Our Tennis Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» I Just Can't Help Believing!
djok* - Why Djokovic, and not Federer, is the man to beat at Wimbledon... EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 9:00 pm by noleisthebest

» The Bullshit of Rafael Nadal
djok* - Why Djokovic, and not Federer, is the man to beat at Wimbledon... EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 12:15 am by Daniel2

» Why Trump's 'tough' stance on radical Islam... could lead to more terrorism
djok* - Why Djokovic, and not Federer, is the man to beat at Wimbledon... EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:32 am by Daniel2

» Missing Madeline 10 years on..
djok* - Why Djokovic, and not Federer, is the man to beat at Wimbledon... EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:31 am by Daniel2

» '15 Dubious Weak Era Records'
djok* - Why Djokovic, and not Federer, is the man to beat at Wimbledon... EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:06 am by Daniel2

» AO 2024 - Sinner baby!!
djok* - Why Djokovic, and not Federer, is the man to beat at Wimbledon... EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:05 am by Daniel2

» Paris Masters
djok* - Why Djokovic, and not Federer, is the man to beat at Wimbledon... EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 9:47 pm by noleisthebest

» Alvarez could bring me back to tennis
djok* - Why Djokovic, and not Federer, is the man to beat at Wimbledon... EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 10:25 am by raiders_of_the_lost_ark

» IDEMOOOOOOO! ! ! !
djok* - Why Djokovic, and not Federer, is the man to beat at Wimbledon... EmptyMon Sep 11, 2023 9:47 am by noleisthebest

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Why Djokovic, and not Federer, is the man to beat at Wimbledon...

+3
barrystar
summerblues
luvsports!
7 posters

Go down

djok* - Why Djokovic, and not Federer, is the man to beat at Wimbledon... Empty Why Djokovic, and not Federer, is the man to beat at Wimbledon...

Post by luvsports! Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:55 am

Parenthesis: I do not actually believe this but it may get the views I need to get a freelance gig.

Give it a read please smiley 

https://www.theroar.com.au/2018/07/11/crucial-stat-say-djokovic-not-federer-man-beat-wimbledon/

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

djok* - Why Djokovic, and not Federer, is the man to beat at Wimbledon... Empty Re: Why Djokovic, and not Federer, is the man to beat at Wimbledon...

Post by summerblues Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:22 am

luvsports! wrote:I do not actually believe this but it may get the views
You are becoming a serious journalist Thumbs Up

summerblues

Back to top Go down

djok* - Why Djokovic, and not Federer, is the man to beat at Wimbledon... Empty Re: Why Djokovic, and not Federer, is the man to beat at Wimbledon...

Post by luvsports! Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:36 am

Haha, not so sure about serious, I am still kinda kooky Winking

I have been a news journalist for nearly 3 years but I want to get into sport!

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

Post by barrystar Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:23 am

It's a coherent enough argument - we'll see.

Watch the typo - "but" for "nut" in 7th para.

barrystar

Back to top Go down

Post by luvsports! Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:35 am

All changed, ta.

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

Post by Slippy Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:13 am

Is it really correct that Rafa is only winning 51% of baseline points? That seems a bit of an odd stat for a baseliner who has won every match in straight sets without any set being closer than 6-4! 

Good article!

Slippy

Back to top Go down

Post by luvsports! Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:42 am

Cheers Slippy. Ye i was interested by that too!

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:42 pm

Slippy wrote:Is it really correct that Rafa is only winning 51% of baseline points? That seems a bit of an odd stat for a baseliner who has won every match in straight sets without any set being closer than 6-4! 

Good article!

Did you see the piddle of his draw?

Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:42 pm

luvsports! wrote:Parenthesis: I do not actually believe this but it may get the views I need to get a freelance gig.

Which is why journalism needs to die and why I trust trump over you louts.  Thumbs Up

Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:34 pm

Who ever is this Miss. Mills, seems to know tennis quite good  Laugh

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by luvsports! Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:45 pm

Daniel wrote:
luvsports! wrote:Parenthesis: I do not actually believe this but it may get the views I need to get a freelance gig.

Which is why journalism needs to die and why I trust trump over you louts.  Thumbs Up

Piss off you twat.

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:52 pm

Laugh Laugh

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by summerblues Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:20 pm

luvsports! wrote:
Daniel wrote:

Piss off you twat.
Mhmmm.  I said much the same thing as Daniel yet I got a much nicer response from LS.  I was wondering all along whether LS really read what I said.

summerblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:40 pm

luvsports! wrote:
Daniel wrote:

Piss off you twat.

Donald is still president and you're still a liberal tit.  Wah Laugh  Actually admitting you are a total sell out.  I am not sure how  much lower you can go.  Must be good at limbo.

Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:49 pm

summerblues wrote:
luvsports! wrote:
Daniel wrote:

Piss off you twat.
Mhmmm.  I said much the same thing as Daniel yet I got a much nicer response from LS.  I was wondering all along whether LS really read what I said.

I don't think he comprehended your intended meaning that he's full of shit.  Thumbs Up

Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by luvsports! Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:59 pm

Daniel wrote:
luvsports! wrote:
Daniel wrote:

Piss off you twat.

Donald is still president and you're still a liberal tit.  Wah Laugh  Actually admitting you are a total sell out.  I am not sure how  much lower you can go.  Must be good at limbo.

Nobody cares what you think about anything! Big Grin

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:10 am

You clearly do...  

And you're desperate to be noticed, as well.  Which is very amusing to me.

Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by luvsports! Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:18 am

Ha, fair point.

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down