Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

GOAT  

Latest topics
» Stefanos Tsitsipas
Today at 10:36 pm by Tenez

» The Ultimate GOAT List
Today at 4:21 pm by noleisthebest

» This Is What A Feminist Looks Like
Today at 2:56 pm by bogbrush

» Race to London
Yesterday at 11:42 pm by naxroy

» Players popularity - What makes it?
Yesterday at 11:34 pm by Tenez

» Asian Swing 2017: Bejing/Tokyo & Shanghai
Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:42 pm by luvsports!

» Who Is Going To Be The Next Number One?
Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:18 pm by legendkillar

» One of the best match ever?
Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:24 am by Tenez

» Jelena Ostapenko
Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:26 pm by Jahu

October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum


IDs, Lies and Videotapes.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

IDs, Lies and Videotapes.....

Post by noleisthebest on Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:05 pm

This is a thread for all those who feel the need to unburden their consciences...

Spill all: fake IDs, multiple IDs, sex changes, tax frauds, shop-lifting offences, cross-dressing affinities...just keep it here, please, leave the tennis section to be what its name says....

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh......this is the hush-hush thread

noleisthebest

Posts : 24956
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IDs, Lies and Videotapes.....

Post by Larry Ellison on Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:07 pm


Larry Ellison

Posts : 1222
Join date : 2012-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IDs, Lies and Videotapes.....

Post by SayonaRa on Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:02 pm

I'm more convinced now than ever amritia = Mickey.

Mickey randomly parks himself next to you without having said a word yet all afternoon (I don't think}.

We don't need tenez to check anything. It's so obvious Mickey is your accomplice.

You can argue all you want, but like I said in the thread I deleted, you've no credibility given your love affair with multiple ids.

SayonaRa

Posts : 616
Join date : 2012-07-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IDs, Lies and Videotapes.....

Post by truffin1 on Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:21 pm

SR wrote:I'm more convinced now than ever amritia = Mickey.

Mickey randomly parks himself next to you without having said a word yet all afternoon (I don't think}.

We don't need tenez to check anything. It's so obvious Mickey is your accomplice.

You can argue all you want, but like I said in the thread I deleted, you've no credibility given your love affair with multiple ids.
While we're at it- I'd like to know the explanation as to why you said "several" had sent you "p.m.'s" when you first made the accusation on the other forum.. You stated their were multiple pm's from multiple people.. now it's one from one.......... Which is the lie?

truffin1

Posts : 861
Join date : 2012-10-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IDs, Lies and Videotapes.....

Post by SayonaRa on Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:12 am

Amrit,

Your prolonged silence proves that you lost your argument. Don’t worry. We know you inside out.
Nobody’s shocked by the silliness of the games you like to play.

Good that you’ve withdrawn your statement about me FB stalking you. But now all can see that you’ve
also wronged VJ by implying that he sent you racist pms. I suggest you should now
also withdraw the pm allegation in dispute. OUt of good will, I think that’s the only right thing for you to do
before we can bring closure to “Ids, Lies and Videotapes…”

SayonaRa

Posts : 616
Join date : 2012-07-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IDs, Lies and Videotapes.....

Post by luvsports! on Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:33 am

"IDs, lies and videotapes....."
Is this OTF's new low budget movie?

luvsports!

Posts : 4019
Join date : 2012-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IDs, Lies and Videotapes.....

Post by Larry Ellison on Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:21 pm

Tenez has spoken on the Fuentes trial thread and confirmed the false allegations against me were a load of nonsense.
He is admin of this site, not anyone else.

Following this message I will only be posting on the tennis section of the site, I will not read or post on this section.

Larry Ellison

Posts : 1222
Join date : 2012-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IDs, Lies and Videotapes.....

Post by SayonaRa on Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:22 pm

Larry Ellison wrote:Tenez has spoken on the Fuentes trial thread and confirmed the false allegations against me were a load of nonsense.
He is admin of this site, not anyone else.

Following this message I will only be posting on the tennis section of the site, I will not read or post on this section.

I stand-by Larry/Amrit = Mickey. Tenez knows why.

SayonaRa

Posts : 616
Join date : 2012-07-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IDs, Lies and Videotapes.....

Post by SayonaRa on Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:23 pm

luvsports! wrote:"IDs, lies and videotapes....."
Is this OTF's new low budget movie?

Nah, a new low?

SayonaRa

Posts : 616
Join date : 2012-07-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IDs, Lies and Videotapes.....

Post by SayonaRa on Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:56 pm

truffin1 wrote:
SR wrote:I'm more convinced now than ever amritia = Mickey.

Mickey randomly parks himself next to you without having said a word yet all afternoon (I don't think}.

We don't need tenez to check anything. It's so obvious Mickey is your accomplice.

You can argue all you want, but like I said in the thread I deleted, you've no credibility given your love affair with multiple ids.
While we're at it- I'd like to know the explanation as to why you said "several" had sent you "p.m.'s" when you first made the accusation on the other forum.. You stated their were multiple pm's from multiple people.. now it's one from one.......... Which is the lie?

So what does she do when faced with questions she can’t answer? She went hiding in “the
tennis section of the site.” What heroically charitable actions when nothing’s
been cleared up! But what do we expect? That’s just good old amritia living
up to her reputation.

SayonaRa

Posts : 616
Join date : 2012-07-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IDs, Lies and Videotapes.....

Post by Veejay on Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:59 am

SR wrote:
Larry Ellison wrote:Tenez has spoken on the Fuentes trial thread and confirmed the false allegations against me were a load of nonsense.
He is admin of this site, not anyone else.

Following this message I will only be posting on the tennis section of the site, I will not read or post on this section.

I stand-by Larry/Amrit = Mickey. Tenez knows why.

Well its very peculiar how Mickey just disappeared and never even bothered to defend himself
I dont know why Amri even bothers,the more he tries to prove his "innocence" the deeper he traps himself in his web of lies
It comes as no surprise why he's a Nadal fan,he actually thinks his stories are plausible hence why he believes anything that comes from the Nadal camp

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IDs, Lies and Videotapes.....

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum