Our Tennis Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» I Just Can't Help Believing!
It's Official: Nadal Out Of US Open - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 9:00 pm by noleisthebest

» The Bullshit of Rafael Nadal
It's Official: Nadal Out Of US Open - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 12:15 am by Daniel2

» Why Trump's 'tough' stance on radical Islam... could lead to more terrorism
It's Official: Nadal Out Of US Open - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:32 am by Daniel2

» Missing Madeline 10 years on..
It's Official: Nadal Out Of US Open - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:31 am by Daniel2

» '15 Dubious Weak Era Records'
It's Official: Nadal Out Of US Open - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:06 am by Daniel2

» AO 2024 - Sinner baby!!
It's Official: Nadal Out Of US Open - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:05 am by Daniel2

» Paris Masters
It's Official: Nadal Out Of US Open - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 9:47 pm by noleisthebest

» Alvarez could bring me back to tennis
It's Official: Nadal Out Of US Open - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 10:25 am by raiders_of_the_lost_ark

» IDEMOOOOOOO! ! ! !
It's Official: Nadal Out Of US Open - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2023 9:47 am by noleisthebest

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

It's Official: Nadal Out Of US Open

+2
Tenez
noleisthebest
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

It's Official: Nadal Out Of US Open - Page 3 Empty Re: It's Official: Nadal Out Of US Open

Post by paulcz Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:46 pm

noleisthebest wrote:Maybe LF can throw some light on your post deleting Paul, being one of the Mods on v2.

I agree and I like the idea what Tenez a while ago written about differentiation players and fans. From cheering to whom everyone can see what you are like and that is quite worthy.

I do not bother by deleting my posts there now, here I can write freely and that is It's Official: Nadal Out Of US Open - Page 3 3885497126

paulcz

Back to top Go down

It's Official: Nadal Out Of US Open - Page 3 Empty Re: It's Official: Nadal Out Of US Open

Post by Guest Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:47 pm

Fed has spoken against Nadal as well and he was quite right in criticising Novak for his retirements and not fighting it out on the court. It seems Novak did learn from that and have not retired probably since Wimby retirement.

Fed has criticised Nadal's time wasting tactics.

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:48 pm

noleisthebest wrote:I still don't follow your logic.
Nitpicking examples to suit your angle does not address the full picture in my original comment.

I have clearly stated Federer's viewpoint regarding fitness and retirements. Is that not clear?

I have clearly stated Federer does not stand for Nadal rubbish, when it really matters to the sport, like the 2-year ranking. You have picked an example of Nadal making players wait at the net. Murray did the same at OG Finals.

Djokovic and Nadal take the longest time between points. Please see the AO 2012 finals. Del Potro is also a notorious offender. Look at USO 2009 finals.

What else is not clear? Winking

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:49 pm

I've given up a long time ago on what everyone thinks....life's to short for that, I just go for it with all my heart and enjoy the ride!

GO NOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE It's Official: Nadal Out Of US Open - Page 3 273093567

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:50 pm

Yes, that's true whatever one want. V2 tries to be politically correct, if the posters are mature then no moderation is needed. But the owners of v2 want that and it seems lots of posters are happy with that.

It seems LF too is enjoying her stay here despite of not having the same opinions as majority. Because majority here is anti-nadal, no? For sure smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:50 pm

noleisthebest wrote:I've given up a long time ago on what everyone thinks....life's to short for that, I just go for it with all my heart and enjoy the ride!

one word= irrational.

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:52 pm

laverfan wrote:
noleisthebest wrote:I still don't follow your logic.
Nitpicking examples to suit your angle does not address the full picture in my original comment.

I have clearly stated Federer's viewpoint regarding fitness and retirements. Is that not clear?

I have clearly stated Federer does not stand for Nadal rubbish, when it really matters to the sport, like the 2-year ranking. You have picked an example of Nadal making players wait at the net. Murray did the same at OG Finals.

Djokovic and Nadal take the longest time between points. Please see the AO 2012 finals. Del Potro is also a notorious offender. Look at USO 2009 finals.

What else is not clear? It's Official: Nadal Out Of US Open - Page 3 1071211947

All the above has nothing to do with what I originally said, that's all. BTW, you forgot Murray and his time-taking, he's worse than Nole. And Nole is not that bad at all. Everyone seems to remember only those few matches against Nadal where they both took time to recover between points.
I have no problem admitting faults Nole may have.

So no point in turning my original point into the anti-Nole conversation.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:53 pm

noleisthebest wrote:I've given up a long time ago on what everyone thinks....life's to short for that, I just go for it with all my heart and enjoy the ride!

Perhaps you should let Tenez know how to do that. He can learn to enjoy Tennis too. Winking

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:54 pm

wow3 wrote:

one word= irrational.

is this a compliment or a wum attempt?

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:55 pm

laverfan wrote:
noleisthebest wrote:Maybe LF can throw some light on your post deleting Paul, being one of the Mods on v2.

I have deleted Veejay's posts. No PaulCZ posts yet.

In fairness you didnt delete my comments for ridiculous stuff,I felt you were/are one of the better mods on V2
There were some good debates with you were as other mods,they just deleted anything they didnt like hearing

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:58 pm

Veejay wrote:
laverfan wrote:

I have deleted Veejay's posts. No PaulCZ posts yet.

In fairness you didnt delete my comments for ridiculous stuff,I felt you were/are one of the better mods on V2
There were some good debates with you were as other mods,they just deleted anything they didnt like hearing

Thanks, Veejay. Hug

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:59 pm

laverfan wrote:

Perhaps you should let Tenez know how to do that. He can learn to enjoy Tennis too. It's Official: Nadal Out Of US Open - Page 3 1071211947

Tenez loves tennis very much.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:00 am

noleisthebest wrote:
wow3 wrote:

one word= irrational.

This is exactly how you defined yourself. Not a compliment.

Back to top Go down

Post by paulcz Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:02 am

wow3 wrote:Fed has spoken against Nadal as well and he was quite right in criticising Novak for his retirements and not fighting it out on the court. It seems Novak did learn from that and have not retired probably since Wimby retirement.

Fed has criticised Nadal's time wasting tactics.

Yes, that was only reason why I had not been NoleĀ“s fan much earlier. Nole took his lesson and learned from that.It's Official: Nadal Out Of US Open - Page 3 3157886161

and yes, Fed criticised Nadal. That is difficult to understand why Fed is so nice to Nadal sometimes and from time to time he had absolutely different approach to important things, looks like schizophreniaIt's Official: Nadal Out Of US Open - Page 3 2474333020

paulcz

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:04 am

Wow Have you returned to v2 under another pseudo?

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:08 am

Time for GranPa Federer to string a Fish. Run

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:10 am

wow3 wrote:
noleisthebest wrote:
wow3 wrote:

one word= irrational.

This is exactly how you defined yourself. Not a compliment.

well done! go and collect your brownie points now.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:36 am

I already did. Quite satisfied now as I have unmasked you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:38 am

Tenez wrote:Wow Have you returned to v2 under another pseudo?

No tenez, I too will not go back there (ever). I like ie here. Thanks once again for creating this forum. I am having differences with nitb but I am sure that this forum will evolve.

It is great to have LF here too.

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:58 am

wow3 wrote:
Tenez wrote:Wow Have you returned to v2 under another pseudo?

No tenez, I too will not go back there (ever). I like ie here. Thanks once again for creating this forum. I am having differences with nitb but I am sure that this forum will evolve.

It is great to have LF here too.

Differences of opinion are fine, but negativity is not. I am glad to see you, Tenez, Veejay, ROTLA, PaulCZ, NITB have a place to discuss Tennis. Summerblues is around on all. There are enough forums to accommodate diverse viewpoints.

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum