Our Tennis Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» I Just Can't Help Believing!
The real discovery of Nadal’s talent  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 9:00 pm by noleisthebest

» The Bullshit of Rafael Nadal
The real discovery of Nadal’s talent  EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 12:15 am by Daniel2

» Why Trump's 'tough' stance on radical Islam... could lead to more terrorism
The real discovery of Nadal’s talent  EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:32 am by Daniel2

» Missing Madeline 10 years on..
The real discovery of Nadal’s talent  EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:31 am by Daniel2

» '15 Dubious Weak Era Records'
The real discovery of Nadal’s talent  EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:06 am by Daniel2

» AO 2024 - Sinner baby!!
The real discovery of Nadal’s talent  EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:05 am by Daniel2

» Paris Masters
The real discovery of Nadal’s talent  EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 9:47 pm by noleisthebest

» Alvarez could bring me back to tennis
The real discovery of Nadal’s talent  EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 10:25 am by raiders_of_the_lost_ark

» IDEMOOOOOOO! ! ! !
The real discovery of Nadal’s talent  EmptyMon Sep 11, 2023 9:47 am by noleisthebest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

The real discovery of Nadal’s talent

4 posters

Go down

The real discovery of Nadal’s talent  Empty The real discovery of Nadal’s talent

Post by paulcz Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:44 pm

Having watched the final in Miami yesterday it is clear that Nadal showed his new real ambitions for this season. It is obvious that Shara has with Aza a new competitor for new Mr. Howling trophy. Even if Nadal sounds more like pigs than wolves, nevertheless he belongs to hot aspirants for that award. But if he wants to succeed with the best women competitors he definitely need to do some fine-tuning. I am convinced he can do it.  Winking 

paulcz

Back to top Go down

The real discovery of Nadal’s talent  Empty Re: The real discovery of Nadal’s talent

Post by Tenez Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:23 pm

paulcz wrote:Having watched the final in Miami yesterday it is clear that  Nadal showed  his new real ambitions for this season. It  is obvious that Shara has with  Aza a new  competitor  for new Mr. Howling trophy. Even if Nadal sounds more like pigs than wolves, nevertheless he belongs to hot aspirants for that award.   But if he wants to succeed with the best women competitors he definitely need  to do some fine-tuning. I am convinced he can do it.   Winking 
LOL! YOu are harsh!

He also wants coaching on court like ladies.

BTW, would have been funny to see Toni next to him yesterday and both clueless about what to do.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

The real discovery of Nadal’s talent  Empty Re: The real discovery of Nadal’s talent

Post by raiders_of_the_lost_ark Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:57 pm

That was some fun Paul.

raiders_of_the_lost_ark

Back to top Go down

Post by paulcz Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:06 pm

Tenez wrote: LOL! YOu are harsh!
Quite disagree, I am completely convinced that I am very sensitive to Nadal. I just could fully recognise his new grunting  talent on the court he has showed recently. Even Fed knows about it. Nadal would surely deserve that new award.

Tenez wrote:He also wants coaching on court like ladies.
If Nadal could chose his company on his bench, there would be sitting all sisters, brothers, uncles, aunts, grands, cousins,  godfathers and all relatives of  all these kinds of family members.

Tenez wrote:BTW, would have been funny to see Toni next to him yesterday and both clueless about what to do.
I am fully for allowing all his relatives to sit on his bench on the court. That would be even more funny to see them all clueless.[/quote]

Winking

paulcz

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:30 pm

paulcz wrote: If Nadal could chose his company on his bench, there would be sitting all sisters, brothers, uncles, aunts, grands, cousins,  godfathers and all relatives of  all these kinds of family members.
I am fully for allowing all his relatives to sit on his bench on the court. That would be even more funny to see them all clueless. Winking
I would add three more very special people to the bench: Larry, Wooffie and Julia Santamaria.
They could each have two bottles of water in front of them (facing the right way!)  to enhance the power of Amri's jinx!
A bit like this:

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by paulcz Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:43 pm

noleisthebest wrote:
paulcz wrote: If Nadal could chose his company on his bench, there would be sitting all sisters, brothers, uncles, aunts, grands, cousins,  godfathers and all relatives of  all these kinds of family members.
I am fully for allowing all his relatives to sit on his bench on the court. That would be even more funny to see them all clueless. Winking
I would add three more very special people to the bench: Larry, Wooffie and Julia Santamaria.
They could each have two bottles of water in front of them (facing the right way!)  to enhance the power of Amri's jinx!

I am not against it.  monster [/quote]

paulcz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down