Our Tennis Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» I Just Can't Help Believing!
RAFA NADAL ANTI-FAN CLUB EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 9:00 pm by noleisthebest

» The Bullshit of Rafael Nadal
RAFA NADAL ANTI-FAN CLUB EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 12:15 am by Daniel2

» Why Trump's 'tough' stance on radical Islam... could lead to more terrorism
RAFA NADAL ANTI-FAN CLUB EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:32 am by Daniel2

» Missing Madeline 10 years on..
RAFA NADAL ANTI-FAN CLUB EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:31 am by Daniel2

» '15 Dubious Weak Era Records'
RAFA NADAL ANTI-FAN CLUB EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:06 am by Daniel2

» AO 2024 - Sinner baby!!
RAFA NADAL ANTI-FAN CLUB EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:05 am by Daniel2

» Paris Masters
RAFA NADAL ANTI-FAN CLUB EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 9:47 pm by noleisthebest

» Alvarez could bring me back to tennis
RAFA NADAL ANTI-FAN CLUB EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 10:25 am by raiders_of_the_lost_ark

» IDEMOOOOOOO! ! ! !
RAFA NADAL ANTI-FAN CLUB EmptyMon Sep 11, 2023 9:47 am by noleisthebest

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

RAFA NADAL ANTI-FAN CLUB

4 posters

Go down

RAFA NADAL ANTI-FAN CLUB Empty RAFA NADAL ANTI-FAN CLUB

Post by noleisthebest Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:38 pm

We'll let the masses think that Nadal is one of the greatest, no point in debating with them much...

This is a small club for those who don't like Nadal, because they can see him for who and what he is, and most importantly are not scared to show it Bubbly

Novak Djokovic

Robin Soderling

Thomas Berdych

Rosol The Great

Steve Darcis

Christopher Rochus:

http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/538291/20140211/rafael-nadal-news-australian-open-grand-slam.htm
Can you think of others I have not mentioned?

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

RAFA NADAL ANTI-FAN CLUB Empty Re: RAFA NADAL ANTI-FAN CLUB

Post by noleisthebest Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:45 pm

....the latest one that joins the club is Dimitri Tursunov, who after being given time violation taunted Cerdic in the change-over with "allowing Rafa 30 seconds to pick his a**e"

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:59 pm

HAhahahaha!

Classic. Looks like Amri's saint is getting quite a lot of hassle from fellow players. Funny no-one complains about Federer on court, isn't it Winking

Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by truffin1 Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:22 pm

"You guys have been letting him get away with this for years"

Federer during changeover to umpire at AO Semi 2014..

So many things could be attached to that statement.

truffin1

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:41 pm

The players need to do more than this though.  They need to start demolishing Nadal in the interviews.  Make the authorities sit up and take notice.  Nadal is lucky I am not playing, I'd be his worst nightmare.  Win or lose. Every time he played silly games I'd kick his bottle over and everything.

Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:09 am

The club welcomes a new member: Charles Happell ! Bubbly

http://www.backpagelead.com.au/index.php/tennis/12098-why-i-wanted-to-boo-nadal-too

Excellent read!

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:43 pm

tennisfan

Another pertinent question that needs to be asked to those who blindly believe Nadal's injury stories : For someone so injured all the time year after year, it is funny how Nadal has never ever been injured enough to miss a clay tournament since 2005 ! Strange , no ?

Also funny how all these injuries come when he is losing, lost a set or just been broken.

Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by truffin1 Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:47 am

This has been posted here before, but thought it should be added to this thread as it backs up and confirms what Rochus said.
Daniel Koellerer latest former player to out Nadal.  The Nadal fanatics discredit him because he was caught doping himself--  exactly why it's even more likely he is truthful- he knows what dopers there are and he has nothing to lose. Lets let not forget the riders that accused and exposed Armstrong were all dopers and caught doping- then they turned. The Armstrong fans screamed they were lying and cheats that couldn't be trusted- but they were telling  the truth- as is Rochus, as is Koellerer. Unrelated to Nadal- interesting he mentions match fixing as well, which Rochus has made a big deal about.

“Tennis is manipulated and drugged. And what has been done about it this year? Nothing. Except in my case. I’ve paid for everyone. Now they’ve stopped Viktor Troicki and Marin Cilic. But, why?
“Let’s take Nadal. It’s not possible that he tests negative. After 7 months out of the courts due to injury, he came back and won 10 out of 13 tournaments. That is impossible. Impossible! It tells you everything. That combined with the rumours of fake injuries to cover up silent bans. Look, nobody believes in that story that he didn’t take anything! Imagine what it would mean for tennis if it broke the news that he tested positive.”
About Ferrer: “He is, or was, a compulsive smoker. Once I played against him and he was smoking just 10 minutes before we came into the court. Then he ran even more in the third set, while I had mi tongue out.”
About match fixing: “This is… a secret between players. Specially on summer, some lose early at tournaments, so they can still play during the weekend and win money twice. They have inside information about the players to gain some hundreds of euros”.
http://www.puntodebreak.com/2013/09/25/koellerer-es-imposible-que-nadal-no-este-dopado?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Last edited by truffin1 on Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:01 am; edited 1 time in total

truffin1

Back to top Go down

Post by truffin1 Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:52 am

and in another interview explains why the powers are afraid to bust Nadal and how other players have contacted him agreeing with his suspicions.

http://www.sport1.de/de/tennis/tennige_782899.html

His fundamental suspicions toward the 13-time Grand Slam winner and the ATP Association he held upright.
He even drew a comparison to the fallen cycling star Lance Armstrong.
“If you take out Nadal, it would be death for the Tennis If you would convict him, it would be just like in cycling with Armstrong, I can well imagine that the injury breaks maybe a different background have” expressed the 30 year old, nebulous:
“I’m not the only one who thinks so. Olivier Rochus said already in 2012 after his resignation, Nadal was protected by the ATP.”
Köllerer had already received positive feedback: “…For many of my former colleagues from the tennis circus is suspicious, many have reported via phone and text message to me”

truffin1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:37 am

yes good to hear it from those who are closer.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:18 pm

truffin1 wrote:and in another interview explains why the powers are afraid to bust Nadal and how other players have contacted him agreeing with his suspicions.

That link is not working, Truffin, not showing any article just some adds.

The more people come out with this, the more Nadal will squirm.
I am almost convinced his bubble will burst sooner or later.
I despise ATP shutting players up and forcing them into this "Rafa well done for your amazing  comeback last year" PR rubbish talk.
Him and his team have really become arrogant, the way Toni had the cheek to publicly call Rochus "an imbecile" and Eva Azderaki as an umpire who doesn't know her tennis.
Wait till Indian Wells and Larry Anderson roll out their red carpet for him again!
I am so sick of it!

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by truffin1 Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:17 pm

noleisthebest wrote:
truffin1 wrote:and in another interview explains why the powers are afraid to bust Nadal and how other players have contacted him agreeing with his suspicions.

That link is not working, Truffin, not showing any article just some adds.

The more people come out with this, the more Nadal will squirm.
I am almost convinced his bubble will burst sooner or later.
I despise ATP shutting players up and forcing them into this "Rafa well done for your amazing  comeback last year" PR rubbish talk.
Him and his team have really become arrogant, the way Toni had the cheek to publicly call Rochus "an imbecile" and Eva Azderaki as an umpire who doesn't know her tennis.
Wait till Indian Wells and Larry Anderson roll out their red carpet for him again!
I am so sick of it!
http://www.sport1.de/de/tennis/tenni…ge_782899.html

that's the link in the article...  it's in Spanish though- but I assume it's translated correctly.

truffin1

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:31 pm

All I can see is a German website....doesn't matter.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by truffin1 Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:28 pm

german then.. lol...  sorry- it's the only link they have to the quotes in the article.

truffin1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down