal EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 12:15 am by Daniel2

» Why Trump's 'tough' stance on radical Islam... could lead to more terrorism
nadal - Absolutely disgusting player – Nadal EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:32 am by Daniel2

» Missing Madeline 10 years on..
nadal - Absolutely disgusting player – Nadal EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:31 am by Daniel2

» '15 Dubious Weak Era Records'
nadal - Absolutely disgusting player – Nadal EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:06 am by Daniel2

» AO 2024 - Sinner baby!!
nadal - Absolutely disgusting player – Nadal EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:05 am by Daniel2

» Paris Masters
nadal - Absolutely disgusting player – Nadal EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 9:47 pm by noleisthebest

» Alvarez could bring me back to tennis
nadal - Absolutely disgusting player – Nadal EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 10:25 am by raiders_of_the_lost_ark

» IDEMOOOOOOO! ! ! !
nadal - Absolutely disgusting player – Nadal EmptyMon Sep 11, 2023 9:47 am by noleisthebest

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Absolutely disgusting player – Nadal

5 posters

Go down

nadal - Absolutely disgusting player – Nadal Empty Absolutely disgusting player – Nadal

Post by paulcz Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:21 pm

I did not want to open a topic like that, but when I was watching the match between Delpo and him I just decided to put it here, because this player is able to do absolutely everything in order to win.
How the second set was going further to the end, Nadal`s usual way of butt picking started to go more intensively, but the worse thing was that he transferred the bigger part of his picking into the front part of his short, that I started thinking about even a worse scenario, which fortunately did not happen.  Even when Delpo was in his final preparation part of his serve he raked his short as if he was mad. That has nothing with player`s concentration or ritual on the court. Please open your eyes, his only intention is to disrupt opponents`s concentration on serve.

His court antics has really no limits. Utterly disgusting. Thanks Delpo that we will not have to watch this desperate  individuum tomorrow again.

paulcz

Back to top Go down

nadal - Absolutely disgusting player – Nadal Empty Re: Absolutely disgusting player – Nadal

Post by N2D2L Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:25 pm

It's only you who focus on his gentalia during matches Im afraid.

I just watch the tennis Winking

N2D2L

Back to top Go down

nadal - Absolutely disgusting player – Nadal Empty Re: Absolutely disgusting player – Nadal

Post by SayonaRa Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:39 pm

Julia Santamaria wrote:It's only you who focus on his gentalia during matches Im afraid.

I just watch the tennis Winking

No, amrit, don’t pretend. Paulz is right, Nadal’s “disgusting" habit is beyond obvious. You don’t need to even pay attention to see it. You know that. Before it was his butt, now his hand has migrated to pulling his genitals. It’s abnormal for any one to touch himself/herself like that in public. What’s more, nobody who watches the match can avoid noticing it. All fans are forced to witness this strange pre-serve ritual, when he has now extended from picking his ass to his private parts.

In fact, I have been meaning to ask you why he keeps pulling his genitals. You can play dumb and deny all you want about not seeing anything wrong. That’s your business. Never mind that you don’t have the answer to address an embarrassing issue regarding  your own idol. But why turn around to insult Paulz’s focus? You can do better.

SayonaRa

Back to top Go down

Post by SayonaRa Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:45 pm

Hi Paulcz,

Good of you to point out an embarrassing observation others shy away from. Like I said above, I've been meaning to ask amrit why he does that. I'd be the first to blame it on his gamesmanship. But I think it's not the case here. I think it's a serious psychiatric issue. The behaviour you described is highly abnormal. It evidences something mentally crooked with nadal, I
am afraid.

SayonaRa

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:31 pm

paulcz wrote:I did not want to open a topic like that, but when I was watching the match between Delpo and him I just decided to put it here, because this player is able to do absolutely everything in order to win.
How the second set was going further to the end, Nadal`s usual way of butt picking started to go more intensively, but the worse thing was that he transferred the bigger part of his picking into the front part of his short, that I started thinking about even a worse scenario, which fortunately did not happen.  Even when Delpo was in his final preparation part of his serve he raked his short as if he was mad. That has nothing with player`s concentration or ritual on the court. Please open your eyes, his only intention is to disrupt opponents`s concentration on serve.

His court antics has really no limits. Utterly disgusting. Thanks Delpo that we will not have to watch this desperate  individuum tomorrow again.
I also noted the extra time taking but did not pay attention to the details of the rest of your post.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by paulcz Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:45 pm

SR wrote:Hi Paulcz,

Good of you to point out an embarrassing observation others shy away from. Like I said above, I've been meaning to ask amrit why he does that. I'd be the first to blame it on his gamesmanship. But I think it's not the case here. I think it's a serious psychiatric issue. The behaviour you described is highly abnormal. It evidences something mentally crooked with nadal, I
am afraid.
Hi SR, thanks.

I am convinced that ATP should step in that weirdness. I think that Nadal weird raking of shorts is even worse than women's shouting. Both shamefulness should be banned. Let's imagine that that kind o picking and raking would start doing also others and women as well. Is there anybody else who does it so often in sport? I have not seen anybody.

In the 80/90s the tennis was considered as a sport of gentlemen. Nowadays ATP completely ignored to clearness in tennis but they are also blind to odious players's behaviour.

It would be good if somebody could collect Nadal's raking of his "short toolings" and do a short film about that. Nadal's fans would surely like it.
All around Nadal is queer and sick.

paulcz

Back to top Go down

Post by truffin1 Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:54 pm

I would guess Nadals team has declared to the ATP these disgusting acts are symptoms of OCD which I believe they claim he suffers from in a mild form..   By declaring it as such, they basically tie the hands of the ATP to go after him as that would be a form of discrimination towards someone with a medical condition..  It gives him a license to disrupt his opponents unfortuantly.  We've all seen these acts get worse and become more pronounced as an opponent is serving a big point, match point,etc....   that's a conscious act not a compulsive "can't help it" act.. but in todays world- if you declare or can show you have some form of a disorder-- there's not much a governing body can do about it.

truffin1

Back to top Go down

Post by paulcz Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:06 pm

truffin1 wrote:I would guess Nadals team has declared to the ATP these disgusting acts are symptoms of OCD which I believe they claim he suffers from in a mild form..   By declaring it as such, they basically tie the hands of the ATP to go after him as that would be a form of discrimination towards someone with a medical condition..  It gives him a license to disrupt his opponents unfortuantly.  We've all seen these acts get worse and become more pronounced as an opponent is serving a big point, match point,etc....   that's a conscious act not a compulsive "can't help it" act.. but in todays world- if you declare or can show you have some form of a disorder-- there's not much a governing body can do about it.
 Big Grin surely he has. He suffers practically from all XXD and ATP got many files about his ilness from Nadal's doctors and  all these docs are stored in one bigger manor owned by ATP.

paulcz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down