Our Tennis Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» I Just Can't Help Believing!
Morybundus band EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 9:00 pm by noleisthebest

» The Bullshit of Rafael Nadal
Morybundus band EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 12:15 am by Daniel2

» Why Trump's 'tough' stance on radical Islam... could lead to more terrorism
Morybundus band EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:32 am by Daniel2

» Missing Madeline 10 years on..
Morybundus band EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:31 am by Daniel2

» '15 Dubious Weak Era Records'
Morybundus band EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:06 am by Daniel2

» AO 2024 - Sinner baby!!
Morybundus band EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:05 am by Daniel2

» Paris Masters
Morybundus band EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 9:47 pm by noleisthebest

» Alvarez could bring me back to tennis
Morybundus band EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 10:25 am by raiders_of_the_lost_ark

» IDEMOOOOOOO! ! ! !
Morybundus band EmptyMon Sep 11, 2023 9:47 am by noleisthebest

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Morybundus band

+4
SayonaRa
Tenez
noleisthebest
paulcz
8 posters

Go down

Morybundus band Empty Morybundus band

Post by paulcz Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:44 pm

It is hardly possible to find anything that would at least a bit justify that Nadull´s Morybundus pack. Therefore let´s brush them as they deserve. It is "duty" of all good citizens to face this wickedness and clean out tennis from this infection. Stop Morybundus forever!

paulcz

Back to top Go down

Morybundus band Empty Re: Morybundus band

Post by noleisthebest Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:58 pm

I have been a Moribundus soldier for years...I feel like a weathered veteran, in fact...our dear and trusty honourable friend Tenez has suffered even more because of Moribundus: he was expelled from almost all forums he was on.

Why?
Because the blind don't want to see!

Strange is the disease that creates a blind spot to those who suffer from it, and the world is full of them:
The Humble Bull(y) has been exposed in his full glory to me from day one, but only recently, after Noble Nole has slain the beast, and the Humble Bully was not untouchable by either media, other players and u(EVEN!!!) umpires, is the rest of the world, like a Sleeping Beauty slowly awakening from the enchanted dream, in Humble Bully's case, the Prince will turn into a frog Morybundus band 1071211947

I feel sorry for dear old Wooffie in advance Morybundus band 2084913611

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:04 pm

Of course, let us not forget the man who banged the final nail in the coffin, Sir Rosol The Great, thank you!
Morybundus band Lukas-Rosol-008

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:07 pm

Uncle Toni, disturbed by the too long a summer hybernation (not natural for bears to be forced into one in the middle of summer Morybundus band 1071211947 ) has now started displaying disturbing side-effects of it:
he is no longer able to hide what his eyes have always been telling the world: that he is one tragic, deluded man, for how else can we call somebody who even jokingly wishes exquisite and magnificent tennis legend Roger Federer and his rightful heir Tennis Tesla -Novak Djokovic - an injury, so that his own, already ruined half-talented Frankenstein experiment can continue to bite those poor trophies.... Morybundus band 2786941968

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:57 pm

I am going to bee meeting James Bond and a few villains and baddies in a few hours, so I'll see what they can do about Moribundus Morybundus band 4006036031

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:10 pm

He probably meant "I hope they get to test positive too."

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:11 pm

Enjoy your party. What did u dress into at the end?

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:20 pm

Tenez wrote:Enjoy your party. What did u dress into at the end?

Sparkling bodycon dress B(l)ond Girl, prrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Morybundus band 3228224384

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by paulcz Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:54 pm

noleisthebest wrote:I have been a Moribundus soldier for years...I feel like a weathered veteran, in fact...our dear and trusty honourable friend Tenez has suffered even more because of Moribundus: he was expelled from almost all forums he was on.

Why?
Because the blind don't want to see!

Strange is the disease that creates a blind spot to those who suffer from it, and the world is full of them:
The Humble Bull(y) has been exposed in his full glory to me from day one, but only recently, after Noble Nole has slain the beast, and the Humble Bully was not untouchable by either media, other players and u(EVEN!!!) umpires, is the rest of the world, like a Sleeping Beauty slowly awakening from the enchanted dream, in Humble Bully's case, the Prince will turn into a frog Morybundus band 1071211947

I feel sorry for dear old Wooffie in advance Morybundus band 2084913611

No sorry for Wooffie, she is one of the most happiest persons on this Earth. There is nothing what we can wish her, she is utterly on high, good for her.

The disease "Morybundus" is well known due to the Czech famous fairy story Darbujan and Pandrhola, which is regulary shown on tv during Christmas days. I think that the disease should be written as Morybundus (transferred into Czech language) due to a great job done by Lukas Rosol in this year Wimby, which initiated "Morybundus" in full extent. Morybundus band 123628122

Morybundus has even the Band in Czech

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fArreiz8Wno

paulcz

Back to top Go down

Post by paulcz Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:12 pm

Tenez wrote:He probably meant "I hope they get to test positive too."

Ten, can you imagine what would happen if a footbal coach said that he wishes other players injury. The uncle´s delirious twaddle shows that the tennis community hangs pretty together.

paulcz

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:39 pm

paulcz wrote: The disease "Morybundus" is well known due to the Czech famous fairy story Darbujan and Pandrhola, which is regulary shown on tv during Christmas days. I think that the disease should be written as Morybundus (transferred into Czech language) due to a great job done by Lukas Rosol in this year Wimby, which initiated "Morybundus" in full extent. Morybundus band 123628122 Morybundus has even the Band in Czech

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fArreiz8Wno

Very interesting with the Czech hisotrical thread there.

I wonder if Ivan Lendl will have a part to play in Morybundus next year.
Just imagne: him "bumping" into Uncle Toni in some dark tunnel in Australian Open.....

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by paulcz Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:52 pm

Mory has chickened out from Andy for sure. It is more than obvious that Morybundus is absolutely rooted in him and Mory will live with it forever. Squarred Morybundus, unbelievable.

Morybundus disease is even worse than I thought. It has quite many symptoms, perhaps it is an unknown kind.

paulcz

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:07 pm

I am not surprised at all. One thing is certain: there has never been anyone like Nadal and I don't think we shall ever see anything like him again: his tennis, his coach, handling media...
He seemed to have created a big group of people starting to follow tennis and that 's good .
I hope they continue to follow it when he finally summons some guts to officially call it quits.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by paulcz Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:37 pm

noleisthebest wrote:I am not surprised at all. One thing is certain: there has never been anyone like Nadal and I don't think we shall ever see anything like him again: his tennis, his coach, handling media...
He seemed to have created a big group of people starting to follow tennis and that 's good .
I hope they continue to follow it when he finally summons some guts to officially call it quits.

Morybundus band is a pack of desperate scrupleless liars. They know that now Morybundus does not have a chance to win anything on hard courts, so from now on there will be only diseases and excuses. I can imagine that Mory after a trashing defeat at AO will take another Morybundus healing pause and then he will appear on clay running as never before. But here I believe that his dominance has already gone. Would it be a really good to see somebody will thrash him in 1st round at AO. Morybundus never more.

paulcz

Back to top Go down

Post by SayonaRa Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:41 pm

You guys think he'll turn up at AO13? I just don't believe he will without any match practice.

SayonaRa

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:57 pm

A fully fit Nadal at his best is practically unbeatable on any surface (apart form indoor hard).

I don't think he'll play AO13 without any match practice, but when and if he does get back to his best Roger and his friends may as well not bother competing.
Laugh

Larry Ellison

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:03 pm

Larry Ellison

Back to top Go down

Post by paulcz Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:14 pm

SR wrote:You guys think he'll turn up at AO13? I just don't believe he will without any match practice.

I rather wish him to play and see a trashed Morybundus, but his fear from a defeat will prevent him to play there. I also think that he will no play there. He focuses on clay, the surface for less talented players.

paulcz

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:15 pm

Yes also on clay you tend to slip a bit during your second serve and hit a double fault when you are championship point down Laugh

Larry Ellison

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:45 pm

SR wrote:You guys think he'll turn up at AO13? I just don't believe he will without any match practice.

Good question and a tough one. I reckon he'll pull out at the last minute, after he's seen the draw. It will be either a virus story, or another bumping into a chair in the hotel lobby scenario.
If he does come back it will be on a small clay tournament.
If he could, he'd probably love to play some challengers anonimously, but since he doesn't have that option, he'll just hope for an easy draw at some 250 tournament and hope the guy across the net gets all scared at the sight of his left bicep.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by paulcz Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:34 pm

noleisthebest wrote:

Good question and a tough one. I reckon he'll pull out at the last minute, after he's seen the draw. It will be either a virus story, or another bumping into a chair in the hotel lobby scenario.

Exactly Nitb, Morybundus is rather a question for fortune tellers. Nevertheless here are my % probabilities for all possible Morybundus scenarios at AO:

1) Morybundus will not play AO - 25%

2) Mory will not turn up at AO after knowing of the draw due to supposed healthy problems, 10%-30% (not easy to estimate, because it depends on the draw; if Mory plays to Rosol then % is at its maximum)

3) Mory will play one or two rounds and then he will retire due to the worsening condition of his knees - 35%

4) Mory will retire during the match - 19%

5) Mory will play untill his defeat without his retirement - 1%

So, I believe in the option 3), i.e. when draw is good for him, he will play a couple of matches and when he and his high-muckety-muck Tony find that the defeat is probable he will retire.

Let´s see how that disease will develop at AO.

paulcz

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:39 pm

It's a Latin adjective, using it as a noun is simply wrong.
Also you've spelt it wrong. It's an i, not a y.

Paul, did you watch my earlier video?
Here's an interesting interview too:
http://www.tennisplanet.me/blog/2012/06/transcript-of-novak-djokovic-interview-after-losing-to-nadal-roland-garros-2012.html

Larry Ellison

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:41 pm

noleisthebest wrote:I am going to bee meeting James Bond and a few villains and baddies in a few hours, so I'll see what they can do about Moribundus Morybundus band 4006036031
Yes, that's the correct spelling.

Larry Ellison

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:46 pm

Nadal has more than 5 times the fans Djokovic has on facebook, and is currently the most popular tennis player on twitter smiley

He is hugely popular, a truly great player who has created history Thumbs Up

Perhaps the only people carrying a disease are clueless Nadal hatahs Laugh

Larry Ellison

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:48 pm

Larry Ellison

Back to top Go down

Post by luvsports! Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:17 pm

good stuff amrit! Nobody can accuse you of not being a nadal fan!

welcome to the 'fanatics'! Big Grin

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:40 pm

luvsports! wrote:good stuff amrit! Nobody can accuse you of not being a nadal fan!
No I am totally unbiased. Thumbs Up

Larry Ellison

Back to top Go down

Post by sphairistike Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:20 pm

Amritia3ee wrote:
luvsports! wrote:good stuff amrit! Nobody can accuse you of not being a nadal fan!
No I am totally unbiased. Morybundus band 3157886161

Morybundus band 2786941968 Morybundus band 2211252749

sphairistike

Back to top Go down

Post by paulcz Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:03 pm

This surface, which Larry prepared for Moribundus, should not be considered as HC, but IW should be categorized as a special Moribundus squit flex (MORISFLEX) and ATP should officially apply for a patent protenction of that. Next time they will paint it with honey Morybundus band 4006036031

paulcz

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:16 pm

paulcz wrote:This surface, which Larry prepared for Moribundus, should not be considered as HC, but IW should be categorized as a special Moribundus squit flex (MORISFLEX) and ATP should officially apply for a patent protenction of that. Next time they will paint it with honey Morybundus band 4006036031

....or maybe real blue clay!

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:33 am

Wonderful article. Applause Applause Thumbs Up

Deserves a Pulitzer or Booker of it's own. Laugh

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by paulcz Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:20 pm

It is a luck for staying players in the draw in Miami that Moribundus does not play there. I can not imagine anybody who would be able to beat him there. He could take the second hc Master subsequently.
His body gives him a great disposition to succeed on slow or medium hc. But due to wise Toni, he just is going to do his moonballing duty on clay.

paulcz

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:18 pm

It is an oxymoron to designate a player moribundus when he is 17-1 with three titles. Sounds like a character from Harry Potter series. Winking

Nalbandian or Hewitt perhaps deserve it more, more so than Nadal.

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum