Our Tennis Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» I Just Can't Help Believing!
List of matches Nadal has lost when he is fully fit EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 9:00 pm by noleisthebest

» The Bullshit of Rafael Nadal
List of matches Nadal has lost when he is fully fit EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 12:15 am by Daniel2

» Why Trump's 'tough' stance on radical Islam... could lead to more terrorism
List of matches Nadal has lost when he is fully fit EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:32 am by Daniel2

» Missing Madeline 10 years on..
List of matches Nadal has lost when he is fully fit EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:31 am by Daniel2

» '15 Dubious Weak Era Records'
List of matches Nadal has lost when he is fully fit EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:06 am by Daniel2

» AO 2024 - Sinner baby!!
List of matches Nadal has lost when he is fully fit EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:05 am by Daniel2

» Paris Masters
List of matches Nadal has lost when he is fully fit EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 9:47 pm by noleisthebest

» Alvarez could bring me back to tennis
List of matches Nadal has lost when he is fully fit EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 10:25 am by raiders_of_the_lost_ark

» IDEMOOOOOOO! ! ! !
List of matches Nadal has lost when he is fully fit EmptyMon Sep 11, 2023 9:47 am by noleisthebest

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

List of matches Nadal has lost when he is fully fit

+2
laverfan
Larry Ellison
6 posters

Go down

List of matches Nadal has lost when he is fully fit Empty List of matches Nadal has lost when he is fully fit

Post by Larry Ellison Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:02 pm

Updated with 2013, didn't do 2014 and 2015 as too many defeats Sad

I've done this list since 2008. I include Nadal's losses when he is 100%.

2008:
Chennai- Youzhny
Aus Open- Tsonga
Rotterdam- Seppi
Dubai- Roddick
Indian Wells- Djokovic
Miami- Davydenko
Cincinatti- Djokovic
US Open- Murray
Madrid- Simon

2009:
Doha- Monfils
Miami- Del Potro
Madrid- Federer
FO- Soderling
Cincinatti- Djokovic
Beijing- Cilic
Shanghai- Davydenko
Paris- Djokovic

2010:
Indian Wells- Ljubicic
Miami- Roddick
Toronto- Murray
Cincinatti- Baghdatis
Shanghai- Melzer
London- Federer

2011:
Indian Wells- Djokovic
Miami- Djokovic
Madrid- Djokovic
Rome- Djokovic
Wimbledon- Djokovic
Montreal- Dodig
Cincinatti- Fish
US Open- Djokovic

2012:
Doha- Monfils
Aus Open- Djokovic
Madrid- Verdasco

2013:
Argentina Open- Zeballos
Monte Carlo- Djokovic
Beijing- Djokovic
Shanghai- Del Potro
Paris- Ferrer
WTF- Djokovic

Last edited by Larry Ellison on Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:36 pm; edited 4 times in total

Larry Ellison

Back to top Go down

List of matches Nadal has lost when he is fully fit Empty Re: List of matches Nadal has lost when he is fully fit

Post by laverfan Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:12 pm

I hope you have received official communication from Nadal (not UT or his PR team) that such list can be divulged without any possibility of being sued by French newspapers. Laugh

laverfan

Back to top Go down

List of matches Nadal has lost when he is fully fit Empty Re: List of matches Nadal has lost when he is fully fit

Post by summerblues Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:31 pm

How do you decide if a player (Nadal here, but in theory any player) is fully fit when they play - especially when they lose?

Fair enough, you can put together your "best estimate" list, but it will always be somewhat debatable, right?

summerblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:37 pm

When Nadal visited my house a few weeks ago in California, he told me which matches he was fully fit and lost.
It made for good conversation as we went around the course.

Larry Ellison

Back to top Go down

Post by summerblues Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:39 pm

Larry Ellison wrote:When Nadal visited my house a few weeks ago in California, he told me which matches he was fully fit and lost.
Fair enough. He is modest then. I believe his knee was still giving him trouble when he was playing Zeballos.

summerblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:40 pm

summerblues wrote:
Larry Ellison wrote:When Nadal visited my house a few weeks ago in California, he told me which matches he was fully fit and lost.
Fair enough. He is modest then. I believe his knee was still giving him trouble when he was playing Zeballos.
Well I just put that more down to rust, than his actual movement being limited, so we can't really count it (as an impaired loss).

Larry Ellison

Back to top Go down

Post by summerblues Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:45 pm

Well, I do not know, Rafa said this at that time:
The knee is still bothering me, but you have to face adversity with the best possible face and look forward to keep working and enjoy what I like the most, to play tennis
Clearly he would be telling the truth, no?

summerblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:45 pm

summerblues wrote:Well, I do not know, Rafa said this at that time:
The knee is still bothering me, but you have to face adversity with the best possible face and look forward to keep working and enjoy what I like the most, to play tennis
Clearly he would be telling the truth, no?
Yes he would, he doesn't lie.

I'm taking King Zeb's win of the list.

Larry Ellison

Back to top Go down

Post by summerblues Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:46 pm

Much better. Thanks.

summerblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:47 pm

kl kl no worries Peace Dove

Larry Ellison

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:28 am

How many matches has he won within the rules?

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:51 am

All of the matches he has won.

Larry Ellison

Back to top Go down

Post by raiders_of_the_lost_ark Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:26 am

Larry Ellison wrote:All of the matches he has won.

Typical. Just be a stubborn 5 year old who can't care about anything but his super hero. That's why I say Amrit, looks what price you pay to like Nadal and be his fan. I'm sure you are a grownup adult, yet you have to talk and reason like a kid.

raiders_of_the_lost_ark

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:07 am

Tenez wrote:How many matches has he won within the rules?

None. He is the worst rule breaker there is, and the umpires and ATP/ITF/WADA are so scared of him, that they have no cojones to call him on his rule breaking.

He is paying these governing bodies so much money under the table in bribes that they do not call even his serves out. There is a special hawkeye installed for just his matches which only allows his serves to be in. It is a giant conspiracy against other GOAT candidates that Nadal is given such preferential treatment.

His failed drug tests are never published, unlike Kutrovsky's. He is the LA of Tennis.

What else can we accuse Nadal of, Tenez? Would you care to post a list? Winking

Absolutely disgusting to have a robotic, talentless moonballer with 'extraordinary' physique as a slam champion, correct?

raiders_of_the_lost_ark wrote:That's why I say Amrit, looks what price you pay to like Nadal and be his fan. I'm sure you are a grownup adult, yet you have to talk and reason like a kid.

Look what price you have to pay. You have be in an exclusive forum where you can discuss standard Tennis stuff, and talk about death of tennis. Winking

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by raiders_of_the_lost_ark Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:40 am

laverfan wrote:
raiders_of_the_lost_ark wrote:That's why I say Amrit, looks what price you pay to like Nadal and be his fan. I'm sure you are a grownup adult, yet you have to talk and reason like a kid.

Look what price you have to pay. You have be in an exclusive forum where you can discuss standard Tennis stuff, and talk about death of tennis. Winking

1. You are making it sound too bad LF as if I had no choice. Is it the case in reality? Nope. Leaving 606v2 was my choice and I never regret about this decision. The way the moderators and admins behaved on that forum, I don't think I miss being there. They may not me miss either and I don't have to care about it. After that day I only logged into 606v2 was the day after Murray's US open 2013 win and only because I wanted to congratulate CC and I just sent him a PM.

2. The way you post comments here, and they way you address posters and their comments, its quite clear you don't come here as a poster who wants to talk and discuss things. You come here as some 'outsider' who just wants to peep into what we are talking about and have a dig at us. You have never regarded us ( the initial old member of OTF) a your fellow posters as you may be doing for 606v2. You still haven't made yourself a part of this forum, though you are one of the regular posters. This is disappointing frankly.

raiders_of_the_lost_ark

Back to top Go down

Post by wilson_nxt Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:52 am

wilson_nxt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down