Our Tennis Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» I Just Can't Help Believing!
The Truth Has Spoken! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 9:00 pm by noleisthebest

» The Bullshit of Rafael Nadal
The Truth Has Spoken! EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 12:15 am by Daniel2

» Why Trump's 'tough' stance on radical Islam... could lead to more terrorism
The Truth Has Spoken! EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:32 am by Daniel2

» Missing Madeline 10 years on..
The Truth Has Spoken! EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:31 am by Daniel2

» '15 Dubious Weak Era Records'
The Truth Has Spoken! EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:06 am by Daniel2

» AO 2024 - Sinner baby!!
The Truth Has Spoken! EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:05 am by Daniel2

» Paris Masters
The Truth Has Spoken! EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 9:47 pm by noleisthebest

» Alvarez could bring me back to tennis
The Truth Has Spoken! EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 10:25 am by raiders_of_the_lost_ark

» IDEMOOOOOOO! ! ! !
The Truth Has Spoken! EmptyMon Sep 11, 2023 9:47 am by noleisthebest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

The Truth Has Spoken!

+4
Tenez
N2D2L
bogbrush
noleisthebest
8 posters

Go down

The Truth Has Spoken! Empty The Truth Has Spoken!

Post by noleisthebest Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:15 pm

6 pmitv news

Last edited by noleisthebest on Mon Feb 21, 2022 6:55 am; edited 1 time in total

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

The Truth Has Spoken! Empty Re: The Truth Has Spoken!

Post by bogbrush Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:08 pm

The arrogant twat lied about his movements and generally assumed he was too big to follow their rules. Typically, he arrogantly flaunted all this on social media and made it impossible for Australia to ignore, not when that Country demands do much of its own citizens (not measures I admire, but their people have lived that way). I know someone who hadn’t been allowed back in, where they live, for a long time.

I suppose it does help show just why this player has failed to attract the respect and affection that Federer & Nadal found so easy. People easily pick up unpleasant personal qualities instinctively, he just decided to demonstrate them to the World.

bogbrush

N2D2L likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by N2D2L Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:31 pm

bogbrush wrote:The arrogant twat lied about his movements and generally assumed he was too big to follow their rules. Typically, he arrogantly flaunted all this on social media and made it impossible for Australia to ignore, not when that Country demands do much of its own citizens (not measures I admire, but their people have lived that way). I know someone who hadn’t been allowed back in, where they live, for a long time.

I suppose it does help show just why this player has failed to attract the respect and affection that Federer & Nadal found so easy. People easily pick up unpleasant personal qualities instinctively, he just decided to demonstrate them to the World.
He even admitted he turned up to an interview with an elderly l’equipe journalist while knowing he was covid positive… and didn’t even let him know.

I know Zoom isn’t ideal but there’s a limit to narcissistic callousness.

N2D2L

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:08 pm

Nadsal seems happy that Djoko eon't be playing. Maybe the AO is keen to help Nadal through to 21. Nadal has had so much help over the years...and it might not be over. They will do everything to help him again. nadal winning the AO...this would help the tourny recover from their fiasco. But frankly, there is nothing fair in this sport anymore.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Sat Jan 15, 2022 11:05 pm

I wouldn’t worry about Nadal here.

bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by N2D2L Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:16 am

Tenez wrote:Nadsal seems happy that Djoko eon't be playing. Maybe the AO is keen to help Nadal through to 21. Nadal has had so much help over the years...and it might not be over. They will do everything to help him again. nadal winning the AO...this would help the tourny recover from their fiasco. But frankly, there is nothing fair in this sport anymore.
If they were trying to help Nadal, why did they give him a tough draw?

Kokkinakis and Karatsev both won tournaments this week; and are his scheduled R2 and R4 opponents. 
Zverev who won WTF, is his QF opponent (bad match up). 

Also a bit weird that you're more concerned about the distant prospect of Nadal winning another slam; than Djokovic turning up Covid positive to an interview with an old French journalist, and not even telling him even though he knew. 
Psycho behaviour imo

N2D2L

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:29 am

HIS20RY wrote:...

Also a bit weird that you're more concerned about the distant prospect of Nadal winning another slam; than Djokovic turning up Covid positive to an interview with an old French journalist, and not even telling him even though he knew. 
Psycho behaviour imo
I am not worried, i just think they might be helping Nadal to save the tournament.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by naxroy Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:05 pm

Djokovic is free not to get vaccinated, but he wont be able to play certain tournaments depending on their ruling on the matter.

naxroy

Back to top Go down

Post by raiders_of_the_lost_ark Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:10 pm

Djokovic has my respect. It's too easy for him to get a vax certificate of any country he wanted and get through the rules, but he chooses to fight this medical tyranny. Unlike common people like myself.

People are not able to see, this is not about just a vax. We are slowly being turned into gov slaves, one small cut at a time. This kind of slavery exists in North Korea, China.

raiders_of_the_lost_ark

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Mon Jan 17, 2022 4:54 pm

raiders_of_the_lost_ark wrote:Djokovic has my respect. It's too easy for him to get a vax certificate of any country he wanted and get through the rules, but he chooses to fight this medical tyranny. Unlike common people like myself.

People are not able to see, this is not about just a vax. We are slowly being turned into gov slaves, one small cut at a time. This kind of slavery exists in North Korea, China.

6 pm itv news

Last edited by noleisthebest on Mon Feb 21, 2022 6:56 am; edited 1 time in total

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by naxroy Mon Jan 17, 2022 4:57 pm

raiders_of_the_lost_ark wrote:Djokovic has my respect. It's too easy for him to get a vax certificate of any country he wanted and get through the rules, but he chooses to fight this medical tyranny. Unlike common people like myself.

medical tyranny? lol

naxroy

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:18 pm

Just a little bit over the top?

After all, what did these evil things ever do, I mean apart from saving millions from the misery and horror of smallpox, tuberculosis, measles and many more? 
I guess the theory is that when Bill Gates developed the smallpox vaccination it was very much part of his & George Soros’s devious plan to insert chips into all our heads. I sure there’s a flaw in this if only I could see it.

bogbrush

N2D2L likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:44 pm

bogbrush wrote:

Just a little bit over the top?

After all, what did these evil things ever do, I mean apart from saving millions from the misery and horror of smallpox, tuberculosis, measles and many more? 
I guess the theory is that when Bill Gates developed the smallpox vaccination it was very much part of his & George Soros’s devious plan to insert chips into all our heads. I sure there’s a flaw in this if only I could see it.
You are mixing up es vax that work with one who never worked! If one needs a dose every 3 months, it's simply ain't a vax!

Abd above all, we should all be able to have a choice.

Those Aussies authorities are completely fucked up. They have been hysterical about lockdown and vaccination, yet they have never had as many covid cases! The vaxes and lockdown simply don't work.

It's a known fact that most athletes have fake vax passes and all the credit to Djoko(who still has the ugliest game) to have stuck to his beliefs. It's simply a shame he is not given the chance to defend his title.

Actually, simply disgraceful from those Aussie pricks. Probably as bad as the French government.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:11 pm

Well it is a vax, just like the flu one which has to be revised because viruses change, and a lot of damage has been prevented by having it. 

I’m no fan at all of Australias policy but I certainly ascribe to accepting the rules of another if I want to visit their home. He didn’t have to go.

I’m pleased that we in Britain are getting very close to the end of the whole thing.

bogbrush

N2D2L likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:00 am

They call it a vax but it simply doesn't work. One flu vax jab protects you from having the vax, badly but it does. This one simply doesn't prevent you from having covid. If anything it is now proven it facilitates catching covid.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by raiders_of_the_lost_ark Tue Jan 18, 2022 3:47 pm

Tenez wrote:They call it a vax but it simply doesn't work. One flu vax jab protects you from having the vax, badly but it does. This one simply doesn't prevent you from having covid. If anything it is now proven it facilitates catching covid.
No matter what this vax does or doesn't, a medical procure can't be enforced on anyone. This is completely against the freedom of choice on my body. Totally inhuman.

But what to say here, people in certain times of history have also supported Killings of 1000s of women for witchcraft, gas chambers in Nazis concentration camps. The enslaved mind can't think freely.

raiders_of_the_lost_ark

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:15 pm

Tenez wrote:They call it a vax but it simply doesn't work. One flu vax jab protects you from having the vax, badly but it does. This one simply doesn't prevent you from having covid. If anything it is now proven it facilitates catching covid.
Since it came in deaths have plummeted.

No vax ever stops you catching something, it simply equips you to combat it

Oh, and flu vax doesn’t do that. It protects you from last years variant of flu which is usually close enough to help. Similar to this actually.

Last edited by bogbrush on Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

bogbrush

N2D2L likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:17 pm

raiders_of_the_lost_ark wrote:
No matter what this vax does or doesn't, a medical procure can't be enforced on anyone. This is completely against the freedom of choice on my body. Totally inhuman.

But what to say here, people in certain times of history have also supported Killings of 1000s of women for witchcraft, gas chambers in Nazis concentration camps. The enslaved mind can't think freely.
So don’t take it. And don’t remain in nasty places than enforce it.

In Britain we’re pretty good, towards the best end of the spectrum.

bogbrush

N2D2L likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:19 pm

bogbrush wrote:
Since it came in deaths have plummeted.
For the vaccinated and the unvaccinated alike. Mostly due to the fact the Delta and the Omicron are less lethal than previous variants.

Oh, and flu vax doesn’t do that. It protects you from last years variant of flu which is usually close enough to help. Similar to this actually.
You don;t need a jab every 3 month with the flu one.

Here is the definition of vaccine: a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease.
"every year the flu vaccine is modified to deal with new strains of the virus"

I don;t think Pfizer's fits that definition.

Anyway. The Aussies Authorities have behaved much worse than Djokovics here.

And It's really annoying not to see Djokovic have an honest attempt at the slam record. Cause now, it gives him more credit than if he had simply failed like he did at the USO.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by N2D2L Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:32 pm

Tenez wrote:Mostly due to the fact the Delta and the Omicron are  less lethal than previous variants.

This is total nonsense; there's a massive difference between the two.  
Delta actually has moderately greater hospitalisation rate than original Wuhan strain. However, Omicron has 50-70% lower hosp rate compared to other strains.

Tenez wrote:For the vaccinated and the unvaccinated alike.
This is wrong once again. Data from every country shows that vaccinated people have much lower covid mortality.

In case you don't trust UK data, look at this study study from France:

Massive sample size of over 22 million people, and it shows 90% hospitalisation prevention for vaccinated vs unvaccinated-
https://www.epi-phare.fr/rapports-detudes-et-publications/impact-vaccination-covid-octobre-2021/

N2D2L

Back to top Go down

Post by N2D2L Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:37 pm

Tenez wrote:The Aussies Authorities have behaved much worse than Djokovics here.

But Djokovic is actually considerably worse than most anti-vaxxers.

To prove my point, why don't you (an anti-vaxxer) answer this question:
Would you, after testing positive for Covid 19 in the past 2 days, meet with an elderly French journalist and not even tell him that you have Covid?
Do you not agree that anyone who does so would be a psychopath, regardless of their views on vaccines?

N2D2L

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:34 am

Anti-vax is typicaly the word dishonest people use to discredit an argument. Vaxes do work when correctly used.

Here many people don;t see the need to get the jab cause the virus is actually milder than flu for people under 50. This is a fact!

Djokovic simply pretended to have had covid to be able to defend his title. Nothing wrong with that, especially considering he got tested negative before going to Australia. Whereas tons of people who think they are immune cause they got jabs but not tested are spreading the virus much more rapidily than the unvaxed. In fact you are more likely to spread the virus as jabbed cause you have a false ense of immunity. And this is exactltly why Australia has teh worst covid wave ever because it relies on vaxes instead of tests.

So the only guilt of Djokovic is to have lied about having covid, but that lie is simply forced by the stupidity of the Oz authorities.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by naxroy Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:14 pm

Instead of following medical institutions and doctors I will follow Tenez

naxroy

Back to top Go down

Post by N2D2L Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:33 pm

Tenez wrote:

Here many people don;t see the need to get the jab cause the virus is actually milder than flu for people under 50. This is a fact!

No, that is not a fact.

Tenez wrote:

So the only guilt of Djokovic is to have lied about having covid, but that lie is simply forced by the stupidity of the Oz authorities.

I initially thought this too; but on December 14th he was pictured next to a basketballer in Serbia, who publicly announced he was Covid positive shortly after. So it's actually more than plausible that he caught Covid and tested positive a few days later.

N2D2L

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:46 pm

naxroy wrote:Instead of following medical institutions and doctors I will follow Tenez

No stick to Pfizer! They care about you!

Legal issues
Aggressive pharmaceutical marketing
See also: List of largest pharmaceutical settlements and Franklin v. Parke-Davis
Pfizer has been accused of aggressive pharmaceutical marketing.[154][155][156]

Illegal marketing of gabapentin for off-label uses
In 1993, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved gabapentin only for treatment of seizures. Warner–Lambert, which merged with Pfizer in 2000, used continuing medical education and medical research, sponsored articles about the drug for the medical literature, and alleged suppression of unfavorable study results, to promote gabapentin. Within five years, the drug was being widely used for off-label uses such as treatment of pain and psychiatric conditions. Warner–Lambert admitted to violating FDA regulations by promoting the drug for pain, psychiatric conditions, migraine, and other unapproved uses.[157] In 2004, the company paid $430 million in one of the largest settlements to resolve criminal and civil health care liability charges. It was the first off-label promotion case successfully brought under the False Claims Act.[158] A Cochrane review concluded that gabapentin is ineffective in migraine prophylaxis.[159] The American Academy of Neurology rates it as having unproven efficacy, while the Canadian Headache Society and the European Federation of Neurological Societies rate its use as being supported by moderate and low-quality evidence.[160]

Illegal marketing of Bextra
In September 2009, Pfizer pleaded guilty to the illegal marketing of arthritis drug valdecoxib (Bextra) and agreed to a $2.3 billion settlement, the largest health care fraud settlement at that time. Pfizer promoted the sale of the drug for several uses and dosages that the Food and Drug Administration specifically declined to approve due to safety concerns. The drug was pulled from the market in 2005.[161][162] It was Pfizer's fourth such settlement in a decade.[163][164][165] The payment included $1.3 billion in criminal penalties for felony violations of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act, and $1.0 billion to settle allegations it had illegally promoted the drugs for uses that were not approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) leading to violations under the False Claims Act as reimbursements were requested from Federal and State programs. The criminal fine was the largest ever assessed in the United States to date.[162][163][164][165] Pfizer entered a corporate integrity agreement with the Office of Inspector General that required it to make substantial structural reforms within the company, and publish to its website its post approval commitments and a searchable database of all payments to physicians made by the company.[166]

Termination of Peter Rost
Peter Rost was vice president in charge of the endocrinology division at Pharmacia before its acquisition by Pfizer. During that time he raised concerns internally about kickbacks and off-label marketing of Genotropin, Pharmacia's human growth hormone drug. Pfizer reported the Pharmacia marketing practices to the FDA and Department of Justice; Rost was unaware of this and filed an FCA lawsuit against Pfizer. Pfizer kept him employed, but isolated him until the FCA suit was unsealed in 2005. The Justice Department declined to intervene, and Pfizer fired him, and he filed a wrongful termination suit against Pfizer. Pfizer won a summary dismissal of the case, with the court ruling that the evidence showed Pfizer had decided to fire Rost prior to learning of his whistleblower activities.[167][168]

Illegal marketing of Rapamune
A "whistleblower suit" was filed in 2005 against Wyeth, which was acquired by Pfizer in 2009, alleging that the company illegally marketed sirolimus (Rapamune) for off-label uses, targeted specific doctors and medical facilities to increase sales of Rapamune, tried to get transplant patients to change from their transplant drugs to Rapamune, and specifically targeted African-Americans. According to the whistleblowers, Wyeth also provided doctors and hospitals that prescribed the drug with kickbacks such as grants, donations, and other money.[169] In 2013, the company pleaded guilty to criminal mis-branding violations under the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act. By August 2014, it had paid $491 million in civil and criminal penalties related to Rapamune.[170]

Illegal marketing
In June 2010, health insurance network Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) filed a lawsuit against Pfizer for allegedly illegally marketing drugs Bextra, Geodon and Lyrica. BCBS alleged that Pfizer used kickbacks and wrongly persuaded doctors to prescribe the drugs.[171][172] According to the lawsuit, Pfizer handed out 'misleading' materials on off-label uses, sent over 5,000 doctors on trips to the Caribbean or around the United States, and paid them $2,000 honoraria in return for listening to lectures about Bextra.[173][174] Despite Pfizer's claims that "the company's intent was pure" in fostering a legal exchange of information among doctors, an internal marketing plan revealed that Pfizer intended to train physicians "to serve as public relations spokespeople."[175] The case was settled in 2014 for $325 million.[176] Fearing that Pfizer is "too big to fail" and that prosecuting the company would result in disruptions to Medicare and Medicaid, federal prosecutors instead charged a subsidiary of a subsidiary of a subsidiary of Pfizer, which is "nothing more than a shell company whose only function is to plead guilty."[175]

Removal of ads after unflattering article
According to Harper's Magazine publisher John R. MacArthur, Pfizer withdrew "between $400,000 and a million dollars" worth of ads from Harper's Magazine following an unflattering article on depression medication.[177]

Quigley Company asbestos
The Quigley Company, which sold asbestos-containing insulation products until the early 1970s, was acquired by Pfizer in 1968. In June 2013, asbestos victims and Pfizer negotiated a settlement that required Pfizer to pay a total of $964 million: $430 million to 80% of existing plaintiffs and place an additional $535 million into a settlement trust that will compensate future plaintiffs as well as the remaining 20% of plaintiffs with claims against Pfizer and Quigley. Of that $535 million, $405 million is in a 40-year note from Pfizer, while $100 million is from insurance policies.[178]

Shiley defective heart valves
Pfizer purchased Shiley in 1979, at the onset of its Convexo-Concave valve ordeal, involving the Bjork–Shiley valve. Approximately 500 people died when defective heart valves fractured and, in 1994, Pfizer agreed to pay $10.75 million to settle claims by the United States Department of Justice that the company lied to get approval for the valves.[179]

Firing of employee that filed suit
A federal lawsuit was filed by a scientist claiming she got an infection by a genetically modified lentivirus while working for Pfizer, resulting in intermittent paralysis.[180] A judge dismissed the case citing a lack of evidence that the illness was caused by the virus but the jury ruled that by firing the employee, Pfizer violated laws protecting freedom of speech and whistleblowers and awarded her $1.37 million.[181]

Celebrex intellectual property
Brigham Young University (BYU) said a professor of chemistry, Dr. Daniel L. Simmons, discovered an enzyme in the 1990s that led towards development of Celebrex. BYU was originally seeking a 15% royalty on sales, equating to $9.7 billion. A research agreement had been made between BYU and Monsanto, whose pharmaceutical business was later acquired by Pfizer, to develop a better aspirin. The enzyme Dr. Simmons claims to have discovered would induce pain and inflammation while causing gastrointestinal problems and Celebrex is used to reduce those issues. A six-year battle ensued because BYU claimed that Pfizer did not give Dr. Simmons credit or compensation, while Pfizer claimed that it had met all obligations regarding the Monsanto agreement. In May 2012, Pfizer settled the allegations, agreeing to pay $450 million.[182]

Nigeria Trovafloxacin lawsuit
Main article: Abdullahi v. Pfizer, Inc.
In 1996, an outbreak of measles, cholera, and bacterial meningitis occurred in Nigeria. Pfizer representatives and personnel from a contract research organization (CRO) traveled to Kano to set up a clinical trial and administer an experimental antibiotic, trovafloxacin, to approximately 200 children.[183] Local Kano officials reported that more than fifty children died in the experiment, while many others developed mental and physical deformities.[184] The nature and frequency of both fatalities and other adverse outcomes were similar to those historically found among pediatric patients treated for meningitis in sub-Saharan Africa.[185] In 2001, families of the children, as well as the governments of Kano and Nigeria, filed lawsuits regarding the treatment.[186] According to Democracy Now!, "[r]esearchers did not obtain signed consent forms, and medical personnel said Pfizer did not tell parents their children were getting the experimental drug."[187] The lawsuits also accused Pfizer of using the outbreak to perform unapproved human testing, as well as allegedly under-dosing a control group being treated with traditional antibiotics in order to skew the results of the trial in favor of Trovan. Nigerian medical personnel as well as at least one Pfizer physician said the trial was conducted without regulatory approval.[188][189]

In 2007, Pfizer published a Statement of Defense letter.[190] The letter stated that the drug's oral form was safer and easier to administer, that Trovan had been used safely in more than five thousand Americans prior to the Nigerian trial, that mortality in the patients treated by Pfizer was lower than that observed historically in African meningitis epidemics, and that no unusual side effects, unrelated to meningitis, were observed after four weeks.

In June 2010, the US Supreme Court rejected Pfizer's appeal against a ruling allowing lawsuits by the Nigerian families to proceed.[191]

In December 2010, a United States diplomatic cables leak was released by WikiLeaks indicating that Pfizer hired investigators to find evidence of corruption against Nigerian attorney general Aondoakaa to persuade him to drop legal action.[192] The Washington Post reporter Joe Stephens, who helped break the story in 2000, called these actions "dangerously close to blackmail".[187] In response, the company released a press statement describing the allegations as "preposterous" and saying that it acted in good faith.[193] Aondoakka, who had allegedly demanded bribes from Pfizer in return for a settlement of the case,[194] was declared unfit for office and had his U.S. visa revoked in association with corruption charges in 2010.[195][196]

The lawsuits were eventually settled out of court. Pfizer committed to paying US$35 million "to compensate the families of children in the study", another US$30 million to "support healthcare initiatives in Kano", and 10 million to cover legal costs. Payouts began in 2011.[197]

Environmental record
Since 2000, the company has implemented more than 4,000 greenhouse gas reduction projects.[198]

In 2012, the company was named to the Carbon Disclosure Project's Carbon Leadership Index in recognition of its efforts to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.[199]

Pfizer has inherited Wyeth's liabilities in the American Cyanamid site in Bridgewater Township, New Jersey, a highly toxic EPA Superfund site. Pfizer has since attempted to remediate this land in order to clean and develop it for future profits and potential public uses.[200] The Sierra Club and the Edison Wetlands Association have opposed the cleanup plan, arguing that the area is subject to flooding, which could cause pollutants to leach. The EPA considers the plan the most reasonable from considerations of safety and cost-effectiveness, arguing that an alternative plan involving trucking contaminated soil off site could expose cleanup workers. The EPA's position is backed by the environmental watchdog group CRISIS.[201]

In June 2002, a chemical explosion at the Groton plant injured 7 people and caused the evacuation of more than 100 homes in the surrounding area.[202]

Political lobbying
Pfizer is a member of the U.S. Global Leadership Coalition, a Washington D.C.-based coalition of more than 400 major companies and NGOs that advocates for a larger International Affairs budget, which funds American diplomatic, humanitarian, and development efforts abroad.[203]

In the first nine months of 2009, Pfizer spent over $16.3 million lobbying members of the United States Congress, making it the 6th largest lobbying interest in the US (following Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America, which ranked 4th but also represents Pfizer interests). A spokeswoman for Pfizer said the company "wanted to make sure our voice is heard in this conversation" in regards to the company's expenditure of $25 million in 2010 to lobby health care reform.[204]

According to United States Department of State cables released by WikiLeaks, Pfizer "lobbied against New Zealand getting a free trade agreement with the United States because it objected to New Zealand's restrictive drug buying rules and tried to get rid of New Zealand's former health minister", Helen Clark, in 1990.[205]

Scott Gottlieb, who resigned as FDA commissioner in April 2019, joined the Pfizer board of directors three months later, in July 2019.[206]

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:51 pm

HIS20RY wrote:
Tenez wrote:

No, that is not a fact.

Another fact you will not accept! But discuss it with all world data, Institut Pasteur and your own scientists ...not with me.

Tenez wrote:

I initially thought this too; but on December 14th he was pictured next to a basketballer in Serbia, who publicly announced he was Covid positive shortly after. So it's actually more than plausible that he caught Covid and tested positive a few days later.
Who knows? who cares? the real scientific approach would have tp ask for a covid test and not rely on vaxes which do not work!

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:44 pm

It’s irrelevant. Australians own the Country so they get to set the rules whether we think they’re stupid or not. He lied and didn’t play by their rules. He had the choice but he tried to have it not apply to him.

When in Rome…

bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:49 pm

bogbrush wrote:It’s irrelevant. Australians own the Country so they get to set the rules whether we think they’re stupid or not. He lied and didn’t play by their rules. He had the choice but he tried to have it not apply to him.

When in Rome…

6pm itv news

Last edited by noleisthebest on Mon Feb 21, 2022 6:56 am; edited 1 time in total

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Thu Jan 20, 2022 6:05 pm

Breaking news; all humans occupy territory they took off someone else. It’s pretty much how most animals from ants to elephants do it.

Oh, and last I checked Aborigines are Australian.

bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel2 Wed Jan 26, 2022 11:25 am

Like Bogbrush said, the guy, like Nadal, is a spoiled little brat who thought he was above the law.  On the other hand, the law in Australia is now clearly against freedom.  So at least he exposed them for what they are with this insane covid nonsense.  And I applaud Djok for not backing down and being forced to vax with an experimental jab to play a tennis game.

Daniel2

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel2 Wed Jan 26, 2022 11:28 am

Also, Covid is the greatest money and power con ever unleashed on the world.  The virus is no more harmful than the flu and yet world governments have used it to shut their population down, stop protests, send kids home from school repeatedly, cash in on tests before you can go on holiday and return, and generally used the media / gov spun "crisis" to take more power from people.  And yet dick heads around us actually think they are safer.  LOL.

I want to see the total dead of heart attacks / disease / pneumonia / cancer - all because we shut down the country for a fucking virus.  You stupid stupid sheep.

Daniel2

Back to top Go down

Post by naxroy Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:47 pm

naxroy

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel2 Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:55 pm

BBC is a propaganda machine.

Daniel2

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Sat Jan 29, 2022 10:22 am

Everyone knows that test is fake. He was fake positive so he could enter AO with passed covid in last 6 mo. rule and fake negative too.

German newspaper found that out while he was locked like a criminal in AO, cheater,

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel2 Mon Jan 31, 2022 12:08 pm

naxroy wrote:

medical tyranny? lol

Being sacked from your job because you won't have a vaccine is the stuff they used to teach was "Nazi".  It's been happening in Britain the last year or so.  Maybe if you weren't walking around with your clown ass eyes closed, you'd see it?  Good job you're not in a profession where the gov sanctions that treatment.  baaaaa  Baaaaah  Baaaaaaaa.  Back in the sheep pen now.

Daniel2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down