Our Tennis Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» I Just Can't Help Believing!
US OPEN MEN´S FINAL EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 9:00 pm by noleisthebest

» The Bullshit of Rafael Nadal
US OPEN MEN´S FINAL EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 12:15 am by Daniel2

» Why Trump's 'tough' stance on radical Islam... could lead to more terrorism
US OPEN MEN´S FINAL EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:32 am by Daniel2

» Missing Madeline 10 years on..
US OPEN MEN´S FINAL EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:31 am by Daniel2

» '15 Dubious Weak Era Records'
US OPEN MEN´S FINAL EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:06 am by Daniel2

» AO 2024 - Sinner baby!!
US OPEN MEN´S FINAL EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:05 am by Daniel2

» Paris Masters
US OPEN MEN´S FINAL EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 9:47 pm by noleisthebest

» Alvarez could bring me back to tennis
US OPEN MEN´S FINAL EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 10:25 am by raiders_of_the_lost_ark

» IDEMOOOOOOO! ! ! !
US OPEN MEN´S FINAL EmptyMon Sep 11, 2023 9:47 am by noleisthebest

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

US OPEN MEN´S FINAL

+7
summerblues
laverfan
Tenez
mikeyM1000
noleisthebest
Larry Ellison
paulcz
11 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

US OPEN MEN´S FINAL Empty US OPEN MEN´S FINAL

Post by paulcz Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:10 pm

What is new for the final? Neither Fed nor scratching epileptic torreador, that is not bad US OPEN MEN´S FINAL 4006036031
I am glad to see Nole and Andy in the final, it was my original wishful final. These two have worked so hard recently that both surely deserved it.

Nole played Delpo and Ferru, both who play very good groundstrokes level and both had no chance. While Andy played Berd in a windy weirdy match which surely helped him and struggled with Cilic. But both these matches showed that he has improved his move and his mental strength.

What can we expect in the final. Despite Andy is hungry to win a slam as never I believe in Nole. I still see too much tensions and hidden frustrations in Andy´s face. In addition to that Nole shows briliant move on this surface and gradually improving his net game. He has cards in his hands.

Looking forward to the brutal final, Come on Nole!US OPEN MEN´S FINAL 273093567

paulcz

Back to top Go down

US OPEN MEN´S FINAL Empty Re: US OPEN MEN´S FINAL

Post by Guest Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:17 pm

I am glad to see Nole and Andy in the final, it was my original wishful final. These two have worked so hard recently that both surely deserved it

---------------------------------------------------

Thanks Paul smiley totally agree with you. Let's hope that best player wins tomorrow.

Come on Andy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:20 pm

WOW: for you Winking

US OPEN ATP FINAL: Novak Djokovic (2) vs Andy Murray (4)

4 Times the Brit has reached the finals of a Grand Slam Major Championship. 4 Times Murray has left the stadium dejected, with only a runner's up plat to console him.
But this could be it. This time could be different. Maybe this time, Murray will finally seal glory and silence his doubters who have claimed that Murray isn't good enough at the highest level.
But it could all come crashing down.

There was indeed another man, by the name of Ivan Lendl, who lost his first 4 Grand Slams. He was also on his way to a fifth defeat, up against the great John McEnroe, 2 sets down and out of the match.
But, from nowhere, Lendl summoned inspiration. The French crowd were murmuring, the doubters were getting louder 'Ivan Lendl the man who couldn't win a slam' 'Ivan Lendl, the man who always lost in the finals.'
He shut them up.

Murray has another chance to do the same here, the parallel is uncanny. Lendl now works as Master Yoda mentoring the Young Jedi Andy Murray. Can Murray emulate his master?

The force it seems, is with Murray. Last year in 3 slams Andy Murray was stopped in the semi-final by Rafael Nadal. But now Nadal is injured.
In 3 of his 4 Grand Slams Finals so far, Murray has been out-hit by 17-time Grand Slam Champion Roger Federer. But the Swiss is out, slumping to a defeat inflicted by Tomas Berdych.
Only one obstacle remains: Novak Djokovic.

The two have been rivals since they were very young, even in the junior circuit. But now, the stakes are greater than ever. The scheduling arguably favours the underdog Murray, but Djokovic was quick in his dismissal of David Ferrer today.
And Djokovic is a physical beast.

This is judgement day. This is the day of destiny. Murray won the Olympic Gold medal, but now he could be on the verge of creating history, and becoming the first British male Grand Slam winner since Sir Fred Perry in 1936. Djokovic has won his last 27 matches on Hard Court Grand Slams. 27 matches.

That run could come to an end this Monday.

Amritia3ee
The past means nothing, the present and the future holds key.

Larry Ellison

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:23 pm

Nole, The Best All the way US OPEN MEN´S FINAL 83870220

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:24 pm

Hey Paul, what will Andy Murray be dreaming about tonight?

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:27 pm

Amrit, barring one thing I mostly agree with you.Yes force is with Andy, imo Andy will win it. He just needs to take inspiration from his AO sf 2012.

Back to top Go down

Post by paulcz Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:32 pm

noleisthebest wrote:Hey Paul, what will Andy Murray be dreaming about tonight?

Hey Nitb, Andy will be dreaming about having a hunt for buffalos together with Ivan, both riding fast horses US OPEN MEN´S FINAL 123628122

paulcz

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:37 pm

paulcz wrote:

Hey Nitb, Andy will be dreaming about having a hunt for buffalos together with Ivan, both riding fast horses US OPEN MEN´S FINAL 123628122

And they'll be doing in in darkness, going in circles. When the sun rises in the morning they'll realise they had been riding all night around this:

http://media.zenfs.com/en/blogs/blog/djokovic-uso11-trophy.jpg

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:42 pm

Amritia3ee wrote:

The past means nothing, the present and the future holds key.
[/quote]

US OPEN MEN´S FINAL 2033450363

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:46 pm

Paul, do you think Lednl has prepared any special tactic for Murray. Stg like volley into Nole at the net...
I noticed he did it to Fed during the Olympics

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by paulcz Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:51 pm

noleisthebest wrote:
paulcz wrote:

And they'll be doing in in darkness, going in circles. When the sun rises in the morning they'll realise they had been riding all night around this:

[url=http://media.zenfs.com/en/blogs/blog/djokovic-uso11-trophy.jpg
http://media.zenfs.com/en/blogs/blog/djokovic-uso11-trophy.jpg[/quote[/url]]

US OPEN MEN´S FINAL 3692841837

I was surprised when reading that Ivan said that he has so much fun with Andy. Is he funny sometimes? I have not seen him jokking or only missed it.

paulcz

Back to top Go down

Post by paulcz Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:58 pm

noleisthebest wrote:Paul, do you think Lednl has prepared any special tactic for Murray. Stg like volley into Nole at the net...
I noticed he did it to Fed during the Olympics

I have caught from news that Lendl works for Andy mostly as his mentor to advise him how to concentrate on key points, what to play in them. Ivan always played as hard as it was possible without regrets or excuses to hit somebody at the net. Yes, I think that that could be an advice for Andy from Ivan. Nitb, good observation US OPEN MEN´S FINAL 1071211947

paulcz

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:04 pm

I have noticed this for a long time, Murray chokes when he needs to attack, he just does not have a clue what to do. He starts to panic and instead of putting the ball away, like Federer does so well for example, he pushes it back into play.
It is so unnatural for him to attack,that's his make-up. Lendl is from what you said probably working on patterns of play, one by one. It works in football, but tennis is so much quicker and needs super quick thinking, so it's a long road for him.
I noticed he started using his CC forehand under Lendl aggressively, but players' will have already worked all that out, it's just who can get to those balls and retrieve them. We know who's the best defender on hard-courts US OPEN MEN´S FINAL 1071211947

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by paulcz Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:23 pm

noleisthebest wrote:I have noticed this for a long time, Murray chokes when he needs to attack, he just does not have a clue what to do. He starts to panic and instead of putting the ball away, like Federer does so well for example, he pushes it back into play.
It is so unnatural for him to attack,that's his make-up. Lendl is from what you said probably working on patterns of play, one by one. It works in football, but tennis is so much quicker and needs super quick thinking, so it's a long road for him.
I noticed he started using his CC forehand under Lendl aggressively, but players' will have already worked all that out, it's just who can get to those balls and retrieve them. We know who's the best defender on hard-courts US OPEN MEN´S FINAL 1071211947

For sure US OPEN MEN´S FINAL 4006036031

When you play against the complete player as the best one is, you just do not have a clear clue what to play. You can practise patterns, but mental strength is more difficult to get. Everything can be practised and got improved for sure, but sometimes that does not have to be still enough US OPEN MEN´S FINAL 1071211947

paulcz

Back to top Go down

Post by mikeyM1000 Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:26 pm

noleisthebest wrote: We know who's the best defender on hard-courts US OPEN MEN´S FINAL 1071211947

Yeah, but who wants a boring defender to win? Muzza's a bit of a defneder too, but at least he has all round court craft - a tennis brain, as they say.

mikeyM1000

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:28 pm

mikeyM1000 wrote:
noleisthebest wrote: We know who's the best defender on hard-courts US OPEN MEN´S FINAL 1071211947

Yeah, but who wants a boring defender to win? Muzza's a bit of a defneder too, but at least he has all round court craft - a tennis brain, as they say.
Why boring?
Because Murray-media machine says so? C'mon Mike, I thought you could enjoy talen when you saw it....

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by mikeyM1000 Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:44 pm

I don't mind Djoko - but like you say he's a bit of a defender. I mean doing the spilts is impressive but Monfils does it with more flair. I think that's what Djoko lacks - flair. Very workmanlike - like Ferrer but better

You could say the same about Murray I guess, but he;s got more variety, more shots and he;s Brit and I don't give two hoots about he's a Scot. Pity he's a mental nutter on court or he'd have won more

mikeyM1000

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:59 pm

Mikey,
unlike a lot of people here, I genuinely don't see Novak as a defender.
Yes, he defends great, but his tennis is not defensive.
Murray's tennis is.
Nole is not a pure attacker like Dolgopolov or Blake, he has all the options in his game, he has almost all the shots and fantastic on both wings.

He is a baseline player and those players are not exclusive attackers. If your aim is to boss the base-line, which Nole's is, you have to defend that position on the court.

Other players return balls he sends into corners, like Ferrer did today for example and Murray will do even more tomorrow. That's part of slowed playing conditions.

I think his game is beautiful and very attractive, esp when he plays his A game.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:01 pm

ZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzUS OPEN MEN´S FINAL 3803388186

Back to top Go down

Post by paulcz Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:15 pm

Nole´s game is built on his ability to transfer from counter-punching to dictating rallies. If you saw his matches with Nadal, Nole tried to move him around while Nadal was standing 3 metres behind a basic line. That Andy is not able to do it or so far he could not do it. Nole has the best defense, but if anynbody gives him a little space he tries to use this and as we could see goes to the net. He is gradually improving this transition.

paulcz

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:20 pm

Well said Paul US OPEN MEN´S FINAL 4052418255

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:39 pm

I think Nole is showing a more controlled game than Murray, he was very impressive today. He is a counter-puncher but imo a much better one than Muuray. Despite being less rested I think he will win tomorrow if it's not too windy. Murray will have to play his A game. Anything else will be punished.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by paulcz Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:41 pm

Is anybody looking at Se(i)renes match? Belorusian sirene does not play a bad match. Do you think it will be enough to win it? I think that if she wins the second set then she has a big chance. Olala, confirmed break US OPEN MEN´S FINAL 3157886161

paulcz

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:45 pm

paulcz wrote:Is anybody looking at Se(i)renes match? Belorusian sirene does not play a bad match. Do you think it will be enough to win it? I think that if she wins the second set then she has a big chance. Olala, confirmed break US OPEN MEN´S FINAL 3157886161

I just asked the same question over on the SF thread.Yes, Azarenka is not rolling over for Serena.
Glad Serena kept her cool on being called the foot fault US OPEN MEN´S FINAL 1071211947

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:46 pm

paulcz wrote:Is anybody looking at Se(i)renes match? Belorusian sirene does not play a bad match. Do you think it will be enough to win it? I think that if she wins the second set then she has a big chance. Olala, confirmed break US OPEN MEN´S FINAL 3157886161

Serena vs Sirene, nice one, Paul!

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:51 pm

Utterly scary power from both women. To me, women's game has moved more away from the original package than men's. At least the men have a bit of variety.

Last edited by noleisthebest on Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by paulcz Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:53 pm

Tenez wrote:I think Nole is showing a more controlled game than Murray, he was very impressive today. He is a counter-puncher but imo a much better one than Muuray. Despite being less rested I think he will win tomorrow if it's not too windy. Murray will have to play his A game. Anything else will be punished.

Although Nole won easily, I saw that he could do it still much better. To be honest I saw that he was not able successful just in that transition to the net. His FH was not as sure as used to be or could be, but it was enough to go through Ferru. I still see that Nole´s potential is not used as much efficient as it could be. But he tries and that is quite positive US OPEN MEN´S FINAL 3157886161

I must admit that Fed´s slice is played with a higher swing and from high height, so here is still space for an improvement, but as I said very nice and very good. Variaty is always an advantage.

paulcz

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:55 pm

I absolutely LOVE seeing fired-up Serena!

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by paulcz Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:07 pm

I am not sure if umpires like so burning Serena around them US OPEN MEN´S FINAL 123628122

paulcz

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:08 pm

paulcz wrote:I am not sure if umpires like so burning Serena around them US OPEN MEN´S FINAL 123628122

that's why they are not making so many mistakes now US OPEN MEN´S FINAL 1071211947

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:53 am

Where is ROTLA's pick the winner game? Winking

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by summerblues Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:11 am

Once again, Monday final, so once again I will not be able to watch Sad

Nevertheless, looking forward to it. Nole is finally approaching something like the form of last year, and Andy has been playing some of his best tennis ever this summer. Let's hope they both bring their A games tomorrow, which could make it quite close.

Have no idea who will win - it is almost 50/50 for me. Andy is better than he was at almost any time in the past and Nole is not quite where he was last year.

Still, if I were forced to pick one, I would probably go with Nole.

Good luck to both, but a little more of it to Andy Winking

summerblues

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:31 am

Well, here's my pick for the final...Nole US OPEN MEN´S FINAL 2774444739

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by raiders_of_the_lost_ark Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:44 am

laverfan wrote:Where is ROTLA's pick the winner game? Winking

Nitb is the winner for this edition. Its no way anyone can catch her. Nothing much exciting for getting any other spots.

But you can predict your winner any ways.

raiders_of_the_lost_ark

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:53 am

It was a fun and well organised rotla. Thanks.

I think we could consider a change in the scoring system in the future cause predicting a win between #1 v #2 is typically more exciting and often much harder than predicting a #25 v #55 for instance. Plus it woudl keep the race alive longer.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by raiders_of_the_lost_ark Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:15 am

Tenez wrote:It was a fun and well organised rotla. Thanks.

I think we could consider a change in the scoring system in the future cause predicting a win between #1 v #2 is typically more exciting and often much harder than predicting a #25 v #55 for instance. Plus it woudl keep the race alive longer.

Thanks tenez. I'll work on improving the points scoring system. Next prediction game shall be for the Shanghai Masters..

raiders_of_the_lost_ark

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:40 pm

Tenez wrote:It was a fun and well organised rotla. Thanks.

I second that!

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:07 pm

raiders_of_the_lost_ark wrote:
Nitb is the winner for this edition. Its no way anyone can catch her. Nothing much exciting for getting any other spots.
OK, since this is my official announcement as a winner I'll eat my hat and do this speech ( US OPEN MEN´S FINAL 3391208243)

This is the second time I've entered prediction competition.
The first time was during Roland Garros.

As a proper Nole fan, I retired in round 3, having to go on a holiday. Naturally, I must have ended up last.
That took a lot of pressure off me this time US OPEN MEN´S FINAL 1071211947

I never even read the rules on how the points work, just dived into it with my eyes closed, hoping I don't land on the rock bottom.

I was happily sat in the back seat having fun observing others voicing their competitive pride and frustrations.

I enjoyed the tournament with a new dimension because of who I voted for, I ended up cheering for players I otherwise NEVER would have (Andreev who won his match btw, springs to mind).

Then suddenly I ended up getting 6/6 one day and somehow, totally unplanned remained at the top till now US OPEN MEN´S FINAL 2998105013 .

I really wanted to make you all look good, so apologies for stuffing it up US OPEN MEN´S FINAL 2837018037

Which now brings me to having to thank those who have put me into this silly position US OPEN MEN´S FINAL 49141995

Big thank you to the tournament organiser ROTLA US OPEN MEN´S FINAL 3157886161 who worked hard every day and provided this lovely fun corner for us all to enjoy. I know it was hard having to balance us with your daily job and that horrible boss and useless workmates who you had to cover for in order to meet the deadline last week!

Huge thanks to my box, Novak Djokovic, whose fiery tennis and character kept me sleepless and thrilled almost every night during the last fortnight US OPEN MEN´S FINAL 151447854

I would like to congratulate Sphair, who I believe is the runner-up. I believe you are a multiple slam prediction game holder, so I'm sure you'll have many more tournaments to celebrate at US OPEN MEN´S FINAL 4052418255

Friendly tap on my racquet for everyone else who took part and better luck next time US OPEN MEN´S FINAL 1237221880

Thank you to the crowd who did not take part but read those threads, I hope you all join next time, if I managed to win, anyone can! US OPEN MEN´S FINAL 123628122

Finally, last but not the least, a very special thank you to Tenez who I have learnt so much from over the years ,whose thoughtful, knowledgeable, and patient posting as well as great passion and love for tennis, and without whom I would never have won this trophy US OPEN MEN´S FINAL 2375004229

To Our Tennis Forum and many more nice times like this US OPEN MEN´S FINAL 83870220

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:08 pm

Excellent speech!!! That's clearly a well polished one of someone used to winning!!!

It was certainly worth tanking to let the most eloquent OTF poster do the talking at the end. Winking

Indeed well done also to Rotla and his hard work and SPhair for coming 2nd best.

Oh and thanks for the compliments though my results at this very game are a bit in contradictions your kind words.

Bravo! US OPEN MEN´S FINAL 1101037640

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:15 pm

Oh thanks, Tenez US OPEN MEN´S FINAL 650269930

US OPEN MEN´S FINAL 421504855 for the tanking bit!

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:44 pm

The weather looking good for tonight's match!

http://www.weather.com/weather/today/New+York+NY+10007:4:US

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by raiders_of_the_lost_ark Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:51 pm

What a speech nitb. Loved every line reading it. Applause

raiders_of_the_lost_ark

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:54 pm

thanks rotla US OPEN MEN´S FINAL 650269930 , look forward to Shanghai US OPEN MEN´S FINAL 2211252749

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:30 pm

noleisthebest wrote:The weather looking good for tonight's match!

[url=http://www.weather.com/weather/today/New+York+NY+10007:4:US
http://www.weather.com/weather/today/New+York+NY+10007:4:US[/quote[/url]]

13mph is quite windy.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:46 pm

Tenez wrote:

[url=http://www.weather.com/weather/today/New+York+NY+10007:4:US

http://www.weather.com/weather/today/New+York+NY+10007:4:US[/quote[/url]]

13mph is quite windy.

But when it was over, after 3 hours and 58 minutes of high-wire anxiety, it was Murray who thrust both of his index fingers to the sky after surviving Berdych and the 20-mph wind gusts 5-7, 6-2, 6-1, 7-6 (7) to advance to tomorrow’s U.S. Open final.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/tennis/difficult_conditions_suit_andy_demeanor_ofiUWH6CXy6tZd7mJzi30O#ixzz265O5uQws

Whistle

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:04 pm

[quote="Tenez"]

http://www.weather.com/weather/today/New+York+NY+10007:4:US[/quote]

13mph is quite windy.

Didn't see the wind bit, just saw the sun and 10% rain. I hope it subsides....

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:52 pm

[quote="laverfan"]
Tenez wrote:

http://www.weather.com/weather/today/New+York+NY+10007:4:US[/quote
]

13mph is quite windy.

But when it was over, after 3 hours and 58 minutes of high-wire anxiety, it was Murray who thrust both of his index fingers to the sky after surviving Berdych and the 20-mph wind gusts 5-7, 6-2, 6-1, 7-6 (7) to advance to tomorrow’s U.S. Open final.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/tennis/difficult_conditions_suit_andy_demeanor_ofiUWH6CXy6tZd7mJzi30O#ixzz265O5uQws

US OPEN MEN´S FINAL 123628122

What do you mean with US OPEN MEN´S FINAL 123628122 ?

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:21 pm

Murray on tonight's match:

"I know how tough it is to beat the top, top players in big matches,"
Murray said. "I have had some tough losses against him, but also had
some big highs against him, as well. So obviously it will be an
unbelievably tough match. He moves very well on the hard courts. He's a
top, top player, one of the best players that's played...I know it's
going to be a very, very, very, very tough match."

Djokovic:

"Most of our matches that we played against each other were very close,
and only small margins decide the winner," Djokovic said. "That's
something that is expected in a way, because we have similar games. We
are big rivals and we have been in top of the men's game for a long
time, so we know each other really well."

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by gallery play Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:59 pm

because we have similar games.

see?
Winking

gallery play

Back to top Go down

Post by paulcz Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:15 pm

The fight is coming in a while and the more I really like to see them both in the final. It is a space for another brutal match. Take some good wine if you are fan of Nole or high quality of branded whisky to cheer up Andy and prepare some cheese or crackers and just let us enjoy it. US OPEN MEN´S FINAL 3222666861 US OPEN MEN´S FINAL 670671173 US OPEN MEN´S FINAL 1896674461 US OPEN MEN´S FINAL 2249451130 US OPEN MEN´S FINAL 1347041234

Come on Nole!US OPEN MEN´S FINAL 2341484168

paulcz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next