Our Tennis Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» I Just Can't Help Believing!
Lessons to be learned from the US election EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 9:00 pm by noleisthebest

» The Bullshit of Rafael Nadal
Lessons to be learned from the US election EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 12:15 am by Daniel2

» Why Trump's 'tough' stance on radical Islam... could lead to more terrorism
Lessons to be learned from the US election EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:32 am by Daniel2

» Missing Madeline 10 years on..
Lessons to be learned from the US election EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:31 am by Daniel2

» '15 Dubious Weak Era Records'
Lessons to be learned from the US election EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:06 am by Daniel2

» AO 2024 - Sinner baby!!
Lessons to be learned from the US election EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:05 am by Daniel2

» Paris Masters
Lessons to be learned from the US election EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 9:47 pm by noleisthebest

» Alvarez could bring me back to tennis
Lessons to be learned from the US election EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 10:25 am by raiders_of_the_lost_ark

» IDEMOOOOOOO! ! ! !
Lessons to be learned from the US election EmptyMon Sep 11, 2023 9:47 am by noleisthebest

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Lessons to be learned from the US election

+2
Veejay
luvsports!
6 posters

Go down

Lessons to be learned from the US election Empty Lessons to be learned from the US election

Post by luvsports! Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:38 pm

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

Lessons to be learned from the US election Empty Re: Lessons to be learned from the US election

Post by Veejay Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:57 pm

i totally agre with the part of scrapping the electorial college vote 
how can trump become president when hilary got the most votes?
that doesnt seem very democratic to me

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Lessons to be learned from the US election Empty Re: Lessons to be learned from the US election

Post by luvsports! Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:42 pm

Ha. Does that mean the rest of it, not so much?

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

Post by N2D2L Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:59 am

GREAT ARTICLE, I READ ALL OF IT AND AGREED WITH ALL OF IT.

N2D2L

Back to top Go down

Post by N2D2L Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:01 am

Just one word of caution, if Democrats do swing to populist left like Bernie, they have to be careful to still remain pragmatic and ensure policies are realistic and wouldn't be counter productive.
And must get money out of politics!

N2D2L

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:42 am

Its a great article if one is for Hilary.....but frankly how can one be for Hilary? Besides "Trump is a horrible person"' , please make an article on how Hilary would have been better and why? Cause frankly as much as i had some hope with Obama, which never materialised, I could not see how a person who systematically voted for all those awful wars could have been any better that someone who at least at first sight was against those wars.

This is what puzzles me amongst this youth which pretends to have moral high ground by voting Hilary. The basic most important  facts are ignored. By voting Hilary you are voting like GW Bush and the neocons....and then you are calling the trump side "racist, misogynist, etc...."?

Cant you see the joke? The Middle East and the millions of dead people cant see it either.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by luvsports! Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:29 am

DONALD TRUMP wrote:Just one word of caution, if Democrats do swing to populist left like Bernie, they have to be careful to still remain pragmatic and ensure policies are realistic and wouldn't be counter productive.

Agreed.
Something $hillary didn't want.

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

Post by luvsports! Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:33 am

Tenez wrote:Its a great article if one is for Hilary.....but frankly how can one be for Hilary? Besides "Trump is a horrible person"' , please make an article on how Hilary would have been better and why? Cause frankly as much as i had some hope with Obama, which never materialised, I could not see how a person who systematically voted for all those awful wars could have been any better that someone who at least at first sight was against those wars.

This is what puzzles me amongst this youth which pretends to have moral high ground by voting Hilary. The basic most important  facts are ignored. By voting Hilary you are voting like GW Bush and the neocons....and then you are calling the trump side "racist, misogynist, etc...."?

Cant you see the joke? The Middle East and the millions of dead people cant see it either.

I take on your points but I really think you are mischaracterizing me. 
The whole point was not to do an in-depth thing as to why they are awful. This is about moving forward.
I could list a lorry load of things I hate about Clinton but that wasn't the point of the article.
I was a Bernie fan. 
Btw, Trump was for the Iraq War too. 
Don't you see that I say not to call the other side those buzzwords? I think you are strawman-ing me.

Last edited by luvsports! on Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:45 am

Scrap the 2 party system!

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:54 am

DONALD TRUMP wrote:Just one word of caution, if Democrats do swing to populist left like Bernie, they have to be careful to still remain pragmatic and ensure policies are realistic and wouldn't be counter productive.

Oh Nice. We shoudl also invest in pills of wisdom and cars to run on water instead of petrol! erm

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:00 am

Tenez wrote:

Oh Nice. We shoudl also invest in pills of wisdom and cars to run on water instead of petrol! erm
Laugh

And while we are at it - let's give peace a chaaaaance!

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:04 am

luvsports! wrote:
I take on your points but I really think you are characterizing me. 
It's not about you but your ideas at a given time. Your views may change with time, yourself won't.
The whole point was not to do an in-depth thing as to why they are awful. This is about moving forward.
I could list a lorry load of things I hate about Clinton but that wasn't the point of the article. 
The point was not clear cause out of the two evil it transpires in your article that you preferred Clinton over Trump which was the final choice the americans had.
Not surprised.

The point is whoever is going to take over the destinity of those 350 million people will also have to manage the trillions of debts, a declining economy, a polluting industry and the ongoing wars as well as the new ones.

Not an easy job when you have 300 million stomacs to feed....and we know they have a big appetite over there.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:23 am

luvsports! wrote:
Tenez wrote:Its a great article if one is for Hilary.....but frankly how can one be for Hilary? Besides "Trump is a horrible person"' , please make an article on how Hilary would have been better and why? Cause frankly as much as i had some hope with Obama, which never materialised, I could not see how a person who systematically voted for all those awful wars could have been any better that someone who at least at first sight was against those wars.

I take on your points but I really think you are characterizing me. 
I was a Bernie fan. 
Don't you see that I say not to call the other side those buzzwords? I think you are strawman-ing me.
glad you pointed that out,but in tenez and NITB's minds Hilary Clinton is the one and only politician/person EVER who has been pro war even though she never started one cause she was never the president of the united states  erm

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by luvsports! Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:32 am

Ah well, you can't please everyone.

Not writing another blog though ha.

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:13 am

luvsports! wrote:Ah well, you can't please everyone.

Not writing another blog though ha.
so you wrote that article? 
i thought it was by someone else
well hats off to you luvsport,its really good,many good points made and i agree with a lot of what you said!

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by luvsports! Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:31 am

Cheers Vee.

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down