Our Tennis Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» I Just Can't Help Believing!
Nadal and Carlos Bernardes - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 9:00 pm by noleisthebest

» The Bullshit of Rafael Nadal
Nadal and Carlos Bernardes - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 12:15 am by Daniel2

» Why Trump's 'tough' stance on radical Islam... could lead to more terrorism
Nadal and Carlos Bernardes - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:32 am by Daniel2

» Missing Madeline 10 years on..
Nadal and Carlos Bernardes - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:31 am by Daniel2

» '15 Dubious Weak Era Records'
Nadal and Carlos Bernardes - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:06 am by Daniel2

» AO 2024 - Sinner baby!!
Nadal and Carlos Bernardes - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:05 am by Daniel2

» Paris Masters
Nadal and Carlos Bernardes - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 9:47 pm by noleisthebest

» Alvarez could bring me back to tennis
Nadal and Carlos Bernardes - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 10:25 am by raiders_of_the_lost_ark

» IDEMOOOOOOO! ! ! !
Nadal and Carlos Bernardes - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2023 9:47 am by noleisthebest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Nadal and Carlos Bernardes

+7
N2D2L
Autumnleaf
gallery play
paulcz
truffin1
noleisthebest
Tenez
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Nadal and Carlos Bernardes - Page 3 Empty Re: Nadal and Carlos Bernardes

Post by Tenez Sun May 31, 2015 8:09 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvE0Cdwdmbo

Just saw this clip. What's interesting is that some referees seem against that 25s rule and one call it an "absurd" rule even.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by truffin1 Sun May 31, 2015 8:47 pm

Ironic to see bernades officiAting the fed match.  Even john McEnroe- who is the one USA commentator who never utters a word against nadal and is famous for his run ins with umps-openly mocked nadal demanding that bernades be banned from nadal marches. Mac said it was a tough call for the ump is nadal really had a shorts problem, but also expressed disbelief that nadal would put his shorts on backwards.
Mary Carrillo went even further and called it correctly- she said that bernades was: "one of the senior umpires who calls nadal matches most tightly and tries to prevent some of nadals SLOW DOWN TACTICS". 

The nadal mountain is crumbling.

truffin1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sun May 31, 2015 9:02 pm

truffin1 wrote:Ironic to see bernades officiAting the fed match.  Even john McEnroe- who is the one USA commentator who never utters a word against nadal and is famous for his run ins with umps-openly mocked nadal demanding that bernades be banned from nadal marches. Mac said it was a tough call for the ump is nadal really had a shorts problem, but also expressed disbelief that nadal would put his shorts on backwards.
Mary Carrillo went even further and called it correctly- she said that bernades was: "one of the senior umpires who calls nadal matches most tightly and tries to prevent some of nadals SLOW DOWN TACTICS". 

The nadal mountain is crumbling.
I feel for Nadal as he slides down the ranking cause there is nothing like the media to kick a has-been while on the floor.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sun May 31, 2015 9:33 pm

Tenez wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvE0Cdwdmbo

Just saw this clip. What's interesting is that some referees seem against that 25s rule and one call it an "absurd" rule even.

I remember all those incidents from live watching, esp the Delpo one.
That woman (Annabel Croft) with her sugary voice is utterly useless, always there in Dubai, blabs non stop and says nothing or rubbish like this time.

The annoying thing is some umpires give time violations at stupid times when the server is waiting for the receiver (in Murray's & Melzer's) case, they discredit the rule.

Haas was pathetic in his protesting.

Time violation needs to be given as soon as possible in the match: 3,4 times in a game if needed.
That would fix things quick smart.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:42 pm

Aut0Gr4ph wrote:Sorry NITB. It's totally fine preferring SHBH. Who isn't seduced by the sheer flair of the shot. Just think you take it a bit far at times. How do you cope being a Djoko fan? It must be very conflicting!

Actually it's not conflicting at all.
Most of my top 5 favourite players DBH-ers: Paire, Fognini, Dolgo...they are all fantastic.
Nole...add the element of patriotism, heart, irrationality, a bit of special private circumstances...and there you are: noleisthebest! diva

I love Nole's heart, he's got tons of it. Also his defiant streak, very rare.
I don't expect you to understand it, but since you asked..

For me, it's hard to watch him play Fed. That's the only time I feel any conflict.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:13 am

bogbrush wrote:Just regarding 606v2 mods, I can't speak highly enough of laverfan and Julius is a good guy.

I've been right in the front line recently, mainly due to a couple of right nutters there! Legendkiller too.

Just saw this. It's insanity over there at the moment BB. You have 3 mods. LF I think is brilliant. Allows people to debate and take account for their own words and views and allows conversation to disperse naturally. She rarely edits posts if ever. JHM for me, well I like him, what I take issue with is him being able to mock HE's posts and yet you do it BB and you're called a bully and warned! No consistency and a clear abuse of authority. The other one. Less said the better. How he is a mod is beyond me.

You can criticise any player, criticise Nadal and you are hounded out. Too many of them take it so personally! Get over it. Not like Nadal is going to thank them!

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:29 pm

I would love to see Bernades going further in the draw than Nadal.

Hopefully they will give him the final to referee ....though I doubt.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3