Our Tennis Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» I Just Can't Help Believing!
open - US open prediction game: Final day EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 9:00 pm by noleisthebest

» The Bullshit of Rafael Nadal
open - US open prediction game: Final day EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 12:15 am by Daniel2

» Why Trump's 'tough' stance on radical Islam... could lead to more terrorism
open - US open prediction game: Final day EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:32 am by Daniel2

» Missing Madeline 10 years on..
open - US open prediction game: Final day EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:31 am by Daniel2

» '15 Dubious Weak Era Records'
open - US open prediction game: Final day EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:06 am by Daniel2

» AO 2024 - Sinner baby!!
open - US open prediction game: Final day EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:05 am by Daniel2

» Paris Masters
open - US open prediction game: Final day EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 9:47 pm by noleisthebest

» Alvarez could bring me back to tennis
open - US open prediction game: Final day EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 10:25 am by raiders_of_the_lost_ark

» IDEMOOOOOOO! ! ! !
open - US open prediction game: Final day EmptyMon Sep 11, 2023 9:47 am by noleisthebest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

US open prediction game: Final day

+8
naxroy
Jahu
summerblues
gallery play
Daniel
Tenez
luvsports!
noleisthebest
12 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

open - US open prediction game: Final day Empty US open prediction game: Final day

Post by luvsports! Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:24 pm

Correct sets and joker. 

Nadal (20) vs Anderson (100) 

Hradecka-siniakova (15) vs Chan-Hingis (5)

Nadal in 4 (joker) Hingis in 2.

Last edited by luvsports! on Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:17 pm; edited 2 times in total

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

open - US open prediction game: Final day Empty Re: US open prediction game: Final day

Post by noleisthebest Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:25 pm

OK guys, I have a serious question:

I'm abroad and not allowed to watch with bet365 for some reason.

Shall I spend £6.99 for tonight's final with Eurosport or not?
(forget about the fact I took an annual membership with then which they stuffed now nit allowing people to log in)

To hope or not to hope, that is the question!

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

open - US open prediction game: Final day Empty Re: US open prediction game: Final day

Post by luvsports! Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:29 pm

Results ahead of last day:

LS: 1494
Tenez: 1113
Bulge: 1491
Teddy: 1369,
mikey: 1243,
raiders: 993

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:04 pm

noleisthebest wrote:OK guys, I have a serious question:

I'm abroad and not allowed to watch with bet365 for some reason.

Shall I spend £6.99 for tonight's final with Eurosport or not?
(forget about the fact I took an annual membership with then which they stuffed now nit allowing people to log in)

To hope or not to hope, that is the question!

I think it is worth it. I'll be watching it. Nadal is likely to win but Sport can always surprise you. I expect nadal to be in a panic mode too.

I am going to win win a bit of money whoever wins.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:05 pm

Anderson (100) 3 sets joker.

Chan-Hingis (5) 2 sets.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:05 pm

Tenez wrote:I think it is worth it. I'll be watching it. Nadal is likely to win but Sport can always surprise you. I expect nadal to be in a panic mode too.

I am going to win win a bit of money whoever wins.
I can't help hoping.
After all, Kev is a decent, proper player with real weapons.

It's been such a long time since I've seen him play, but remember he could be very dangerous a few years ago.

If only he wasn't such a choker.

Though, he did win a title this year, so maybe he got the nerves out of his system, at least a little.

I am already seeing the in your face confident Nadal and all his cringeworthy "macho" rituals.

My only hope really is that Kev is not a baby any more and should be able to somehow handle the situation, although I know he won't.

It all reminds me a bit of Stan-Nadal AO final.

Go Kev! tennisball

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:09 pm

I saw a bit of first set vs Busta and Kev was tragic, he was unbelievably tight, spraying returns and missing first serves like it was a women's match.

I was so furious I turned it off.

Was nicely surpirsed in the morning!

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:17 pm

Realistically, it has to be Nadal in 3.  But I think Anderson's hopes of a massive shock aren't 0.

Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by gallery play Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:24 pm

If i haven't seen Kevin in the first game at least once far from the baseline hitting slice backhands low in the net, maybe i'll try a few more games. But i'm afraid Nadal wil exploit someone's BH once more.

I would definitly not pay a single dime to see this match. Even if Kev has a crazy good day on serve: he can serve 4-5 love games, but probably will crack the first time he looks at 30-30.

Sport can surprise you, but it rarely happens

gallery play

Back to top Go down

Post by gallery play Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:28 pm

noleisthebest wrote:I saw a bit of first set vs Busta and Kev was tragic, he was unbelievably tight, spraying returns and missing first serves like it was a women's match.

I was so furious I turned it off.

Was nicely surpirsed in the morning!
The good part is: he has the belief and psyches himself up every point he wins, which is a good strat against Nadal.

gallery play

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:36 pm

I just hope it's not a washout.

I want a maaaaatch! Wah

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by summerblues Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:39 pm

noleisthebest wrote:Shall I spend £6.99 for tonight's final with Eurosport or not?
I think it depends on who you will be rooting for. If you are rooting for Rafa, I say go for it, by all means.

summerblues

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:42 pm

summerblues wrote:
noleisthebest wrote:Shall I spend £6.99 for tonight's final with Eurosport or not?
I think it depends on who you will be rooting for.  If you are rooting for Rafa, I say go for it, by all means.
Well, the bohemian in me did it. Bubbly

I even saw a game of women's doubles. Blush

Didn't realise Martina H. is less than a year older than Fed.
Mirka did well to snap the bargain! Winking

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by summerblues Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:44 pm

More seriously though, I do not see much hope.  When I am squinting really hard, I would say this:

Kevin was getting better and better until a couple of years ago when in 2015 he almost beat Nole at Wimbledon and then beat Andy at USO.  He then had some injury issues.  If I convince myself that it was due to his injuries that he disappeared after 2015, and that now he is finally back to pick up where he left off in 2015, then I can just about see a sliver of hope far in the distance.

summerblues

Back to top Go down

Post by summerblues Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:46 pm

noleisthebest wrote:Mirka did well  to snap the bargain! Winking
Hingis probably preferred Stepanek anyway.

summerblues

Back to top Go down

Post by summerblues Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:53 pm

noleisthebest wrote:I just hope it's not a washout.
I dunno. I think I would rather see Rafa triple bagel Kev than see him win in five. Just about the worst scenario would be to have Kev win the first two sets and then watch Rafa claw his way back to victory, with all the vamosing that goes with it.

summerblues

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:55 pm

summerblues wrote:
noleisthebest wrote:Mirka did well  to snap the bargain! Winking
Hingis probably preferred Stepanek anyway.
I reckon she was too in love with herself at the time.

By the time she saw herself in the mirror, the tennis casanova Stepped in.
cupid

Just not sure did the cocain came before or after...

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:57 pm

summerblues wrote:
I dunno.  I think I would rather see Rafa triple bagel Kev than see him win in five.  Just about the worst scenario would be to have Kev win the first two sets and then watch Rafa claw his way back to victory, with all the vamosing that goes with it.
This is the v2 side of you shining through. Laugh

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by summerblues Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:59 pm

???

summerblues

Back to top Go down

Post by summerblues Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:01 pm

At least if Rafa wins Amri will come visit us again.

summerblues

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:05 pm

summerblues wrote:At least if Rafa wins Amri will come visit us again.
It's depressing...
Amri is so confident in Nadal's win he hasn't even tried a single jinx!

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by summerblues Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:05 pm

Haha.

summerblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:23 pm

I want a maaaaatch! Wah
In a way I would not mind a straight easy routing from Nadal to conclude this ugly tournament. In a way it is already dead. The fact you, a tennis fan, are hesitating watching it, means the people at large probably don;t know there is a USP final. No-one knows Kevin and in the US they only have respect for name.

the only better thing than a easy one sided win for Nadal, would be an easy one sided win for Kevin.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:44 pm

Tenez wrote:

I want a maaaaatch! Wah
In a way I would not mind a straight easy routing from Nadal to conclude this ugly tournament. In a way it is already dead. The fact you, a tennis fan, are hesitating watching it, means the people at large probably don;t know there is a USP final. No-one knows Kevin and in the US they only have respect for name.

the only better thing than a easy one sided win for Nadal, would be an easy one sided win for Kevin.
Maybe I'm not a bohemian after all! Yikes
Cos I want my value for money. Grr / Run

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:54 pm

I'm free tonight, so no better value for no money then me eh?

So Nadal needs to be stopped tonight, hope Kev plays as against Busta at least if no better and crushes this fuker.

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:58 pm

Jahu wrote:I'm free tonight, so no better value for no money then me eh?

So Nadal needs to be stopped tonight, hope Kev plays as against Busta at least if no better and crushes this fuker.
Yahoo,
do you have the guts to mention ALL your poster names on BBC606, 606v2?
Your sense of humour is very familiar!

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:03 pm

Dušo, never had a name on old 606, read it but have never posted.

Once that shut off then as you know v2 was mentioned there that some posters moved to V2, so I registered there with Jahu first time, and of course immediatly kicking your and that morons Socal butt on Djoko  Laugh

Sadly that was the time Djoko started to kick ass so was not a good period for me  Big Grin

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:19 pm

I can't imagine you only "reading" and not posting.

You are a shady character, yahoo! 

Esp with your outdated expressions in Serbian.

Who ARE you?

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:27 pm

summerblues wrote:More seriously though, I do not see much hope.  When I am squinting really hard, I would say this:

Kevin was getting better and better until a couple of years ago when in 2015 he almost beat Nole at Wimbledon and then beat Andy at USO.  He then had some injury issues.  If I convince myself that it was due to his injuries that he disappeared after 2015, and that now he is finally back to pick up where he left off in 2015, then I can just about see a sliver of hope far in the distance.
That is what a French tennis analyst on yahoo says.

https://fr.sports.yahoo.com/video/et-si-nadal-perdait-la-045118391.html

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:30 pm

noleisthebest wrote:I can't imagine you only "reading" and not posting.

You are a shady character, yahoo! 

Esp with your outdated expressions in Serbian.

Who ARE you?

My expressions are very old fashioned and romantic, something you ain't been getting from anyone else, so it seems all alien to you  Laugh

Mi gud boj, trast mi  Smooch

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:31 pm

Tenez, what does he say?

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:48 pm

Jahu wrote:
My expressions are very old fashioned and romantic, something you ain't been getting from anyone else, so it seems all alien to you  Laugh
Mi gud boj, trast mi  Smooch

I am glad it's working for you!

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:51 pm

That's valid only for Balkan Farm girls in the West, living the hi life  Cool

Ju bek hom?

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:58 pm

Jahu wrote:Tenez, what does he say?
In short what SB says...expect that he thinks Kevin's chances are not as bad as they seem.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:00 pm

Oh ok, not sure how does Kev feel for 5 sets, even if 2 sets up, Nadal can suck you all night 7h into 5 sets and beat you.

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:23 pm

Commentator saying "Kevin has to keep it simple and avoid those long gruelling rallies Nadal wants to impose. "

This is for Rotla. Just a nocer way to say one uses his fitness to win while the other one has to pull winners asap.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:24 pm

Lets hope Kev can crush that FH so Rafa cant see the balls Rosol style.

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:26 pm

the first point says it all. A great serve and a great FH dtl is not enough to win a point on this court!

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:27 pm

Nadal stands so far back on return.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:30 pm

tough first game but I think Nadal will have it tough in spite of those ridiculous conds.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:35 pm

Nadal no power for now, retrieve sure, Kev keep those muscles ON!!

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:43 pm

poor Kevin...

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by gallery play Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:43 pm

Come on Kev, fistpump this guy dizzy!

gallery play

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:44 pm

The wannabe GOAT camping in the stands on return.

Pathetic...

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:46 pm

Kev has to give birth to triplets to win a point!

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:46 pm

This is good for Kev, needs to annoy Nadal with break points 10 times, then take the game.

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:47 pm

noleisthebest wrote:Kev has to give birth to triplets to win a point!

Hahahah now this is oldfashioned hahaha

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:48 pm

hard work for that game.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:48 pm

the thick american commentator is telling us that Anderson is a very tall guy. open - US open prediction game: Final day 2355573927

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:50 pm

Edberg looking 37.

Need some aces from Kev, fuk this 20 serves per game.

QUick play!!!

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next