Our Tennis Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» I Just Can't Help Believing!
The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 9:00 pm by noleisthebest

» The Bullshit of Rafael Nadal
The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 12:15 am by Daniel2

» Why Trump's 'tough' stance on radical Islam... could lead to more terrorism
The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:32 am by Daniel2

» Missing Madeline 10 years on..
The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:31 am by Daniel2

» '15 Dubious Weak Era Records'
The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:06 am by Daniel2

» AO 2024 - Sinner baby!!
The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:05 am by Daniel2

» Paris Masters
The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 9:47 pm by noleisthebest

» Alvarez could bring me back to tennis
The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 10:25 am by raiders_of_the_lost_ark

» IDEMOOOOOOO! ! ! !
The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2023 9:47 am by noleisthebest

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

The doping program joke of the ITF!!!

+16
truffin1
wilson_nxt
luvsports!
gallery play
sphairistike
legendkillar
laverfan
SayonaRa
Larry Ellison
raiders_of_the_lost_ark
reckoner
TimRuffin
CommonSense
Veejay
noleisthebest
Tenez
20 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: The doping program joke of the ITF!!!

Post by Tenez Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:07 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b01ktf7y/The_Race_that_Shocked_the_World/

Excellent programme...an eye opener about sport today!

Tenez

Back to top Go down

The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: The doping program joke of the ITF!!!

Post by CommonSense Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:12 pm

noleisthebest wrote:That would be great! Where are you?
I'll be in Wimbers for the Olympic final Big Grin can't wait!!!

Spain. Kind of grounded here (work) until later this year.

Lucky you. I gather it's not far for you to travel from home to London? Was it hard to get those tickets?

CommonSense

Back to top Go down

Post by CommonSense Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:19 pm

Veejay wrote:Nadal is full of shit..he was injured at Wimbledon?
What a crock of shit!!

A poster at v2 said that he passed the drug test in Feb. this year. Is that true?

Wasn't there a rumor that he failed one around the wtf and was told to take off the entire month of Feb.?

CommonSense

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:25 pm

CommonSense wrote:
noleisthebest wrote:That would be great! Where are you?
I'll be in Wimbers for the Olympic final Big Grin can't wait!!!

Spain. Kind of grounded here (work) until later this year.

Lucky you. I gather it's not far for you to travel from home to London? Was it hard to get those tickets?

yes, I'm just half an hour away -45 mins (depending on how fast the train is) from central London; (when they build this fast link it should be much quicker, can't wait smiley ). I got the ticket through the ballot. So it was easy for those who won and difficult for those who didn't.
At least you must be having some kind of summer in Spain. Here: rain, rain rain and more rain. I can't remember ever it being so sun/blue sky free....had my boots resoled last week....just in case :shock:

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:26 pm

CommonSense wrote:
What a crock of shit!!

A poster at v2 said that he passed the drug test in Feb. this year. Is that true?

Wasn't there a rumor that he failed one around the wtf and was told to take off the entire month of Feb.?

must be a Nadal fan, then Winking

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:36 pm

CommonSense wrote:
What a crock of shit!!

He was tested just after the French skits aired
No one knows what the outcome of tests are,we know they get tested but the results aren't released
People are only assuming that the tests are negative

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by CommonSense Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:51 pm

It was Legenkillar who said it. Is he a nadal fan? I don't really know him but I respect his style. So I didn't want to challenge him for proof of the result.

I know the result couldn't have been positive bc nadal was a nervous wreck later at IW and couldn't concentrate in a final vs fed when all the damp conditions suited him.

Do you think if he does pull out of Oly it's to avoid the drug test? I hate to be unfair to the guy but what else could we base our view on other than the consistent pattern of injuries his past history? this is a repeat like last AO when he also cried injuries, problem with racket change, the whole works, but ended up running like a maniac for almost 6 hrs? :scratch:

CommonSense

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:54 pm

CommonSense wrote:It was Legenkillar who said it. Is he a nadal fan? I don't really know him but I respect his style. So I didn't want to challenge him for proof of the result.

I know the result couldn't have been positive bc nadal was a nervous wreck later at IW and couldn't concentrate in a final vs fed when all the damp conditions suited him.

Do you think if he does pull out of Oly it's to avoid the drug test? I hate to be unfair to the guy but what else could we base our view on other than the consistent pattern of injuries his past history? this is a repeat like last AO when he also cried injuries, problem with racket change, the whole works, but ended up running like a maniac for almost 6 hrs? :scratch:

LK is a Nadal fan. Not a frantic one, but is surrounded by them there, so lost the little bit of sanity he may have had while Tenez and I were around Winking

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:56 pm

CommonSense wrote:

no idea, don't think so. I don't think he'll win it either. the weather is looking miserable, so hopefully it will be played with the roof closed, one week only, grass fresh, best of 3 until the final _ final best of 5; so he will be a lot more beatable by guys who CAN play on grass.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by CommonSense Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:14 pm

LK is a Nadal fan. Not a frantic one, but is surrounded by them there, so lost the little bit of sanity he may have had while Tenez and I were around Winking[/quote]

OMG, I had no idea! I think I've said some pretty damaging stuff about nadal there, like "nadal is the biggest fraud in tennis history". He'd challenge me but in a cool way that leaves room for a civil conversation.

CommonSense

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:27 pm

so long as you don't say Nadal is the death of tennis, you're fine Winking

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:11 pm

CommonSense wrote:LK is a Nadal fan. Not a frantic one, but is surrounded by them there, so lost the little bit of sanity he may have had while Tenez and I were around Winking

OMG, I had no idea! I think I've said some pretty damaging stuff about nadal there, like "nadal is the biggest fraud in tennis history". He'd challenge me but in a cool way that leaves room for a civil conversation.[/quote]

I think LK is not really a Nadal fan but many who are not fans are simply scared to be categorised as an anti-Nadal, so they do their best to show a "balanced" view, not realising that Nadal's behaviour on and off court is completely unbalanced, very extreme in fact.

My point is that one cannot be objective and support, condone a player like Nadal.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:27 pm

Kaia Kaepi, the physically enhanced tennis player from Estonia, pulls out of the Olympics due to "injury"

http://gossip.ee/images/articles/main_pic/13517/mega/kaia_kanepi_scanpix.jpg?1317725985

AM I getting paranoid here, or is it odd that players are being injured for once in a lifetime event just like that?
She skipped Wimbledon, as well. Better that than to be thrashed in the 2nd round Winking

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by TimRuffin Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:30 pm

CommonSense wrote:
What a crock of shit!!

I've finaly have some time to post this and was asked to elaborate on what i know about that rumor... so here it is-- take it for what it's worth..

VeeJay and Common know me from another forum and know my background in sports marketing for many years.. I am retired but still am friends with many at IMG who absorbed the company I was with years ago. I was speaking with a friend who is highup in the company shortly after the WTF and he said the team that handles Nadal was in turmoil as tests from the WTF on Nadal had come back as suspicious. His exact words to me were one test came back elevated beyond reasonable explanation and a second the same but not as much. Basically he described to me that if not an outright proof of doping, whatever they tested for was too high to be natural and that the ATP/ITF were in full blown coverup mode. That Nadal and his team were told it would be kept private, that he would be allowed to play the Australian but he needed to take all of Februay off to "get clean"..

Now-- a couple of things before I go further... 1. Nadal had already announced his schedule and February was open, so I mentioned this to my friend "how is that punishment when he's already taking February off" and he agreed "it was basically a joke slap on the wrist, but meant more as a warning-- when you come back to tour after your Feb break you better be clean.. 2. The only "proof" I can offer is I told the above to VeeJay at this time which he can back me up on......... and this is before things started happening that make it all fall into place..

So all of a sudden, as we all know, Nadal comes into Australian acting very strange... talking about having to take Feb off becasue of an injury that popped out of nowhere but wouldn't affect him while he played in the Australian, acting aggravaed about all type of things in the press, complainig about Federer, the ATP,etc.......... Knowing what I had been told-- it seemed awefully coincidental that this February time off was such a big deal to Nadal and he was acting strangly.........Maybe it is what it is- completely innoncent, but a case can be made that he was acting like something had happened behind the scenes.. Certainly VeeJay and I felt that it was related to the WTF rumor.

Now fast forward to Indian Well and Miami, I am talking to my friend and he is saying the "shit is still hitting the fan" The ATP/ITF are in a battle with Nadal's camp becasue they want to do extra testing, the camp is refusing,etc... and that Nadals camp basically was "blackmailing" the ATP by saying "if you bust Nadal we will expose that you covered it up and it will bring down the sport.. either way Nadal would be busted, but if they said that it would also bring down the sport" AS my friend put it- the officials had reallized the had "made a deal with the devil" and had lost their power over him... the feeling was he was going to break the agreement and dope again......... Toni was coming out saying strange stuff about they'll never catch Nadal or he won't ever fail a test, not "he's never done drugs,etc" which again- if you believe the conspricity theory could be Toni thumbing his nose at the ATP by taunting them.

Again, Vee Jay can back me up that I told him about this before some of those things happened....

So- we all know that Nadal looked avg at best for the next few weeks and suddenly pulled out of Miami for his famous knee treatments.......... Again, put two and two together- could be innocent, but knowing what I was told,,, my feeling was that Nadal realized that he was not going to be able to win while clean, and was basically thumbing his nose at the ATP/ITF and going back to the dope.. The fact he went for his ppr treatments which many know result in elevated tests (so you can hide the doping or explain the test fail away) seems to back this up. My friend said they were all duped......

We also know that other rumors, the French skits, etc all were coming out at this time which to me - indicates that there were leaks to what I was told and it was starting to boil over.

Since then, I haven't been told aobut any testing,etc... and I haven't wanted to spread the rumors, but I see it has leaked on a couple of sites, and wanted to at least lay it out there. I have no proof, just take it for what it's worth- whether you beleive it or not is up to you..

The only other thing I will say as back up and again it's just my word and the word of VeeJays that I told him all htis- he can back me up that I also know about Federer leaving IMG and some other player information long before it became public. so it lends credibility to my source..

TimRuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:49 pm

Haha Ruffin,I beat you to it!! But its good that you're confirming it!

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by TimRuffin Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:04 pm

Veejay wrote:Haha Ruffin,I beat you to it!! But its good that you're confirming it!

ur too quick for me :-) Actually, I didn't even see your original post, I just was responding to common sense and knowing I had said I would tell what I know.. I just read your post and it's literly word for word like mine!! lol.... which at least shows we are recounting the same info the way we heard it...

the whole thing disgusts me, but as you know from your experience, and my experience from years in the sport of boxing world... people are 100% naive to what is going on behind the scenes.. They think sports are these pure human endeavors, but don't realize the NFl, NBA,ATP whoever- are huge moneymaking businesses- and that's what it is a business......... and people do crazy things for money. Officials turn their heads, etc. Some of the stories i know behind the greatest boxers ever, greatest matches ever, would shock people,just shock them--- but in the sports world- it's no big deal- it's just business as usual and what has and always will be done.

The only way to clean it up is when the customer rebels and it costs the sports owners money--- as in American baseball.. Everyone knew the steroid problem and could care less until the public finally broke out of it's slumber and started freaking out.... Then the pocketbooks started talking and teh sport reacted. In tennis, the avg fan just doesn't care.. so nothing will change until they do.

Last edited by TimRuffin on Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

TimRuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:09 pm

Yes very interesting. The thing is that nowadays conspiracies are much more credible than reality.

It's easier to believe your story than believing tennis players can line up 2 or 3 5-setters in a row of 15-shot average rallies !!!...if it wasn't for the fact we can check the latter!

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:19 pm

Tim, thanks a lot for the update. I never doubted for a millisecond Winking

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:31 pm

Tim, how does the draw fixing conspiracy fit into what you many/may not know about it?

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by TimRuffin Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:02 am

I've never been told any info on draw rigging, but it wouldn't surprise me. IMO though- if rigged it benefitted Nadal the most which gives me pause becasue Federer is the biggest moneymaker/draw by far and IMG makes far more from him or did, than Nadal- so if their hand was in it (they own many tournaments and are silenty invested in many otherS) I would have thought the smarter move woudl be to guarantee a Fed/Nadal semifinal at least and still get your probable Nadal/Djokov final or even better a Federer/Djoko final..

Like eveyrone else though, I know the statiistics/probabilities tell us soemthing is up.

The big rigged draw though I can't say for sure because there are conflicting reasons why it does make sense and why it doesnt, but I absolutely think that when they can- promoters are lining the draws in the early rounds to at least smooth the path of the top players. How often does Nadal get the big hitters that can trouble him early? Never.. Rosol no one in their right mind saw coming so he doesn't count. I actually think that the powers that be see Nadal as the most vulnerable early on and against certain players so they may give him the easiest early path. Fed and Djoko are more apt to be guaranteed not to be upset.. but at the same time, they both could very well be getting help to.

TimRuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:05 am

Interesting....
I noticed players have started to be more vocal about their frustrations (those Belgian players complaining about dopers getting away with it), then some moaning about the inconvenience of being tested , equal pay, Courier about Nadal gamesmanship, Strakhovski about low pay for early rounds...
I don't remember anything like this in the past.

Look forward to the next instalment smiley

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:22 am

benefitted Nadal the most which gives me pause becasue Federer is the biggest moneymaker/draw

=========================================

I think there are 2 kinds of deals. The long term ones (Rolex, Lindt, etc....) with which IMG most probably made more and better deals than Nadal and the more short term but more lucrative ones (Nike, Wilson, Babolat) who are much more implicated in the running of the game. They rule the ATP (like Adam Helfant was Nike VP). And I think Nadal was selling more shirts and racquets than Federer, especially after 2006/7 cause the market is essentially driven by fans and young fans are essentially those who drive the market while the more mature type appreciating Federer a bit more woudl be slightly less reluctant to buy another painted job racquet, or the latest shirt from Fed. I am saying that Fed's market was guaranteed anyway....whereas Nadal was the new one.

But bottom line, for Nike, it was not Nadal v Fed, it was Nadal Fed v Murray Djoko. So they did not care who would win between Nadal and Federer they did not want to spoil that possible final. And they knew Federer would get there..but were less sure about Nadal, outside the FO.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by CommonSense Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:29 pm

noleisthebest wrote:so long as you don't say Nadal is the death of tennis, you're fine Winking

:lol: :lol:

CommonSense

Back to top Go down

Post by CommonSense Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:37 pm

TimRuffin wrote:
CommonSense wrote:
What a crock of shit!!

I've finaly have some time to post this and was asked to elaborate on what i know about that rumor... so here it is-- take it for what it's worth..

VeeJay and Common know me from another forum and know my background in sports marketing for many years.. I am retired but still am friends with many at IMG who absorbed the company I was with years ago. I was speaking with a friend who is highup in the company shortly after the WTF and he said the team that handles Nadal was in turmoil as tests from the WTF on Nadal had come back as suspicious. His exact words to me were one test came back elevated beyond reasonable explanation and a second the same but not as much. Basically he described to me that if not an outright proof of doping, whatever they tested for was too high to be natural and that the ATP/ITF were in full blown coverup mode. That Nadal and his team were told it would be kept private, that he would be allowed to play the Australian but he needed to take all of Februay off to "get clean"..

Now-- a couple of things before I go further... 1. Nadal had already announced his schedule and February was open, so I mentioned this to my friend "how is that punishment when he's already taking February off" and he agreed "it was basically a joke slap on the wrist, but meant more as a warning-- when you come back to tour after your Feb break you better be clean.. 2. The only "proof" I can offer is I told the above to VeeJay at this time which he can back me up on......... and this is before things started happening that make it all fall into place..

So all of a sudden, as we all know, Nadal comes into Australian acting very strange... talking about having to take Feb off becasue of an injury that popped out of nowhere but wouldn't affect him while he played in the Australian, acting aggravaed about all type of things in the press, complainig about Federer, the ATP,etc.......... Knowing what I had been told-- it seemed awefully coincidental that this February time off was such a big deal to Nadal and he was acting strangly.........Maybe it is what it is- completely innoncent, but a case can be made that he was acting like something had happened behind the scenes.. Certainly VeeJay and I felt that it was related to the WTF rumor.

Now fast forward to Indian Well and Miami, I am talking to my friend and he is saying the "shit is still hitting the fan" The ATP/ITF are in a battle with Nadal's camp becasue they want to do extra testing, the camp is refusing,etc... and that Nadals camp basically was "blackmailing" the ATP by saying "if you bust Nadal we will expose that you covered it up and it will bring down the sport.. either way Nadal would be busted, but if they said that it would also bring down the sport" AS my friend put it- the officials had reallized the had "made a deal with the devil" and had lost their power over him... the feeling was he was going to break the agreement and dope again......... Toni was coming out saying strange stuff about they'll never catch Nadal or he won't ever fail a test, not "he's never done drugs,etc" which again- if you believe the conspricity theory could be Toni thumbing his nose at the ATP by taunting them.

Again, Vee Jay can back me up that I told him about this before some of those things happened....

So- we all know that Nadal looked avg at best for the next few weeks and suddenly pulled out of Miami for his famous knee treatments.......... Again, put two and two together- could be innocent, but knowing what I was told,,, my feeling was that Nadal realized that he was not going to be able to win while clean, and was basically thumbing his nose at the ATP/ITF and going back to the dope.. The fact he went for his ppr treatments which many know result in elevated tests (so you can hide the doping or explain the test fail away) seems to back this up. My friend said they were all duped......

We also know that other rumors, the French skits, etc all were coming out at this time which to me - indicates that there were leaks to what I was told and it was starting to boil over.

Since then, I haven't been told aobut any testing,etc... and I haven't wanted to spread the rumors, but I see it has leaked on a couple of sites, and wanted to at least lay it out there. I have no proof, just take it for what it's worth- whether you beleive it or not is up to you..

The only other thing I will say as back up and again it's just my word and the word of VeeJays that I told him all htis- he can back me up that I also know about Federer leaving IMG and some other player information long before it became public. so it lends credibility to my source..

Hey Tim & VJ Big Grin Big Grin

Tim, thanks
for a really good report.

Stephen Wright at BR makes fun of a comment I posted there where I said that Nadal will pull out of the Olympics if he doesn’t think he’d survive the anti-doping campaign. I’ve taken the liberty to cut & paste your posts from here in reply to Stephen, for his information. I hope it’s OK. I didn’t name you as the poster and didn’t give this site as my source. What do you think?

I won’t have done that for any other rafa fan but I think Stephen has shown he’s capable of perhaps a bit more creative thinking. Although he still strongly denies that nadal is a doping suspect, I thought your account is a really good start to opening his eyes a little and perhaps the narrow-mindedness of other nadal fans.

I feel rather nostalgic of late, as I’m almost the last regular from the old bunch of Fed defenders there fighting the likes of “the real ruffin” on BR. Cry Funny thing is there are new ids popping up in my defence now & then but I don’t know who they are. Yesterday I got so fed up with “the real ruffin” I told him to shut up rather than insulting me if he had nothing relevant to say. I was surprise that nasty post is still there this morning!! :lol: He has so much crooked statements to make attacking Fed but refuses to say a word of substance when I asked him about the hottest nadal topic about his latest knee issues. :roll:

CommonSense

Back to top Go down

Post by CommonSense Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:43 pm

[quote="TimRuffin"]
Veejay wrote:Haha Ruffin,I beat you to it!! But its good that you're confirming it!

ur too quick for me :-) Actually, I didn't even see your original post, I just was responding to common sense and knowing I had said I would tell what I know.. I just read your post and it's literly word for word like mine!!

" I just read your post and it's literly word for word like mine!!" I'm lost. Where is this?

CommonSense

Back to top Go down

Post by CommonSense Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:46 pm

Tenez: And they knew Federer would get there..but were less sure about Nadal, outside the FO.[/quote]

You practically took the words out of my mouth. It dawned on
me that this is why Fed almost always gets a MUCH tougher draw in the early
rounds than rafa. I don’t mind people actually trusting Fed’s ability to make
it to the QFs and semis and give him a tougher draw. That actually
re-emphasizes the quality and superiority of his game. Rafa’s just the
opposite, he’s upset material.

But I’m intrigued by how relatively easy Fed’s draw was at W.
Was that random or not? :?:

CommonSense

Back to top Go down

Post by CommonSense Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:31 pm

CommonSense

Back to top Go down

Post by TimRuffin Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:55 pm

wow.. complete confirmation as far as I'm concerned that he was doping. I'd love to see the spin on this.

TimRuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:03 pm

TimRuffin wrote:wow.. complete confirmation as far as I'm concerned that he was doping. I'd love to see the spin on this.

Tim,
you're the man! 8)

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:52 pm

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Raise your hands if you didn't see that coming...
Theres suspicions over on THASP that Nadal may have failed a drugs test at Wimbledon,losing to Rosol and being silently banned from playing the Olympics
Apparently he was seen on a jet ski last week,snorkelling etc..thats not how one prepares for the Olympics.Seems like he already knew before he took this holiday that he wasn't going to compete
I just wish strict drug testing could scare Nadal off from returning to the ATP tour :lol: :lol:

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:33 pm

He's probably worried about the testing at the Olympics
---------------------------------------------

How true!

Back to top Go down

Post by CommonSense Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:40 pm

Veejay wrote:

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Raise your hands if you didn't see that coming...
Theres suspicions over on THASP that Nadal may have failed a drugs test at Wimbledon,losing to Rosol and being silently banned from playing the Olympics
Apparently he was seen on a jet ski last week,snorkelling etc..thats not how one prepares for the Olympics.Seems like he already knew before he took this holiday that he wasn't going to compete
I just wish strict drug testing could scare Nadal off from returning to the ATP tour :lol: :lol:

But those nadal fans who saw that coming see it only in connection with the non-existent injury. Even if they have any inkling that the pull out has anything to do with the doping test, they won't admit to it. The likes of lydian at v2 yesterday was still saying IF he doesn't feel fit (injury), he won't play Olympics matches! That all. :!: ALL his fans at the nadal fan site actually believe him when he said he has knee issues again. THEY BELIEVE HIM! NOT A SINGLE WORD ABOUT HIS FEAR OF THE DRUG TESTS!! :evil:

If he already knew it wasn't going to participate, then why did he accept to be the spanish flag bearer? They had a ceremony in which he was presented with the flag and I think he even gave a speech etc.

The other question I have is that was toni that stupid not to know in advance that there is going to be an anti-doping campaign in the oly this year? His camp must have known. Why didn't they take the necessary precaution? Why did nadal still doped for the clay season? :?:

CommonSense

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:51 pm

I was on MTL and when I mentioned that nadal is avoiding the testing, I got quickly branded as a wum.

v2 is a joke, since tenez left, it is run by lydian, HE and Amrita. There are hardly any fedfans left and if they say something then they are called conspiratory theorists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:53 pm

He is either afraid of getting caught or withdrawing cause he cant play if he is not juiced up-then he might as well just withdraw
Whatever it is,its clear that he is fit enough to play so its not because of any injuries
No injured athlete who really wants to play at the Olympics will partake in strenuous water sports risking further possible injury

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by CommonSense Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:01 pm

wow3 wrote:I was on MTL and when I mentioned that nadal is avoiding the testing, I got quickly branded as a wum.

v2 is a joke, since tenez left, it is run by lydian, HE and Amrita. There are hardly any fedfans left and if they say something then they are called conspiratory theorists.

Hey Wow3 Big Grin Big Grin

ARE you The Might Federer from JA? What does wum stand for?

I'm not scared of any of them. In fact I think they're scared of me :lol: :lol: . I haven't seen amritia for ages. She's disappeared. There was a poster called Haddie-something. She was really chummy with lydia. But when rafa crashed out of W early, I never saw her again either.

There are fedfans still there like invisiblecoolers.

CommonSense

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:16 pm

Yes CS, I am wow only aka TMF. But I have been wow for long time since 606 days.

Amrita is 'it must be love' on v2, annoying like before. I have seen few of your posts on v2 and none of them has the guts to admit things about Nadal.

LKv2, I find him quite annoying, at times he just comes with choices of insults towards other posters and thinks that he is the only knowledgable poster around.

Anyway good to see that you have started to post here regularly. If you guys (veejay,ruffin,) post here often then I will migrate here fully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:17 pm

wum- wind up merchant. The one who just stirs up the post without posting anything meaningful. As per MTL, tenez is a wum.

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:43 pm

CommonSense wrote:
The other question I have is that was toni that stupid not to know in advance that there is going to be an anti-doping campaign in the oly this year? His camp must have known. Why didn't they take the necessary precaution? Why did nadal still doped for the clay season? :?:

well, he had to win something....the results probably took a lot longer to clear, so he didn't want to risk it. I reckon he knew it all along.
I just don't know how he can live with himself like this. I'm assuming he is a mega mega star in Spain and feels loads of pressure.
BTW, assuming you're still in Spain, how has this news been received there in Spanish media?
Any suspicions yet from anybody?

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:46 pm

wow3 wrote:wum- wind up merchant. The one who just stirs up the post without posting anything meaningful. As per MTL, tenez is a wum.
oh, will you stop it with these wum things!!! who cares about MTL....they are all BALANCED Winking

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:02 pm

noleisthebest wrote:
wow3 wrote:wum- wind up merchant. The one who just stirs up the post without posting anything meaningful. As per MTL, tenez is a wum.
oh, will you stop it with these wum things!!! who cares about MTL....they are all BALANCED Winking

Very true, and it seems that no one knows more than Amazon and biscuits. Thanks tenez for forming this forum. I have never been a moderator or a founder member or admin. Tenez can you please make me a moderator here? :lol:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:41 pm

Nadal should have been doing something. There is no smoke without the fire. canal tv would not have done that advert, if there was no doubt associated with Nadal.

Why did they only chose nadal and not murray or djoko?

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:03 pm

wow3 wrote:Nadal should have been doing something. There is no smoke without the fire. canal tv would not have done that advert, if there was no doubt associated with Nadal.

Why did they only chose nadal and not murray or djoko?

Probably because they have no evidence. I'm positive Nole is clean, anyway. He's too big a hypochondriac to be messing about with stuff.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:15 pm

No time to read all but I really find interesting Nadal pulling out 2 weeks before beginning of Olympic. Surely nothing wrong the knees...cause the decision woudl have been taken right before the OG.

ANyway very tired, too much driving...good noght all.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by TimRuffin Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:30 am

i've been in touch with my source via text. He says the Nadal team at IMG has been as on edge and tightlipped than even after the WTF fail test, but he has not heard anything about another fail test after Wimbledon.. However, he also was told point blank that there is no real injury. His assumption is what we all think-- Nadal can't pass the Olympic testing and realized there wasn't enough time to have a clean body.

TimRuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by reckoner Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:48 am

Hello, found you guys!

Interesting thread, good to see people not just taking the PR line from the Nadal camp at face value.

reckoner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:17 pm

How did you find us reckoner? I have read your comments on v2, bit out of place there, no? For sure Big Grin

Welcome to tenez forum, I am the founder, admin, mod here :evil:

Back to top Go down

Post by reckoner Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:53 pm

Thanks wow3. The titles are one of the benefits of getting involved in a startup, I suppose?

Yeah v2 does get a little PC at times, but I usually enjoy the cut and thrust of debate despite that.

Found this forum indirectly through something CommonSense said.

I find it amazing that Nadal's withdrawal is just taken at face value by media - not a single sports journalist (to my knowledge) is asking any searching questions.

reckoner

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:07 pm

reckoner wrote:Thanks wow3. The titles are one of the benefits of getting involved in a startup, I suppose?

Yeah v2 does get a little PC at times, but I usually enjoy the cut and thrust of debate despite that.

Found this forum indirectly through something CommonSense said.

I find it amazing that Nadal's withdrawal is just taken at face value by media - not a single sports journalist (to my knowledge) is asking any searching questions.

Hello reckoner!

the air is rare and fresh around here. PC is strictly forbidden 8)

BTW,
we don't have any mods etc here. Good manners are enough.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by reckoner Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:38 pm

My manners are OK but my knees are AMAZING...

Hi yourself NITB, hope life is treating you well.

reckoner

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:47 pm

reckoner wrote:My manners are OK but my knees are AMAZING...

Hi yourself NITB, hope life is treating you well.

can't complain Winking

as for knees, I think, we'll see a new phrase coined in tennis jargon, so far we have been familiar with the term tennis elbow, I think "tennis knees" deserves to be put on the same pedestal after one player has suffered so much. We owe it to him and his team.

I just hope the condition is not contagious....

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next