Our Tennis Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» I Just Can't Help Believing!
nadal - Federer: I will send my children to Rafa Nadal Academy  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 9:00 pm by noleisthebest

» The Bullshit of Rafael Nadal
nadal - Federer: I will send my children to Rafa Nadal Academy  EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 12:15 am by Daniel2

» Why Trump's 'tough' stance on radical Islam... could lead to more terrorism
nadal - Federer: I will send my children to Rafa Nadal Academy  EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:32 am by Daniel2

» Missing Madeline 10 years on..
nadal - Federer: I will send my children to Rafa Nadal Academy  EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:31 am by Daniel2

» '15 Dubious Weak Era Records'
nadal - Federer: I will send my children to Rafa Nadal Academy  EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:06 am by Daniel2

» AO 2024 - Sinner baby!!
nadal - Federer: I will send my children to Rafa Nadal Academy  EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:05 am by Daniel2

» Paris Masters
nadal - Federer: I will send my children to Rafa Nadal Academy  EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 9:47 pm by noleisthebest

» Alvarez could bring me back to tennis
nadal - Federer: I will send my children to Rafa Nadal Academy  EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 10:25 am by raiders_of_the_lost_ark

» IDEMOOOOOOO! ! ! !
nadal - Federer: I will send my children to Rafa Nadal Academy  EmptyMon Sep 11, 2023 9:47 am by noleisthebest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Federer: I will send my children to Rafa Nadal Academy

2 posters

Go down

nadal - Federer: I will send my children to Rafa Nadal Academy  Empty Federer: I will send my children to Rafa Nadal Academy

Post by N2D2L Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:48 pm

N2D2L

Jahu likes this post

Back to top Go down

nadal - Federer: I will send my children to Rafa Nadal Academy  Empty Re: Federer: I will send my children to Rafa Nadal Academy

Post by N2D2L Sun Sep 25, 2022 5:32 pm

N2D2L

Back to top Go down

nadal - Federer: I will send my children to Rafa Nadal Academy  Empty Re: Federer: I will send my children to Rafa Nadal Academy

Post by Daniel2 Mon Sep 26, 2022 4:54 pm

Shows how naive Fed is - that he could never see Nadal for what he is.  Always allowed him to get away with slow play, match time outs, and all sorts of shit.  Throwing toy out of pram for blue clay among them.  Nadal has NPD.

Daniel2

Back to top Go down

Post by N2D2L Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:29 pm

Daniel2 wrote:Shows how naive Fed is - that he could never see Nadal for what he is.  Always allowed him to get away with slow play, match time outs, and all sorts of shit.  Throwing toy out of pram for blue clay among them.  Nadal has NPD.
Federer knows Nadal a lot better than you- he said recently that they talk regularly. 
You only see a few things on TV and extrapolate- also you get angry very easily as you've shown by ranting at many different people.

N2D2L

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel2 Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:39 pm

It's very easy to misjudge someone, especially when you're nice and naive - which Fed is.  I've seen over 20 years of Nadal and his cheating and interviews to know exactly what he is.  He has narcissistic personality disorder - a cluster B disorder .  You're a clueless idiot not to see it.

Last edited by Daniel2 on Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:45 pm; edited 3 times in total

Daniel2

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel2 Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:40 pm

For reference, I don't blame other people when I lose, cite injury, shout at refs, blame the surface, demand special treatment.  So I'm already better than your idol.

Daniel2

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel2 Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:41 pm

Plus Nadal admits to gamesmanship cheating in his autobiography. Laughably that one slipped in there.

Daniel2

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel2 Sat Oct 01, 2022 9:20 am

https://www.sportskeeda.com/tennis/news-nadal-cheat-plain-simple-using-tactic-now-sucks-novak-djokovic-fans-criticize-spaniard-dramatizing-injury-concerns-wimbledon-qf-win

https://www.menstennisforums.com/threads/are-people-ready-to-call-out-nadal-blatantly-icing-opponents.1012565/

"lostgen said:
I had respect for him until about 2013-2014 when he realized Djokovic was encroaching and started using every dirty trick in the book to win matches. It's nothing new at all.

Nadal just seems like a super conceited, super selfish guy, not a nice person or good sportsman at all. Did you see in the press conference when the reporter asked him to describe the good things about Tiafoe's game during the match, he basically ignored the question and immediately went right back to talking about how it was because he didn't play well."

He's also hated by neutrals.

1000s of articles on the CHEATING NPD.

Daniel2

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel2 Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:27 pm

"It's OK. All the credit to Tommy (Paul). It happens. I had my chances but I played a terrible game. He played aggressive," Nadal told reporters.
"A lot of things going on these latest months, without a doubt. But we are not here to find excuses. It's the same - you play well you win, you play bad you lose. At the right moment, I didn't do the right thing. He had the right intensity and concentration."

LMAO  - this NPD moron has been pulling this trick since he was out of diapers.  "I just made an excuse... but we're not here to make excuses... but hehe I know you'll be reporting that as the reason for my loss." "All credit to Tommy [BUUUt I played terrible]".

Anyone who supports this guy is a twit.

Daniel2

Back to top Go down

Post by N2D2L Fri Nov 04, 2022 8:35 pm

His wife was hospitalised for complications during pregnancy.

N2D2L

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel2 Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:01 am

And?

Daniel2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down