Our Tennis Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Will Nadal ever win a Tour Finals title?
Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 3 EmptyWed May 15, 2024 11:49 pm by Daniel2

» I Just Can't Help Believing!
Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 3 EmptyWed May 15, 2024 11:18 pm by Daniel2

» The Bullshit of Rafael Nadal
Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 12:15 am by Daniel2

» Why Trump's 'tough' stance on radical Islam... could lead to more terrorism
Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:32 am by Daniel2

» Missing Madeline 10 years on..
Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:31 am by Daniel2

» '15 Dubious Weak Era Records'
Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:06 am by Daniel2

» AO 2024 - Sinner baby!!
Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:05 am by Daniel2

» Paris Masters
Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 9:47 pm by noleisthebest

» Alvarez could bring me back to tennis
Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 10:25 am by raiders_of_the_lost_ark

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Armstrong might lose all his titles!

+9
noleisthebest
mikeyM1000
Larry Ellison
SayonaRa
Veejay
raiders_of_the_lost_ark
Tenez
laverfan
paulcz
13 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 3 Empty Re: Armstrong might lose all his titles!

Post by Tenez Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:54 pm

Don't you think the Russians would have had a great pleasure exposing the fallacy, if really it was fake landing?

Frankly, I don't believe in the landing being a made up story...though I have been surprised more than once in my life.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 3 Empty Re: Armstrong might lose all his titles!

Post by laverfan Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:14 am

Veejay wrote:I dont know,there were several,I think it went all the way till Apollo 17 before the space shuttle was used,there was even the failed mission,Apollo 13 which a movie was made of. Thats precisely my point,I guess Armstrong has taken the truth to the gave with him
Have you seen "the dark side of the moon",if not have a look on youtube and tell me what you think

Armstrong (Neil) was not the only one to have walked on the moon - Twelve of these astronauts walked on the Moon’s surface, and six of those drove a lunar rover on the Moon. While three astronauts flew to the Moon twice, none of them landed on the Moon more than once. The nine Apollo missions to the Moon occurred between December of 1968 and December of 1972.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Apollo_astronauts (Unverified and unreliable link Winking ).

Veejay wrote:I just saw on the news that LA was STRIPPED of his titles and that he thinks no one should feel sorry for him
Being stripped is a very big difference to giving his titles up,one is willing,the other is unwilling

I am surprised the US MLB titles have not been stripped, but LAs titles have been. Whistle Old link (unreliable as usual) - http://www.usatoday.com/sports/balco-timeline.htm

BTW, India's Space program was wholly dependent on European Ariane program. Launch capabilities were not there initially. Take a look at this - http://www.isro.org/scripts/milestones.aspx (not verified Winking ).

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:16 am

wow3 wrote:I saw the clip you posted and even the guy has raised doubts like filming was not possible on the moon.

There is a US TV series called Mythbusters. It has proven, beyond the shadow of a doubt (pun intended), that filming is possible on the moon.

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by raiders_of_the_lost_ark Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:45 am

Amritia??? Is that you? Or some imposter posing as amritia and desperately wants to grab your accolades.

raiders_of_the_lost_ark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:48 am

Where does it say that IS?RO launch program is based on European?

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:35 am

wow3 wrote:Where does it say that IS?RO launch program is based on European?

It says...

Successful launch of GSAT-8 by Ariane-5 VA-202 from Kourou French Guiana, (May 21, 2011).

Successful launch of advanced communication satellite HYLAS (Highly Adaptable Satellite), built by ISRO on a commercial basis in partnership with EADS-Astrium of Europe, by Ariane-5 V198 from Kourou French Guiana (November 27, 2010).

Successful launch of INSAT-4B by Ariane-5 from Kourou French Guyana, (March 12, 2007).

Successful launch of INSAT-4A by Ariane from Kourou French Guyana, (December 22, 2005).

There have been issues with the Sriharikota launches for quite a few years.

My understanding is that the liquid propulsion motors and the solid fuel boosters technology is considered military grade by US and Russia. Let me know if you find information which states otherwise.

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:29 pm

Tenez wrote:Don't you think the Russians would have had a great pleasure exposing the fallacy, if really it was fake landing?

Frankly, I don't believe in the landing being a made up story...though I have been surprised more than once in my life.

The race to the moon played a very big role during the cold war.The thing is even if the Russians wanted to expose it to be a hoax,they didnt really have the media platform to do so.Its not like you'd switch the t,v on and see the Russian news stations being broadcast and the eastern block were kept completely in the dark about what was happening in other parts of the world
The communists were the west's enemy and no one would have believed them anyway

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by mikeyM1000 Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:47 pm

OMG people will be saying the earth is flat next. I want some of that stuff you're smokin.

mikeyM1000

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:01 pm

mikeyM1000 wrote:OMG people will be saying the earth is flat next. I want some of that stuff you're smokin.

Its pretty flat where I am.... Laugh

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:29 pm

Veejay wrote:
mikeyM1000 wrote:OMG people will be saying the earth is flat next. I want some of that stuff you're smokin.

Please do not fall off the edge, VeeJay. Winking

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:04 pm

There was a time when people were told that earth is round, they wanted to kill the very same person who was saying that. Now we have seen the Earth from top and we all believe that it is sphere but if technology changes tomorrow and everybody can see in 5ds or 6ds then conception will change.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:52 pm

wow3 wrote:

There was a time when people were told that earth is round, they wanted to kill the very same person who was saying that. Now we have seen the Earth from top and we all believe that it is sphere but if technology changes tomorrow and everybody can see in 5ds or 6ds then conception will change.

Yes but in 2D, 3D and 4D, it would still be round.Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 3 1071211947

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:54 pm

That's what people thought of earth when ptolmey told them it was flat. We all know H2O is water because that's what we are made to believe from the beginning. If tomorrow someone proves that H2O is oxygen then we might believe that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:57 pm

wow3 wrote:That's what people thought of earth when ptolmey told them it was flat. We all know H2O is water because that's what we are made to believe from the beginning. If tomorrow someone proves that H2O is oxygen then we might believe that.
Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 3 3387325255

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:41 am

laverfan wrote:
Veejay wrote:

Please do not fall off the edge, VeeJay. Winking

I'll try my best not to Winking

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by SayonaRa Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:25 am

Fall of a Sports Icon:

My Life With Lance Armstrong by Mike Anderson

“I was Lance’s personal assistant for two years, during
the height of his racing career. Do I think he cheated? Yep. But my real
problem is something that diehard fans seem unable to grasp: the vengeful
tactics he uses against people who tell the truth about him, on and off the
bike.”
11 pages to follow here:

http://www.outsideonline.com/outdoor-adventure/biking/road-biking/My-Life-With-Lance-Armstrong.html?page=1

PS: But the ex-American role model has still not been legally proven guilty by the Court, right? Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 3 2033450363

Last edited by SR on Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spacing)

SayonaRa

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:00 am

SR wrote:Fall of a Sports Icon:

bike.”
11 pages to follow here:

http://www.outsideonline.com/outdoor-adventure/biking/road-biking/My-Life-With-Lance-Armstrong.html?page=1

PS: But the ex-American role model has still not been legally proven guilty by the Court, right? Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 3 2033450363

Excellent work SR...
I always wondered if Cheryl Crow and him split cause she knew he was doping an didn't want to be a part of it the day he gets exposed
The truth always has a way of coming out..only a matter of time before the drama queen faces the same wrath

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by SayonaRa Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:40 am

Thanks.
TBH, when I heard he had cancer and continued to win titles, I already suspected something was not right. It's not humanly possible to have achieved what he did. We all know that a "regular" cancer patient under treatments can't even get thru a day feeling "normal", let alone competing in such a demanding sports.

I was speaking to a local chap in my town who's done a lot of cycling as a hobby. He said from personal experience he can well understand why cycling is rift with doping. He says the sports is so demanding there is no way a human body can meet the impossible and unrealistic goals of the cycling races without using banned substances.

Of course, this Spanish guy listened in awe when I gave him my story of their national prince. Oh, no, he's injured, that's why he skipped the Olympics! Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 3 2033450363

Back to cycling, it's time the responsible authorities start to make some changes to the most tainted of all sports, and respect the fact that no matter how strong, a human body is naturally designed with limitations.

SayonaRa

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:06 pm

SR wrote:Thanks.
TBH, when I heard he had cancer and continued to win titles, I already suspected something was not right. It's not humanly possible to have achieved what he did. We all know that a "regular" cancer patient under treatments can't even get thru a day feeling "normal", let alone competing in such a demanding sports.

I was speaking to a local chap in my town who's done a lot of cycling as a hobby. He said from personal experience he can well understand why cycling is rift with doping. He says the sports is so demanding there is no way a human body can meet the impossible and unrealistic goals of the cycling races without using banned substances.

Of course, this Spanish guy listened in awe when I gave him my story of their national prince. Oh, no, he's injured, that's why he skipped the Olympics! Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 3 2033450363

Back to cycling, it's time the responsible authorities start to make some changes to the most tainted of all sports, and respect the fact that no matter how strong, a human body is naturally designed with limitations.

Exactly..how did a recovering cancer patient beat a bunch of other dopers? That really raised a few eyebrows
I dont know if the sport will continue to receive the ratings it does if changes are made to make it easier for athletes to compete without having to dope

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:42 pm

That year she and Frankie both gave depositions saying that in 1996 they heard Armstrong tell doctors in an Indianapolis hospital room that he’d used EPO, human growth hormone, cortisone, steroids, and testosterone.

If a hospital where Armstrong was treated has it on record, that record can be obtained by a subpoena under law. It should be something USADA should have as part of their case against Armstrong.

Unlike Hamilton, I can’t offer dramatic proof that Armstrong doped—the evidence I saw and heard was convincing to me, but it was also circumstantial—but I can shed light on how he operates as a friend and an employer.

Perhaps we should ask Uncle Toni. Laugh

Seriously, Armstrong has nothing to do with a specific Tennis player? Again, let someone from the team or inner circle step forward and accuse fellow players. Still waiting on Rochus's revelations.

This desire to accuse a specific player, because of personal dislikes, is rather puerile. Winking

What I find interesting is this...

Armstrong soured on me for reasons that had nothing to do with my performance as an employee, and when I was abruptly fired in late 2004, no clear reason was given for my termination.

So Anderson, despite having circumstantial evidence against his own employer, was not a whistle blower, and waited to be fired, rather than resign and walk away. What was his expectation? Keeping quiet would get him his bike business in Austin? Laugh

This case is a comedy. It makes no difference whether he actually doped or not. The drama itself is like an American soap opera.

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:47 pm

"The drama itself is like an American soap opera."

Seems to be...

Pretty good point about the hospital having it on record...the USDA should look into it,but Im guessing that since he has already been stripped,there was enough evidence for them to do that

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:05 pm

Veejay wrote:"The drama itself is like an American soap opera."

Seems to be...

Pretty good point about the hospital having it on record...the USDA should look into it,but Im guessing that since he has already been stripped,there was enough evidence for them to do that

If all these co-conspirators who were also involved in the alleged doping with Armstrong, did not have the cojones to leave the team on the first day they found out, and now with plea bargains, and more lenient treatment from USADA and WADA, having become state witnesses, have now achieved sainthood, or confessed their respective sins. Laugh

Armstrong, at least chose to stand up and fight (right or wrong), unlike Landis and Hamilton, and many others. Winking

The rule among thieves (and drug cheats, alike) is to follow this route and hope for their glory and wins, but when one of them is caught, all omerta is out of the window. Reminds me of Cosa Nostra.

PS: My question is why did these riders did not leave on the first day when they realised doping was in their team. Whistle

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:15 pm

And also if you strip Armstrong of his titles there is no worthy winner after him. The cyclists who finished behind him have already been stripped of their positions because of doping- Ulrich, Landis etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:16 pm

wow3 wrote:And also if you strip Armstrong of his titles there is no worthy winner after him. The cyclists who finished behind him have already been stripped of their positions because of doping- Ulrich, Landis etc.

Laugh Laugh

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:21 pm

Veejay wrote:
wow3 wrote:And also if you strip Armstrong of his titles there is no worthy winner after him. The cyclists who finished behind him have already been stripped of their positions because of doping- Ulrich, Landis etc.

Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 3 2033450363 Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 3 2033450363

That reminds me of that 200 m British sprinter. Lance was winning amongst the dopers as everyone has been doping in Cycling. I think they should make doping legal in cycling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:25 pm

wow3 wrote:
Veejay wrote:

Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 3 2033450363 Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 3 2033450363

That reminds me of that 200 m British sprinter. Lance was winning amongst the dopers as everyone has been doping in Cycling. I think they should make doping legal in cycling.

I cant stop laughing....the corruption is so embarrassing...
I dont know if I agree with that,it will just open the door for more and more athletes in other sports to dope because the means to dope using doctors and getting the drugs will be made available more easily

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:28 pm

SR wrote:Fall of a Sports Icon:

bike.”
11 pages to follow here:

That is what in my view got him into trouble cause most of the racers and past champions are still supporting him so it's strange to have 10 or 12 former team mates ready to testify against him. Must have been a bad atmosphere in the team.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:37 pm

What I don't get is why don't they strip Carl Lewis of HIS medals....

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:38 pm

Veejay wrote:I cant stop laughing....the corruption is so embarrassing...
I dont know if I agree with that,it will just open the door for more and more athletes in other sports to dope because the means to dope using doctors and getting the drugs will be made available more easily

I would even advocate that ATP-appointed doctors provide such regimens as appropriate so it is controlled. (I will stop watching Tennis the day that happens).

Cycling has the most draconian anti-doping with UCI and the 'biological' passport. The sport is still unable to cleanse itself.

Returning to Amateur days penalises players who are clean and want to earn a decent living playing a sport that they love. Dilemma for ages?

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:44 pm

laverfan wrote:

I would even advocate that ATP-appointed doctors provide such regimens as appropriate so it is controlled. (I will stop watching Tennis the day that happens).

Cycling has the most draconian anti-doping with UCI and the 'biological' passport. The sport is still unable to cleanse itself.

Returning to Amateur days penalises players who are clean and want to earn a decent living playing a sport that they love. Dilemma for ages?

I used to think that he only way sport will be fair is if all drugs were made legal,but then whats the point of sport and the challenge it brings? The drugs available on the market enables an athlete to do phenomenal stuff,things they would never be able to do naturally,and thats just the drugs I know of...

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:49 pm

Yes, I am very much against legalising all drugs cause as you say what's the point of having athletes we cannot relate to?

Instead of having lists of banned substances...I'd much prefer they had only a list of authorised ingredient and food. I would much prefer athletes were to eat and drink only what we, the fans do. That is orange juice, steak and pasta and see what can of tennis they can play with this kind of diet.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:50 pm

Veejay wrote:
The drugs available on the market enables an athlete to do phenomenal stuff,things they would never be able to do naturally,and thats just the drugs I know of...

What sort of "phenomenal stuff" are we talking when it comes to tennis players; what could a clean top 10 player do if drugs were legalised?

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:52 pm

Tenez wrote:Yes, I am very much against legalising all drugs cause as you say what's the point of having athletes we cannot relate to?

Instead of having lists of banned substances...I'd much prefer they had only a list of authorised ingredient and food. I would much prefer athletes were to eat and drink only what we, the fans do. That is orange juice, steak and pasta and see what can of tennis they can play with this kind of diet.

That would be interesting..they say a diet can change everything so I would love to see what happens if that was enforced

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:01 pm

noleisthebest wrote:
Veejay wrote:
The drugs available on the market enables an athlete to do phenomenal stuff,things they would never be able to do naturally,and thats just the drugs I know of...

What sort of "phenomenal stuff" are we talking when it comes to tennis players; what could a clean top 10 player do if drugs were legalised?
You'll start seeing faster more powerful serves players clocking up to 20 + miles extra,defensive tennis will reach new highs as all players will be able to run every ball down for hours on end,no matter how fast or slow the court is
It will be like a freak show,every match could cary on for longer then the AO final this year,I mean the Isner/Mahut Wimbledon match wouldn't be unusual..
The interesting thing will be to see what happens when one top player is cycling up and the another is cycling down..so matches wont be won on court,it will all boil down to who is smartest about getting the timings right,cause if players are depending on the drugs there will be a significant drop in form when they are cycling down
What I am certain of is that we will see far more injuries and players retiring sooner cause they will burn out faster

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:14 pm

It will be like a freak show,every match could cary on for longer then the AO final this year,I mean the Isner/Mahut match wouldn't be unusual..

I think the AO final had almost everything a tennis could have and answers NITB question. Steroids, EPO, clenbuterol even...anything can help. Even small doses of meth would help a lot.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:18 pm

Tenez wrote:
It will be like a freak show,every match could cary on for longer then the AO final this year,I mean the Isner/Mahut match wouldn't be unusual..

I think the AO final had almost everything a tennis could have and answers NITB question. Steroids, EPO, clenbuterol even...anything can help. Even small doses of meth would help a lot.

Absolutely,crystal meth is the only recreational drug that has performing enhancing factors,the energy levels and awareness you get from it is unreal,but when you crash,you cant function for near on a week

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:31 pm

That's what I say veejay that If Nole had used something then he should have cycled down but he didn't and so did Andy and Fed.

Only one player has seem to be following that pattern.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:42 pm

Veejay wrote:Absolutely,crystal meth is the only recreational drug that has performing enhancing factors,the energy levels and awareness you get from it is unreal,but when you crash,you cant function for near on a week

I read that in small doses it has actually little side effects "contrary to the rumour". Soldiers all over the world have been using it in tense (war) situations and I don;t think they would if it put their life at risk.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:45 pm

wow3 wrote:That's what I say veejay that If Nole had used something then he should have cycled down but he didn't and so did Andy and Fed.

Only one player has seem to be following that pattern.

The speculation with Novak is that he is cycling 1 year on 1 year off,I dont know cause apart from his incredible form last season,which has dropped off significantly theres no real substantial evidence.In comparison to Nadal,theres nothing that links him apart from speculation.Novak has never used steroids so it does make it far harder to be certain.He hasn't gained weight since he lost weight so maybe that is really down to his diet
The thing about PEDs is the longer you cycle down the more effective it will be the next time you cycle up
Classic example would be Nadals 09 season,after his lose at RG,he cycled down for the rest of the season,he lost a significant amount of muscle mass by the end of the season and couldnt even take a set off any of the top 8 players
The next season he comes back and the improvement is beyond belief,could be because he tried a new drug but I think a lot of that had to do with the fact that he cycled down for almost a whole year.So it will be interesting to see how Novak starts next season

Im 100% certain Murray was on Nandrolone when he was being coached by Brad Gilbert,his gym training showed all the signs,but its been harder to link him since then,like Novak there are suspicions,Murrays highs and lows are closer to Nadals then they are to Novaks,is that down to confidence after losing a big match or is it down to the way she cycles??...difficult to be certain,could even be a combination of both..

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:52 pm

Tenez wrote:

Do you mean Nole was on all that?

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:56 pm

Tenez wrote:
Veejay wrote:Absolutely,crystal meth is the only recreational drug that has performing enhancing factors,the energy levels and awareness you get from it is unreal,but when you crash,you cant function for near on a week

I read that in small doses it has actually little side effects "contrary to the rumour". Soldiers all over the world have been using it in tense (war) situations and I don;t think they would if it put their life at risk.

Meth was created in the second world war I think,I think it was the Nazis,they used it to keep the pilots awake.Pacis islands that were affected by the war still have a problem with it,like the Philippines.When you use it you're awake for days on end..2-3 nights no sleep depending on how strong it is.Its the purest form of speed.The only drug out there that really calm you enough to put you to sleep is Xanax
The high gives you a sense of "everything is ok" no matter how big the problem is so I can see how they give it to soldiers on the battle field
Its definitely not a dangerous drug in terms of something like cocaine or extacy where you can die from a heart attack,but long term regular use leads to serious mental problems.Please who use it literally go insane,like as in end up in a mental institution cause it makes you so aware,you become extremely paranoid
Meth is a real sex drug,its huge on the swingers/sex party scene

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:59 pm

noleisthebest wrote:
Tenez wrote:

Do you mean Nole was on all that?

Not on all that but most likely on something.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:02 pm

Verdasco having "Herbalife" as a sponsor on his T-shirt!Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 3 2786941968

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:05 pm

Tenez wrote:Verdasco having "Herbalife" as a sponsor on his T-shirt!Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 3 2786941968

Laugh
Ironically its really big in Spain Laugh

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:22 pm

Veejay wrote:
Tenez wrote:Verdasco having "Herbalife" as a sponsor on his T-shirt!Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 3 2786941968

Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 3 2033450363
Ironically its really big in Spain Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 3 2033450363

Wasn't that a ponzy scheme in the 90s? I thought it was illegal nowadays actually.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:42 pm

Veejay wrote:
laverfan wrote:

I used to think that he only way sport will be fair is if all drugs were made legal,but then whats the point of sport and the challenge it brings? The drugs available on the market enables an athlete to do phenomenal stuff,things they would never be able to do naturally,and thats just the drugs I know of...

We are now arguing about a list of what is acceptable vs unacceptable? Why is autologus transfusion allowed (Fuentes used it extensively)? Salbutamol has valid medical uses, why not in sport?

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:12 pm

Im guessing because it supposedly has performance enhancing factors..there are quite a lot of drugs that are banned where studies are inconclusive about whether it actually has performance enhancing factors or not.I know Robert Kendrick tested positive for a "nothing" drug,I think was it Salbutamol (not sure)

Last edited by Veejay on Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:23 pm; edited 2 times in total

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:25 pm

Tenez wrote:
Veejay wrote:

Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 3 2033450363
Ironically its really big in Spain Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 3 2033450363

Wasn't that a ponzy scheme in the 90s? I thought it was illegal nowadays actually.

I have a friend in Spain who is selling it,its really big in the steroid gyms.You know how big a steroid culture Spain has,roided up bodies on the beach etc so I guess its not a ponzy scheme out there
Has anyone ever lost weight using it?

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:39 pm

What's a "ponzy scheme" ?

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:44 pm

noleisthebest wrote:What's a "ponzy scheme" ?

A fake money making scandal/product that doesn't really work?

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next