Our Tennis Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» I Just Can't Help Believing!
nadal - Nadal withdraws from Toronto  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 9:00 pm by noleisthebest

» The Bullshit of Rafael Nadal
nadal - Nadal withdraws from Toronto  EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 12:15 am by Daniel2

» Why Trump's 'tough' stance on radical Islam... could lead to more terrorism
nadal - Nadal withdraws from Toronto  EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:32 am by Daniel2

» Missing Madeline 10 years on..
nadal - Nadal withdraws from Toronto  EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:31 am by Daniel2

» '15 Dubious Weak Era Records'
nadal - Nadal withdraws from Toronto  EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:06 am by Daniel2

» AO 2024 - Sinner baby!!
nadal - Nadal withdraws from Toronto  EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:05 am by Daniel2

» Paris Masters
nadal - Nadal withdraws from Toronto  EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 9:47 pm by noleisthebest

» Alvarez could bring me back to tennis
nadal - Nadal withdraws from Toronto  EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 10:25 am by raiders_of_the_lost_ark

» IDEMOOOOOOO! ! ! !
nadal - Nadal withdraws from Toronto  EmptyMon Sep 11, 2023 9:47 am by noleisthebest

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Nadal withdraws from Toronto

2 posters

Go down

nadal - Nadal withdraws from Toronto  Empty Nadal withdraws from Toronto

Post by Veejay Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:48 pm

Big Grin Big Grin

He might as well withdraw from the rest of the season

Veejay

Back to top Go down

nadal - Nadal withdraws from Toronto  Empty Re: Nadal withdraws from Toronto

Post by noleisthebest Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:57 pm

So does Fed and a few others:

"World No. 1 Roger Federer has withdrawn from the Rogers Cup in Toronto, Tennis Canada announced. Federer, who edged Juan Martin del Potro
in a four-hour, 26-minute semifinal today to reach the Olympic final,
joined a slew of other withdrawals for next week’s event, including
Spaniards Rafael Nadal, David Ferrer, Nicolas Almagro and Fernando Verdasco,"

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:31 pm

Nonetheless, I can't believe the scheduling....What went through some people's brains to have Toronto back to back with Olympics in London.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPMEW2klP6U

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:01 pm

I can understand why Roger and the other players withdrew from Toronto,they competed at the Olympics,but I wondering why Nadal withdrew
Is it because his knees are still injured,or because he is gearing up for the U.S Open
I would have thought he'd play Toronto to get some matches under his belt

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:03 pm

To be honest, I am not missing him at all. As far as I'm concerned, he can retire.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:13 pm

noleisthebest wrote:To be honest, I am not missing him at all. As far as I'm concerned, he can retire.

Neither am I...I just don't buy anything the Nadal camp put out anymore
When Nadal withdraws from a tournament, theres always some hidden agenda so you have to wonder what new scandal his camp are up to
The rumour about Nadal possibly failing a drugs test at Wimbledon could have some substance if he was silently suspended
Its very possible that he withdrew from the Olympics because of th drug testing,but his actions shows that he knew weeks before his announcement that he most likely wouldn't be competing.The strange thing is that he left it to the very last minute to announce it conveniently chalking it up to tendonitis,which would coincide with waiting to hear for a ruling
I know I sound like a conspiracy nutcase but if the Nadal camp were honest and consistent with the information they release to the media there would be no reason to be suspicious about anything

By the way hawk eye directed a message at you over on ja, so threw a bit of bait out...lets she if she's bites Big Grin

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:10 pm

Veejay wrote:
noleisthebest wrote:To be honest, I am not missing him at all. As far as I'm concerned, he can retire.

Neither am I...I just don't buy anything the Nadal camp put out anymore
When Nadal withdraws from a tournament, theres always some hidden agenda so you have to wonder what new scandal his camp are up to
The rumour about Nadal possibly failing a drugs test at Wimbledon could have some substance if he was silently suspended
Its very possible that he withdrew from the Olympics because of th drug testing,but his actions shows that he knew weeks before his announcement that he most likely wouldn't be competing.The strange thing is that he left it to the very last minute to announce it conveniently chalking it up to tendonitis,which would coincide with waiting to hear for a ruling
I know I sound like a conspiracy nutcase but if the Nadal camp were honest and consistent with the information they release to the media there would be no reason to be suspicious about anything

By the way hawk eye directed a message at you over on ja, so threw a bit of bait out...lets she if she's bites Big Grin

that's funny, because I've filtered all those saddos...have no time for them smiley

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:16 pm

LOL,they fell right into that one...

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:39 pm

Veejay wrote:LOL,they fell right into that one...

What did you expect from Nadal fans....they are as transaprent as Nadal & his camp... the tragic thing is they think they are really smart :lol:

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:56 pm

noleisthebest wrote:
Veejay wrote:LOL,they fell right into that one...

What did you expect from Nadal fans....they are as transaprent as Nadal & his camp... the tragic thing is they think they are really smart :lol:

Yes I noticed that,they also seem to comment in groups or like a pack,they have this pack mentality where they all come to the defence if one is being corned.And then they make it personal.Its ok for them to have an opinion but not you...looks like hawkeye is the leader of the pack and her side kick maski thinks she's the first lady...

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:57 pm

It's all pretty depressing...not my kind of thing, one of the reasons I left v2 even before I got banned, just full of them, people who have no love for tennis, just come there for their daily psycho rehab....

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:34 pm

JA isn't a friendly forum,I find it pretty cold over there,not warm friendly and welcoming like here Big Grin
Its mind baffling how they can over look such blatant cheating and pretend like nothing is wrong
If Fed,Djokovic and Murray were doing the same thing Im sure they would be just as vocal as we are
Hawekeys side kick claims the worst thing he's seen in 40 years of following the game is Djokovic bouncing the ball "40" + times before he serves...as if someone else doesnt do the same,but thats besides the point...

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum