Our Tennis Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» I Just Can't Help Believing!
Roland Garros Game - first round! - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 9:00 pm by noleisthebest

» The Bullshit of Rafael Nadal
Roland Garros Game - first round! - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 12:15 am by Daniel2

» Why Trump's 'tough' stance on radical Islam... could lead to more terrorism
Roland Garros Game - first round! - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:32 am by Daniel2

» Missing Madeline 10 years on..
Roland Garros Game - first round! - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:31 am by Daniel2

» '15 Dubious Weak Era Records'
Roland Garros Game - first round! - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:06 am by Daniel2

» AO 2024 - Sinner baby!!
Roland Garros Game - first round! - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:05 am by Daniel2

» Paris Masters
Roland Garros Game - first round! - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 9:47 pm by noleisthebest

» Alvarez could bring me back to tennis
Roland Garros Game - first round! - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 10:25 am by raiders_of_the_lost_ark

» IDEMOOOOOOO! ! ! !
Roland Garros Game - first round! - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2023 9:47 am by noleisthebest

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Roland Garros Game - first round!

+7
Daniel
legendkillar
luvsports!
N2D2L
AceofDeath
noleisthebest
Tenez
11 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Roland Garros Game - first round! - Page 4 Empty Re: Roland Garros Game - first round!

Post by Jahu Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:58 pm

Andy wins, not the best match I hoped, but good to see Andy on RG FInal, as people said he would never win a GS and than he would never win a RG.

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Roland Garros Game - first round! - Page 4 Empty Re: Roland Garros Game - first round!

Post by AceofDeath Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:10 pm

That 2nd set from Stan just WTF!

He must hate the conditions when they are damp and slow like this.

I will probably watch 1 set of the final and then go outside from boredom.

AceofDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:55 pm

No idea what happened to Thiem. Must have got nervous because that was not near his best. Murray Djok final - how dull. And what a slamming indictment of the strength in the game at the moment... Murray in a FO final!

Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:12 pm

Jahu wrote:Andy wins, not the best match I hoped, but good to see Andy on RG FInal, as people said he would never win a GS and than he would never win a RG.
You can go back to my first posts on Murray and I never said that and I even said he'd be as good on clay as anywhere else cause nowadays the surface is close to irrelevant when players are so fit. It gives them too much of an advantage.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:15 pm

FedererKing wrote:No idea what happened to Thiem.  Must have got nervous because that was not near his best.  Murray Djok final - how dull. And what a slamming indictment of the strength in the game at the moment... Murray in a FO final!

He is simply not fit enough yet. ......and his shots are not consistent enough.....time will help. .....believe it or not. The real mystery is that you believed he could win! Not even Thiam s coach believed he could win.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:28 pm

He certainly could have done.  He's good enough.  He didn't play near his best. Last year no one gave wawrinka a chance, but I won money on it.

Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:58 am

Tenez wrote:
Jahu wrote:Andy wins, not the best match I hoped, but good to see Andy on RG FInal, as people said he would never win a GS and than he would never win a RG.
You can go back to my first posts on Murray and I never said that and I even said he'd be as good on clay as anywhere else cause nowadays the surface is close to irrelevant when players are so fit. It gives them too much of an advantage.
Ten, it was not for you, hahah, it was more of old 606 and v2 stuff.

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:19 pm

Jahu wrote:
Tenez wrote:

I saw you were banned ...seriously, how can you all put up with those mods there...have you no pride?

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:21 pm

I can't believe I supported Serena today...she may be doped but she can play!

Muguruza...a poor man's Sharapova.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:23 pm

so disappointed to see serena lose,i was really hoping that she would match steffie's slam count
looks like shes starting to get really tight in finals and feeling the pressure of breaking records 
congratulations to mugarutha,a well deserved victory
im quite impressed by how she handled her nerve,i would have thought that she would get really tight trying to close the match out

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:25 pm

noleisthebest wrote:I can't believe I supported Serena today...she may be doped but she can play!

it would have been great for the sport if she had won and matched steffies slam count
if she doent win wimbledon or loses again in the final,then i think her dominance on the game is coming to an end
i actually think muguruza is a way better player then sharapova

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:32 pm

Veejay wrote:
noleisthebest wrote:I can't believe I supported Serena today...she may be doped but she can play!

it would have been great for the sport if she had won and matched steffies slam count
if she doent win wimbledon or loses again in the final,then i think her dominance on the game is coming to an end

Not everyone can write history pages, Vee, it is reserved for very special ones.

It seems Serena is not one of them. Too emotional. There is no other way to explain her loss in last year's USO final - just one colossal choke.

But it's not the end of the world, she still is the best player.

If she wants to reach the top, she'll have to top all her weaknesses.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:50 pm

noleisthebest wrote:
Veejay wrote:

Not everyone can write history pages, Vee, it is reserved for very special ones.

It seems Serena is not one of them. Too emotional. There is no other way to explain her loss in last year's USO final - just one colossal choke.

But it's not the end of the world, she still is the best player.

If she wants to reach the top, she'll have to top all her weaknesses.
serena played a really sh*t match today!!
she was struggling with her serve and return game,and her forehand was spraying errors all over the place 
im wondering if playing 4 games in 4 days caught up with her cause she looked like she was playing with no energy
or is this just her declining?
not to try and take anything away from muguruza's win but honestly she didnt really have to do something really special to win

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:30 pm

nitb, was ok till that temp21 got made mod, very little modding needed there, as most are long time there, but why and how they let that person mess it up, is beyond anyone.

Anyway get your BBQ cevape and revaniju for tomorrow's Final  Laugh

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:32 pm

Good to see Serena lose, btw.

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:08 pm

Jahu wrote:nitb, was ok till that temp21 got made mod, very little modding needed there, as most are long time there, but why and how they let that person mess it up, is beyond anyone.

Anyway get your BBQ cevape and revaniju for tomorrow's Final  Laugh

Not so sure. To start with I got banned...that tells you everything. It's always been a bit opressive and suffocating. The mediocre little people who own it think  it"s new Google and wonder why that haven't floated it yet.

I saw somebody there created two IDs mid May.
Tenez-is-back and Noleisthebest-LOL

It wasn't you, was it?

Anyway, v2 is totally irellevant...and as exciting as the next instalment of Neighbours.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:35 pm

I did not know you got banned, I thought you quit, feeling alone as a Djoko fan  Laugh

Yeah that was me, reincarnating lost users of v2, but they lasted 3 min each, since I made 50 users in 15 min spamming Winking

So you're more of a Home and Away girl?  Run

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:04 pm

Jahu wrote:I did not know you got banned, I thought you quit, feeling alone as a Djoko fan  Laugh

Yeah that was me, reincarnating lost users of v2, but they lasted 3 min each, since I made 50 users in 15 min spamming Winking

So you're more of a Home and Away girl?  := Run
Jahu,

Your efforts are as sophisticated and flattering as builders' wolf whistling.
And I ain't a desperate past it housewife either!

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:27 pm

Yeah, kind of been long time, I forgot the wife part smiley

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:01 pm

I do appreciate your effort to cheer this place up.
Everyone is so fatalistic, argumentative and miserable...

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:05 pm

I will be the same if Djoko wins tomorrow  Wah

At least you will be happy for the whole 2016 smiley

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:06 pm

Jahu wrote:
Tenez wrote:
I did not feel targeted Jahu ...Winking....I know a lot of people can only draw conclusions from past results...uncapable of anticipate. We had the same with ' Djokovic can't beat Nadal...then...yes but not on clay...then not on clay in bo5....and on and on..

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:07 pm

So there must be a new one then: Djoko will win RG only if Nadal does not play, haha.

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:49 pm

Come on Andy, crush himmmmmm  Roland Garros Game - first round! - Page 4 2187623656

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:00 pm

Andy takes first set 6:3, keep it upppppp

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:30 pm

Tenez wrote:N. Djokovic [1]
Yh. Lu

M. Ilhan
S. Darcis

G. Melzer
A. Bedene

P. Carreno Busta
F. Delbonis [31]

B. Tomic [20]
B. Baker

B. Coric
T. Fritz

Ph. Mathieu
S. Giraldo

D. Tursunov
R. Bautista Agut [14]

D. Ferrer [11]
E. Donskoy

D. Istomin
J. Monaco

V. Estrella Burgos
I. Marchenko

T. Fabbiano
F. Lopez [21]

P. Cuevas [25]
T. Kamke

H. Chung
Q. Halys

M. Jaziri
F. Mayer

V. Pospisil
T. Berdych [7]

R. Nadal [4]
S. Groth

F. Bagnis
K. De Schepper

N. Mahut
R. Berankis

M. Granollers
F. Fognini [32]

K. Anderson [18]
S. Robert

A. Zverev
Ph. Herbert

T. De Bakker
G. Garcia-Lopez

I. Cervantes
D. Thiem [13]

D. Goffin [12]
G. Barrere

P. Lorenzi
C. Berlocq

R. Ram
J. Vesely

N. Almagro
P. Kohlschreiber [24]

J. Sousa [26]
D. Dzumhur

A. Seppi
E. Gulbis

G. Muller
M. Baghdatis

Jl. Struff
Jw. Tsonga [6]

M. Raonic [8]
J. Tipsarevic

M. Kukushkin
A. Mannarino

A. Martin
D. Munoz De La Nava

J. Benneteau
L. Pouille [29]

J. Sock [23]67363
R. Haase35677

D. Sela774651
D. Brown656771

A. Ramos-Vinolas
H. Zeballos

M. Trungelliti
M. Cilic [10]

G. Simon [16]
R. Dutra Silva

D. Schwartzman
G. Pella

D. Lajovic
D. Kudla

G. Dimitrov
V. Troicki [22]

J. Chardy [30]
L. Mayer

R. Carballes Baena
A. Pavlasek

M. Klizan
T. Daniel

L. Rosol
S. Wawrinka [3]

K. Nishikori [5]
S. Bolelli

A. Kuznetsov Winner
Becker

I. Dodig
M. Youzhny

F. Verdasco
S. Johnson [33]

N. Kyrgios [17 Winner
M. Cecchinato

A. Ungur1265
I. Sijsling6677

S. Querrey
B. Fratangelo

T. Bellucci
R. Gasquet [9]

J. Isner [15]
J. Millman

N. Basilashvili
K. Edmund

T. Gabashvili Winner
D. Young

R. Albot
B. Paire [19] Winner

I. Karlovic [27]
A. Montanes

L. Djere
J. Thompson

M. Bourgue
J. Samper-Montana

R. Stepanek
A. Murray [2]

Rule 1 point per right answer but 5 points for an upset right answer A seed being beaten.  Be aware that some results are already out there.

Now that I've won, can you please remove this ugly photo from OTF's page.
Game. Set. Match.

Nole Is The Best! Magic

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by summerblues Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:47 am

Congrats nitb on your man's win.

A bit of a disaster these last four slams as far as I am concerned, but I am sure it is a big day for you!

summerblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4