Our Tennis Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» I Just Can't Help Believing!
The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 9:00 pm by noleisthebest

» The Bullshit of Rafael Nadal
The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 12:15 am by Daniel2

» Why Trump's 'tough' stance on radical Islam... could lead to more terrorism
The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:32 am by Daniel2

» Missing Madeline 10 years on..
The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:31 am by Daniel2

» '15 Dubious Weak Era Records'
The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:06 am by Daniel2

» AO 2024 - Sinner baby!!
The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:05 am by Daniel2

» Paris Masters
The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 9:47 pm by noleisthebest

» Alvarez could bring me back to tennis
The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 10:25 am by raiders_of_the_lost_ark

» IDEMOOOOOOO! ! ! !
The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2023 9:47 am by noleisthebest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

The doping program joke of the ITF!!!

+22
Jahu
gallery play
AceofDeath
sphairistike
Polly 81
Tenez
Autumnleaf
truffin1
bluenose
Daniel
SayonaRa
N2D2L
Gable70
Larry Ellison
raiders_of_the_lost_ark
laverfan
legendkillar
paulcz
BlueClay
Veejay
noleisthebest
luvsports!
26 posters

Page 10 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Go down

The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 10 Empty Re: The doping program joke of the ITF!!!

Post by noleisthebest Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:55 pm

Excellent!

If more people did that, things may start to declog.

It's important for one's sanity to try and stand up for truth.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 10 Empty Re: The doping program joke of the ITF!!!

Post by luvsports! Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:57 pm

Haha ta but I ain't in your guys' league.
Supposed to have a 30min slot, ended up being a 75min one.

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:03 am

Were any names mentioned?

Anything new revealed about Odesnik and "cooperation"?

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by N2D2L Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:04 am

luvsports! wrote:Haha ta but I ain't in your guys' league.
That sounds very impressive Thumbs Up

The closest I've come to doing anything of the sort was when Liam Fox (former defence secretary) came in to our school. I was in one of my debating modes, so after his talk I decided to ask him some tough questions about food banks. He was really struggling and as you guess in a debate I tend not to like backing down, so I kept at it. By the end there were some real long silences and then he answered with... 'I really don't know.'

Unfortunately I couldn't say anything else after that as the bell rung and he had to go. But anyway, that's enough about me... what content did you discuss LS ?

N2D2L

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:11 am

Kim Jong-Un wrote:

The closest I've come to doing anything of the sort was when Liam Fox (former defence secretary) came in to our school. I was in one of my debating modes, so after his talk I decided to ask him some tough questions about food banks. He was really struggling and as you guess in a debate I tend not to like backing down, so I kept at it. By the end there were some real long silences and then he answered with... 'I really don't know.'

Unfortunately I couldn't say anything else after that as the bell rung and he had to go. But anyway, that's enough about me... what content did you discuss LS ?

Are you sure? Laugh
How about when you were in pre-school...just lie on the couch and tell us about your childhood...

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by N2D2L Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:12 am

noleisthebest wrote:
How about when you were in pre-school...just lie on the couch and tell us about your childhood...
Yeah basically when I was in pre-school Tony Blair came in and I challenged him on his high spending plans, it didn't end well... for him

N2D2L

Back to top Go down

Post by N2D2L Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:15 am

Luvsports, did he seem underprepared, or was it just that your questions were so valid he had no answer anyway ?

N2D2L

Back to top Go down

Post by luvsports! Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:25 am

noleisthebest wrote:Were any names mentioned?

Anything new revealed about Odesnik and "cooperation"?

I really had him stumped on Cilic but apart from that it was classic evasive techniques. 
The problem is, when you are interviewing the organisation that has these inconsistencies, they will defend themselves tooth and nail and give you nothing to go off.

He warmed to me a lot despite me really going after him. I think he respected the work I had put in. But to pin him down is very tough because he won't give an all inclusive answer, he can fall back on "no comment", or "I don't know" or "off the record".

Odesnik - fecking lawyer balone. 
Puerto - nothing new.
Biogenesis - hush hush
Del Moral - investigating....
Serena panic room - "off the record" 
Agassi - Before my time....

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

Post by luvsports! Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:35 am

Kim Jong-Un wrote:

Very impressive at such a young age. Keep at it! There really isn't much better, imo, than investigative journalism and the hunt for truth and wade through tenebrous and taboo topics!
I grew up with, not learning disabilities, but apparently my axons were slow burners in processing info. I've always been a very slow learner (used to have sessions to try and speed me up!) and only until 19/20 did I turn it around and try to become as erudite as possible.
From doing miserably at school (going to a crap uni), I have really accelerated onto a good degree, top journo course in the country and doing things like this. If you had told me I would be where I am 5 years ago, I would have guffawed at ya.

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:36 am

Talking of tabboo topics, did anyone dare utter the "N" word?

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by N2D2L Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:37 am

luvsports! wrote:
From doing miserably at school (going to a crap uni), I have really accelerated onto a good degree, top journo course in the country and doing things like this. If you had told me I would be where I am 5 years ago, I would have guffawed at ya.
Keep at it !
With Neil Harman sacked, perhaps one day you can be his long term replacement Winking

N2D2L

Back to top Go down

Post by N2D2L Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:38 am

noleisthebest wrote:Talking of tabboo topics, did anyone dare utter the "N" word?
Ummm... NITB, don't think LS and the ITF chief were experimenting in rap music

N2D2L

Back to top Go down

Post by luvsports! Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:42 am

Kim Jong-Un wrote:Luvsports, did he seem underprepared, or was it just that your questions were so valid he had no answer anyway ?

Not at all. He had me in his pocket at the start.

You would be surprised how sycophantic, obsequious and pathetic the media are. Never asking proper questions! 

I have been working on this for a couple of weeks now speaking to Simon Cambers (interviewed ITF guy before), Nick Harris (Mail & Sporting intelligence), Don Catlin (one of the earliest world experts on anti doping) Sandro Donati, Rieu, Mendoza etc - real experts and with diligent work and persistence, it isn't crazy hard to find - I am good at researching.

They were valid but he has the power. Holds all the aces and all the keys. It's up to you to provide indefatigable evidence and even then you may get nothing.

It's like interviewing a policemen in Ferguson, they won;t give you much if anything at all.

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

Post by luvsports! Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:44 am

noleisthebest wrote:Talking of tabboo topics, did anyone dare utter the "N" word?

When I brought up Serena.... "off the record please".

He said that was a very interesting case and strange it got out there but we don't deal with individual players, its more collective, kind of archaic. 

I was running out of time and with that hint, I thought I would steer away.

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

Post by luvsports! Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:45 am

Kim Jong-Un wrote:
luvsports! wrote:
Keep at it !
With Neil Harman sacked, perhaps one day you can be his long term replacement Winking

As the next serial plagiarist? Winking 
I think I have the bug for investigative work, but if not tennis.

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:55 am

luvsports! wrote:
Kim Jong-Un wrote:Luvsports, did he seem underprepared, or was it just that your questions were so valid he had no answer anyway ?

Not at all. He had me in his pocket at the start.

You would be surprised how sycophantic, obsequious and pathetic the media are. Never asking proper questions! 

I have been working on this for a couple of weeks now speaking to Simon Cambers (interviewed ITF guy before), Nick Harris (Mail & Sporting intelligence), Don Catlin (one of the earliest world experts on anti doping) Sandro Donati, Rieu, Mendoza etc - real experts and with diligent work and persistence, it isn't crazy hard to find - I am good at researching.

They were valid but he has the power. Holds all the aces and all the keys. It's up to you to provide indefatigable evidence and even then you may get nothing.

It's like interviewing a policemen in Ferguson, they won;t give you much if anything at all.

I don't think he holds anything. He's a dispensable puppet clinging to his little job. Just another guy in a suit.

He'll feel like "sh*t", and you'll have a sweet night sleep tonight.

Imagine if someone in the crowd asked Nadal "How's doctor Fuentes" during every one of his matches!

Too many cowards in this world...

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by luvsports! Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:02 am

Digging works! 
I've got some incriminating evidence on the ITF that I cannot believe has not been investigated further.
It's not massive, but it shows they are lying as I expected!
Hint... Cilic case.

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:05 am

You've got to tell us now!

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:32 am

Well done. It will help you and us understand why it is really hard to fight doping. I am pretty sure the ITF and your guy want a clean sport but...it is a bit more complicated than that.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by luvsports! Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:33 am

I'll keep you posted Winking

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

Post by luvsports! Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:35 am

One thing I dont get is Miller in general.
I had him ruffled, seriously flummoxed and on the back foot.
And I’m a nobody, not that well versed or particularly incisive and I was able to do this.

Why has nobody else done this properly!?!?

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:41 am

luvsports! wrote:One thing I dont get is Miller in general.
I had him ruffled, seriously flummoxed and on the back foot.
And I’m a nobody, not that well versed or particularly incisive and I was able to do this.

Why has nobody else done this properly!?!?
You will see that if you wish to have a full time job in the business, you will have no choice but to turn a blind eye as well.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by luvsports! Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:56 am

NEver!

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:11 pm

nothing new...but did not know that Olivier had been at it again last year.

http://au.ibtimes.com/rafael-nadal-doping-spaniard-accused-injecting-ped-locker-room-during-australian-open-finals-1331893

I like the link at the bottom with people asking more scrutiny on the time rule.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by N2D2L Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:13 pm

That claim was so mind bogglingly stupid that He lost all credibility.
Who on earth could watch Nadal barely moving and serving below 95mph and think 'ah he's received a real boost from that break'.

N2D2L

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:21 pm

I agree. It was stupid from Olivier....though he certainly feels the need to say it cause he knows too well what's behind teh curtain. He knows more than you and me. Don't you think?. Also that's something he felt he could say as the rest of the field is probably constantly talking about it.

What I always found suspicious, is not so much Nadal's attitude, but his fans who seem to know better and find all the possible counter arguments without ever having genuine questions themselves as one would expect from being real fans of the sport.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:10 pm

Tenez wrote:I agree. It was stupid from Olivier....though he certainly feels the need to say it cause he knows too well what's behind teh curtain. He knows more than you and me. Don't you think?. Also that's something he felt he could say as the rest of the field is probably constantly talking about it.

What I always found suspicious, is not so much Nadal's attitude, but his fans who seem to know better and find all the possible counter arguments without ever having genuine questions themselves as one would expect from being real fans of the sport.

I am stupid, too.
Long live the stupid! Bubbly

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by luvsports! Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:23 am

They are all on it. That's the attitude that will put you in good stead.

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:09 am

I just saw that other link.

Interesting website "Tennis tonic".
Federer give them an interview and such a good one, it didn't spread across the net for some reason.

I really like when he mentioned "the need to say it".
They really do. The more, the better.

Well, this definitely brings back some hope...

"Roger Federer has recently criticised Rafael Nadal for using too much time during break and not getting penalised for it. Tennis Tonic, one of the leading tennis sites, conducted a poll asking fans if Federer was right in attacking the current world's no.1. Apparently, the result isn't surprising at all.

According to the latest poll update on the site, 76 per cent of the voters wanted Nadal to get penalised for breaching a very basic rule by committing overtime violations, while 24 per cent showed their support for the Mallorcan bull.

Federer was apparently fed up to see Nadal getting away without a point deduction each time he used too much time during injury breaks.  During the Australian Open final match against Stanislas Wawrinka, Nadal also spent several minutes on the sideline as he tried to get some treatment on his injured back.

"Rafa is doing a much better job today than he used to. I'm not complaining much about the time. But I think I've played him, what, three times. He's gotten two point penalties over the course of our rivalry. I just think that's not quite happening
I mean, we know how much time he used to take. I'm not complaining about so many things. But either you have rules or you don't. If you don't have rules, it's fine. Everybody can do whatever they want to do.

nitb: Yes, he is but dragging his feet.
It was disgusting when he threatened ed Bernades in Rio. IN PUBLIC!!!

"I just think it's important to enforce the rules on many levels, whatever it may be. On all the players the same way. Don't give me or Djokovic a free pass just because of who we are. I think we should all be judged the same way. Not just a guy on Court 16 because the guy had a brutal rally, you have to give him a time violation just because you can.

On center court, they're always going to be afraid, the umpires, to take those decisions. I just like to challenge them a little bit. I just hope they do their job correctly. If they don't, what are you going to do? Sit and watch. Sometimes you just got to say things. I didn't lose the match because of that. It didn't bother me. I just felt I had to mention something."

nitb: In fact, Nadal was revolting (as well as Toni) I think it was last year when he basically questioned their existence, calling for umpires to be abolished as we now have hawkeye....he had a go at  Eva Asderaki, too.

Nadal: "I accept that sometimes I was slow and I respect that. I don't want to change any rule. The negative thing in my opinion is not the warning. The negative thing is the moment: 4-4, deuce. You can choose another moment to do it, not that one.

nitb: yet how many times was that "moment" that decided his many "wins"

"We need referees who understand the game. The rules cannot go against the good show. If you are playing with 40 degrees, you cannot expect to have 20 or 25 seconds recovery.

If you are playing crazy rallies, you cannot have 25 seconds [to] recover because then you will not have more rallies because the players cannot have it. So that goes against the fans, against the show.

nitb: noone's forcing you to play "crazy rallies", Rafa. It's your own and ONLY choice.
You cannot win any other way.
Try cutting points to 5-6 shots and you'll be fine.

"But I repeat: nothing against the rules. I accept the rules. Sometimes I am wrong. Sometimes I am too slow and I accept that. I respect the decision of the referee even if I am not happy for that.

I will try to go quicker in the future. But it is important to have people on the chair that really understand the game and people who manage this sport who understand the game."

All these umpires were fine until Nadal came on the scene...and then they suddenly lost the  ability to "understand" the game...

The guy is a cancer of tennis.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:41 am

Nadal: "I accept that sometimes I was slow and I respect that. I don't want to change any rule. The negative thing in my opinion is not the warning. The negative thing is the moment: 4-4, deuce. You can choose another moment to do it, not that one.
=================================
That is actually likely the time Nadal is going to take even longer to unsettle his opponent as well as requiring max 02 absorption. why is he surprise they tell him off then?

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumnleaf Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:01 am

The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 10 11151031_833073953443857_2544840238381538104_n
Kyrgios frustrated about being tested twice (!) in two months. He was also angry about losing some luggage apparently, so in that state of mind didn't think much about the effect of his writings. 

He seems to think that this is some kind of high frequency?!? Instead he involuntarily reveals, just how poor the testing is. I mean, you can easily dodge up to 2 ooc tests if you avoid testers carefully by way of hiding while still glowing!

Still, I'd be interested which other players he'd love to see tested, but have my suspicions.

Autumnleaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:59 am

intersting an inside view.....sorry oin French so use a translate app.

https://fr.sports.yahoo.com/news/natation-sexe-drogue-natation-amaury-leveaux-sort-une-130818219--spt.html

In short recreational and doping drugs are everywhere....even during Olympics 2012.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:14 am

Amazing to see that all venues are exploited to gain advantage...

And I used to naively/romantically believe Gasquet really tested positive for cocaine because a girl kissed him...

Also confirms Agassi and his use of meth helped him with tennis, despite many saying it was "just" recreational.

In fact, the word used in the link "trance" does make sense in swimming...you really need to have that extra crazy state of mind to be able to push your body to perform a milisecond or stg faster than your opposition...all in the name of breaking a record and making news...because media has to sell the myth how we humans are continually geting "better"...

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:09 pm

https://fr.sports.yahoo.com/blogs/jeu-decisif/djokovic-lequilibre-dans-le-desequilibre-203647868.html

A good article explaining Djoko's success. In short it is his ability to bring the ball in all positions (not very academic or elegant). I'd say he shares this with Nadal and Murray, the 3 get a good fair share of UEs thanks to their opponents UEs. The opponent knows he simply has to go for lines.....no other alternatively as not as fit.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:24 pm

Thanks, T!

Looks like an interesting article. I've bookmarked it for when I can grab a bit more time to read it without translation.
My French is going to improve really fast Big Grin

There are a lot of players who play the same percentage style, but lacking in lung capacity.

I just still can't get my head around how it actually works in a body.
The mere thought lung capacity can increase with stuff is weird.

By how much, 20, 30%?

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:39 pm

Oops....wasn't meant to be in that thread! Laugh

It's all about having lots of red cells.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:42 pm

Tenez wrote:Oops....wasn't meant to be in that thread! Laugh

It's all about having lots of red cells.

I did say I'll read it later...

The comment was for your paragraph below, esp the "keeping the ball in play" bit.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumnleaf Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:31 pm

Tenez wrote:https://fr.sports.yahoo.com/blogs/jeu-decisif/djokovic-lequilibre-dans-le-desequilibre-203647868.html

A good article explaining Djoko's success. In short it is his ability to bring the ball in all positions (not very academic or elegant). I'd say he shares this with Nadal and Murray, the 3 get a good fair share of UEs thanks to their opponents UEs. The opponent knows he simply has to go for lines.....no other alternatively as not as fit.

These guys are good. They don't put the ball just anywhere when defending, they put them somewhere where it hurts.

Autumnleaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Mon May 04, 2015 10:35 pm

Very interesting experiment!

https://fr.sports.yahoo.com/news/dopent-volontairement-pendant-mois-leffet-spectaculaire-131810008--spt.html?vp=1

Some French athletes deliberately doped to see whether they coudl get away with it and show how much time and power they could gain from it.

Really impressive. Will try to translate. ...

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Mon May 04, 2015 11:24 pm

Thanks, T.

Very sad to read it.
The comments below were kind of interesting, too.
French seem to be more mature and open about it recognising and even accepting doping (or being resigned about it).

"We change the world"...indeed...back to animals.

Just watching matches in Istanbul and hearing Federer grunt with physical exertion on many shots was almost disturbing.

What has happened to the beautiful game of tennis...

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Mon May 04, 2015 11:32 pm

It's so interesting....cause they are saying that with that kind of progression *31s over 3000m, it would make the number 41 in the world....number 1!

Exactly what I have been saying regarding Nadal.....but more so cause in tennis we know that Nadal without that physical edge has simply no weapon.

This experience is great as it proves that it is nowadays all about having the right dope!

It explains why Federer can beat Nadal 63 60 in London and then a few weeks later loses in 4 to Nadal in AO12 showing an out-of-this-world power and form.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Mon May 04, 2015 11:45 pm

Yes, tennis, compared to athletics or cycling needs ultimate levels of coordination.

The fact Nadal has managed to win so much with so little is frightening.

The logical question is where the limits of human body lie.

Every Roland Garros, we write Nadal off, but he comes out physically superior to everyone.

I'll never forget how he totally destroyed Murray and Ferrer last year.

Again, this year he looks vulnerable, loses matches...but in a few weeks he'll have guaranteed easy draws and passage to week 2 after which he becomes physically unstoppable.

In fact, I see no end to "progress" of "medicine".
"Stem-cells" is such a convenient umbrella for today's "doctors".

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Tue May 05, 2015 12:10 am

This week should give us some clue about his chance for the FO.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Tue May 05, 2015 12:11 am

The 20/25 seconds rule is the one to watch in future...are they going to persevere with it?

It doesn't sound logical that they will, it hurts the show.

What's the big deal if Bernardes penalises Nadal (gosh, I'm even seeing a new conspiracy budding here... Yikes) in a Mickey Mouse tournament? (sorry Rio!) if he gets away with it during slams?
It's like WADA catching Cilic and Troicki as scapegoats and reassuring fans how they are doing their job!

Timing is everything....

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Wed May 06, 2015 12:26 pm

Drugs that may affect male fertility
Testosterone: Replacement testosterone (also called supplemental testosterone) has a strong negative effect on sperm production. When testosterone is given to a man, the hormonal signals that tell the testicles to make testosterone and to make sperm are blocked, and the man’s natural testosterone production stops. This causes the level of testosterone in the testicles to drop sharply--too low to support strong sperm production. The most likely outcomes are a very low sperm concentration or a complete absence of sperm from the semen.
This effect can be reversed for most men; however, it may take 6 months or more for sperm production to return to normal. In general, men who are trying to cause a pregnancy should not use supplemental testosterone.
Anabolic steroids: Anabolic steroids (also called anabolic-androgenic steroids) are drugs that are used to build muscle mass and/or decrease body fat. Testosterone is an anabolic steroid. The use of these drugs is increasing among non-competitive athletes and non-athletes. Unfortunately, fitness and muscle-building dietary supplements from less reputable sources may be tainted with anabolic steroids.
Anabolic steroids harm male fertility the same way that testosterone does: by interfering with the hormone signals that are needed to produce sperm. Just how much damage is done depends on the drugs(s), dose(s), and how long the man takes them. Most men will recover sperm production 3 to 12 months after they stop taking the drug.
=============================
Interesting. Federer certainly did not seem troubled by those drugs as his children came along while at top of his form. Djoko looks ok too in that regard. Nadal, Murray? they have yet to prove their nuts are no peanuts.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Fri May 15, 2015 11:15 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/athletics/32734294

...LOL! The power of drugs!

Can't you see that Gatlin's losing a step...at 33! Winking

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by luvsports! Fri May 15, 2015 11:53 pm

Just dedication and oatmeal!

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sat May 16, 2015 12:39 am

Exactly.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by truffin1 Thu May 21, 2015 1:15 pm

Everett on Nadals decline:
She can deny it's what she's really saying,  but it's pretty clear what she believes.  

"because he’s leaner now, his legs, I mean, they were pumped up more. I don’t mean this to sound the way it probably is sounding. But I think he looks leaner and maybe isn’t as powerful as he used to be. I’m uncomfortable. I’m not implying anything, but at the same time he just doesn’t look as imposing as he used to. Every muscle in his body was pumped up. He used that for explosion. He doesn’t have that explosion anymore. I don’t know. The edge is off of his game."

truffin1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Thu May 21, 2015 1:56 pm

Interesting indeed. Who is Everett?

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next