Our Tennis Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» I Just Can't Help Believing!
NADAL FANS - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 9:00 pm by noleisthebest

» The Bullshit of Rafael Nadal
NADAL FANS - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 12:15 am by Daniel2

» Why Trump's 'tough' stance on radical Islam... could lead to more terrorism
NADAL FANS - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:32 am by Daniel2

» Missing Madeline 10 years on..
NADAL FANS - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:31 am by Daniel2

» '15 Dubious Weak Era Records'
NADAL FANS - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:06 am by Daniel2

» AO 2024 - Sinner baby!!
NADAL FANS - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:05 am by Daniel2

» Paris Masters
NADAL FANS - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 9:47 pm by noleisthebest

» Alvarez could bring me back to tennis
NADAL FANS - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 10:25 am by raiders_of_the_lost_ark

» IDEMOOOOOOO! ! ! !
NADAL FANS - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2023 9:47 am by noleisthebest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

NADAL FANS

+11
laverfan
summerblues
Larry Ellison
Tenez
paulcz
sphairistike
SayonaRa
noleisthebest
truffin1
luvsports!
Veejay
15 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

NADAL FANS - Page 6 Empty Re: NADAL FANS

Post by laverfan Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:44 pm

Tenez wrote:Hold on....I don;t go on other people's forum and start to criticise and be negative at every corner...

Other people's? You may own the infrastructure that this forum runs on, but not poster opinions.

Tenez wrote:Wilson was the arrogant one thinking he knew what was right from wrong...you know the fool Shakespeare refers to!

People who live in glass houses do not throw stones at each other.

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:44 pm

No, this is a house of comedy because everyone (apart from Luvsports and a few others), are loony fruitcakes who make hilariously inaccurate predictions and are obsessed with Nadal.

I just checked and all apart from 2 threads that have gone into a second page in the history of this forum all mention Nadal Laugh

Larry Ellison

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:00 pm

laverfan wrote:
noleisthebest wrote:It is simply impossible to be a Novak or Federer fan and like Nadal at the same time.

Quite right. And those who are such fans do not belong on OTF. NADAL FANS - Page 6 1071211947

Exactly. We don't do the: Blind leading the blind here. And we don't have to say that "Nadal is a wonderful player" in order to be thought as "balanced". On the contrary. It's feels great to be able to say that he is just a talentless, doped moonballer. Death of tennis. Cheater.

You know it, that's why you come here. Boring over the other place, isn't it....

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:07 pm

laverfan wrote:This is where I have a fundamental disagreement with you. The term extraordinary is very subjective. Not just Nadal, but many of these are extraordinary athletes. Just look for McEnroe's 6+ hour marathon matches.

Mmmhh that is a poor comparaison and you know it. YOu cannot compare the performance of McEnroe who was himself doped according to his bio but still was only serve volleying with today's rallying a la Nadal/Djoko. It's a completely different world.

Tenez wrote:
I like the energy into every point, even if he is losing.
Yep...again thanks to "extraordinary" physique, isn't it?

Your focus on physique is why Wilson_nxt calls this a house of comedy.
[/quote] Yes and my point is that this physique those guys expose is actually laughable. This is why Lendl and Courier were taking the piss of the AO12 final performance. If Lendl and Courier can laugh at that comedy of stamina displayed I wonder again who are the fool here? Lendl and Courier know a lot about hard work and stamina and they coudl not believe what they were seeing. It made the whole world tick. After that and the LA story, all eyes were on tennis. Everybody was asking how come doping is not done more seriosuly in tennis? even players (isn;t that funny too?) were asking why they were having less tests than before Rafa's time?

They must be jocking!!!

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:09 pm

Larry Ellison wrote:I just checked and all apart from 2 threads that have gone into a second page in the history of this forum all mention Nadal NADAL FANS - Page 6 2033450363

Could it be teh fact you rejoined? I thought you were going to move out? Aren't you welcome anymore on V2?

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by luvsports! Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:12 pm

I have just the idea to take our minds off this smiley Run

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:13 pm

Tenez wrote:
Larry Ellison wrote:I just checked and all apart from 2 threads that have gone into a second page in the history of this forum all mention Nadal NADAL FANS - Page 6 2033450363

Could it be teh fact you rejoined? I thought you were going to move out? Aren't you welcome anymore on V2?
LOL.
Even if you take out my posts, all but 2 threads on this forum that have gone to 2 pages mention Nadal.

Of course I'm welcome by v2.

Larry Ellison

Back to top Go down

Post by paulcz Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:27 pm

paulcz wrote:
wilson_nxt wrote:
Expose the absurdity of tennis? All that is exposed is that posters on here eat too many lemons - far too bitter. This place is an embarrassment to us Fed fans.
Typical of V2? Hey? I don't even post there, this forum is a laughing stock on TT Warehouse, please keep it going.
Good riddance? Trust me the feeling is mutual, although I don't expect you'll keep this post up.
Visit & learn? Haha....nice one mate.
Oh and I love pseudo-intellectual quotes - please let me return one from Erasmus - "In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king"
Enjoy your reign over what amounts to nothing much more than a bunch of sycophantic conspiracy theorists who profess to love tennis yet seem to love slagging off Nadal fans and not much else. Do you all live in the same house as well? NADAL FANS - Page 6 2033450363
Wilson, I have had with Tenez many discussions and I have not agreed with him always. But I see that some posters are not able to give arguments for their views when there is a disagreement between them and Tenez and catch everything around bar the topic. If you think that your idea is right, then simply carry out a survey and you can be sure that never will be 100% agreement. But as you noticed some general agreement must be here, tennis is not such a rocket science.

paulcz

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:31 pm

luvsports! wrote:I have just the idea to take our minds off this NADAL FANS - Page 6 650269930 NADAL FANS - Page 6 2211252749

Thanks for that! Winking

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:19 am

noleisthebest wrote:
laverfan wrote:
noleisthebest wrote:It is simply impossible to be a Novak or Federer fan and like Nadal at the same time.

Quite right. And those who are such fans do not belong on OTF. NADAL FANS - Page 6 1071211947

Exactly. We don't do the: Blind leading the blind here.

Blind cannot even describe the elephant. Recall what Wilson said, the one-eyed king and all that. Winking

noleisthebest wrote:And we don't have to say that "Nadal is a wonderful player" in order to be thought as "balanced". On the contrary. It's feels great to be able to say that he is just a talentless, doped moonballer. Death of tennis. Cheater.

You know it, that's why you come here. Boring over the other place, isn't it....

He may or may not be a wonderful player. But constantly discussing a talentless, doped moonballer. Death of tennis. Cheater just shows the inability and crassness of this forum and it's complete lack of creativity in discussing topics, the standard stuff, you know.

paulcz wrote:So, my question is, is it necessary for Fed to go on playing like that? Will not these matches ruin his great achievements and people will talk more about his suffering with Nadal than his great tally of GS?

https://ourtennisforum.forumotion.co.uk/t275-roger-federer#17838

This is the sum total of all the fears that is the core of this forum. Nothing in Tennis history has prepared the posters for what is to come. Laugh

By baseless accusations, the goal is to somehow lessen what another player brings to the court.

We've been hearing that for more than 6 years. The world is full of idiots - Absolutely classic escapism.

https://ourtennisforum.forumotion.co.uk/t275-roger-federer#17845

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:27 am

Tenez wrote:
laverfan wrote:This is where I have a fundamental disagreement with you. The term extraordinary is very subjective. Not just Nadal, but many of these are extraordinary athletes. Just look for McEnroe's 6+ hour marathon matches.

Mmmhh that is a poor comparaison and you know it. YOu cannot compare the performance of McEnroe who was himself doped according to his bio but still was only serve volleying with today's rallying a la Nadal/Djoko. It's a completely different world.

We should try and find a non-doped sports person to this forum, correct? BTW, you should read Lendl's training regimen.

Tenez wrote:
laverfan wrote:
Tenez wrote:
laverfan wrote:I like the energy into every point, even if he is losing.

Yep...again thanks to "extraordinary" physique, isn't it?
Your focus on physique is why Wilson_nxt calls this a house of comedy.
Yes and my point is that this physique those guys expose is actually laughable. This is why Lendl and Courier were taking the piss of the AO12 final performance. If Lendl and Courier can laugh at that comedy of stamina displayed I wonder again who are the fool here? Lendl and Courier know a lot about hard work and stamina and they coudl not believe what they were seeing. It made the whole world tick. After that and the LA story, all eyes were on tennis. Everybody was asking how come doping is not done more seriosuly in tennis? even players (isn;t that funny too?) were asking why they were having less tests than before Rafa's time?

They must be jocking!!!

Before Rafa's time - 2001? Do not let your objectivity cloud your knowledge of Tennis history? Winking As you mention LA constantly, and TH or Ulrich even less. Perhaps you should consider Nadal, and Federer, Murray, Djokovic, Ferrer, and many others the same. Perhaps Tennis is not your sport, if it is so tainted. Perhaps curling.

I have quoted other examples, which you have conveniently ignored because they do not fit your forum's agenda. Laugh

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:36 am

laverfan wrote:
noleisthebest wrote:
laverfan wrote:

Exactly. We don't do the: Blind leading the blind here.

Blind cannot even describe the elephant. Recall what Wilson said, the one-eyed king and all that. NADAL FANS - Page 6 1071211947

noleisthebest wrote:And we don't have to say that "Nadal is a wonderful player" in order to be thought as "balanced". On the contrary. It's feels great to be able to say that he is just a talentless, doped moonballer. Death of tennis. Cheater.

He may or may not be a wonderful player. But constantly discussing a talentless, doped moonballer. Death of tennis. Cheater just shows the inability and crassness of this forum and it's complete lack of creativity in discussing topics, the standard stuff, you know.

paulcz wrote:So, my question is, is it necessary for Fed to go on playing like that? Will not these matches ruin his great achievements and people will talk more about his suffering with Nadal than his great tally of GS?

https://ourtennisforum.forumotion.co.uk/t275-roger-federer#17838

This is the sum total of all the fears that is the core of this forum. Nothing in Tennis history has prepared the posters for what is to come. NADAL FANS - Page 6 2033450363

By baseless accusations, the goal is to somehow lessen what another player brings to the court.

We've been hearing that for more than 6 years. The world is full of idiots - Absolutely classic escapism.

https://ourtennisforum.forumotion.co.uk/t275-roger-federer#17845

LF,

Nadal IS a talentless moonballer, however much you can't stand hearing it. Just suck it up and live with it.
As for the crassness, c'mon....stooping to new lows in your envy here, are you?
Just don't know what you are doing on OTF, coming to wind up?
Very brave of you after banning us on your brainwashed forum.

Stick it in your head you are wasting your time here, and that all your efforts to undermine OTF are futile.
But just like Granollers, you can't work out when it's time to pack up and go...you keep pushing and pushing...and looking more desperate with every one of your tedious heavily copied and pasted "replies".

Have some self respect and come here either as a proper poster or don't bother making yourself obnoxiously unwelcome.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:39 am

LOL.

Mad fruitcakes.

Larry Ellison

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:40 am

Saying 'is' in capital letters means it must be true Laugh

Larry Ellison

Back to top Go down

Post by luvsports! Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:04 am

I'm sensing a bit of tension in the otf rarefied air!

How about a nice warm down and a bit of light hearted humour on the "original new topic thread" ? So peeps watya say Big Grin

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:30 pm

noleisthebest wrote:
LF,

Nadal IS a talentless moonballer, however much you can't stand hearing it. Just suck it up and live with it.
As for the crassness, c'mon....stooping to new lows in your envy here, are you?
Just don't know what you are doing on OTF, coming to wind up?

Freedom of speech and no moderation is what I like about OTF. Winking

noleisthebest wrote:Very brave of you after banning us on your brainwashed forum.

Banning you? Laugh

noleisthebest wrote:Stick it in your head you are wasting your time here, and that all your efforts to undermine OTF are futile.

I do not need to undermine OTF at all, you and many others are single-handedly doing an excellent job. My presence is not needed. Remember I am just a talentless moonballer and a cowardly counterpuncher and a artificial robotic and talentless player. Let me see your flair of shot-making win our match?

Remember what Wilson said. Winking

noleisthebest wrote:But just like Granollers, you can't work out when it's time to pack up and go...you keep pushing and pushing...and looking more desperate with every one of your tedious heavily copied and pasted "replies".

Freedom of speech and no moderations is what I like. Let me know when you want to ban me. Winking I am surprised at the stylistic criticism levelled at me. You do not like me to dissect and lay the innards out, do you?

noleisthebest wrote:Have some self respect and come here either as a proper poster or don't bother making yourself obnoxiously unwelcome.

Do you have any left? If yes, send me some and post it here. Laugh Does being a proper poster imply I need to start accusing random players of doping? Is that a rite of passage on OTF?

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:32 pm

luvsports! wrote:I'm sensing a bit of tension in the otf rarefied air!

We are all grown up and self-moderated. Rarefied air? Mt. OTF? Winking

luvsports! wrote:How about a nice warm down and a bit of light hearted humour on the "original new topic thread" ? So peeps watya say Big Grin

Do you want to post a link to the v2 article here so I do not need to repeat? Winking

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by luvsports! Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:39 pm

ok Winking

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:25 am

LF - I have no problem with you bar the very simple fact that there is no possibility to move a discussion forward. We can start from a point and going anywhere...or nowhere but no possibility to argue within Logos' rules.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:24 am

Tenez wrote:LF - I have no problem with you bar the very simple fact that there is no possibility to move a discussion forward. We can start from a point and going anywhere...or nowhere but no possibility to argue within Logos' rules.

If you keep repeating the physicality argument, it is the same situation, is it not?

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by luvsports! Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:03 am

surely you can;t live in england LF staying up at that time???

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:42 pm

Tenez wrote:LF - I have no problem with you bar the very simple fact that there is no possibility to move a discussion forward. We can start from a point and going anywhere...or nowhere but no possibility to argue within Logos' rules.

I often wonder what LF is arguing for or about,maybe she just likes arguing for the sake of it erm

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:10 am

Thinking about all that's been said here today and just taking the stock of where tennis is at the moment, in a perverse way I am a little envious of Nadal fans: they are so happy and oblivious to the great state of tragedy tennis has reached.
For them, everything is genuinelly brilliant and is getting better and better!

Lucky them....

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:16 am

noleisthebest wrote: I am a little envious of Nadal fans
I just read this line and didn't read any of the rest of the post.

Cool

Larry Ellison

Back to top Go down

Post by luvsports! Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:20 am

true dat!

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

Post by SayonaRa Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:31 pm

noleisthebest wrote:Thinking about all that's been said here today and just taking the stock of where tennis is at the moment, in a perverse way I am a little envious of Nadal fans: they are so happy and oblivious to the great state of tragedy tennis has reached.
For them, everything is genuinelly brilliant and is getting better and better!

Lucky them....

You cannot be serious.

Silent Ban

Nadal 2

Djokovich 0

Federer 0

Murray 0

And when is silent ban 3? Nadal fans are scared
sh**less. Can they truly be happy constantly having to make farfetched and stupid excuses for their
cheating idol? No, it’s call Ignorance is Bliss. NADAL FANS - Page 6 3157886161

SayonaRa

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:37 pm

SR wrote:
And when is silent ban 3? Nadal fans are scared
sh**less. Can they truly be happy constantly having to make farfetched and stupid excuses for their
cheating idol? No, it’s call Ignorance is Bliss. NADAL FANS - Page 6 3157886161

The FFT is feverishly working on coming up with a set of reasons to try and put silent ban #3 right before RG 2013, but Prince of Monaco is having none of it. Just ask him to come and explain on OTF, why he thinks that way. Winking

The Prince has threatened to make MC the Clay slam, instead of RG. Devil

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:25 pm

LF,
long time no see!
Have you been enjoying Davis Cup this weekend?

You don't have to exclusively post on Nadal realated threads, you know....what would Laver say if one of his fans ignored all the other lovely topics on OTF, esp this one:
https://ourtennisforum.forumotion.co.uk/t262-wimbledon-grass-variation !!!???

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:42 am

noleisthebest wrote:LF,
long time no see!
Have you been enjoying Davis Cup this weekend?

Enjoyed the US-Serbia tie quite a bit. The Doubles Bozoljac-Zimonjic v Bryans was a treat.

noleisthebest wrote:You don't have to exclusively post on Nadal realated threads, you know....what would Laver say if one of his fans ignored all the other lovely topics on OTF, esp this one:
https://ourtennisforum.forumotion.co.uk/t262-wimbledon-grass-variation !!!???

I will NITB, have just been pretty busy. I very happy with Stuttgart as well. Winking

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6