Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» How strong is Nadal mentally?
Today at 6:57 pm by luvsports!

» ATP 2017 500,250: Rio, Marseille, Delray
Today at 4:26 pm by Tenez

» The doping program joke of the ITF!!!
Today at 3:15 pm by legendkillar

» FA - Racism Row
Today at 11:04 am by legendkillar

» The left is eating itself apart...
Yesterday at 10:25 pm by Daniel

» 10 Years Ago...
Yesterday at 9:47 pm by Tenez

» ATP Masters 1000: Cincinnati
Yesterday at 10:19 am by legendkillar

» US OPEN 2017
Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:38 pm by Daniel

» Sharapova announces failed drug test
Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:53 pm by Jahu

August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031   

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum


French elections

View previous topic View next topic Go down

French elections

Post by Emancipator on Sun May 07, 2017 8:23 pm

Hobson's choice if ever there was one.

I won't claim to be an expert on the two candidates but, from what I've gathered, Macron is the perfect corporate capitalist slut who's looking to expand the status quo even further, with further liberalisation of the economy and policies that will continue to widen the income gap between rich and poor. Basically 100% pro European integration on all levels and is basically an economic neoliberal. This guy is Tony Blair for the 21st century.

Le Pen; well she's clearly a fascist masquerading as a populist and like all these extreme right wingers doesn't have a clue about real world politics and just throws policies out there that would never become reality - does this remind you of anyone?

It serves to highlight what an awful president DT is. He is basically an amalgamation of these two in that he serves the economic elite with his economic policies (reduced corporate tax, deregulation of labour and environmental laws etc) whilst harbouring in principle the same rascist, xenophobic personal views as Le Pen.

There were no winners today just the lesser of two evils.

Emancipator

Posts : 575
Join date : 2013-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: French elections

Post by Veejay on Sun May 07, 2017 8:53 pm

poor french people werent left with much option,just like the americans
just proves how little power the people who are voting actually have to change anything especially when you have such politicians to chose from
every election you see a bunch of muppets come along making promises to change things with phrases like "change" "make the country great again" only to be screwed over even more then their predecessor 


youre absolutely right TMF macron is basically just another tony blair

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: French elections

Post by Tenez on Sun May 07, 2017 9:30 pm

TMF wrote:Hobson's choice if ever there was one.

I won't claim to be an expert on the two candidates but, from what I've gathered, Macron is the perfect corporate capitalist slut who's looking to expand the status quo even further, with further liberalisation of the economy and policies that will continue to widen the income gap between rich and poor. Basically 100% pro European integration on all levels and is basically an economic neoliberal. This guy is Tony Blair for the 21st century.
Very true. Pretty good description. Like Tony , Macron will do the wars he is told to.

Le Pen; well she's clearly a fascist masquerading as a populist and like all these extreme right wingers doesn't have a clue about real world politics and just throws policies out there that would never become reality - does this remind you of anyone?
That's what we are told by the main media so that we still end up voting for the warlords. The same rhetoric once again: Racist, homophobe, Populist, etc...only because like the US and UK she wants to give France some sovereignty (own currency, control of borders, etc...). The fact is she is no more right wing, in fact much less than May, Blair, or even Coburn. Something Europe could not afford at all cost!

It serves to highlight what an awful president DT is. He is basically an amalgamation of these two in that he serves the economic elite with his economic policies (reduced corporate tax, deregulation of labour and environmental laws etc) whilst harbouring in principle the same rascist, xenophobic personal views as Le Pen.
There were no winners today just the lesser of two evils.
History will prove you wrong. Macron is Nato's choice and Nato, if you are following the news is circling around Russia, North Corea and even China. I might be wrong in the sense that a good old WW3 might be the better option and in that respect Macron is most suited...but deep down I woudl have liked France to be on neutral grounds.

Tenez

Posts : 16657
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: French elections

Post by ... on Mon May 08, 2017 10:18 am

Have the elections been rigged, or is this the true representation of French people?
(I suppose rigged at least to the extent of media manipulation, still, no excuse...).


What happened to French feistiness and love for freedom?
Has the love for money and selfish fear for little personal comforts prevailed?

Frankly, I am shocked they voted for Macron with such majority.
And I am gutted at the same time. The beautiful France to come down to this level.

What an odious character. Looks like a vampire and his wife - death warmed up. Like a grotesque couple from a halloween party.

Mr&Mrs Trump are almost angelic compared to them.

...

Posts : 24537
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: French elections

Post by Tenez on Mon May 08, 2017 1:23 pm

yes the media were so partial it is unbelievable. Some say it was rigged in the first round. I can;t really say. One thing for sure is that in my surrounding most people would vote Macron of fear of fascism in France, even though most are against Europe.

After Brexit, Europe could not afford to have another country leaving so it was a question of life and death for Europe and they certainly used, through the media, every possible trick.

Tenez

Posts : 16657
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: French elections

Post by ... on Mon May 08, 2017 4:24 pm

Tenez wrote:yes the media were so partial it is unbelievable. Some say it was rigged in the first round. I can;t really say. One thing for sure is that in my surrounding most people would vote Macron of fear of fascism in France, even though most are against Europe.

After Brexit, Europe could not afford to have another country leaving so it was a question of life and death for Europe and they certainly used, through the media, every possible trick.

How can you possibly have fascism in France?!!!

Patiotism, maybe a touch of nationalism if that and maybe...but never fascism, at least from what I saw there.

It still shocks me how people bought that lie.

...

Posts : 24537
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: French elections

Post by Tenez on Mon May 08, 2017 7:53 pm

... wrote:
Tenez wrote:yes the media were so partial it is unbelievable. Some say it was rigged in the first round. I can;t really say. One thing for sure is that in my surrounding most people would vote Macron of fear of fascism in France, even though most are against Europe.

After Brexit, Europe could not afford to have another country leaving so it was a question of life and death for Europe and they certainly used, through the media, every possible trick.

How can you possibly have fascism in France?!!!

Patiotism, maybe a touch of nationalism if that and maybe...but never fascism, at least from what I saw there.

It still shocks me how people bought that lie.

It's funny cause it was actually a left wing politician who when retired admitted that they portrayed Lepen and his party as extreme right wing to divide and kill the opposition. He said there never was a fear of fascism in France but they are still using this old scarecrow.

Tenez

Posts : 16657
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: French elections

Post by luvsports! on Mon May 08, 2017 10:50 pm

That's what we are told by the main media so that we still end up voting for the warlords. The same rhetoric once again: Racist, homophobe, Populist, etc...only because like the US and UK she wants to give France some sovereignty  (own currency, control of borders, etc...). The fact is she is no more right wing, in fact much less than May, Blair, or even Coburn. Something Europe could not afford at all cost!


Please can you explain that, especially the Corbin bit.

luvsports!

Posts : 3933
Join date : 2012-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: French elections

Post by Emancipator on Tue May 09, 2017 4:53 pm

luvsports! wrote:
That's what we are told by the main media so that we still end up voting for the warlords. The same rhetoric once again: Racist, homophobe, Populist, etc...only because like the US and UK she wants to give France some sovereignty  (own currency, control of borders, etc...). The fact is she is no more right wing, in fact much less than May, Blair, or even Coburn. Something Europe could not afford at all cost!


Please can you explain that, especially the Corbin bit.

Maybe he means Saxe-Coburg and Gotha i.e the Windsors ?

Emancipator

Posts : 575
Join date : 2013-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: French elections

Post by Emancipator on Tue May 09, 2017 4:56 pm

They are after all very German and had prominent links to the the Nazis.

Emancipator

Posts : 575
Join date : 2013-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: French elections

Post by ... on Wed May 10, 2017 9:33 pm

It seems "fascism" is word a la mode among the French everywhere they go.
This scum got what he deserved!

https://francais.rt.com/france/38227-bernard-henri-levy-a-nouveau-entarte-belgrade-video

The French "philosopher" accused the guy who served him cake in the face (and told him to get out of Belgrade) as "fascist".

...

Posts : 24537
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: French elections

Post by Tenez on Wed May 10, 2017 9:56 pm

... wrote:It seems "fascism" is word a la mode among the French everywhere they go.
This scum got what he deserved!

https://francais.rt.com/france/38227-bernard-henri-levy-a-nouveau-entarte-belgrade-video

The French "philosopher" accused the guy who served him cake in the face (and told him to get out of Belgrade) as "fascist".

I was going to post you this clip...jut to find out that you already got it.

This guy is the real walking devil. Cocaine addict and behind all wars in the middle East....including Sarajevo bombing in the 90s.

I deserves to be hanged or guillotined and I am typically against the death penalty but I'd easily do an exception for him.

Tenez

Posts : 16657
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: French elections

Post by Tenez on Wed May 10, 2017 10:01 pm

luvsports! wrote:
That's what we are told by the main media so that we still end up voting for the warlords. The same rhetoric once again: Racist, homophobe, Populist, etc...only because like the US and UK she wants to give France some sovereignty  (own currency, control of borders, etc...). The fact is she is no more right wing, in fact much less than May, Blair, or even Coburn. Something Europe could not afford at all cost!


Please can you explain that, especially the Corbin bit.
What I mean is that what you re made to believe in the media is not what it actually is.

As simple as that. If I tell you that May or Macron are far more right wing than Marine Lepen you will doubt it. But it is a fact. Well at least if we stick to the definition of right wing. Right wing beliefs value tradition, they are about equity, survival of the fittest, and they believe in economic freedom. They typically believe that business shouldn’t be regulated, and that we should all look after ourselves.

In short it is the rule of money, a dictatorship in its own right.

Tenez

Posts : 16657
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: French elections

Post by ... on Wed May 10, 2017 11:49 pm

Tenez wrote:
... wrote:It seems "fascism" is word a la mode among the French everywhere they go.
This scum got what he deserved!

https://francais.rt.com/france/38227-bernard-henri-levy-a-nouveau-entarte-belgrade-video

The French "philosopher" accused the guy who served him cake in the face (and told him to get out of Belgrade) as "fascist".

I was going to post you this clip...jut to find out that you already got it.

This guy is the real walking devil. Cocaine addict and behind all wars in the middle East....including Sarajevo bombing in the 90s.

I deserves to be hanged or guillotined and I am typically against the death penalty but I'd easily do an exception for him.

I don't know what he is doing there now...under this pretence of being a "cultural" guest.
Probably diercting a new scenario/"film"& selecting a new "cast".

He and his Hungarian boss have been sponsoring and orchestrating two months of street protests in Belgrade.
I'd hang Serbian scum that's on his payroll with him.

...

Posts : 24537
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: French elections

Post by ... on Thu May 11, 2017 9:14 am

Here is the full video:



http://www.timesofisrael.com/jewish-french-philosopher-gets-pied-in-face-in-belgrade/



...

Posts : 24537
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: French elections

Post by ... on Thu May 11, 2017 12:01 pm

It looks like the incident was orchestrated by the scum himself.
Doesn't surprise me, he lookked too prepared for it.

A real Serb would not have left him leave that room without a bloody nose at the least.

...

Posts : 24537
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: French elections

Post by luvsports! on Thu May 11, 2017 2:35 pm

Tenez wrote:
luvsports! wrote:
That's what we are told by the main media so that we still end up voting for the warlords. The same rhetoric once again: Racist, homophobe, Populist, etc...only because like the US and UK she wants to give France some sovereignty  (own currency, control of borders, etc...). The fact is she is no more right wing, in fact much less than May, Blair, or even Coburn. Something Europe could not afford at all cost!


Please can you explain that, especially the Corbin bit.
What I mean is that what you re made to believe in the media is not what it actually is.

As simple as that. If I tell you that May or Macron are far more right wing than Marine Lepen you will doubt it. But it is a fact. Well at least if we stick to the definition of right wing. Right wing beliefs value tradition, they are about equity, survival of the fittest, and they believe in economic freedom. They typically believe that business shouldn’t be regulated, and that we should all look after ourselves.

In short it is the rule of money, a dictatorship in its own right.

Yes but Corbyn is a socialist.

luvsports!

Posts : 3933
Join date : 2012-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: French elections

Post by Tenez on Fri May 12, 2017 12:18 pm

It does not mean much to be a socialist or not. Look at Blair or Holland's they went to more wars than righter Chirac or Major. But the fact Coburn seems to have the media against him means he is probably a good guy.

Look at how our world is upside down. Nowadays you have to prove that you are NOT a pacifist to have some support from media and political worlds. That's how bad it gets.
http://www.bbc.com/news/election-2017-39892281

Tenez

Posts : 16657
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: French elections

Post by luvsports! on Tue May 23, 2017 9:43 am

Your point was that Le Pen was more left wing than Corbyn, when she clearly is not.

luvsports!

Posts : 3933
Join date : 2012-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: French elections

Post by ... on Tue May 23, 2017 10:02 am

There is no more Left and Right in the traditional sense.

Just those who are compliant and obey The Mammon/globalisation and those who don't or are trying not to.

...

Posts : 24537
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: French elections

Post by Tenez on Tue May 23, 2017 10:40 am

Its exactly that. And if you are fighting this globalisation and "new world order" you are a fachist, homophobe, racist etc....its ridiculous as we can see the masses believe the hype in spite of the globalisation project being seriously in favour of the wealthy and so much against the people at large. Those are what we call the "useful idiots" serving the deep state against their own benefit.

Tenez

Posts : 16657
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: French elections

Post by ... on Tue May 23, 2017 10:46 am

Tenez wrote:Its exactly that. And if you are fighting this globalisation and "new world order" you are a fachist, homophobe, racist etc....its ridiculous as we can see the masses believe the hype in spite of the globalisation project being seriously in favour of the wealthy and so much against the people at large. Those are what we call the "useful idiots" serving the deep state against their own benefit.

Yes, and that's the scary bit...I believe nothing can be done about it. It's like asking of the blind to see.

But at the same time, it's heartening to see glimpses of light and truth and that there are people who are opposing it.

...

Posts : 24537
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: French elections

Post by Tenez on Tue May 23, 2017 10:49 am

It has always been like that more or less. It s the trial and error way of progressing.

Tenez

Posts : 16657
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: French elections

Post by ... on Tue May 23, 2017 10:54 am

Tenez wrote:It has always been like that more or less. It s the trial and error way of progressing.

Yes it has.
The two seeds.

...

Posts : 24537
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: French elections

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum