Our Tennis Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» I Just Can't Help Believing!
Novak - NOVAK DJOKOVIC: The Fan Club - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 9:00 pm by noleisthebest

» The Bullshit of Rafael Nadal
Novak - NOVAK DJOKOVIC: The Fan Club - Page 14 EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 12:15 am by Daniel2

» Why Trump's 'tough' stance on radical Islam... could lead to more terrorism
Novak - NOVAK DJOKOVIC: The Fan Club - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:32 am by Daniel2

» Missing Madeline 10 years on..
Novak - NOVAK DJOKOVIC: The Fan Club - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:31 am by Daniel2

» '15 Dubious Weak Era Records'
Novak - NOVAK DJOKOVIC: The Fan Club - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:06 am by Daniel2

» AO 2024 - Sinner baby!!
Novak - NOVAK DJOKOVIC: The Fan Club - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:05 am by Daniel2

» Paris Masters
Novak - NOVAK DJOKOVIC: The Fan Club - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 9:47 pm by noleisthebest

» Alvarez could bring me back to tennis
Novak - NOVAK DJOKOVIC: The Fan Club - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 10:25 am by raiders_of_the_lost_ark

» IDEMOOOOOOO! ! ! !
Novak - NOVAK DJOKOVIC: The Fan Club - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2023 9:47 am by noleisthebest

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

NOVAK DJOKOVIC: The Fan Club

+17
AceofDeath
Veejay
raiders_of_the_lost_ark
Daniel
gallery play
Polly 81
Autumnleaf
wildflower
novak143
N2D2L
BlueClay
Tenez
SayonaRa
legendkillar
paulcz
luvsports!
noleisthebest
21 posters

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Novak - NOVAK DJOKOVIC: The Fan Club - Page 14 Empty Re: NOVAK DJOKOVIC: The Fan Club

Post by paulcz Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:08 pm

noleisthebest wrote:One side of Nole is still very naive, and I hope BB knocks it out of him asap!

Do you mean being still too gentle on the court?

paulcz

Back to top Go down

Novak - NOVAK DJOKOVIC: The Fan Club - Page 14 Empty Re: NOVAK DJOKOVIC: The Fan Club

Post by noleisthebest Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:14 pm

paulcz wrote:
noleisthebest wrote:One side of Nole is still very naive, and I hope BB knocks it out of him asap!

No, some off court things.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by paulcz Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:21 pm

noleisthebest wrote:
paulcz wrote:

No, some off court things.

I was a bit afraid. Could you give a hint what is about?

paulcz

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:30 pm

He wants to organise charity matches in ex-Yugoslav capitals with Dzumhur and Croatian players.

I think it's a terrible move.

I really hope he doesn't do it. Politics is a filthy game.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by paulcz Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:37 pm

noleisthebest wrote:He wants to organise charity matches in ex-Yugoslav capitals with Dzumhur and Croatian players.

I think it's a terrible move.

I really hope he doesn't do it. Politics is a filthy game.

It is dangerous and distracting and agree on this with you unless Dzumhur would play with Nadal a revenge Cool

paulcz

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sat May 28, 2016 6:56 pm

I was reading through some comments over on THASP and I saw comment
I found it too funny not to share!!

Breaking News!!

1) Djokovic has just become a "Pescetarian"!!

Djokovic: ‘Vegan with a Little Fish Here and There’

Djokovic, who won his second-round match at the French Open on Thursday, said he has been a “pescatarian” for almost a year now. “Vegan with eating a little bit of fish here and there,” he said.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/djokovic-vegan-with-a-little-fish-here-and-there-1464285406

2)But in the mid of septmber 2015, just after his win of US Open 2015, he said that he was on a strict gluten-free diet beacuse it had played a major role in helping him attain the number one ranking.

Here is one of the most important point of that diet:

"Have a Meaty Dinner"

Later, when it’s time for dinner, I eat protein in the form of meat or fish. That usually means steak, chicken, or salmon, as long as it’s organic, grass-fed, free-range, wild, etc. I order meats roasted or grilled, and fish steamed or poached if possible."

Source: https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/8-food-secrets-that-fueled-novak-djokovics-122827974.html

Hence, two obvious considerations come out:

A) If Djokovic in mid september 2015 ( just after his win of US Open 2015 ) was still boasting the "Free Gluten Free Diet" according to which having a meaty dinner is a must, how hell can he say toward the end of may 2016 that he has been a “pescatarian” for almost a year?

Three months and a half ( the missing months to make a whole year ), which are almost one third of a year, are just little things for a tennis professional like Djokovic?

B) "Never change a winning horse" is very often a very wise common principle and in this case it involves " Never change a winning diet" but it turns out that Djokovic has disregarded this wise principle to become "Pescetarian"!!

Final comment: this matter is a bit strange to say the least..!!

Best regards.

Fabrice

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by paulcz Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:21 pm

No words, Nole made it and history as well Bubbly

paulcz

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:28 pm

paulcz wrote:No words, Nole made it and history as well Bubbly
It was bloody tough, but we've done it! Bubbly

BRAVO NOLE MAJSTOREEEEE ! ! ! !  

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by paulcz Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:49 pm

If Nole was mentally tough before this title, then let's look forward for the rest of the season.He is The majstore made from titanium. Very important win for his career and very promising for his future and also for us, his fans Winking

paulcz

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:00 pm

H
Yes, Roland Garros is a toughest slam to win, it really requires all from a player.

That is why it's his biggest victory, he had to beat himself, his emotions.

You could see how hard it was.
First at the start and then at the end of the match.

I am so proud of him.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by paulcz Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:18 pm

Absolutely, that is the biggest one and I am convinced he will start playing more freely from now on. The long-time sitting monkey on his back is finally off, the animal.
I could not watch the whole match, stayed long time behind the sofa, but from what I saw he made no errors at the net when touched the ball. This win deserves BB as well and not to forget Marian. Nole has an amazing team behind him.

paulcz

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:30 pm

Yes, he lifted that trophy just like I would have! Proud and tall, as high as possible, it was great to see.

I watched the whole match, no sofa. Those days are over! 

Enjoyed the dropshots and seeing Murray run like mad for them.

Becker is the key guy in Nole's team.

But it was Nole who was alone on the court and had to pull it all off.

That is the raw beauty of tennis. You just have to win the the match.
Serve after serve, point after point.

Especially on clay.

He nearly couldn't breathe from happiness at the net when it was over.

I felt like that when I first went to Wimbledon.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by paulcz Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:39 pm

noleisthebest wrote:Yes, he lifted that trophy just like I would have! Proud and tall, as high as possible, it was great to see.

I watched the whole match, no sofa. Those days are over! 

Enjoyed the dropshots and seeing Murray run like mad for them.

Becker is the key guy in Nole's team.

But it was Nole who was alone on the court and had to pull it all off.

That is the raw beauty of tennis. You just have to win the the match.
Serve after serve, point after point.

Especially on clay.

He nearly couldn't breathe from happiness at the net when it was over.

I felt like that when I first went to Wimbledon.

Last three games  were heart breaking. If he did not make it at 5:4, I would switch off again Big Grin
Nole's thinking on the court is superior. He really plays doctor's chess on the court, which I really like. I also appreciated how he handled   Murray and led him around the court as a small dog.

paulcz

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:54 pm

Murray was tough to play today, he brought lot of confidence and no pressure.

Nole needed to be super patient.

I knew he'd win, so wasn't worried in the last three games.
It was just moving to see how he was coping with emotions standing at the gates of history.

It was a great match.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by paulcz Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:00 pm

noleisthebest wrote:Murray was tough to play today, he brought lot of confidence and no pressure.

Nole needed to be super patient.

I knew he'd win, so wasn't worried in the last three games.
It was just moving to see how he was coping with emotions standing at the gates of history.

It was a great match.

I know that you have already predicted it at the beginning of this year. So you can tick another point. Btw as you have foreseen the final opponent, was it really Murray?

Your perceptions are spot on, patience and focus were the keys for the win. I also believed that Nole would take it, but his nerves kicked in in the first set and my as well.

paulcz

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:20 pm

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by AceofDeath Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:42 pm

Haven't seen the match just saw result. The 3rd set erm maybe Djokovic needs a new training regime or a change of racquet? He seems painfully average now nitb  Run

AceofDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:39 pm

AceofDeath wrote:needs a new training regime or a change of racquet? 

He needs a proper coach Lendl style, tough to slap him left and right, no love shit, no hearts, no romance, no flowers to WTA changing rooms, and kick that Pepe prick.

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Emancipator Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:44 pm

LOL Screech crashes out again. If anyone has a 606v2 account can you please bump Socal's legendary OP - the one where he predicted Djoko to end the GOAT debate with 6 in a row.

Well, he's had 4 failures in a row - maybe he'll get to 6  borg

Emancipator

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:24 pm

Emancipator wrote:LOL Screech crashes out again. If anyone has a 606v2 account can you please bump Socal's legendary OP - the one where he predicted Djoko to end the GOAT debate with 6 in a row.

Well, he's had 4 failures in a row - maybe he'll get to 6  borg
is that muppet socal still alive? Laugh Laugh 
i always knew that his predictions would be the end of him  Laugh Laugh

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:40 pm

He's been deported back to Iran, picking Dates now at local cooperative.

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:45 pm

Not often I really get to dislike a poster but there's one.

bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:47 pm

Jahu wrote:He's been deported back to Iran, picking Dates now at local cooperative.
bwahahahaha  Laugh Laugh
wont be allowed back in southern california due to trumpets travel ban  Big Grin

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:48 pm

I bet he voted Trump with his fake lifestyle and moronic brain.

Now he can see USA on a illegal satellite dish on Tehran flat  Laugh Laugh

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:51 pm

Ok back to Djoko, he said on press conf, taking a break maybe a possibility.

If i was him, I'd write off this 2017, rest few months, then ready for 2018.

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:01 pm

Jahu wrote:I bet he voted Trump with his fake lifestyle and moronic brain.

Laugh Laugh  
maybe doing a federer is what djokovic really needs

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:07 pm

Djokovic is no Federer. It's all about physical conditioning for him, a road runner. Once he loses the physical edge he's gone.

bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:24 pm

Djoko has also family problems, Pepe, wife, parents all on 3 separate boxes.

Guess they all are sucking money out of him while each talking trash about one another  Laugh Laugh

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:21 pm

Jahu wrote:Djoko has also family problems, Pepe, wife, parents all on 3 separate boxes.

Guess they all are sucking money out of him while each talking trash about one another  Laugh Laugh
do him and the wife have a pre-nup? if not its going to be very expensive if h decides to stray again 
djokovic now out of the top 2 for the first time in 6 years? it that true?

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:26 pm

Pre-nup? You don't do pre-nups with high school lovers you marry, anyway wtf does her peasant wife know what a pre-nup is? Enough tax-free money available for both. They ain't divorcing, no worries, Serbian President will intervene before that happens, to save face  Laugh 

Has Djoko become the first player to shed 12.000 points in in a year while actively playing?

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:33 pm

Jahu wrote:Pre-nup? You don't do pre-nups with high school lovers you marry, anyway wtf does her peasant wife know what a pre-nup is? Enough tax-free money available for both. They ain't divorcing, no worries, Serbian President will intervene before that happens, to save face  Laugh 

Has Djoko become the first player to shed 12.000 points in in a year while actively playing?
it looks that way

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:46 pm

I expect Nitb to come now late to the comments here, with an excuse how busy she been all day, usual stuff when Djoko is crushed  Laugh

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:58 pm

Novak - NOVAK DJOKOVIC: The Fan Club - Page 14 Pep10

2 little gits in love and with Hearts, ruining Djoko. All Amore crap.

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:14 pm

Jahu wrote:I expect Nitb to come now late to the comments here, with an excuse how busy she been all day, usual stuff when Djoko is crushed  Laugh

Big Grin

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:16 pm

Jahu wrote:I expect Nitb to come now late to the comments here, with an excuse how busy she been all day, usual stuff when Djoko is crushed  Laugh

Big Grin

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Emancipator Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:36 pm

Jahu wrote:I bet he voted Trump with his fake lifestyle and moronic brain.

LOL Laugh

Emancipator

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:56 pm

Jahu wrote:Djoko has also family problems, Pepe, wife, parents all on 3 separate boxes.

All his problems are in his head and his head is weak.

So...probably best would be to either retire or have a long break. There is nothing wrong with his tennis.

But inside, he is a broken man.

And he's had enough of pushing sh*t uphill.

Sure, he still loves tennis, but he can't give it his "inside" best and he needs it in order to play his best tennis.

He should have got divorced last year and moved on, now he is like a castrated, parade Lipizzaner.

His life is like a very stuffy, suffocating room. And he is too weak to open the window.

Anyway...that's my two bob.

I wish him all the best and to at least have some pleasure from/with his children.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:32 am

... wrote:

All his problems are in his head and his head is weak.

Sure, nothing screws your head more then family problems, I don't see it as his Tennis problem either, he is just NOT on court with his mind.

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:46 am

My concern would be if he took a break, he wouldn't want to come back.

I do believe he is ready to check out. Seems he has lost his zest for life really.

If he was carrying an injury or just getting over one, I'd totally understand the slump and the frustrations, but the man seems in perfect physical shape, not sure about the mental shape though.

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:13 am

legendkillar wrote:My concern would be if he took a break, he wouldn't want to come back.

I do believe he is ready to check out. Seems he has lost his zest for life really.

If he was carrying an injury or just getting over one, I'd totally understand the slump and the frustrations, but the man seems in perfect physical shape, not sure about the mental shape though.

That's quite possible, but it would depend on how he spends that time off.

As things are, life is a torture. And as a result his tennis, too.

Shame, but a big lesson of how easily things can change.
At the end of the day, he's got to keep on battling.

Well, that's what I'd do! Big Grin

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:58 am

... wrote:
legendkillar wrote:My concern would be if he took a break, he wouldn't want to come back.

That's quite possible, but it would depend on how he spends that time off.

As things are, life is a torture. And as a result his tennis, too.

Shame, but a big lesson of how easily things can change.
At the end of the day, he's got to keep on battling.

Well, that's what I'd do! Big Grin

I think he has hit a wall.

I reckon if he takes a time out, I think the hunger might suffer.

Nothing seems to have been the same since winning RG. A life's ambition realised and conquered and pop. As much as it completed his career, it seems to have ended it.

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:06 am

He said himself after RG tennis is not his main priority any more, now did he say that cause he felt like that, or his wife told him hey drop this shit and lets go spend millions now, who knows, but also his decision to drop Becker, Vajda and all and get this love prick, is total self-harm.

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:59 pm

i wouldnt say perfect,sure he hasnt been carrying any injuries so he is physically healthy but he has lost an incredible amount of muscle tone/weight
he looks weak and powerless
thiem completely over powered him

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:05 pm

Jahu wrote:He said himself after RG tennis is not his main priority any more, now did he say that cause he felt like that, or his wife told him hey drop this shit and lets go spend millions now, who knows, but also his decision to drop Becker, Vajda and all and get this love prick, is total self-harm.

It is, but the worst thing - he is not aware of it.

He has made too many compromises along the way in order to satisfy his weakness: need to be loved by everyone.
And they were all very wrong "shots":

In order to make his brother happy, he sacked his true sports brothers: Vajda, Gritch and Miljan
In order to make his wife happy, he is making a fool of himself on social networks
In order to make his materialistic father happy, he is selling himself to sponsors
In order to make himself happy he is running away to his own world with other women.
And in order to run away from it all and to be left alone by everyone, he has found this fake peace and love in Imaz.

The snapshot of his box yesterday was full of mediocroty, of people who "sacrificed" themselves for him.

But the truth is opposite: it is he who sacrificed himself for them, by making himself lower, to "match" their tiny statures.

Sadly, he has noone normal around him.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:14 pm

Oh god, you should of been his wife, old style, dedicated to hubby smiley

Agree to all, still don't know how is bro managed to enter his box, he's been not too close to him since last year, and who ever convinced him Pepe is helpful should be shot, anyway Pepe started with his Bro some crap, then slowly this spanish git got his way to Djoko and his money.

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:15 am

Quoting Swiss Blick, Serbian media are reporting Nole’s had a minor elbow surgery in Basel!!!

https://www.blick.ch/sport/tennis/atp/probleme-mit-der-rechten-hand-djokovic-in-muttenz-operiert-id7925345.html

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by barrystar Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:13 am

nitb's comment that Djoko needs to be loved by everyone looks very perceptive to me.  

I really like the way he conducts himself as a player on Court, he can be gracious in defeat in particular (after his two slam final losses to Andy he was impressive), and appreciative of good play by his opponents.  I thought he fitted #1 well too.  However, there is often a feeling of awkwardness, that he's trying too hard away from the pure tennis side of things.  Maybe there's a bit of a chip on the shoulder somewhere, perhaps inherited from his parents whose behaviour has been rather bumptious at times?  I cannot pretend to know.  Also, it is true he got off to a very bad start with his fellow pros due to his use (misuse?) of MTO's when he was younger.  He seems to be respected not so much liked by many of his peers - a tendency to want to be liked too much can lead to being mistrusted because people aren't sure where you are really coming from.

If he gets healthy in body and mind I'm confident he'll start winning again - but the elbow is a tough place to have problems, a lot of 'stuff' needs to channel through the elbow of a tennis player and  there cannot be much room for doubt in it's capacity.

barrystar

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:40 am

noleisthebest wrote:Quoting Swiss Blick, Serbian media are reporting Nole’s had a minor elbow surgery in Basel!!!

https://www.blick.ch/sport/tennis/atp/probleme-mit-der-rechten-hand-djokovic-in-muttenz-operiert-id7925345.html

Wonder what that will mean in terms of recovery. Will he be fit for the Clay swing??

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:46 am

What's bizarre is that I thought Djoko's shots were better in that AO that I ever saw him play. His serve was really his problems, which of course can be a real problem for the elbow.

I think he made the most of the period he played (though Nadal made even more of it).

I'll try to discribed what period in this in another thread. But there is a reason why those guys (3 RRunners) but also other fit players were so successful/consistent and that this period is about to end for them.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by barrystar Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:47 am

legendkillar wrote:
noleisthebest wrote:Quoting Swiss Blick, Serbian media are reporting Nole’s had a minor elbow surgery in Basel!!!

Wonder what that will mean in terms of recovery. Will he be fit for the Clay swing??

Who knows - that picture of Djoko's hand made me think of this.... 

Novak - NOVAK DJOKOVIC: The Fan Club - Page 14 CTS_GEqWoAARNeM

barrystar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next