Our Tennis Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Will Nadal ever win a Tour Finals title?
U.S Election - Page 7 EmptyWed May 15, 2024 11:49 pm by Daniel2

» I Just Can't Help Believing!
U.S Election - Page 7 EmptyWed May 15, 2024 11:18 pm by Daniel2

» The Bullshit of Rafael Nadal
U.S Election - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 12:15 am by Daniel2

» Why Trump's 'tough' stance on radical Islam... could lead to more terrorism
U.S Election - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:32 am by Daniel2

» Missing Madeline 10 years on..
U.S Election - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:31 am by Daniel2

» '15 Dubious Weak Era Records'
U.S Election - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:06 am by Daniel2

» AO 2024 - Sinner baby!!
U.S Election - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:05 am by Daniel2

» Paris Masters
U.S Election - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 9:47 pm by noleisthebest

» Alvarez could bring me back to tennis
U.S Election - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 10:25 am by raiders_of_the_lost_ark

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

U.S Election

+8
Veejay
Tenez
luvsports!
gallery play
Jahu
N2D2L
Daniel
noleisthebest
12 posters

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

U.S Election - Page 7 Empty Re: U.S Election

Post by Veejay Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:25 pm

Jahu wrote:Wtf is with you and walls? You live in a dark basement?  Laugh

Trumpet actually got quite some Latino votes surprising.

Guess he will carry on Obama's more relaxed stance on Cuba.

Tourism with help Cuba, cigars too, little market reform.
my mind is one dark basement jahu :P lol 
youe right,trump surprisingly got quite a lot of votes from the latino community 
i think thats cause many of them dont consider themselves latino or would like to distance themswlves from the latino stereo type

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:59 pm

Dictatorship is the right word. NITB explains it pretty clearly a few posts up.

Anything is justified, even violence to reject a democratic vote. You can see it with brexit or with Trump.

Hilary may have won the popular vote but imagine if the media had been fair and much less buying in those elections....do you think Hilary woudl stil have the popular vote, considering 95% of the media were with Hilary and Wall street?

The hysterical Femen is also good example of this dictatorship. They are sent into meetings and demos of people who want to pacifically demonstrate for their ideas, yet they come and spread chaos and fury, preventing any sensible dialogue.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:22 pm

Tenez wrote:Dictatorship is the right word. NITB explains it pretty clearly a few posts up.

Anything is justified, even violence to reject a democratic vote. You can see it with brexit or with Trump.

Hilary may have won the popular vote but imagine if the media had been fair and much less buying in those elections....do you think Hilary woudl stil have the popular vote, considering 95% of the media were with Hilary and Wall street?

The hysterical Femen is also good example of this dictatorship. They are sent into meetings and demos of people who want to pacifically demonstrate for their ideas, yet they come and spread chaos and fury, preventing any sensible dialogue.
standing up for what you believe in or what you believe is right is not dictatorship unless you enforce it on everyone against their free will
those who choice to side by an article do it by choice not by authority 
those who subscribe to it subscribe to it by choice because its a common opinion or shared view not because its forced on them

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:19 pm

NIt is dictatorship if you are trying to force your will on majority.

Can't you see how dangerous it is?

Imagine if Hilary won, or Britain voted to stay in.

It's hard to imagine all this militant circus and uproar.

For me, the interesting bit is that "losers" are so obvious now, they must be desperate if they are applying their dirty tactics  of unrest and instability right at their doorsteps.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:30 pm

noleisthebest wrote:NIt is dictatorship if you are trying to force your will on majority.

For me, the interesting bit is that "losers" are so obvious now, they must be desperate if they are applying their dirty tactics  of unrest and instability right at their doorsteps.
i seriously beg to differ
trump supporters and brexit voters are capable of being just as militant in their retaliation as their opposition 
besides arent you trying to force your will on me right now because im not seeing how dangerous it is as you are? 

if this situation were reversed,what makes you think the exact same thing wouldnt be happening?
you cannot rule it out

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:47 pm

Veejay wrote:
noleisthebest wrote:NIt is dictatorship if you are trying to force your will on majority.

i seriously beg to differ
trump supporters and brexit voters are capable of being just as militant in their retaliation as their opposition 
besides arent you trying to force your will on me right now because im not seeing how dangerous it is as you are? 

if this situation were reversed,what makes you think the exact same thing wouldnt be happening?
you cannot rule it out
because if you look at the history of elections here in Europe and US, no loser side demonstrated in the past like they did for Brexit and Trump.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:57 pm

but what does that suggest to you? 
to me it suggest how passionate people are about this election and just how much they loathe trump,or how much they loathe hillary
trump supporters chanting " lock her up" i bet thats what you would have seen on the streets had she won

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:53 pm

so what do you make of the possible next right wing french president tenez?
are you also a supporter

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:57 pm

Told you Vee. There is nothing more right wing and extremist than those who call themsleves "moderate". They are the ones who have money and power and start the wars and divide their own people in racial, gender and religious groups to keep them divided. And yes Fillion, like Hollande, our president, belong to those, like Blair, Cameron, Clinton and maybe Trump too (we will see about this one).

When you have Hilary Clinton asking the Saudis to arm ISIS to fight Assad (“We need to use our diplomatic and more traditional intelligence assets to bring pressure on the governments of Qatar and Saudi Arabia, which are providing clandestine financial and logistic support to ISIL and other radical Sunni groups in the region,” wiki leaks), what is more extreme than that for the kids growing in Syria who have seen their countries and lives destroyed for US political and economical reasons?

To have a proper conversation, one needs to redefine words cause they have completely messed up the real meaning of words.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:55 am

Tenez wrote:Told you Vee. There is nothing more right wing and extremist than those who call themsleves "moderate". They are the ones who have money and power and start the wars and divide their own people in racial, gender and religious groups to keep them divided. And yes Fillion, like Hollande, our president, belong to those, like Blair, Cameron, Clinton and maybe Trump too (we will see about this one).

When you have Hilary Clinton asking the Saudis to arm ISIS to fight Assad (“We need to use our diplomatic and more traditional intelligence assets to bring pressure on the governments of Qatar and Saudi Arabia, which are providing clandestine financial and logistic support to ISIL and other radical Sunni groups in the region,” wiki leaks), what is more extreme than that for the kids growing in Syria who have seen their countries and lives destroyed for US political and economical reasons?

To have a proper conversation, one needs to redefine words cause they have completely messed up the real meaning of words.
i could not agree with that more

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:09 am

heres some news for you jahu

poor nigel is fearing for his life since trump became president elect 

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/nigel-farage-fears-life-since-100810801.html

further more trump makes false claims that millions of people voted "illegally" 
i wonder if he is referring to the millions that voted for him?
so i guess he doesnt trust or believe that the outcome was legal then? 

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/donald-trump-makes-false-claims-172641466.html

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:08 pm

state of california to secede from the united states? 

It’s impossible to look at the Trump campaign and not see a direct threat to the civil liberties and dignity of California citizens.

http://www.latimes.com/business/hiltzik/la-fi-hiltzik-cal-secession-20161127-story.html

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:39 pm

Veejay wrote:state of california to secede from the united states? 

It’s impossible to look at the Trump campaign and not see a direct threat to the civil liberties and dignity of California citizens.

http://www.latimes.com/business/hiltzik/la-fi-hiltzik-cal-secession-20161127-story.html

That does not surprise me. I heard there are over 200 geographical names containing word "devil" in California.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:22 pm

Little Miss Tennis wrote:
Veejay wrote:state of california to secede from the united states? 

That does not surprise me. I heard there are over 200 geographical names containing word "devil" in California.
what does that have to do with the state of california conceding NITB?

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:48 pm

Thanks for giving me the idea for a "new" nickname, Vee! Laugh

That "Little Miss Tennis" just wasn't me, was it! 

Well, I feel better now....I am not noleisthebest...NITB can mean ...anything Big Grin

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:51 pm

As for Californians...well another example of very bad losers....serving their Master.
I can't believe how badly they have taken it.

Ok, I understand Trump isn't their cup of tea, but such revolt...something very fishy there.

They all look like night animals exposed to sudden daylight and hating it!

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:30 pm

NITB wrote:As for Californians...well another example of very bad losers....serving their Master.
I can't believe how badly they have taken it.

Ok, I understand Trump isn't their cup of tea, but such revolt...something very fishy there.

They all look like night animals exposed to sudden daylight and hating it!
i agree NITB suits you much better then little miss tennis lol
but  still dint understand what the geographical names containing the word devil has to do with california conceding?
in fairness its really california  where hillary's lead over trump in the popular vote has come from
they seriously dont want trump as president,perhaps there is more to it like you suggest but i can understand their revolt 
i also dont think its being a bad or sore loser,its about not wanting someone like that to lead their country
i can totally understand that,its the same as you not wanting hillary to be your leader 
that wouldnt make you a sore loser for not wanting her as president

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:31 am

more controversy 
some students would rather have fidel catro then trump

https://milo.yiannopoulos.net/2016/11/american-students-castro-trump/

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:25 pm

That I understand. There are many people I'd rather have than Trump, Hilary, bush and Co. ..

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:56 pm

I just saw an article on a Serbian website about Trump's latest speech in which he inaugurates an era of peace and that America won't be destabilising other countries, toppling their regimes etc....

http://www.kurir.rs/planeta/video-tramp-najavio-novu-eru-mira-prestajemo-da-rusimo-druge-vlade-clanak-2569755

And when full of enthusiasm I tried to find a link in English I came across only the worst headlines on the very same speech..."chilling" etc....incl.  that he should be banned from Twitter...

Amazing!

I can see now why liberals on both side of thr Atlantic are frothing in frenzy...

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:03 pm

NITB wrote:I just saw an article on a Serbian website about Trump's latest speech in which he inaugurates an era of peace and that America won't be destabilising other countries, toppling their regimes etc....

http://www.kurir.rs/planeta/video-tramp-najavio-novu-eru-mira-prestajemo-da-rusimo-druge-vlade-clanak-2569755

And when full of enthusiasm I tried to find a link in English I came across only the worst headlines on the very same speech..."chilling" etc....incl.  that he should be banned from Twitter...

Amazing!

I can see now why liberals on both side of thr Atlantic are frothing in frenzy...
you should follow him on tiwtter NITB
its just 1 insult after another...

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:33 pm

I only have time for real twitter.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:55 pm

The First lady has threatened with legal action people of her small village in Slovenia to not use her image on dolls, figurines, etc, contracted a Law firm in Slovenia to warn poor fucks not to cash in on her First Lady status who got all happy having a girl from their village as first lady.

She got schooled in Biz from Trump too I guess.

So we have a German-Scottish President and Slovenian First Lady, running USA soon, who would have thought smiley

Americans, over-medicated and under-educated!!!

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:38 pm

NITB wrote:I only have time for real twitter.
that was just in response to calls for him being banned from twitter..
you're the one who seemed surprised by it,so you should see the reasons why
cyber bullying is technically a crime and that's exactly what Donald trump uses twitter for
so what is "real twitter"

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:41 pm

Jahu wrote:The First lady has threatened with legal action people of her small village in Slovenia to not use her image on dolls, figurines, etc, contracted a Law firm in Slovenia to warn poor fucks not to cash in on her First Lady status who got all happy having a girl from their village as first lady.

She got schooled in Biz from Trump too I guess.

So we have a German-Scottish President and Slovenian First Lady, running USA soon, who would have thought smiley

Americans, over-medicated and under-educated!!!
melania trump looks like shes going to be up to her neck in litigation for her entire term as first lady with all these suing pursuits Laugh

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:43 pm

Donald trump already causing tension with china over call to Taiwan

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-38194371

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:27 pm

Veejay wrote:Donald trump already causing tension with china over call to Taiwan

This I like, no one needs the Chinese Dictators and Russian nuclear bullies.

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:24 pm

Jahu wrote:
Veejay wrote:Donald trump already causing tension with china over call to Taiwan

This I like, no one needs the Chinese Dictators and Russian nuclear bullies.
to be fair,there is proof of Russian involvement in the election that got trump elected
it seems to me like trump really wants to go to war with china in so many different ways

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:32 pm

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:34 pm

What, how? China is the only partner of Russia for now, after being into sanctions from eu/usa.

It would not help Russhitia at all if China got nuked by Usa.

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:36 pm

Jahu wrote:What, how? China is the only partner of Russia for now, after being into sanctions from eu/usa.

It would not help Russhitia at all if China got nuked by Usa.
I posted a link about it a few pages back
I know not much is making sense right now..

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:44 pm

Lets hope Trumpet does kick some china/russia ass.

He will need to proven it he can be tough and not Obama all talk, no action.

Go Trump Gooo Laugh

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:05 pm

Veejay wrote:
NITB wrote:I only have time for real twitter.
that was just in response to calls for him being banned from twitter..
you're the one who seemed surprised by it,so you should see the reasons why
cyber bullying is technically a crime and that's exactly what Donald trump uses twitter for
so what is "real twitter"

Well, until 2010 it was known as this:

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:07 pm

And while I am at it....

To a Skylark Related 
BY PERCY BYSSHE SHELLEY

Hail to thee, blithe Spirit!
Bird thou never wert,
That from Heaven, or near it,
Pourest thy full heart
In profuse strains of unpremeditated art.

Higher still and higher
From the earth thou springest
Like a cloud of fire;
The blue deep thou wingest,
And singing still dost soar, and soaring ever singest.

In the golden lightning
Of the sunken sun,
O'er which clouds are bright'ning,
Thou dost float and run;
Like an unbodied joy whose race is just begun.

The pale purple even
Melts around thy flight;
Like a star of Heaven,
In the broad day-light
Thou art unseen, but yet I hear thy shrill delight,

Keen as are the arrows
Of that silver sphere,
Whose intense lamp narrows
In the white dawn clear
Until we hardly see, we feel that it is there.

All the earth and air
With thy voice is loud,
As, when night is bare,
From one lonely cloud
The moon rains out her beams, and Heaven is overflow'd.

What thou art we know not;
What is most like thee?
From rainbow clouds there flow not
Drops so bright to see
As from thy presence showers a rain of melody.

Like a Poet hidden
In the light of thought,
Singing hymns unbidden,
Till the world is wrought
To sympathy with hopes and fears it heeded not:

Like a high-born maiden
In a palace-tower,
Soothing her love-laden
Soul in secret hour
With music sweet as love, which overflows her bower:

Like a glow-worm golden
In a dell of dew,
Scattering unbeholden
Its a{:e}real hue
Among the flowers and grass, which screen it from the view:

Like a rose embower'd
In its own green leaves,
By warm winds deflower'd,
Till the scent it gives
Makes faint with too much sweet those heavy-winged thieves:

Sound of vernal showers
On the twinkling grass,
Rain-awaken'd flowers,
All that ever was
Joyous, and clear, and fresh, thy music doth surpass.

Teach us, Sprite or Bird,
What sweet thoughts are thine:
I have never heard
Praise of love or wine
That panted forth a flood of rapture so divine.

Chorus Hymeneal,
Or triumphal chant,
Match'd with thine would be all
But an empty vaunt,
A thing wherein we feel there is some hidden want.

What objects are the fountains
Of thy happy strain?
What fields, or waves, or mountains?
What shapes of sky or plain?
What love of thine own kind? what ignorance of pain?

With thy clear keen joyance
Languor cannot be:
Shadow of annoyance
Never came near thee:
Thou lovest: but ne'er knew love's sad satiety.

Waking or asleep,
Thou of death must deem
Things more true and deep
Than we mortals dream,
Or how could thy notes flow in such a crystal stream?

We look before and after,
And pine for what is not:
Our sincerest laughter
With some pain is fraught;
Our sweetest songs are those that tell of saddest thought.

Yet if we could scorn
Hate, and pride, and fear;
If we were things born
Not to shed a tear,
I know not how thy joy we ever should come near.

Better than all measures
Of delightful sound,
Better than all treasures
That in books are found,
Thy skill to poet were, thou scorner of the ground!

Teach me half the gladness
That thy brain must know,
Such harmonious madness
From my lips would flow
The world should listen then, as I am listening now.

Last edited by NITB on Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:09 pm

...this one sums it up quite funnily...new vs old twitter:

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:45 pm

the # trumpfirst was just trending on twitter..
you should read the lovely things people have been saying about him...

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:54 pm

Jahu wrote:Lets hope Trumpet does kick some china/russia ass.

He will need to proven it he can be tough and not Obama all talk, no action.

Go Trump Gooo Laugh
when it comes to Russia I expect more ass licking rather then ass kicking
trump certainly seems to have a little crush on putin

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:20 pm

bwahahahaha!!! oh my god this is PRICELES!!!

the president elect who is supposedly going to war with ISIS is currently at war with broadway and Saturday night live Laugh

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/entertainthis/2016/12/04/trump-responds-immediately-saturday-night-live-skit-mocking-his-tweets/94933756/

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:29 pm

trump continually making a fool out of himself on twitter

calling voter fraud in only the states that Hillary won LOL

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/11/28/donald-trump-is-making-a-strong-case-for-a-recount-of-his-own-2016-election-win/?utm_term=.89f9cdca12ec

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:05 pm

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:12 pm

This Danielle seems to have had a bad monthly cycle, or just woke up and found out Trumpet is prez.

Nice attack, some good words too.

Vee wanna go to inauguration together? Just see how it goes smiley

White Lives matter too!!  Laugh

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:24 pm

im definitely up for that jahu...get the rotton eggs out!!

that Danielle woman seems to be having a nervous breakdown...( its not me by the way Laugh )
even I am pretty much over it now...just pop some corn and sit back and watch it all implode spectacularly  
the action has already started and he isn't even in office yet

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:20 pm

the plot thickens ....

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 17.0px Georgia; color: #333333; -webkit-text-stroke: #333333} span.s1 {font-kerning: none}
The election of the next president is not yet a done deal. Electors of conscience can still do the right thing for the good of the country. Presidential electors have the legal right and a constitutional duty to vote their conscience

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/05/opinion/why-i-will-not-cast-my-electoral-vote-for-donald-trump.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:27 pm

state of florida wants recount,voters believe that clinton won the state 

"say the state’s official election results were off because of hacking, malfunctioning voting machines and other problems."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/12/05/florida-voters-sue-recount/95021946/

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:54 pm

interesting comments from martin scorsese about the u.s election

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87VRx9IQYqw

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:41 pm

Who cares what that Hollywood mafioso has to say....

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:24 am

NITB wrote:Who cares what that Hollywood mafioso has to say....
i think that you would if they had something nice to say about djokovic,donald or melania trump or putin  Big Grin Winking

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:31 am

Vee, I couldn't care less about any of them.

You are the one that go on about them not I.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:37 am

NITB wrote:Vee, I couldn't care less about any of them.

You are the one that go on about them not I.
youre the one who comes to read and comment about it and then says,who cares what they have to say?
if you didnt care why waste your time reading up about or listening to it?
the truth is that youre pissed...youre only saying that you dont care because he isnt saying what you want to hear,if he was saying what you wanted to hear then you would care
you can deny is all you want but thats the truth

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:43 am

No, as I said I really don't care.
I have my fixed opinion on politics and all the machinery behind it.

The tempory actors (trump, putin, bush, clinton  etc etc) are irrelevant.

I barely know what they look like or their voice sounds.

I find it amusing how many others follow all this.

And I wouldn't've been bothered even in clinton won.

But am happier she didn't.

She woukd just make the inevitable happen quicker.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next