Our Tennis Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Will Nadal ever win a Tour Finals title?
U.S Election - Page 6 EmptyWed May 15, 2024 11:49 pm by Daniel2

» I Just Can't Help Believing!
U.S Election - Page 6 EmptyWed May 15, 2024 11:18 pm by Daniel2

» The Bullshit of Rafael Nadal
U.S Election - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 12:15 am by Daniel2

» Why Trump's 'tough' stance on radical Islam... could lead to more terrorism
U.S Election - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:32 am by Daniel2

» Missing Madeline 10 years on..
U.S Election - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:31 am by Daniel2

» '15 Dubious Weak Era Records'
U.S Election - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:06 am by Daniel2

» AO 2024 - Sinner baby!!
U.S Election - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:05 am by Daniel2

» Paris Masters
U.S Election - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 9:47 pm by noleisthebest

» Alvarez could bring me back to tennis
U.S Election - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 10:25 am by raiders_of_the_lost_ark

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

U.S Election

+8
Veejay
Tenez
luvsports!
gallery play
Jahu
N2D2L
Daniel
noleisthebest
12 posters

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

U.S Election - Page 6 Empty Re: U.S Election

Post by Veejay Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:39 pm

looks like trump is sticking to his word about the wall and muslims

thats a surprise...but lets see if it actually will happen 

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/immigration-hardliner-says-trump-team-preparing-plans-wall-015354176.html

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:40 pm

Are you against the wall and registry?

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:51 pm

Jahu wrote:Are you against the wall and registry?
theoretically yes but the u.s has the right to secure its borders and if the article is correct then its different then banning muslims based on religion.its just tighter security checks on visas to enter the state

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:00 pm

I am pro-wall but that would mean less cheap illegal labor and no sexy latina maids for fat americans.

Security on US airports is equal to a criminal checkup anyway, don't know how it can get tighter, as for visas there will always be a way to get them with money.

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:09 pm

Jahu wrote:I am pro-wall but that would mean less cheap illegal labor and no sexy latina maids for fat americans.

Security on US airports is equal to a criminal checkup anyway, don't know how it can get tighter, as for visas there will always be a way to get them with money.

Laugh Laugh

good points though jahu

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:07 pm

vice president mike pence attends hamilton broadway show and  actors and performers voice their fear of trump presidency 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBMaq1nHxow

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:11 pm

donald trump is paying $25 million in trump university settlement 
i wonder if he would have done it if he wasnt president elect and was going into office with a bunch of law suits against him

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/19/us/politics/trump-university.html

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:22 pm

hillary clinton has received 63,455,373 ( 48%) votes in comparison to donald trump who got 61,813,947 ( 46.7% )

clinton now leads by 1,641,426 votes
thats pretty much the same difference as brexit and a large enough difference to go with the majority of votes

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:52 am

Lol. Its over Vee. The world has to get on with it.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:40 pm

Tenez wrote:Lol. Its over Vee. The world has to get on with it.
you can lol all you want tenez
the numbers dont lie
hillary won the vote by a landslide 
the majority of people who voted,voted for hillary,the majority spoke and they didnt want trump as president 
nothing you can do or say will ever change that

i would also like you to explain to me what is so wrong with feeling sympathetic to our american cousins?
a lot of them are really afraid of the kind of country they will be living in and many of them are voicing it
they have every right to especially considering that hillary got the most votes 
imagine if brexit got the most votes and we remained in the e.u,wouldnt those who voted to leave have every right to voice their anger and frustration?

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:13 pm

bernie sanders wrote this on this facebook page 

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 14.0px '.SF NS Text'; color: #1d2129; -webkit-text-stroke: #1d2129; background-color: #ffffff} span.s1 {font-kerning: none}
When Donald Trump helped lead the birther movement, that was nothing less than a racist effort to undermine the legitimacy of the first African-American president we ever had. That was racist. That was disgraceful. The African-aAmerican community and all of us deserve an apology. When he talks about latinos or Mexicans as criminals and rapists, that is outrageous. When he says people who are Muslims cannot enter the United States, that's an outrage. On those issues, let me be very clear, there is no compromise. We have come too far as a country to try to move forward in a non-discriminatory way to go backwards and see us divided by racism.

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:33 pm

so donald trump thinks he can dictate to a country who its foreign ambassador should be 
very unprofessional to even suggest who it should be  erm
if nigel farage becomes the u.k ambassador to the u.s he will be trumps little poodle like blair was to bush

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:27 pm

NITB and tenez doesnt this " hail trump" video remind you of something 

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/11/richard-spencer-speech-npi/508379/

Yikes Yikes

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:37 pm

could the election have been rigged?
is it a mere coincidence that trump won every swing state by just 1%

http://www.palmerreport.com/opinion/rigged-election-donald-trump-won-every-surprise-swing-state-by-the-same-1-margin/118/

i think that there is a possibility considering that hillary now has over 1.7 million more votes then donald trump

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/us-election-hillary-clinton-popular-vote-donald-trump-electoral-college-a7429291.html?cmpid=facebook-post

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:46 am

Veejay wrote:so donald trump thinks he can dictate to a country who its foreign ambassador should be 
very unprofessional to even suggest who it should be  erm
if nigel farage becomes the u.k ambassador to the u.s he will be trumps little poodle like blair was to bush

...and Clinton.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/jimwaterson/why-are-there-so-many-references-to-bananas?utm_term=.aqD9jNnLA#.bi3dQK9x1

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/01/08/opinions/stanley-clinton-blair-transcripts/index.html?eref=edition

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:59 pm

clintons lead over trump exceeds 2 millions votes now and still counting 

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/307326-cook-clinton-passes-2m-in-popular-vote-lead

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:44 am

Money is being raised.....looks like there could possibly be a recount in key swing states
Alex Halderman, a computer scientist at the University of Michigan, noticed statistical anomalies, raising the possibility that ballot machines could’ve been hacked.
This is turning into a bigger circus then I ever expected

http://qz.com/845490/jill-stein-raised-more-than-2-million-to-fund-recounts-in-wisconsin-michigan-and-pennsylvania-where-hillary-clinton-lost/

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:58 am

jill stein has now raised more then $4.5 million

i wonder what they will discover,it could be that clinton beat trump,just as much as the possibility that trump won those states by even more votes 

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/11/23/politics/election-hack-hillary-clinton-donald-trump/index.html?sr=fbcnni112416election-hack-hillary-clinton-donald-trump1049AMStoryLink&linkId=31527479

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:03 pm

Veejay, any news today? I'm coming here just for your daily Trump'eting news  Laugh

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:33 pm

Jahu wrote:Veejay, any news today? I'm coming here just for your daily Trump'eting news  Laugh
let me do a bit of snooping and see whats the latest 
i think things are a little quiet today cause yesterday was thanksgiving

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:45 pm

heres something interesting
trump built a wall in scotland and then sent the residents the bill Laugh

so maybe mexico will be fitting the bill for trump's great wall of chili con carne 

i believe that the problem  with trumps comments are that if we go by the pretence that trump is only saying what people are thinking,i believe thats whats rubbing many people up the wrong way and making them afraid cause thats what many americans are thinking
there is nothing wrong with saying "lets build a wall to secure our southern boarder" every country has the right to secure its boarders 
its saying that "illegal mexicans are rapists and drugs dealers" thats what the many of people who support him think and want to hear someone 
say
thats the big difference in my opinion 

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/25/world/europe/donald-trump-scotland-wall.html

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:05 pm

So he is pretty good on charging others.

Yes dreg dealers and criminals OUT, sexy tanned booty Latina ladies, IN!!!

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:01 pm

Jahu wrote:So he is pretty good on charging others.

it would seem so
very crooked indeed..oh the irony of it all  Laugh

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:08 am

Veejay wrote:

it would seem so
You buy that? Typical of our propaganda machine. Using Putin and Russia to gather momentum.

It's Trump, let's get on with it.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:49 pm

Tenez wrote:
Veejay wrote:

it would seem so
You buy that? Typical of our propaganda machine. Using Putin and Russia to gather momentum.

It's Trump, let's get on with it.
lets first see what jill stein's recount discovers,although i dont expect it to change the outcome even if it shows that hillary won some of those swing states
can you imagine if it did?
it would spark a civil war or riots on the street 
anarchy!! lol

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:00 pm

Well there was no riot when Bush cheated.....and he was much worse than Trump.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:29 am

Tenez wrote:Well there was no riot when Bush cheated.....and he was much worse than Trump.
bush's campaign was nothing like trumps,he never ran a campaign inciting hatred,racism etc that election didnt divide a nation to this extent
bush was no where near as hated as trump is prior to taking office,it was only once bush became president that he turned out to every horror you can imagine,and many americans and people around the world hated him
he certainly fuelled global anti american sentiment not seen to that extreme before,but trump is already the most unpopluar and most hated candidate ever and the way things are going,it looks like that could only get worse 
the u.s is more divided now then then i have ever seen it in my life time and theres far more racial tension now that was i can remember there being in my life time 
when bush stole florida it wasnt the same as voting for who you hated less like this election was,this election had emotions running high like no other election ive seen before and emotions are still running really high 
thats why i think that if is hillary were somehow to be given the white house on the popular vote,or if voting fraud was discovered and the outcome was over turned,it could spark riots or a civil war between the two oppositions

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:17 am

You see. You keep focused on racism but can't see the elephant in the room. Bush may have been more PC but I can't think of a worst mass criminal since Stalin.  

And he did not kill white people but those colored ones in the middle east which clearly he and his team considered as a sub species.

You are brained washed by the media I am afraid....whatever Trump says, and I agree he can be a bit of an idiot, you cannot see how you are manipulated by wall Street media machine so they can keep perpetrating their ethnic cleansing in the middle east.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:49 pm

Tenez wrote:You see. You keep focused on racism but can't see the elephant in the room. Bush may have been more PC but I can't think of a worst mass criminal since Stalin.  

And he did not kill white people but those colored ones in the middle east which clearly he and his team considered as a sub species.

You are brained washed by the media I am afraid....whatever Trump says, and I agree he can be a bit of an idiot, you cannot see how you are manipulated by wall Street media machine so they can keep perpetrating their ethnic cleansing in the middle east.
its not an elephant in a room cause EVERY SINGLE president in office makes decisions based on "national security" or " to save americans lives"  that costs peoples their lives,a lot of the time innocent women and children are casualties 
every single president that leaves office will leave the oval office with blood on their hands,they are all guilty of murder,they are all backed by the people who are in the business of war, and they are all guilty of sponsored terrorism starting wars for profit,they are all a part of the illuminati and new world order etc
no point singling hillary clinton out,thats just hypocritical...trump will be just as guilty so its pointless continually bringing this subject up unless you include trump in it 
i distance myself from that,i dont agree with it and i think its all evil 
i focus of the racism part because if they are all guilty or will be guilty of the above,the racism part of even more evil on top of all the evil mentioned above 
thats why trump is more evil to me
trump is as big a puppet as every president that preceded him

Last edited by Veejay on Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:55 pm

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:51 pm

see tenez,this is what bugs me about you and this argument
you constantly bring up the war argument but yet as a pro putin supporter i have yet to see you call him out on all the atrocities jahu pointed out
as luvsports said,trump was also pro the war in iraq
to me there are so many similarities between trumps rise to power and hilter and the nazi party 
it would not surprise me at all if trump was groomed for his role a fuhrer
i specifically choose not to talk about the subject because i think its pointless singling 1 person out when they are all guilty of the same thing

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:54 pm

Veejay wrote:its not an elephant in a room cause EVERY SINGLE president in office makes decisions based on "national security" or " to save americans lives"  that costs peoples their lives,a lot of the time innocent women and children are casualties 

You are beyond repair! Winking. I
every single president that leaves office will leave the oval office with blood on their hands,they are all guilty of murder,they are all backed by the people who are in the business of war, and they are all guilty of sponsored terrorism starting wars for profit,they are all a part of the illuminati and new world order etc
no point singling hillary clinton out,thats just hypocritical...trump will be just as guilty so its pointless continually bringing this subject up unless you include trump in it 
Yes Trump will probabl;y be as guilty if not more but we simply do not know. Whereas we know Hilary was completely under the influence of those war lobbies. And because she was behind all those wars in teh middle East she had to be sanctioned. The fact she did win versus Sanders just shows how much more money she had from those very lobbies.

i distance myself from that,i dont agree with it and i think its all evil 
That's very untrue. You are in fact amongst the many who indirectly support those wars because you do not wish to see the big picture and only focuse very egoistically like millions about your problem....without even seeing that racism is at all levels. So not only you support those wars but also support the highest level of racism. But the establishment is so smart that you still think that by voting Clinton you do the right thing. It's the ultimate joke.

Just ask yourself why teh international criminal court in the Hague is essentially dealing with African leaders captured by NATO yet most white countries, including teh US do not want to be under the ICC regulations? Isn't that real racism?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Criminal_Court

Vee wake up, they are taking the piss of people like you who focus on the low levels of racism.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:43 pm

i am beyond repair? says who? you?  Laugh
did you not see the inverted commas? 

so if trump will probably be as guilty if not more,why constantly single hillary or everyone else out and continue with your bias pro trump stance 
thats very hypocritcal?

i dont support those wars,please dont put words in my mouth

your points about political and economical racism is valid,i never disputed that but thats not the subject on hand as i said we arent talking about various types of racism,i told you before if you want to discuss that,start a new thread and discuss it all you want
i am specifically  talking about trump not all the other forms of racism there are in the world
that doesnt automatically mean that i dont believe that there are other forms of racism in the world,it just means that i am specifically talking about trumps racism not other forms of racism
i come from africa,easily the most racist continent on the planet,just look at all the tribal wars or the genocide in rawanda for example
i understand various forms racism,but im not talking about that but i am specifically talking about trump
im just curious to know who you are to dictate to me what racism i should focus on especially when we are debating this specific election not something else? 
its like telling me which subject i should give my opinion on
i will give my opinion on whatever i want,not dictated by you or anyone else

i also never said that voting for clinton would be the right thing,but it seems to me  that you seem to think that voting for trump is the right thing

everything you said above can be directed right back at you because you support trump
trump and clinton work for represent the same ruling class,thats why i find your comments hyporcitical and is the main reason why  dont address the subject because they are all guilty of the same thing
its hypocritical to single 1 person out if they are all guilty of the same thing 
show me one administration that has no corruption, no blood on their hands etc

just because you think that you are right tenez doesnt automatically mean that you are
im not trying conform anyone to my way of thinking,so i never belittle someone for having a different opinion 
i also never say to anyone that if they dont believe what i believe,that they are wrong or beyond repair 
that is a very condescending way of debating 
all i have been doing on this thread is reporting information about the election and giving my opinion on this
its not some crusade to turn the masses to my way of thinking,only to discuss the subject and form whatever opinion you wish on it

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:47 pm

i dont think that trump calling the recount a scam is fair cause had he lost then i believe that he would most likely have wanted a recount too 

it seems that jill and hillary are well within their lawful right to ask for a recount 

http://newcenturytimes.com/2016/11/26/trumps-statement-about-recount-in-wisconsin-proves-that-he-is-terrified-of-the-results/

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:50 pm

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px '.SF NS Text'; color: #666666; -webkit-text-stroke: #666666; background-color: #ffffff} span.s1 {font-kerning: none}
Hillary for america general counsel Marc Elias on listening and responding to calls for an audit and recount:
"Over the last few days, officials in the Clinton campaign have received hundreds of messages, emails, and calls urging us to do something, anything, to investigate claims that the election results were hacked and altered in a way to disadvantage Secretary Clinton. The concerns have arisen, in particular, with respect to Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania — three states that together proved decisive in this presidential election and where the combined margin of victory for Donald Trump was merely 107,000 votes.
It should go without saying that we take these concerns extremely seriously. We certainly understand the heartbreak felt by so many who worked so hard to elect Hillary Clinton, and it is a fundamental principle of our democracy to ensure that every vote is properly counted.
Moreover, this election cycle was unique in the degree of foreign interference witnessed throughout the campaign: the U.S. government concluded that Russian state actors were behind the hacks of the Democratic National Committee and the personal email accounts of Hillary for America campaign officials, and just yesterday, the Washington Post reported that the Russian government was behind much of the “fake news” propaganda that circulated online in the closing weeks of the election.
For all these reasons, we have quietly taken a number of steps in the last two weeks to rule in or out any possibility of outside interference in the vote tally in these critical battleground states.
First, since the day after the election we have had lawyers and data scientists and analysts combing over the results to spot anomalies that would suggest a hacked result. These have included analysts both from within the campaign and outside, with backgrounds in politics, technology and academia.
Second, we have had numerous meetings and calls with various outside experts to hear their concerns and to discuss and review their data and findings. As a part of this, we have also shared out data and findings with them. Most of those discussions have remained private, while at least one has unfortunately been the subject of leaks.
Third, we have attempted to systematically catalogue and investigate every theory that has been presented to us within our ability to do so.
Fourth, we have examined the laws and practices as they pertain to recounts, contests and audits.
Fifth, and most importantly, we have monitored and staffed the post-election canvasses — where voting machine tapes are compared to poll-books, provisional ballots are resolved, and all of the math is double checked from election night. During that process, we have seen Secretary Clinton’s vote total grow, so that, today, her national popular vote lead now exceeds more than 2 million votes.
In the coming days, we will continue to perform our due diligence and actively follow all further activities that are to occur prior to the certification of any election results. For instance, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania conduct post-election audits using a sampling of precincts. Michigan and many other states still do not. This is unfortunate; it is our strong belief that, in addition to an election canvass, every state should do this basic audit to ensure accuracy and public confidence in the election.
Beyond the post-election audit, Green Party candidate Jill Stein announced Friday that she will exercise her right as a candidate to pursue a recount in the state of Wisconsin. She has indicated plans to also seek recounts in Pennsylvania and Michigan.
Because we had not uncovered any actionable evidence of hacking or outside attempts to alter the voting technology, we had not planned to exercise this option ourselves, but now that a recount has been initiated in Wisconsin, we intend to participate in order to ensure the process proceeds in a manner that is fair to all sides. If Jill Stein follows through as she has promised and pursues recounts in Pennsylvania and Michigan, we will take the same approach in those states as well. We do so fully aware that the number of votes separating Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton in the closest of these states — Michigan — well exceeds the largest margin ever overcome in a recount. But regardless of the potential to change the outcome in any of the states, we feel it is important, on principle, to ensure our campaign is legally represented in any court proceedings and represented on the ground in order to monitor the recount process itself.
p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px '.SF NS Text'; color: #666666; -webkit-text-stroke: #666666; background-color: #ffffff} span.s1 {font-kerning: none}
The campaign is grateful to all those who have expended time and effort to investigate various claims of abnormalities and irregularities. While that effort has not, in our view, resulted in evidence of manipulation of results, now that a recount is underway, we believe we have an obligation to the more than 64 million Americans who cast ballots for Hillary Clinton to participate in ongoing proceedings to ensure that an accurate vote count will be reported."

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:12 pm

I think it's ugly and disgraceful how big money is trying to revert both Trump's victory as well as Brexit.

Soros funding street protests in the US, Branson showing his colours, too.

Fasten your seat belts.....

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:23 pm

noleisthebest wrote:I think it's ugly and disgraceful how big money is trying to recert both Trump's victory as well as Brexit.

Soros funding street protests in the US, Branson showing his colours, too.

Fasten your seat belts.....
well to be fair it was big money that got both clinton and trump there is the first place 
in my opinion a recount is just that,a recount. think its worth looking at if trump won by just 1% in those swing states
i personally dont think that it will change the outcome  
i think that brexit will go ahead as planned 
how is branson showing his true colours?

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:41 pm

Branson was heavily involved in Trump smearing campaign, also funding reverting Brexit.

All that hippy facade while walking over corpses.

You get the feeling that the gloves are off.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:58 pm

noleisthebest wrote:Branson was heavily involved in Trump smearing campaign, also funding reverting Brexit.

All that hippy facade while walking over corpses.

You get the feeling that the gloves are off.
would this be the smearing campaign? 

http://money.cnn.com/2016/10/25/news/branson-trump-white-house/

i dont beiieve that there was a ever a smearing campaign cause everything he has been legally accused of,or what he said is 100% true

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:33 pm

Basically, Branson has revealed Trump may have told him privately many years ago.

Not only has he revealed it (and how will he prove it) he has also analysed and comdemned Trump's character in public based on that alleged conversarion they had.

To me it looks desperate and really ugly.

Bottom line, he is a sore loser prepared to do everything to get his way, even to revert his people's will.

I am loving people are showing they have had enough of being sold fog.

However long it may last.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:45 pm

noleisthebest wrote:Basically, Branson has revealed Trump may have told him privately many years ago.

Not only has he revealed it (and how will he prove it) he has also analysed and comdemned Trump's character in public based on that alleged conversarion they had.

To me it looks desperate and really ugly.

Bottom line, he is a sore loser prepared to do everything to get his way, even to revert his people's will.

I am loving people are showing they have had enough of being sold fog.

However long it may last.
and that they are now willing to buy the other fog thats sold to them  Laugh

trump and brandson have never seemed to get along if trump never ran for president i dont think anyone would have known brandsons opinion of trump,however trump made his opinion of brandson known the the world several times over on the apprentice long before he even spoke of running for president
thats when i first knew that the tension between them
i remember trump once claimed on the apprentice and "brandson came after him" whatever that meant  Laugh
it was in a derogatory way as if he over came brandson and that trump was the one who came out on top 
as trump would always say or imply "loser"
we all know who has the biggest mouth,who brags the most and who is classless trash with money

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:11 pm

a little off topic but still political
fidel castro spent his whole life fighting capitalism and then died on black friday...oh the irony of it all

kudos to him for surviving  638 assassination attempts by the CIA though 
( dont know how credible that no is but thats whats being said )

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:12 pm

Good that Fidel is dead, a classic Dictator who ruined Cuba.

Veejay, how was your weekend?

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:26 pm

Jahu wrote:Good that Fidel is dead, a classic Dictator who ruined Cuba.

Veejay, how was your weekend
good weekend jahu!! how was yours?
what do you think will happen to cuba now?

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:36 pm

Was good, a bit out, a bit home.

Cuba will stay as it is for another 3-4y till Raul fucks off, then either a uprising or opening up slowly China style.

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:51 pm

Jahu wrote:Was good, a bit out, a bit home.

Cuba will stay as it is for another 3-4y till Raul fucks off, then either a uprising or opening up slowly China style.
should be interesting to see in which direction the country heads,another revolution on the way..
china now has more billionaires then any other country..over 500
probably not surprising  taking the countries population into consideration and how uneven the wealth is distributed  
russia also had a sudden surge in billionaires after ditching communism...could cuban cigars create the next billionaire? 
should also be interesting to see how the relationship between the u.s and cuba changes 
i bet trump will want to build a few of his hotels and gold courses there and then make the cubans pay for it 
no doubt also build a wall to stop cubans from swimming to florida

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:03 pm

Wtf is with you and walls? You live in a dark basement?  Laugh

Trumpet actually got quite some Latino votes surprising.

Guess he will carry on Obama's more relaxed stance on Cuba.

Tourism with help Cuba, cigars too, little market reform.

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:05 pm

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:25 am

Actually I like to think I am a bit remote from those kind of papers' extreme liberal views which leads to another form of dictatorship.

and I really dislike lobbies, whether LGBT/gender, ethnics, religious or political. They are real cause of racism or just discriminaition even though they claim they are created to fight it.

It's another trap billions fall in cause most are unable to see the other side of the coin.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:22 pm

Tenez wrote:Actually I like to think I am a bit remote from those kind of papers' extreme liberal views which leads to another form of dictatorship.

and I really dislike lobbies, whether LGBT/gender, ethnics, religious or political. They are real cause of racism or just discriminaition even though they claim they are created to fight it.

It's another trap billions fall in cause most are unable to see the other side of the coin.
while i understand the point youre trying to make im not sure if the word dictatorship is the right one to use 
i am curious to know why you think lobbies are the real cause of racism and what to you the other side of the coin would be?

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next