Our Tennis Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» I Just Can't Help Believing!
Does anyone have any sand to spare? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 9:00 pm by noleisthebest

» The Bullshit of Rafael Nadal
Does anyone have any sand to spare? EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 12:15 am by Daniel2

» Why Trump's 'tough' stance on radical Islam... could lead to more terrorism
Does anyone have any sand to spare? EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:32 am by Daniel2

» Missing Madeline 10 years on..
Does anyone have any sand to spare? EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:31 am by Daniel2

» '15 Dubious Weak Era Records'
Does anyone have any sand to spare? EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:06 am by Daniel2

» AO 2024 - Sinner baby!!
Does anyone have any sand to spare? EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:05 am by Daniel2

» Paris Masters
Does anyone have any sand to spare? EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 9:47 pm by noleisthebest

» Alvarez could bring me back to tennis
Does anyone have any sand to spare? EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 10:25 am by raiders_of_the_lost_ark

» IDEMOOOOOOO! ! ! !
Does anyone have any sand to spare? EmptyMon Sep 11, 2023 9:47 am by noleisthebest

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Does anyone have any sand to spare?

3 posters

Go down

Does anyone have any sand to spare? Empty Does anyone have any sand to spare?

Post by Larry Ellison Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:02 am

Hi everyone, Cool

Did someone say it's easy being Nadal's second biggest worshipper?
Well, it's not.

My name is Larry Ellison and I've had a really hectic year.

It all started in January when I had to go to Spain to ensure the judicial review in the Fuentes case was fair and unbiased. I think the cornerstone of any democracy is having a judiciary system that is impartial and independent of the state, and I'm pleased my intervention in the Fuentes case helped towards that.
Getting to Spain wasn't easy though. All the American Airlines tickets were booked out, so Toni had to book me a Ryanair flight to Madrid. Unfortunately my empty suitcase went over the weight limit of 0.5kg, so at the end all I could carry was my 'Vamos Rafa' red briefcase. It was still a good flight though, I stood next to a fellow Nadal fan during the flight (it was him who gave me the link to this site). We talked about Nadal's left bicep for a bit, and after that, we talked about about his right bicep for another bit. Fun flight.

Anyway, I digress. Back to the present, I do have some urgent issues right now. And no, this time it's not the NRA trying to give everyone guns in an attempt to stop everyone from using guns. This problem is even worse. I've run out of sand.
When I took over Indian Wells, Toni did warn me that this could be a problem that would potentially occur in the future, but I did not imagine in my wildest dream that the beaches of California would be empty by this time. I have already called Franseco Roig, and he has bought a big bucket which we can collect sand in when we visit the Arizona desert later this year. My commitment and dedication of providing high bouncing tortoise like hard court tracles has simply got stronger in the interest of fairness. Bubbly

And, as for this forum, wow. Reading back I really am taken aback and am amazed at your sensational prediction skills. Have you guys tried your hand at betting? You'd be really good. Jeez, I'm even thinking about founding a betting company just so you guys can bet on it, that's how impressed I am.
I even showed my good friend George Osbourne this forum. After reading the comments for 3 hours, he eventually came out of his office grinning, he was elated at what he had read.
'This is bloody perfect. Why didn't you show me this earlier Larry! There is nothing I love more than seeing someone get prediction after prediction wrong, and each time launching patchy and unconvincing reasons as to why the mistake was due to unforeseeable external factors. And despite this, managing to stay smug as if you were right all along. Bloody hell, I think I should start writing my speech for the 2014 budget now.'

As you may have guessed after hearing about my meeting with Osbourne, I am currently in London. Toni asked if I could find a way if we can change the group seeding system of the WTF later this year, so that Nadal can face players only ranked form 6-8 in his group. I think it's only fair as Nadal missed the Australian Open this year after he injured his appendix while sitting on his chair.

Bubbly

Cheers,

Larry

Larry Ellison

Back to top Go down

Does anyone have any sand to spare? Empty Re: Does anyone have any sand to spare?

Post by luvsports! Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:31 am

Hi amrit

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

Does anyone have any sand to spare? Empty Re: Does anyone have any sand to spare?

Post by Veejay Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:06 am

luvsports! wrote:Hi amrit
He probably cut and pasted it from another forum again Laugh Laugh

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:43 pm

Rose

Larry Ellison

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum