Our Tennis Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» I Just Can't Help Believing!
ATP 250:Eastbourne, Hertogenbosch,  (*Boodles) EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 9:00 pm by noleisthebest

» The Bullshit of Rafael Nadal
ATP 250:Eastbourne, Hertogenbosch,  (*Boodles) EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 12:15 am by Daniel2

» Why Trump's 'tough' stance on radical Islam... could lead to more terrorism
ATP 250:Eastbourne, Hertogenbosch,  (*Boodles) EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:32 am by Daniel2

» Missing Madeline 10 years on..
ATP 250:Eastbourne, Hertogenbosch,  (*Boodles) EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:31 am by Daniel2

» '15 Dubious Weak Era Records'
ATP 250:Eastbourne, Hertogenbosch,  (*Boodles) EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:06 am by Daniel2

» AO 2024 - Sinner baby!!
ATP 250:Eastbourne, Hertogenbosch,  (*Boodles) EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:05 am by Daniel2

» Paris Masters
ATP 250:Eastbourne, Hertogenbosch,  (*Boodles) EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 9:47 pm by noleisthebest

» Alvarez could bring me back to tennis
ATP 250:Eastbourne, Hertogenbosch,  (*Boodles) EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 10:25 am by raiders_of_the_lost_ark

» IDEMOOOOOOO! ! ! !
ATP 250:Eastbourne, Hertogenbosch,  (*Boodles) EmptyMon Sep 11, 2023 9:47 am by noleisthebest

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

ATP 250:Eastbourne, Hertogenbosch, (*Boodles)

5 posters

Go down

ATP 250:Eastbourne, Hertogenbosch,  (*Boodles) Empty ATP 250:Eastbourne, Hertogenbosch, (*Boodles)

Post by noleisthebest Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:18 pm

I was enjoying my early evening Sunday reverie when tennis hopped into my mind: are there any tournaments between now and Wimbledon?
I was hoping to have a week off so had a quick check only to find out that yes, tennis caravan knows no rest and there are two tournaments happening from the 16th of June.

Serves me right for moaning how short grass season was!

So, here I am and here are the two remaining prep tournaments for Wimbledon: Eastbourne and Hertogenbosch.

ATP 250 Ageon International (Aka Eastbourne), grass
Formerly the International Women's Open, Britain's biggest international women's event joined forces with the 
Players: 
Raonic, Simon, Monaco, Seppi, Kohschreibier, Dolgopolov, Fognini, Anderson, Tomic, Benneteau, Verdasco, Nieminen, Lopez, Troicki, Blake, Stepanek, Harrison

Draw:
http://www.atpworldtour.com/posting/2013/741/mds.pdf

Order of Play:
http://www.atpworldtour.com/posting/2013/741/op.pdf

ATP 250 Topshelf Open (Aka Hertogenbosch), grass

Players:
Ferrer, Wawrinka, Isner, Paire, Chardy, Hanescu, Baghdatis, Berankis, Mahut, Goffin, Llodra, Vasselin, Malisse

Draw:
http://www.atpworldtour.com/posting/2013/440/mds.pdf

Order of Play:
http://www.atpworldtour.com/posting/2013/440/op.pdf

ATP 250:Eastbourne, Hertogenbosch,  (*Boodles) 15640363-vintage-and-new-tennis-rackets-with-balls-on-grass-court

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dixdXcZouZ8

Last edited by noleisthebest on Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:35 pm; edited 2 times in total

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

ATP 250:Eastbourne, Hertogenbosch,  (*Boodles) Empty Re: ATP 250:Eastbourne, Hertogenbosch, (*Boodles)

Post by noleisthebest Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:33 pm

I nearly forgot The Boodles!!!

http://www.theboodles.com/players/2013-players.html

An exo, but what an exo....tons of odious snobs and posers and if you don't die from the stench of money, you can enjoy some super close-up intimate tennis.

The confirmed list of this year's players:

• Novak Djokovic: World No. 1 &  2013 Australian Open Winner

• Tomas Berdych, World No. 6, &  2012 Open Sud de France Winner

• Juan Martin Del Potro, World No. 7 &  2009 US Open Champion

• Richard Gasquet, World No. 9 &  2012 Thailand Open Winner

• Marin Cilic, World No. 11  2012 AEGON & Boodles Champion

• Grigor Dimitrov World No. 28  2013 Brisbane Finalist

• Milos Raonic World No. 16 2011 ATP Newcomer of the Year

• Jerzy Janowicz World No. 23 2012 Paris Masters Runner Up

• Sam Querrey World No. 20 2010 Queens Champion

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

ATP 250:Eastbourne, Hertogenbosch,  (*Boodles) Empty Re: ATP 250:Eastbourne, Hertogenbosch, (*Boodles)

Post by noleisthebest Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:01 am

Some good matches on the menu today not to be missed chef

in Holland (can't spell that long name of the tournament)
Paire-Llodra (starting now, 10.00)
Sijsling-Wawrinka (two SBHs)
Berankis-Mahut

in Eastbourne
Tomic-Ward (just to see where Tomic is at the moment)
Anderson-Benneteau

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by luvsports! Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:19 pm

Fourth seed Benoit Paire retired with a severe right adductor strain at 0-3 in the first set against Michael Llodra, the 2004 champion (d. Coria) and 2005 runner-up (l. to Ancic). The French pair had been playing for 15 minutes in their third FedEx ATP Head2Head meeting of the year.
http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Tennis/2013/06/25/Den-Bosch-Tuesday-Ferrer-Wawrinka.aspx

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:51 pm

luvsports! wrote:Fourth seed Benoit Paire retired with a severe right adductor strain at 0-3 in the first set against Michael Llodra, the 2004 champion (d. Coria) and 2005 runner-up (l. to Ancic). The French pair had been playing for 15 minutes in their third FedEx ATP Head2Head meeting of the year.
http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Tennis/2013/06/25/Den-Bosch-Tuesday-Ferrer-Wawrinka.aspx

That's such a shame for Paire.
I was going to watch the match when I saw the retirement score and thought Paire didn't want to play Llodra because of the spat they had in their last match (I think it was Marseille).

I am also surprised to see Berankis go out so easily to Mahut. Mind you, Mahut is really great on grass. Hope Berankis perseveres through this difficult year.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:45 pm

Tomorrow in Eastbourne:

Raonic-Dodig
Stepanek-Kohlschreiber
Seppi-Harrison

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueClay Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:41 am

noleisthebest wrote:Tomorrow in Eastbourne:

Raonic-Dodig
Stepanek-Kohlschreiber
Seppi-Harrison

Geez, what a superstar line-up. I will rush to my tv or computer screen to catch these gems! Winking

BlueClay

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:47 am

BlueClay wrote:

Raonic-Dodig
Stepanek-Kohlschreiber
Seppi-Harrison

Geez, what a superstar line-up. I will rush to my tv or computer screen to catch these gems! Winking

Spoken like a true tennis fan. That's the problem with Nadal fans, just like their favouite player, they simply don't have a clue about it.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by luvsports! Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:14 am

2bh i would only watch stepanek kohli from that list.

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:35 pm

luvsports! wrote:2bh i would only watch stepanek kohli from that list.

I didn't get to see any of those matches, and rarely have time except for an odd game or two.

I would never talk about any of these top players with such ignorant disdain, though. That's the difference.
Problem is forums are open to all kinds of frustrated people who look for any opportunity to vent out their unhappiness carried over from their unfulfilled personal lives.

They have numerous IDs, obsess about other people's IDs, chase them down through Facebook, gang on each other across various forums, it's sad.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:02 pm

One of the  reasons for having Raonic match selected was to see how he was going to do on grass, he played some poor tennis on clay and I was hoping that grass may pick him up.
He is clearly struggling as I just checked and saw that he lost his match in straight sets.
A nice match going on as well, I didn't see in the schedule yesterday, def worth a watch :Tomic-Benneteau.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:14 pm

Rao is going through a bad patch. There must be a reason to that. Physical or mental, he is not clearly to the level he can. It doesn;t mean that he won;t fix it in a few weeks but clearly for now there is something wrong.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:56 pm

Tenez wrote:Rao is going through a bad patch. There must be a reason to that. Physical or mental, he is not clearly to the level he can. It doesn;t mean that he won;t fix it in a few weeks but clearly for now there is something wrong.

I think it's parting with his old coach. I think Ljubicic has taken over. Raonic does come across as quite fragile, so no surprise.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:26 pm

Or it coudl simply be a niggle injury. It doesn't take much....especially if it was a sore shoulder. We'll find out soon.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:33 pm

I hope he is not injured. I reckon just a lack of confidence as he hasn't lived up to his own expectations.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:28 pm

Tomic in three sets against Benneteau Sad, but also happy for Tomic a bit.

Also thorugh: Fognini, Verdasco, Lopez, Stepanek, Hernych (bt LLodra in 3), Stan etc....

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:37 pm

Benneteau was probably scared of Tomic Senior.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:44 pm

Tenez wrote:Benneteau was probably scared of Tomic Senior.
Laugh
That freak should be locked up, I am disgusted with Queens allowing him in. Grr

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueClay Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:33 pm

noleisthebest wrote:
BlueClay wrote:

Raonic-Dodig
Stepanek-Kohlschreiber
Seppi-Harrison

Spoken like a true tennis fan. That's the problem with Nadal fans, just like their favouite player, they simply don't have a clue about it.

I am a true tennis fan and i guarantee you I have been watching tennis matches (live and on tv) for a lot longer than you have. You would have to pay me a large sum to watch the above matches. I don't have time to watch those type of matches! Only so many hours in a day.

BlueClay

Back to top Go down

Post by N2D2L Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:52 pm

BlueClay you should watch 250 events, they can often be even more interesting than Slams.

N2D2L

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueClay Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:07 pm

Julia Santamaria wrote:BlueClay you should watch 250 events, they can often be even more interesting than Slams.

I do watch 250 events from time to time, my statement was really more about that particular line-up of players that NITB posted earlier. That line-up does not look enticing to me. It is a personal choice. There are plenty of line-ups of lesser players I enjoy watching, but most people on that line-up NITB posted bore me to tears with the exception of perhaps Raonic.

BlueClay

Back to top Go down

Post by N2D2L Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:07 pm

BlueClay wrote:
Julia Santamaria wrote:BlueClay you should watch 250 events, they can often be even more interesting than Slams.

I do watch 250 events from time to time, my statement was really more about that particular line-up of players that NITB posted earlier. That line-up does not look enticing to me. It is a personal choice. There are plenty of line-ups of lesser players I enjoy watching, but most people on that line-up NITB posted bore me to tears with the exception of perhaps Raonic.
Stepanel Kohli looked entertaining to me.

N2D2L

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:50 pm

Super day at Boodles tomorrow, and guess who's going to be there to see it all live diva

Keep your eyes peeled for a wink & a wave!

"Order of Play for Day 3 Confirmed Plus Djokovic plays Dimitrov

Thursday sees World No.1 Novak Djokovic make a welcome return to Stoke Park. The six-time Grand Slam champion has played here every year since 2007 and seems to love the relaxed environment of The Boodles. He will be playing against rising star Grigor Dimitrov to start the day off in style.

Also in action on Thursday is defending The Boodles champion Marin Cilic, who is up against Djokovic’s Davis Cup team-mate Janko Tipsarevic in the second match of the afternoon. Following that will be a treat for doubles fans when brothers Mikhail Zverev and Alexander Zverev of Germany take on American James Cerranti and Great Britain’s Jamie Delgado.

A sun-drenched Wednesday at Stoke Park saw former Wimbledon finalist Tomas Berdych overcome entertaining Ukrainian Alexandr Dolgopolov 4-6, 6-2, 10-8 before big-serving American Sam Querrey took out French showman Richard Gasquet 7-6(2), 7-6(5).

“For me the movement on grass is the toughest thing,” said Berdych. “It’s much faster (too) and the ball doesn’t always bounce in the same place every time. It’s good that we have a couple of weeks to be ready for Wimbledon.”

US star John Isner took to the court for Wednesday’s final match. Isner was making a welcome return to Stoke Park after making his debut at The Boodles last year. He was given a gruelling grass-court workout by Santiago Giraldo (COL) 6-4, 4-6, 12-10.

“These tiebreakers and long matches seem to follow me, especially here in England and that was the case today,” said Isner. “I feel like I’m shaping up pretty well for Wimbledon. My goal is just to go out there, stay level headed and keep competing. It brings back good memories coming back to London. I feel like I’m getting better and better at playing on this surface.”

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:04 pm

In Eastbourne tomorrow:

Verdasco-Lopez
Dodig-Fognini
Seppi-Stepanek
Tomic-Simon

In Holland:

Chardy-Wawrinka
Donskoy-Mahut

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:42 pm

Here's a clip from Boodles action today (Gasquet vs. Berdych):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Bj0KXCkrRbI#at=25

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:01 am

A good write-up on Raonic's match today:

"Asked about his new coaching arrangement with Ljubicic, Raonic said, “Obviously, I think it needs time, that’s for sure, and I think the approach and things we’re trying to achieve are a bit different. We’re trying to incorporate things and understanding that it’s not always going to work, try to sort of win the matches but sort of think about what I’m trying to improve. It’s about having a long-term goal.”

At the All England Club in 2011, one veteran tennis writer predicted that Raonic would win Wimbledon within four years. With that serve, it didn’t seem like an insane thing to say. Next week we’ll be halfway there, and while the Canadian has steady progress during that time—he’s No. 15 in the world—he hasn’t shown a special aptitude for grass. He lost to Sam Querrey in the second round at Wimbledon last year, and so far in 2013 he’s 0-2 on the surface. Today he expressed some misgivings about trying to round his game into shape while having to practice on it.

“I’ve got to figure out my thing,” Raonic said. “It’s like I’m just not executing the things I need to execute. Obviously the surface doesn’t make it easy. I think it’s easier for me to figure out things on hard courts.”

http://www.tennis.com/pro-game/2013/06/failure-launch/47979/#.UcIWmnDRfzI

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:15 am

As much as I like Ljubo I am not sure he is the right guy. He has a great player in his hands but both are "losers" in a way. What I mean by that is that they, especially Ljubo, is a wise man and has not got that winning drive cause he knows there are more important things in life. He is the kind of guy who puts everything in perspective. A bit like Federer but Federer used it as an advantage to stay cool under pressure time. Ljubo will teach Rao to take the losses well....not really what Rao needs.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:17 am

Tenez wrote:As much as I like Ljubo I am not sure he is the right guy. He has a great player in his hands but both are "losers" in a way. What I mean by that is that they, especially Ljubo, is a wise man and has not got that winning drive cause he knows there are more important things in life. He is the kind of guy who puts everything in perspective. A bit like Federer but Federer used it as an advantage to stay cool under pressure time. Ljubo will teach Rao to take the losses well....not really what Rao needs.

Who would you recommend, Goran?

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:24 am

Nah. Loved Goran too....but he needs someone who can really make feel th urgency to do well under pressure. A strong character. Stephanski, Lendl, guys like that.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueClay Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:29 am

noleisthebest wrote:A good write-up on Raonic's match today:

"Asked about his new coaching arrangement with Ljubicic, Raonic said, “Obviously, I think it needs time, that’s for sure, and I think the approach and things we’re trying to achieve are a bit different. We’re trying to incorporate things and understanding that it’s not always going to work, try to sort of win the matches but sort of think about what I’m trying to improve. It’s about having a long-term goal.”

At the All England Club in 2011, one veteran tennis writer predicted that Raonic would win Wimbledon within four years. With that serve, it didn’t seem like an insane thing to say. Next week we’ll be halfway there, and while the Canadian has steady progress during that time—he’s No. 15 in the world—he hasn’t shown a special aptitude for grass. He lost to Sam Querrey in the second round at Wimbledon last year, and so far in 2013 he’s 0-2 on the surface. Today he expressed some misgivings about trying to round his game into shape while having to practice on it.

“I’ve got to figure out my thing,” Raonic said. “It’s like I’m just not executing the things I need to execute. Obviously the surface doesn’t make it easy. I think it’s easier for me to figure out things on hard courts.”

http://www.tennis.com/pro-game/2013/06/failure-launch/47979/#.UcIWmnDRfzI

I predict the Raonic/Ljubicic relationship will last tops a few months.

BlueClay

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:59 pm

:bubbly:Second Pimms half gone I am having the time the lof my life here at Boodles watching Nole and Dimitrov

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:27 pm

I'm sure there's a bit of Pimms talking here, but Boodles with Nole in it is s thing to do before you die, absolutely glorious, and T, Nole gas got sn awrsome SBH, trust me on this one diva

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:39 pm

Super fabulos news , insted of Tipsarevic it'sDolgo vs Cilic yipeeee!!! Somersault

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:51 pm

Dolgo's serving from close up is absolutely PHENOMENAL!! Applause Bubbly

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:23 pm

I have had the most fabulous time at Boodles today.
Saw two matches: Nole-Dimitrov & Dolgoplov-Cilic.

Naturallly, the first match stole the show, mainly due to Nole's entertaining talent, Dimi was good, too.

I had a seat in the very first row and had quite a bit of banter with Nole who even did a little post-point celebration for me (serious!!!).

I expected to see a bit of all-court tennis, but there was very, very little of it.
It was actually Novak who provided all the variety, Dimi is definitely a complete base-liner with absolutely zero attacking instinct.

I was really impressed with Nole's serving and forehand, it's a beautifully struck shot and has loads of whizz on it, very powerful and penetrating, much heavier than his BH which I never noticed much on TV.

Dimi looks better on TV, ball-striking quite average, although his BH is quite pacy, his serving very good, too.

Dolgo Cilic was an anti-climax entertaintment-wise but thanks to Dolgo, at least it was a real tennis feast.

I cannot convey what an awesome a serve he has. It looks good on TV, but there is another dimension to it close up, the pop he gets out of it is truly phenomenal, I have no idea how he does it as his toss does not look that different from the others', maybe just a little lower, but not conspicuosly.

His returning is his very weak spot.

I am going to call him the King of Slice from now on, because almost 9/10  of all his shots are sliced, he is totally unbelieavable!!!!!

I'll add some photos and videos I took later.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:50 pm

noleisthebest wrote::bubbly:Second Pimms half gone I am having the time the lof my life here at Boodles watching Nole and Dimitrov
I did not realise you were going there. Lucky you.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:51 pm

noleisthebest wrote:I'm sure there's a bit of Pimms talking here, but Boodles with Nole in it is s thing to do before you die, absolutely glorious, and T, Nole gas got sn awrsome SBH, trust me on this one diva
With a Pimms everything looks good. Winking

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:53 pm

Tenez wrote:
noleisthebest wrote:I'm sure there's a bit of Pimms talking here, but Boodles with Nole in it is s thing to do before you die, absolutely glorious, and T, Nole gas got sn awrsome SBH, trust me on this one diva
With a Pimms everything looks good. Winking

You can say that again Magic With Wimbers coming, I think we need a Pimms smiley asap here!

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:57 pm

noleisthebest wrote:I have had the most fabulous time at Boodles today.
Saw two matches: Nole-Dimitrov & Dolgoplov-Cilic.

Naturallly, the first match stole the show, mainly due to Nole's entertaining talent, Dimi was good, too.

I had a seat in the very first row and had quite a bit of banter with Nole who even did a little post-point celebration for me (serious!!!).

I expected to see a bit of all-court tennis, but there was very, very little of it.
It was actually Novak who provided all the variety, Dimi is definitely a complete base-liner with absolutely zero attacking instinct.

I was really impressed with Nole's serving and forehand, it's a beautifully struck shot and has loads of whizz on it, very powerful and penetrating, much heavier than his BH which I never noticed much on TV.

Dimi looks better on TV, ball-striking quite average, although his BH is quite pacy, his serving very good, too.

Dolgo Cilic was an anti-climax entertaintment-wise but thanks to Dolgo, at least it was a real tennis feast.

I cannot convey what an awesome a serve he has. It looks good on TV, but there is another dimension to it close up, the pop he gets out of it is truly phenomenal, I have no idea how he does it as his toss does not look that different from the others', maybe just a little lower, but not conspicuosly.

His returning is his very weak spot.

I am going to call him the King of Slice from now on, because almost 9/10  of all his shots are sliced, he is totally unbelieavable!!!!!

I'll add some photos and videos I took later.

Looked like it was a lot of fun. Don't yuo find it strange to see a very western FH? It find it's one of those weird shots I don't quite understand.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:02 am

Tenez wrote:
Looked like it was a lot of fun. Don't yuo find it strange to see a very western FH? It find it's one of those weird shots I don't quite understand.

Tbh, the grip does look a little unusual, but the result is great!
You can see it here:

https://s1118.photobucket.com/user/noleisthebest/library/Boodles%202013?sort=3&page=1

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:31 am

Today's matches:

Seppi-Simon
GGLopez-Wawrinka
Mahut-Malisse

But the show will definitely be stolen but Wimbledon draw that is due out later today.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:34 am

I also managed to see brothers Zverev yesterday, the younger one (16) was warming up Nole before his match with Dimitrov on the side courts, I didn't know who he was until they turned up for the last doubles match.
Apparently very talented, but not from what I saw, jut another tall and lanky basher.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:47 am

noleisthebest wrote:...Apparently very talented, but not from what I saw, jut another tall and lanky basher.
We will need a few of those to dispatch the retrievers occasionally.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down