Our Tennis Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» I Just Can't Help Believing!
Decoding Amri's Jinxes: Nobody saw it coming but Nadal did, that's why he lost. EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 9:00 pm by noleisthebest

» The Bullshit of Rafael Nadal
Decoding Amri's Jinxes: Nobody saw it coming but Nadal did, that's why he lost. EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 12:15 am by Daniel2

» Why Trump's 'tough' stance on radical Islam... could lead to more terrorism
Decoding Amri's Jinxes: Nobody saw it coming but Nadal did, that's why he lost. EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:32 am by Daniel2

» Missing Madeline 10 years on..
Decoding Amri's Jinxes: Nobody saw it coming but Nadal did, that's why he lost. EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:31 am by Daniel2

» '15 Dubious Weak Era Records'
Decoding Amri's Jinxes: Nobody saw it coming but Nadal did, that's why he lost. EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:06 am by Daniel2

» AO 2024 - Sinner baby!!
Decoding Amri's Jinxes: Nobody saw it coming but Nadal did, that's why he lost. EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:05 am by Daniel2

» Paris Masters
Decoding Amri's Jinxes: Nobody saw it coming but Nadal did, that's why he lost. EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 9:47 pm by noleisthebest

» Alvarez could bring me back to tennis
Decoding Amri's Jinxes: Nobody saw it coming but Nadal did, that's why he lost. EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 10:25 am by raiders_of_the_lost_ark

» IDEMOOOOOOO! ! ! !
Decoding Amri's Jinxes: Nobody saw it coming but Nadal did, that's why he lost. EmptyMon Sep 11, 2023 9:47 am by noleisthebest

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Decoding Amri's Jinxes: Nobody saw it coming but Nadal did, that's why he lost.

+5
noleisthebest
luvsports!
Tenez
N2D2L
SayonaRa
9 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Decoding Amri's Jinxes: Nobody saw it coming but Nadal did, that's why he lost. Empty Decoding Amri's Jinxes: Nobody saw it coming but Nadal did, that's why he lost.

Post by SayonaRa Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:01 pm

No one REALLY expected Stan to win (except perhaps FK) even after the guy made it to WTF and dethroned Djoko within just 3 months. But Stan signified so little threat that amri didn’t even bother jinxing him Sunday. Big mistake.
By contrast, Fed losing form with advancing age and carrying a nagging back issue still inspires fear in many nadal fans. It’s so good to see amri still so much in awe of Fed’s greatness that she believes the old champ can beat her idol last Friday. So she was jinxing Fed like her life depended on it, further reinforcing the jinxes with the blisters excuses etc.
My point is: we so often hear nadal fan’s tireless weak era, h2h and other mindless arguments aiming to denigrate Roger and elevate nadal.  But the truth I see is that they STILL fear the one who’s been popularly anointed the true and test GOAT. Much felt attention and envy from nadal fans towards the Old Man is testament to the fact that the awesome champion may be down but FAR from out.  Magic  Bubbly  Big Grin 
As a side note, while nadal fans are scared witless of Fed, Nadal himself knows better who he fears. Not Fed, he fears Warwrinka. He was actually completely consumed by that fear from beginning to end in the Sunday final because he knew his own game/form wouldn’t quite measure up vs Stan, the New Man. Thumbs Up 

SayonaRa

Back to top Go down

Decoding Amri's Jinxes: Nobody saw it coming but Nadal did, that's why he lost. Empty Re: Decoding Amri's Jinxes: Nobody saw it coming but Nadal did, that's why he lost.

Post by N2D2L Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:05 pm

Well actually now Nadal is in permanent decline, every single match he plays is a huge challenge.

N2D2L

Back to top Go down

Decoding Amri's Jinxes: Nobody saw it coming but Nadal did, that's why he lost. Empty Re: Decoding Amri's Jinxes: Nobody saw it coming but Nadal did, that's why he lost.

Post by SayonaRa Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:19 pm

Sure didn't look that way before he met Stan. Laugh 
But a good early for jinxing. Lots to defend from now He'd need all the luck he can get.

SayonaRa

Back to top Go down

Post by N2D2L Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:21 pm

I don't understand why people say 'lots to defend' as a negative?
It doesn't actually mean anything for this year apart from the fact he's going to be seeded high for a bit even if he does badly.

N2D2L

Back to top Go down

Post by N2D2L Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:24 pm

SR wrote:Sure didn't look that way before he met Stan. Laugh 
He was lucky Tomic was injured. Then lucky Monfils played badly. Then Nishikori outplayed him, lucky to get through that. Then Dimi could have easily beaten him, just luck he missed on SP. Then he was lucky Fed had a back injury. Then he got destroyed by Stan in the final, despite being at 100% all throughout the match.
QED permanent decline

N2D2L

Back to top Go down

Post by SayonaRa Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:40 am

Stop trolling. 

I'm saying Fed remains the GOAT while nadal sinks below expectation.

You didn't even bother to read my thread. Yeah you bragged that nadal gave a "blistering performance" vs Fed but now claiming "he is in permanent decline" just 2 days later when he lost to a player unexpectedly.  Laugh 

If you can't handle comments exposing your idol being nothing but an over-rated and disrespectful hunk prone to foul play due to his OBVIOUS lack of game/talent, then don't response,OK?

SayonaRa

Back to top Go down

Post by N2D2L Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:01 am

The fact he got to a Grand Slam Final despite being in permanent decline is stunning- I think you are right though that he was consumed by fear of facing Stan Wawrinka in the final; makes perfect sense.

N2D2L

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:33 am

What do you make of the fact nadal is absolutely incapable of winning while slightly below par. I have seen Federer, even Stan winning slams while not being at their best.

Weather strategic MTO or not it was too clear again how it affects a player with talent as Stan was all over the place that MTO and he struggled closing a match out...even v what seemed to be an injured opponent. Imagine if Nadal had played full speed from then on? It would have been a straight 4 or 5 setter. MTOs are much more annoying when we (the players) suspect them to be strategic. If a player who typically doesn't take MTO takes one, then there is clearly a concern for his opponent and though it may affe ct him, knowing it was NOT for disrupting his rhythm, is much easier to take than knowing it is to upset him.

Connors won a few slams he would have clearly lost if it was not for constantly trying to upset his opponent and take him out of his zone.

We as spectator can actually appreciate how a player reacts under such circumstances but frankly, it's ugly behaviour.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by N2D2L Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:35 am

He beat Dimitrov, and he was way way way below par.

N2D2L

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:51 am

Julia Santamaria wrote:He beat Dimitrov, and he was way way way below par.
Not as below par as he would be without his doctors and their chemistry. So you cannot have it both ways cause Dimi is much more talented than Nadal. He doesn't need to break a leg, or his back to win a match.

Will you admit that Nadal looked pretty close to his best in that first set v Stan and yet was close to lose it 61?

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by N2D2L Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:06 am

You were the one talking about how Nadal was below par in the first set against Stan?

Nadal nearly broke back at 3-5, but Stan was too good in the key moments of the 1st set. And I don't see how it was close to 6-1, Stan only had his BP in one game.

N2D2L

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:32 am

Wasn't at his very best in that first set but still much fitter than Stan, moving much quicker and hitting the ball much harder.....so...what does that tell you, talent wise?

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by SayonaRa Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:46 am

Julia Santamaria wrote:He beat Dimitrov, and he was way way way below par.

Yes, the faker was useless and scared, that's for sure. That's why he managed to beat Dimi only with the help of the blister  & time violation GAMESMANSHIP. 

You still haven't answer my question, if he's that good and talented, why does he need so much help from foul play and breaking all the rules to win? WHY?

SayonaRa

Back to top Go down

Post by SayonaRa Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:55 am

Tenez wrote:Dimi is much more talented than Nadal. He doesn't need to break a leg, or his back to win a match.
 Laugh  Thumbs Up  Add Rosol, Darcis, Warwrinka......

Many more will expose nadal's lack of talent soon. That's getting very easy to do because his magic potion is failing him as he ages very rapidly.

SayonaRa

Back to top Go down

Post by N2D2L Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:34 pm

Nadal is a better sportsman than Federer.

N2D2L

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:37 pm

Julia Santamaria wrote:Nadal is a better sportsman than Federer.
Maybe but I am a better poster than you!  Winking 

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by luvsports! Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:26 pm

Julia Santamaria wrote:You were the one talking about how Nadal was below par in the first set against Stan?

Nadal nearly broke back at 3-5, but Stan was too good in the key moments of the 1st set. And I don't see how it was close to 6-1, Stan only had his BP in one game.

He actually had a break point or 2 to go up 2 breaks for 5-1.

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

Post by luvsports! Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:28 pm

In what way is Nadal a better sportsman?

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

Post by SayonaRa Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:17 pm

If only.  Hug 
Federer, Federer, Federer......all you've done with this wishful and baseless claim is to show how awe-inspiring the one with the most slams still is. You've just proven my point!

The only other thing nadal does better than Roger, besides cheating mid-match, is pose in those cheap Armani underwear ads.  Run

SayonaRa

Back to top Go down

Post by SayonaRa Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:22 pm

Tenez wrote:
Bwhahahahahahaha Laugh  Laugh   Hug 

You are. They're kicking themselves now for banning you at V2.

SayonaRa

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:01 pm

SR wrote:
Tenez wrote:
Bwhahahahahahaha Laugh  Laugh   Hug 

You are. They're kicking themselves now for banning you at V2.
Thanks SR!  Hug 

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by N2D2L Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:47 pm

LS,  do you want me to do a Federer post, as people write about Nadal on here?

N2D2L

Back to top Go down

Post by N2D2L Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:48 pm

Tenez wrote:
Ducking away from responding to to my reply though... Winking

N2D2L

Back to top Go down

Post by luvsports! Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:00 pm

No thanks maybe a PM?

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

Post by N2D2L Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:04 pm

I will probably post it here rather than PM, as long as people keep in mind that it's meant to be an imitation to show how easy constructing these attacks are.

N2D2L

Back to top Go down

Post by N2D2L Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:02 pm

Earlier someone asked why I think Roger Federer is a worse sportsman than Rafael Nadal. In reality they are both pretty horrific, but Frauderer probably shades it in his disgusting gamesmanship. Here just a few of many examples.

Firstly HE IS THE ONLY PLAYER I HAVE EVER SEE SWEARING AT AN UMPIRE. I'm not making this stuff up. I have seen many players get angry at the umpire, but swearing at the umpire?? Only Roger Federer could do that, and for barely any reason too. Del Potro's challenge was not even successful, and Federer could have easily chosen to talk the umpire respectfully.
But instead what does he do? He tells the umpire 'I don't give a shit what you say' DISGRACEFUL
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koTTY3QuLcQ

But it gets even worse!!!
Not only does this pathetic excuse for a sportsman swear and abuse the officials with his bad language, he also swears at his opponent. I HAVE NEVER SEEN A PLAYER SWEAR AT HIS OPPONENT LIKE THIS BEFORE. Not in tennis anyway, Federer really does bring tennis into disrepute with this disgraceful play.
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ThfTKULMIw
And after this, Federer fans still think that with a straight face they can defend him winning a sportsmanship award, just because NIKE and ATP have put pressure on players to vote for Roger so that tennis makes more money. ROFLMAO LaughLaugh
I don't know what's funnier, Frauderer worshippers thinking the sportsmanship award isn't controlled by money and the ATP, or people thinking Roger isn't one of the worst sportsmen of our times.

But we're not even started yet, if we're on a list of things Roger has done which is disgraceful. He has attempted PURE CHEATING, yes I repeat PURE CHEATING on court against his equally pathetic rivals who owns him.

Federer here tried to CHEAT by tricking the umpire by pointing to the wrong mark. The mark he is pointing to is nowhere near the one it shows on Hawkeye, and we can even see from the video the ball was well in, far away from the mark Roger was trying to cheat with. But will that stop this cheat? NO, OF COURSE IT WON'T.

What's funny is Roger still lost the match LaughLaughLaugh
He tried to cheat, yet Nadal handed Roger's ass on a plate LMFAO
Answer me SR, how comes Roger tried to cheat and trick the umpire, and still managed to get humiliated LOL

But it's not just rude behaviour towards the umpire and opponents Roger is guilty of, this guy also abuses the crowd.
Look at this video of Frauderer screaming at the crowd: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7R8VI6kSV5A
Even in football I don't see players scream at the crowd like that, not normally anyway. Once again Federer bringing the sport into disrepute.

As for MTOs, Nadal is bad, but Roger on his day is probably much worse. I mean his naive thick fans still believe the BS Roger fed them at Wimby 2012, pretending to have a back injury wearing a vest, before winning the tournament Laugh:laugh:There's no doubt Federer made up this nonsense to try and take pressure of himself, including his disgraceful MTO against Malisse that he falsely apologised for.
Even during his prime Roger used to take fake MTOs to try and gain an advantage, against Safin in the Australian Open he said he had a 'back injury' Where did that disappear to :laugh Laugh
Against Canas in 2007 he was losing so took a MTO to 'retape his foot-blisters'- pathetic antics which were later copied Rafael Nadull in 2014 :laugh:And let's not forget the 'leg message' against Nalbandian in Masters 2005, he still lost though despite his cheatin :laugh:Credit to Laverfan for doing the research into Frauderer's antics of MTOs on 606v2.

So does this cheating fraud have any defenders left :laugh:Only his naive followers will still stick with this pathetic figure who is bloated by ATP and NIKE in interests of money, infact the only people who can really stand behind his disgraceful actions have... well how can I put it... a mental disability. Big Grin

N2D2L

Back to top Go down

Post by N2D2L Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:05 pm

Just keep in mind what that above post is meant to be.

N2D2L

Back to top Go down

Post by luvsports! Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:15 pm

Is that your post?
Wow, lotta vitriol there.

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

Post by N2D2L Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:19 pm

Looks like the imitation was perfect then...

N2D2L

Back to top Go down

Post by luvsports! Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:21 pm

Well not if you are referring to me it isn't, far from it. For some on here much closer to the mark.

So is that your post? Few things I dispute btw Winking

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

Post by N2D2L Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:27 pm

luvsports! wrote:Well not if you are referring to me it isn't, far from it.
LS, of course it was not of you lol. You are certainly one of the more balanced Federer fans I have seen across forums.

For some on here much closer to the mark.
Very very close to the mark, infact some would argue that Hawkeye shows it right on the mark. Winking

So is that your post? Few things I dispute btw Winking
WHAT DO YOU DISPUTE??? I can't believe naive Frauderer worshippers are becoming even more deluded than Nadull fan boys ROFLMAO Laugh:laugh:There's NOTHING disputable, the fact is you have to open your eyes and accept Federer is a massive cheat  Big Grin Big Grin 

^Imagine that type of reply, 24/7, with 6 posters all backing each other up and repeating the same thing.

N2D2L

Back to top Go down

Post by luvsports! Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:48 pm

Hug I won't quote a classic Bill Withers song JS ;)but I deffo see your point!

1) I thought and still think that was pretty ott from feds. Delpo took over 10 seconds to challenge but Feds responded tactlessly and churlishly. Similar thing to when he called djoko's winner "a lucky shot". 

2) I don't see too much wrong with yelling at the crowd, again heat of the moment thing, perhaps could of handled it better. Or he could of taken the djoko route by swearing in serbian at the crowd IW '11 vs rafa or ferrer firing a tennis ball at a crying baby!

3) No complaints there, ala soderling vs nadal in rome 09. Could ahve been a genuine mistake mind but if not, bad feds! 

4) the link didn't work but was that when feds said to murray, "you f*****g stopped" ?? That was wrong again, but heat of the moment stuff, nobody is perfect, but yes poor form.

5) The malisse thing was proper legit, that's silly. Same again for wtf's 05. Can't say I know enough about the others. 

Seriously though 3rd time. That is your post yes? It's just it wreaks of socal!

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:51 pm

You see JS I agree with the points you make of Federer. Unlike you I can see the truth.....whereas you cannot see the most important fact:

Federer is a 1000 times more talented than Nadal..while everybody sees it.

That;s the difference between Federer and Nadal fans is that we are ojective, Nadal fans aren't. As simple as that.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by luvsports! Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:55 pm

No tenez! See you cannot make these generalisations! It does not add credence to your theory one iota. 

All of us to an extent I think keep the windscreen wipers off, but in certain things I think Amri defends rafa to the hilt more than say me, SB or tenez does. 
Nothing wrong with that mind.

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

Post by N2D2L Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:56 pm

luvposrts! wrote:That is your post yes?
It is my post to imitate the Nadal haters on here, as I said.
If you look closely I also insult Nadal when I can, so I think you can safely guess it is not my opinion Winking

As for your analysis (of the main post), I think personally it's pretty fair, but if I so wanted I could continue to post in that manner, attacking  your posts with overused smiley faces, abbreviations, tenuous links, gaps in logic etc.

Last edited by Julia Santamaria on Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

N2D2L

Back to top Go down

Post by N2D2L Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:57 pm

Federer is a 1000 times more talented than Nadal..while everybody sees it.

That;s the difference between Federer and Nadal fans is that we are ojective, Nadal fans aren't. As simple as that.
Tenez are you mocking yourself here lol

I will assume this post is being ironic Winking

N2D2L

Back to top Go down

Post by N2D2L Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:59 pm

Tenez wrote:You see JS I agree with the points you make of Federer.
^This post by you by the way is a mistruth, I have made a similar post before with the same links, and you defended Roger and said that despite getting a bit OTT Roger was 'principally right.'

N2D2L

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:00 pm

luvsports! wrote:Hug I won't quote a classic Bill Withers song JS ;)but I deffo see your point!

1) I thought and still think that was pretty ott from feds. Delpo took over 10 seconds to challenge but Feds responded tactlessly and churlishly. Similar thing to when he called djoko's winner "a lucky shot". 
things happen in the hit of the moment. For me I don't mind them cause they are spontaneous. I am much less forgiving when it is a calculated move...like taking 10s to check a mark or simply take a strategic MTO. And it is a fact that it was a lucky shot from Djoko, more so a nothing-to-lose-anymore shot! even Djoko admitted it.  

4) the link didn't work but was that when feds said to murray, "you f*****g stopped" ?? That was wrong again, but heat of the moment stuff, nobody is perfect, but yes poor form.
Again Fed is at the receiving end not the one starting the argument.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by N2D2L Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:03 pm

OK here we go from 'I agree with you JS' to a full scale defence.

The funny thing is I though LS's analysis was actually correct, but it is funny to see you go back on yourself.
BTW you left our PM debate half-finished, let us see if you can debate without the knowledge that many people will come and back you up... if you have the guts!!! smiley

N2D2L

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:04 pm

Julia Santamaria wrote:
^This post by you by the way is a mistruth, I have made a similar post before with the same links, and you defended Roger and said that despite getting a bit OTT Roger was 'principally right.'

Yes I defend it again here above but I can understand that Fed annoys some on many regards. I am not trying to shove Fed down the throat of those who do not like him. ...whereas you are trying to make us see Nadal the way you do....while completely refusing to consider our views one second.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:07 pm

Julia Santamaria wrote:OK here we go from 'I agree with you JS' to a full scale defence.

The funny thing is I though LS's analysis was actually correct, but it is funny to see you go back on yourself.
BTW you left our PM debate half-finished, let us see if you can debate without the knowledge that many people will come and back you up... if you have the guts!!! smiley

It's not half finished..it's you again who do not want to see the end of it. Post it here in the open and you will see. I closed your door once again!..but opened an other one to keep arguing.

Last edited by Tenez on Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by N2D2L Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:07 pm

Tenez wrote:
Julia Santamaria wrote:

Yes I defend it again here above but I can understand that Fed annoys some on many regards. I am not trying to shove Fed down the throat of those who do not like him. ...whereas you are trying to make us see Nadal the way you do....while completely refusing to consider our views one second.
No the difference is there are simply more people on here attacking Nadal than Federer, if it was the other way round you'd defend Fed more often, and another impression can be created.

N2D2L

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:09 pm

not true, I was not defending Federer on v2 or anywhere else. I just try to explain his attitude which frankly has not shoked many over the last 10 years.

I can't remember heard him being booed like Nadal last Sunday for instance.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by N2D2L Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:11 pm

Tenez wrote:
It's not half finished..it's you again who do not want to see the end of it.
Oh please, you responded to some minor point in the article; saying which players he is more likely to take a MTO against, and I replied that there could also be a similar argument for why he would take MTOs against fitter players (giving some examples), and you had nothing to reply. Either way it was not really responding to anything, there was only one line in the whole piece indicating which type of players he would/ would not take MTOs against.

Tenez wrote:
Post it here in the open and you will see. I closed your doors once again!
You want that, so that you have 100 people defending and repeating your every line! For once debate without that, and I will keep my promise... if there is any point you have made that you feel 'trumps' my argument... I will post it out to the other 2 of you.

N2D2L

Back to top Go down

Post by N2D2L Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:12 pm

Tenez wrote:
I can't remember heard him being booed like Nadal last Sunday for instance.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-e-Ud-ly04

N2D2L

Back to top Go down

Post by luvsports! Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:13 pm

He got booed for smashing his racket in miami 09 vs djokovic.

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

Post by N2D2L Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:13 pm

luvsports! wrote:He got booed for smashing his racket in miami 09 vs djokovic.
Snap!

N2D2L

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:22 pm

but he is booed cause it a hot day and people were having fun. Not as a way to say "you cheat" like last Sunday!...very different.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:34 pm

I love a bit of racquet smashing as it just shows passion, and remember that one from Fed quite well.
The crowd did boo him, and I thought, wow, will this be the first time ever that the crowd will support Nole over Fed...but no, as soon as he sat on the chair to calm down and then stood up, the crowd cheered for him again, they saw the passion and loved it as well.
Fed is no saint, but his temper outbursts more harmed him than his opponents.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by N2D2L Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:36 pm

Tenez wrote:but he is booed cause it a hot day and people were having fun.
'Federer fan blames hot weather for Roger getting booed'

N2D2L

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum