Our Tennis Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» I Just Can't Help Believing!
US open prediction game! Day 5! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 9:00 pm by noleisthebest

» The Bullshit of Rafael Nadal
US open prediction game! Day 5! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 12:15 am by Daniel2

» Why Trump's 'tough' stance on radical Islam... could lead to more terrorism
US open prediction game! Day 5! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:32 am by Daniel2

» Missing Madeline 10 years on..
US open prediction game! Day 5! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:31 am by Daniel2

» '15 Dubious Weak Era Records'
US open prediction game! Day 5! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:06 am by Daniel2

» AO 2024 - Sinner baby!!
US open prediction game! Day 5! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:05 am by Daniel2

» Paris Masters
US open prediction game! Day 5! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 9:47 pm by noleisthebest

» Alvarez could bring me back to tennis
US open prediction game! Day 5! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 10:25 am by raiders_of_the_lost_ark

» IDEMOOOOOOO! ! ! !
US open prediction game! Day 5! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2023 9:47 am by noleisthebest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

US open prediction game! Day 5!

+4
sphairistike
noleisthebest
Tenez
luvsports!
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

US open prediction game! Day 5! - Page 2 Empty Re: US open prediction game! Day 5!

Post by noleisthebest Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:37 am

Tenez wrote:
noleisthebest wrote:Just got to the airport!

Bon voyage N! Cheers chef borg
Merci, T! smiley

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

US open prediction game! Day 5! - Page 2 Empty Re: US open prediction game! Day 5!

Post by gallery play Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:43 am

noleisthebest wrote:Just had a look at the draw.
Nole's half looks beautiful, full of pure talent
erm
That's one way of putting it, but it more realistic to say the draw is ridiculously easy for Djoko.
Even Cilic -the last slight threat for Djoko before the final- had to dig way too deep yesterday.

gallery play

Back to top Go down

Post by gallery play Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:55 am

So Nadal was even a break up in the third...Amazing.
It's very clear he's physically no longer capable of what he was untill a year ago.
Boy, i would love to see one rematch at RG against Federer  smiley

gallery play

Back to top Go down

Post by gallery play Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:59 am

Winners
Foggy 70
Nadal 30

gallery play

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:17 am

gallery play wrote:
erm
That's one way of putting it, but it more realistic to say the draw is ridiculously easy for Djoko.
Even Cilic -the last slight threat for Djoko before the final- had to dig way too deep yesterday.
Goffin was my last chance. Not to beat him but at least to tire him down. I was also hoping Rao could do some damage with his serve on this fast surface but clearly he has not recovered fully.

However I never believe Nadal could hurt Djoko here.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by gallery play Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:20 am

Good clip here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoP236g9QwE

Rafa was also in the fourth a break up...
Cold handshake BTW

gallery play

Back to top Go down

Post by gallery play Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:22 am

Tenez wrote:
gallery play wrote:
erm
Goffin was my last chance. Not to beat him but at least to tire him down. I was also hoping Rao could do some damage with his serve on this fast surface but clearly he has not recovered fully.

However I never believe Nadal could hurt Djoko here.
Djoko isn't doing anything special so Nadal may have made it a dogfight -for good times sake-
Murray isn't a threat either so it has to be Stan or Federer. But i seriously doubt Federer can last longer than 3 sets.

gallery play

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:54 am

gallery play wrote:...But i seriously doubt Federer can last longer than 3 sets.
So do I. I actually doubt he can line up 3 set matches in that heat nowadays. At his age Agassi was flown to hospital for rehydration after every single match at the USO and who knows what Agassi was helped with in that clinic.

I m just hoping for a miracle.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:06 am

Quotes: “Well, with Rafa you have to try that, because otherwise if you run -- he start running at the beginning and you finish at the end of the week. It's not easy. It is a really special win.
“If you want to play against him and if you want to do something different, you have to take risks. That's the only thing. Probably I make a lot of unforced errors, but it doesn't matter. You have to do that with a great player who runs a lot on the baseline.”
Nadal paid tribute to Fognini's shot-making. "He played great," Nadal said. "It was not a match that I lost, even if I had opportunities. It's a match that he won. So accept. I'm not happy that he played better than me, but that's what happened.
"I fought until the last point all the time, with a good attitude. But it was not enough to win today. I lost a couple of matches like that this year... I enjoyed the crowd. Was amazing support out there. Just a very special feeling to be out there with that support."

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:42 am

Bye bye Nadal.  I won't ever miss you. It's a joy to see the physical side show you up as the one trick pony you are, now you are in decline (caused by age, I will note).  Djokovic and Murray will fall off the radar too in the next 2 years.  It's time for the next generation.

Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by gallery play Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:57 pm

Tenez wrote:
gallery play wrote:...But i seriously doubt Federer can last longer than 3 sets.
So do I. I actually doubt he can line up 3 set matches in that heat nowadays. At his age Agassi was flown to hospital for rehydration after every single match at the USO and who knows what Agassi was helped with in that clinic.

I m just hoping for a miracle.
Agassi's real problem was his back (spondylolisthesis), as he wrote in "Open". He slept on the floor of hotelrooms....poor guy.

I believe Federer is in a much better shape than Andre was at 34, and i can't see why he won't reach -like Andre at 34- the final. No one comes close to the tennis he played this week.

gallery play

Back to top Go down

Post by gallery play Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:03 pm

FedererKing wrote:Bye bye Nadal.  I won't ever miss you. It's a joy to see the physical side show you up as the one trick pony you are, now you are in decline (caused by age, I will note).  Djokovic and Murray will fall off the radar too in the next 2 years.  It's time for the next generation.
You don't age 10 years overnight, because it certainly looks like that. I can't help believing he had to stop a certain supplement regimen..

gallery play

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2