Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» What now for Roger?
Absolutely disgusting player – Nadal EmptyToday at 7:36 am by raiders_of_the_lost_ark

» Slam chase
Absolutely disgusting player – Nadal EmptyThu Jul 18, 2019 11:31 pm by Tenez

» Generation Worthless
Absolutely disgusting player – Nadal EmptyThu Jul 18, 2019 2:08 pm by mcekovic

» Wimbledon Day 13, Sunday 14th July
Absolutely disgusting player – Nadal EmptyTue Jul 16, 2019 7:03 am by raiders_of_the_lost_ark

» Wimbledon seeding is disrespectful, says Rafael Nadal
Absolutely disgusting player – Nadal EmptyMon Jul 15, 2019 1:15 pm by barrystar

» Women final
Absolutely disgusting player – Nadal EmptySat Jul 13, 2019 4:54 pm by bogbrush

» Wimbledon Day 11, Friday 12th July
Absolutely disgusting player – Nadal EmptySat Jul 13, 2019 12:10 pm by paulcz

» Wimbledon Day 9, Wednesday 10th July
Absolutely disgusting player – Nadal EmptyThu Jul 11, 2019 9:21 pm by Tenez

» Wimbledon Day 10, Thursday 11th July
Absolutely disgusting player – Nadal EmptyThu Jul 11, 2019 4:19 pm by Jahu

July 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031    

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum


Absolutely disgusting player – Nadal

Go down

Absolutely disgusting player – Nadal Empty Absolutely disgusting player – Nadal

Post by paulcz on Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:21 pm

I did not want to open a topic like that, but when I was watching the match between Delpo and him I just decided to put it here, because this player is able to do absolutely everything in order to win.
How the second set was going further to the end, Nadal`s usual way of butt picking started to go more intensively, but the worse thing was that he transferred the bigger part of his picking into the front part of his short, that I started thinking about even a worse scenario, which fortunately did not happen.  Even when Delpo was in his final preparation part of his serve he raked his short as if he was mad. That has nothing with player`s concentration or ritual on the court. Please open your eyes, his only intention is to disrupt opponents`s concentration on serve.


His court antics has really no limits. Utterly disgusting. Thanks Delpo that we will not have to watch this desperate  individuum tomorrow again.

paulcz

Posts : 1772
Join date : 2012-07-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Absolutely disgusting player – Nadal Empty Re: Absolutely disgusting player – Nadal

Post by DEC1M8 on Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:25 pm

It's only you who focus on his gentalia during matches Im afraid.

I just watch the tennis Winking

DEC1M8

Posts : 5254
Join date : 2013-05-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Absolutely disgusting player – Nadal Empty Re: Absolutely disgusting player – Nadal

Post by SayonaRa on Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:39 pm

Julia Santamaria wrote:It's only you who focus on his gentalia during matches Im afraid.

I just watch the tennis Winking

No, amrit, don’t pretend. Paulz is right, Nadal’s “disgusting" habit is beyond obvious. You don’t need to even pay attention to see it. You know that. Before it was his butt, now his hand has migrated to pulling his genitals. It’s abnormal for any one to touch himself/herself like that in public. What’s more, nobody who watches the match can avoid noticing it. All fans are forced to witness this strange pre-serve ritual, when he has now extended from picking his ass to his private parts.
 
In fact, I have been meaning to ask you why he keeps pulling his genitals. You can play dumb and deny all you want about not seeing anything wrong. That’s your business. Never mind that you don’t have the answer to address an embarrassing issue regarding  your own idol. But why turn around to insult Paulz’s focus? You can do better.

SayonaRa

Posts : 616
Join date : 2012-07-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Absolutely disgusting player – Nadal Empty Re: Absolutely disgusting player – Nadal

Post by SayonaRa on Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:45 pm

Hi Paulcz,

Good of you to point out an embarrassing observation others shy away from. Like I said above, I've been meaning to ask amrit why he does that. I'd be the first to blame it on his gamesmanship. But I think it's not the case here. I think it's a serious psychiatric issue. The behaviour you described is highly abnormal. It evidences something mentally crooked with nadal, I
am afraid.

SayonaRa

Posts : 616
Join date : 2012-07-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Absolutely disgusting player – Nadal Empty Re: Absolutely disgusting player – Nadal

Post by Tenez on Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:31 pm

paulcz wrote:I did not want to open a topic like that, but when I was watching the match between Delpo and him I just decided to put it here, because this player is able to do absolutely everything in order to win.
How the second set was going further to the end, Nadal`s usual way of butt picking started to go more intensively, but the worse thing was that he transferred the bigger part of his picking into the front part of his short, that I started thinking about even a worse scenario, which fortunately did not happen.  Even when Delpo was in his final preparation part of his serve he raked his short as if he was mad. That has nothing with player`s concentration or ritual on the court. Please open your eyes, his only intention is to disrupt opponents`s concentration on serve.


His court antics has really no limits. Utterly disgusting. Thanks Delpo that we will not have to watch this desperate  individuum tomorrow again.
I also noted the extra time taking but did not pay attention to the details of the rest of your post.

Tenez

Posts : 20193
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Absolutely disgusting player – Nadal Empty Re: Absolutely disgusting player – Nadal

Post by paulcz on Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:45 pm

SR wrote:Hi Paulcz,

Good of you to point out an embarrassing observation others shy away from. Like I said above, I've been meaning to ask amrit why he does that. I'd be the first to blame it on his gamesmanship. But I think it's not the case here. I think it's a serious psychiatric issue. The behaviour you described is highly abnormal. It evidences something mentally crooked with nadal, I
am afraid.
Hi SR, thanks.

I am convinced that ATP should step in that weirdness. I think that Nadal weird raking of shorts is even worse than women's shouting. Both shamefulness should be banned. Let's imagine that that kind o picking and raking would start doing also others and women as well. Is there anybody else who does it so often in sport? I have not seen anybody.


In the 80/90s the tennis was considered as a sport of gentlemen. Nowadays ATP completely ignored to clearness in tennis but they are also blind to odious players's behaviour.


It would be good if somebody could collect Nadal's raking of his "short toolings" and do a short film about that. Nadal's fans would surely like it.
All around Nadal is queer and sick.

paulcz

Posts : 1772
Join date : 2012-07-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Absolutely disgusting player – Nadal Empty Re: Absolutely disgusting player – Nadal

Post by truffin1 on Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:54 pm

I would guess Nadals team has declared to the ATP these disgusting acts are symptoms of OCD which I believe they claim he suffers from in a mild form..   By declaring it as such, they basically tie the hands of the ATP to go after him as that would be a form of discrimination towards someone with a medical condition..  It gives him a license to disrupt his opponents unfortuantly.  We've all seen these acts get worse and become more pronounced as an opponent is serving a big point, match point,etc....   that's a conscious act not a compulsive "can't help it" act.. but in todays world- if you declare or can show you have some form of a disorder-- there's not much a governing body can do about it.

truffin1

Posts : 861
Join date : 2012-10-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Absolutely disgusting player – Nadal Empty Re: Absolutely disgusting player – Nadal

Post by paulcz on Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:06 pm

truffin1 wrote:I would guess Nadals team has declared to the ATP these disgusting acts are symptoms of OCD which I believe they claim he suffers from in a mild form..   By declaring it as such, they basically tie the hands of the ATP to go after him as that would be a form of discrimination towards someone with a medical condition..  It gives him a license to disrupt his opponents unfortuantly.  We've all seen these acts get worse and become more pronounced as an opponent is serving a big point, match point,etc....   that's a conscious act not a compulsive "can't help it" act.. but in todays world- if you declare or can show you have some form of a disorder-- there's not much a governing body can do about it.
 Big Grin surely he has. He suffers practically from all XXD and ATP got many files about his ilness from Nadal's doctors and  all these docs are stored in one bigger manor owned by ATP.

paulcz

Posts : 1772
Join date : 2012-07-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Absolutely disgusting player – Nadal Empty Re: Absolutely disgusting player – Nadal

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum