Our Tennis Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Will Nadal ever win a Tour Finals title?
U.S Election - Page 14 EmptyWed May 15, 2024 11:49 pm by Daniel2

» I Just Can't Help Believing!
U.S Election - Page 14 EmptyWed May 15, 2024 11:18 pm by Daniel2

» The Bullshit of Rafael Nadal
U.S Election - Page 14 EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 12:15 am by Daniel2

» Why Trump's 'tough' stance on radical Islam... could lead to more terrorism
U.S Election - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:32 am by Daniel2

» Missing Madeline 10 years on..
U.S Election - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:31 am by Daniel2

» '15 Dubious Weak Era Records'
U.S Election - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:06 am by Daniel2

» AO 2024 - Sinner baby!!
U.S Election - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:05 am by Daniel2

» Paris Masters
U.S Election - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 9:47 pm by noleisthebest

» Alvarez could bring me back to tennis
U.S Election - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 10:25 am by raiders_of_the_lost_ark

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

U.S Election

+8
Veejay
Tenez
luvsports!
gallery play
Jahu
N2D2L
Daniel
noleisthebest
12 posters

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

U.S Election - Page 14 Empty Re: U.S Election

Post by Emancipator Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:39 pm

Tenez wrote:I am not sure I understand your joy at seeing Trump betraying his supporters as his predecessors did with theirs.

What I find funny is how the media suddenly don't find him sexist, homophobic and racist now that he is ready to let those with real power bomb the hell out of this world.

I am sorry Vee and TMF but you cannot have it both ways.

I have no joy in the bombing of Syria if that is what you mean.

I have no joy in the bombing of any country - it is these actions which create terrorists - this is state sponsored terrorism as far as I'm concerned. As was/is the bombing of Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Yemen, Sudan, Pakistan. All of those countries are being bombed on a daily basis by the Americans and her allies. Bombs have been raining down on Iraq now continuously (daily) for more than 25 years. This is part of the so called global war on terror which is basically the doctrine of endless war through which the ruling elites control the populace through fear and threat.

As for Trump - I knew he'd let his supporters down. All of my comments have said so. He is a liar and only there to serve elite interests. I find it contemptible that people could be so stupid to think that he would be any different to all previous leaders. Or the idea that he was somehow anti-establishment. He is part and parcel of the establishment and has been for decades. So it is not joy that he has proven us correct - I knew this would happen anyway and all of his policies show that he has no concern for the ordinary person - but rather contempt for those idiots who voted for and supported him and continue to do so and make excuses for him at every turn.

Emancipator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:09 pm

At least we agree on the principle. The difference is I don't think Trump is any worse than his predecessors. He just found out that he does not hold the strings. Same with Obama. I still think that Hilary would have offered much less resistance to those pulling strings.
I think Obama also suffered of his lack of power. Trump is simply no exception.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Emancipator Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:07 pm

I agree with you and that was actually my point. Trump is no better than the rest. I am not a supporter of Clinton or Obama  (more bombs were dropped under the Obama administration than the bush administration ) or any of these fake democratic leaders but I'm also not stupid enough to think that Trump was a viable alternative.

There is one slight difference and that is that Trump is completely incompetent. He has no idea how to govern and that is dangerous. Furthermore his hate preaching makes him an even dangerous person because he embolden's small minded racists and bigots.

Emancipator

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:07 pm

Tenez wrote:At least we agree on the principle. The difference is I don't think Trump is any worse than his predecessors. He just found out that he does not hold the strings. Same with Obama. I still think that Hilary would have offered much less resistance to those pulling strings.
just curious what makes you think trump even resisted  against those pulling the strings to begin with?

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:12 pm

TMF wrote:
Tenez wrote:I am not sure I understand your joy at seeing Trump betraying his supporters as his predecessors did with theirs.

What I find funny is how the media suddenly don't find him sexist, homophobic and racist now that he is ready to let those with real power bomb the hell out of this world.

I am sorry Vee and TMF but you cannot have it both ways.

I have no joy in the bombing of Syria if that is what you mean.

I have no joy in the bombing of any country - it is these actions which create terrorists - this is state sponsored terrorism as far as I'm concerned. As was/is the bombing of Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Yemen, Sudan, Pakistan. All of those countries are being bombed on a daily basis by the Americans and her allies. Bombs have been raining down on Iraq now continuously (daily) for more than 25 years. This is part of the so called global war on terror which is basically the doctrine of endless war through which the ruling elites control the populace through fear and threat.

As for Trump - I knew he'd let his supporters down. All of my comments have said so. He is a liar and only there to serve elite interests. I find it contemptible that people could be so stupid to think that he would be any different to all previous leaders. Or the idea that he was somehow anti-establishment. He is part and parcel of the establishment and has been for decades. So it is not joy that he has proven us correct - I knew this would happen anyway and all of his policies show that he has no concern for the ordinary person - but rather contempt for those idiots who voted for and supported him and continue to do so and make excuses for him at every turn.
yep..thanks TMF for saying exactly what i was trying to say  so eloquently

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:54 pm

I disagree. If you were supporting Hilary you have not only been stuffed by the establishment but by the media as well. ...and worse you were happy to ask for more.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:20 pm

this ones for you daniel
u.s drops the mother of all bomb in afghanistan on IS held caves
this is after trump tweeted "lets get out of afghanistan,our troops are being killed by the afghans we train and we waste billions there nonsense rebuild the u.s.a"

there literally is a tweet for everything  Laugh Laugh

The US military says it has dropped the "mother of all bombs" on a series of caves used by Islamic State in eastern Afghanistan.
It is the first time this type of bomb has been used in combat, Pentagon spokesman Adam Stump said.
It was dropped from an MC-130 aircraft in the Achin district of Nangarhar province, very close to the border with Pakistan.
The GBU-43 bomb, weighing 21,600 lbs (9,797kg), is GPS-guided, contains 11 tonnes of explosives and is the US military's largest non-nuclear device.
Its nickname, 'the mother of all bombs', is based on the name given to it by the US Air Force - 'Massive Ordnance Air Blast' bomb.
Mr Stump said the bomb was dropped on a group of caves and bunkers, believed to be used by Islamic State in Afghanistan, an affiliate group known by its US military acronym of 'ISIS-K'.
The weapon, which was first tested just days before the Iraq War in March 2013, was dropped at 7.32pm local time (4.02pm UK time) after its deployment was signed off by General John Nicholson, the commander of US forces in Afghanistan.
General Nicholson said the strike was designed to minimise the risk to Afghan and US forces conducting clearing operations in the Achin area "while maximising the destruction" of IS fighters and facilities.
He said IS has been using improvised explosive devices, bunkers and tunnels to strengthen its defences.
In a statement, General Nicholson said: "This is the right munition to reduce these obstacles and maintain the momentum of our offensive against ISIS-K."
White House press secretary Sean Spicer said of the strike: "The GBU is a large, powerful and accurately delivered weapon. We targeted a system of tunnels and caves that ISIS fighters used to move around freely, making it easier for them to target US military advisers and Afghan forces in the area."
The military says it is still assessing the damage it has caused.
US President Donald Trump praised the US military for carrying out another "successful" mission, but was both vague and threatening when asked if the use of the weapon carried an implicit warning to North Korea.
He said: "I don't know if this sends a message to North Korea... North Korea is a problem, the problem will be taken care of."
He then backed China's president Xi Jinping to deal with his ally.

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/us-drops-mother-bombs-held-caves-afghanistan-170100634.html

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:28 pm

i was just thinking,we could actually stop islam terrorism in as little as 6 months if we sent trump to afghanistan  or syria to run ISIS the same way he did trump university

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:11 pm

Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:33 pm

oh my god....you cant make this shit up!!  Laugh Laugh
the guys ego!! 

President Trump managed to do an about-face on no less than three policies in an interview with the Wall Street Journal on Wednesday—and he made what analysts say were highly unusual comments about the American dollar in the process. "I think our dollar is getting too strong, and partially that's my fault because people have confidence in me," Trump said, adding that while a strong dollar sounds good, it will "hurt ultimately." But despite his concerns about a strong dollar making it harder for American firms to compete, he did an about-face on his campaign promise to label China a currency manipulator, saying Beijing hasn't manipulated its currency for months, and he doesn't want to risk losing China's cooperation on North Korea.
p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 16.0px Helvetica; -webkit-text-stroke: #000000; background-color: #ffffff} span.s1 {font-kerning: none} span.s2 {font-kerning: none; color: #003399; -webkit-text-stroke: 0px #003399}
The US dollar dropped sharply after Trump's comments, reports Bloomberg, which notes that other presidents have avoided commenting on the greenback's value to avoid causing major market movements. In the Journal interview, Trump also reversed his campaign policy on the federal Export-Import Bank, which insures foreign purchases of US goods, saying he now supports the institution because it helps small companies. During his campaign he said it was unnecessary. In a third policy shift, Trump signaled that he might appoint Fed chair Janet Yellen to another four-year term, "I do like a low-interest rate policy," he said. Reuters describes the comments as more evidence of Trump's "drift to the mainstream" on monetary policy.

http://www.newser.com/story/241227/trump-does-about-face-on-currency-promise.html

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Emancipator Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:00 pm

Veejay wrote:
Tenez wrote:At least we agree on the principle. The difference is I don't think Trump is any worse than his predecessors. He just found out that he does not hold the strings. Same with Obama. I still think that Hilary would have offered much less resistance to those pulling strings.
just curious what makes you think trump even resisted  against those pulling the strings to begin with?

Exactly. He''s a yes man for the elite. All his campaign rhetoric was only to get elected. Telling the numbskulls what they wanted to hear. And now he's gonna implement the policies he's told to.

Emancipator

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:26 pm

TMF wrote:
Veejay wrote:

Exactly. He''s a yes man for the elite. All his campaign rhetoric was only to get elected. Telling the numbskulls what they wanted to hear. And now he's gonna implement the policies he's told to.
or else he will end up having his head blown off in public like JFK
the funny part is that his blind followers still believe that he is "making america great again" 

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:32 pm

the latest shenanigans really looks like nations are being run by 4 year olds...my bomb is bigger then yours...
russia's FOAB's ( father of all bombs) is apparently 4 times bigger then the u.s a's MOAB ( mother of all bombs)
i really fear for the human race cause we all could get caught up in their childish stupid games 
http://uk.businessinsider.com/heres-the-father-of-all-bombs-russias-answer-to-the-moab-2017-4?r=US&IR=T

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:21 pm

tensions mount as trump's threatening tweets provoke north korea
if the trump administration is keen to start a war i hope that the first ones sent to fight the war are his own children 

PYONGYANG, North Korea (AP) -- North Korea paraded its intercontinental ballistic missiles in a massive military display in central Pyongyang on Saturday, with ruler Kim Jong Un looking on with delight as his nation flaunted its increasingly sophisticated military hardware amid rising regional tensions.
Kim did not speak during the annual parade, which celebrates the 1912 birthday of his late grandfather Kim Il Sung, North Korea's founding ruler, but a top official warned that the North would stand up to any threat posed by the United States.
Choe Ryong Hae said President Donald Trump was guilty of "creating a war situation" on the Korean Peninsula by dispatching U.S. forces to the region.
"We will respond to an all-out war with an all-out war and a nuclear war with our style of a nuclear attack," said Choe, widely seen by analysts as North Korea's No. 2 official.
The parade, the annual highlight of North Korea's most important holiday, came amid growing international worries that North Korea may be preparing for its sixth nuclear test or a major missile launch, such as its first flight test of an ICBM capable of reaching U.S. shores.
But if the parade signaled a readiness for war, North Korea has long insisted that its goal is peace — and survival — with the growing arsenal a way to ensure that the government in Pyongyang is not easily overthrown.
North Korea saw the toppling of Saddam Hussein in Iraq and Moammar Gadhafi in Libya — neither of whom had nuclear weapons — as proof of the weapons' power.
"It will be the largest of miscalculations if the United States treats us like Iraq and Libya, which are living out miserable fates as victims of aggression, and Syria, which didn't respond immediately even after it was attacked," said a Friday statement by the general staff of the North Korean army, according to the official Korean Central News Agency.
Also Friday, North Korea's vice foreign minister told The Associated Press in an exclusive interview that Trump's tweets — he recently tweeted, for example, that the North is "looking for trouble" — have inflamed tensions.
"Trump is always making provocations with his aggressive words," Han Song Ryol said.
U.S. retaliatory strikes earlier this month against Syria over a chemical weapons attack on civilians, coupled with Trump's dispatching of what he called an "armada" of ships to the region, touched off fears in South Korea that the United States was preparing for military action against the North.
Pyongyang has also expressed anger over the ongoing annual spring military exercises the U.S. holds with South Korea, which it considers a rehearsal for invasion.
But U.S. officials told The Associated Press on Friday that the Trump administration had settled on a policy that will emphasize increasing pressure on Pyongyang with the help of China, North Korea's only major ally, instead of military options or trying to overthrow Kim's regime.
A U.S. military official, who requested anonymity to discuss planning, said the United States doesn't intend to use military force against North Korea in response to either a nuclear test or a missile launch.
Kim, wearing a suit and tie, was greeted Saturday with thunderous — and extensively practiced — applause as he stepped into view on a large podium, clapping to acknowledge the thousands of soldiers and civilians taking part in the parade at Kim Il Sung Square.
The parade, an elaborate display of the state's immense power, involves tens of thousands of participants, from goose-stepping soldiers to crowds of civilians who have spent weeks perfecting their ability to wave plastic flowers in unison.
For outside military analysts, though, the highlight is the weaponry that the North puts on display.
A series of what appeared to be KN-08 missiles were among the weapons rolled out on trucks. Analysts say the missiles could one day be capable of hitting targets as far as the continental United States, although North Korea has yet to flight test them.
The parade also included large rockets covered by canisters in two different types of transporter erector launcher trucks, or TELs. An official from South Korea's Defense Ministry couldn't immediately confirm whether any of the rockets represented a new type of ICBM.
Kim Dong-yub, a North Korea expert at Seoul's Institute for Far Eastern Studies, said the canisters and trucks suggested that the North was developing technology to "cold launch" ICBMs, ejecting them from the canisters before they ignite. This would allow North Korea to prevent its limited number of ICBM-capable launcher trucks from being damaged during launches and also make the missiles harder to detect after they're fired, he said. Cold launches would also allow the missiles to be fired from silos.
Kim, the analyst, said it's likely that North Korea is also developing solid-fuel ICBMs, and that some of the rockets inside the canisters on Saturday might have been prototypes.
Other military hardware at the parade included tanks, multiple rocket launchers and artillery, as well as a solid-fuel missile designed to be fired from submarines. Also on display was a powerful midrange missile that can potentially reach U.S. air bases in Guam, which outside analysts call a "Musudan," as well as a new solid-fuel midrange missile that can be fired from land mobile launchers, making them harder to detect before launch.
Kim Jong Un, a 30-something leader who took power in late 2011 after the death of his father, Kim Jong Il, emphasizes nuclear weapons as the foundation of his national defense strategy. Under his watch, North Korea has aggressively pursued a goal of putting a nuclear warhead on an ICBM capable of reaching the U.S. mainland.
In his annual New Year's address, Kim said North Korea's preparations for an ICBM launch had "reached the final stage." Recent satellite imagery suggests the country could conduct another underground nuclear test at any time.
North Korea conducted two nuclear tests last year alone, advancing its goal to make nuclear weapons small enough to fit on long-range missiles. The North also last year launched a long-range rocket that put a satellite into orbit, which Washington, Seoul and others saw as a banned test of missile technology.
Other senior officials joining Kim at the parade podium included Kim Won Hong, who the South Korean government had said earlier this year was fired from his job as state security minister, presumably over corruption. South Korea has a spotty record of tracking developments in North Korea, as information about the secretive, authoritarian state is often impossible to confirm.

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:34 pm

just found this little gem and had to post it for comrade abu-daniel  Laugh

woawh....what a turn around...money talks eh?? .. sold to the highest bidder!! complete prostitute...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjPfljy0BzQ

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:00 am

massive protests again for trump to release his tax returns 

some very interesting comments in the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFMq90yVC9o

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:11 pm

this is basically what this trump administration is boiling down to
to use their status to promote and influence personal business interests 
melania sued the dialy mail claiming that the accusations cost her business opportunities and now ivanka just happens to win chinese trademarks the same day that she dines with chinas president 

The commercial currents of the Trump White House are unprecedented in modern American politics, ethics lawyers say. They have created an unfamiliar landscape riven with ethical pitfalls, and forced consumers and retailers to wrestle with the unlikely passions now inspired by Ivanka Trump's midmarket collection of ruffled blouses, shifts and wedges.
Using the prestige of government service to build a brand is not illegal. But criminal conflict of interest laws prohibit federal officials, like Trump and her husband, from participating in government matters that could impact their own financial interest or that of their spouse. Some argue that the more her business broadens its scope, the more it threatens to encroach on the ability of two trusted advisors to deliver credible counsel to the president on core issues like trade, intellectual property and the value of the Chinese currency.
http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-ivanka-trump-brand-20170418-story.html

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:39 pm

arresting julian assange is now a major priority says attorney general after charges against him have bee drawn up
its not looking good for him,wanted in sweden for paedo and rape charges and now the states for wiki leaks 
he is already living like a prisoner serving a sentence hiding way in the ecuadorian embassy 
might as well just hand himself in 

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2017/apr/21/arresting-julian-assange-is-a-priority-says-us-attorney-general-jeff-sessions

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:16 pm

agree with most of this video clip apart from the part where he says trump never tried to be an expert on anything..
all we ever got was " no one knows .... better then me " 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Imm93j5yRQQ

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:37 pm

Vee the Master Politician, is Le Pen wining?

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:48 pm

Jahu wrote:Vee the Master Politician, is Le Pen wining?
lol ^^  Laugh
have i been knighted "lord veejay of our tennis forum" ? 
i have spoken to quite a few french people and the majority of them felt that le pen wont win
but she has gained massive support and continues to gain support with every terrorist attack that passes 
the latest 2 incidents in paris this past week must have helped her gain even more momentum in todays primary 
i would not be surprised if she is the victor in a fortnight 
no one ever expect trump to even become the republican partys candidate let alone become president so no one should underestimate her or take anything for granted
theres a very real chance that she will win

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:30 pm

Yeah, water flowing her way with that Paris attack.

I think Europe wants/needs their Trump too...

Macron estimated to have taken around 23% of vote with Front National leader Le Pen on roughly 22%; official results to follow

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:55 pm

it does seem like many europeans are becoming more extreme in their political views thats only cause when but thats only cause when people get fed up they turn extreme 
i dont think that this primary is necessarily a reflection of the result in 2 weeks time as some people may not even be voting today

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:39 pm

latest results : 79.8 % of votes in 
le pen 25.5
macron 21.6
fillon 19.4
melenchon 17.6

ooohhh.... whats germany going to do if le pen wins the election?
theyll be on their own in the e.u having to bail out all the other e.u countries

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:39 pm

latest results : 79.8 % of votes in 
le pen 25.5
macron 21.6
fillon 19.4
melenchon 17.6

ooohhh.... whats germany going to do if le pen wins the election?
theyll be on their own in the e.u having to bail out all the other e.u countries

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:39 pm

ivanka trump gets booed in germany after saying her father supports womens rights 

http://time.com/4754020/ivanka-trump-berlin-speech-booed/?xid=homepage

fewer americans think trump is keeping his campaign promises in latest poll 

http://time.com/4753199/trump-100-days-poll-promises-surveymonkey/?xid=homepage

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:08 pm

Have you subcribed to Trumps news feed?

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:20 pm

no i usually see these stories trending on twitter

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:53 am

anyone see a bit of the trump rally to mark his 100th day in office?  Laugh
the trump rally claimed to be sold out it wasnt
the white house claimed it was sold out it wasnt 
the rally was put to shame by the climate change march..so much for winning eh? lol
i think that should tell you everything about the source of fake news 

im guessing that trump must be feeling a bit insecure about his all time low approval ratings 
only failing narcissistic presidents  have to host rallies months after  the election is over to boost their own ego
the rally itself was almost like a cult meeting with a frightening undercurrent of rage that wants to hurt the opposition 
the most disturbing and divisive  presidential speech i have ever heard to what looked like a crowd that included many skin heads and neo - nazis

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Wed May 03, 2017 2:30 pm

this has to be the proof of what many people already suspected
something is clearly not right in the relationship between the POTUS and FLOTUS 

The Slovenian-born First Lady "liked" a tweet which seemed to suggest she either finds the jokes funny, or that the Free Melania campaigners were right.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39790512

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Fri May 05, 2017 2:10 pm

obamacare gone!!
has any country ever done that before? take medical aid away from its citizens? 
they need to stop calling it the american health care act and call it what it is-
a tax cut by the rich for the rich.trump care isnt a replacement of affordable care act,its a transfer from the sick and poor to the rich and healthy 
congrats to those elitists who will benefit,they can now buy a second yaught or jet at the expense of someone else chemo treatment 
just to clear things up,people with pre-existing mental health conditions have access to fire arms but not health care 

.@GovernorVA McAuliffe's warning on GOP health bill "People are going to lose their lives ... their health coverage" https://t.co/YWkqWfG3MX

— New Day (@NewDay) May 5, 2017

Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe (D) says the GOP's ObamaCare repeal bill will directly cause people to die if it becomes law.
[size=13]http://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/health-reform-implementation/332048-virginia-gov-on-gop-health-bill-people-are
[/size]

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Emancipator Mon May 08, 2017 9:35 pm

Just had to post this. Another article explaining how incompetent and idiotic this man is. But of course according to Daniel he has an IQ of 156 Laugh   Some people will say anything to disguise their prejudices.

Let’s connect the dots between Donald Trump’s “tax plan”, his invitation to the murderous leader in Manila and saying he would be “honored” to meet with the dictator of North Korea. And let’s throw in his claim that Trumpcare will be better than Obamacare and that his skeletal tax plan would make him pay more.
While these facts might seem unrelated, each points to a fundamental truth about Trump that I have been trying to get people to understand since he announced his latest presidential campaign in June 2015: Trump doesn’t know anything.

U.S Election - Page 14 4414
Donald Trump: I'd be honored to meet Kim Jong-un under 'right circumstances'
President tells Bloomberg News he would ‘absolutely’ meet North Korea leader but Sean Spicer warns: ‘Clearly the conditions are not there right now’

Read more

And Trump’s ignorance should scare you because the White House says he plans to fulfill all of his campaign promises – and among them is starting wars and using nuclear weapons.
Human beings have thousands of years of experience with taxes and diplomacy and yet Trump lives unaware of the basic principles of government finance and international relations.
Don’t take my word for it, even as someone who knows the man and has studied him closely for 29 years. Just listen to Trump’s own words. They show he acts like a classic con artist, all bluster and vagaries. He lives blissfully unaware of his ignorance of basic facts that anyone who paid attention in high school, much less college, should know.
Trump declared recently that Andrew Jackson was furious about the civil war even though he died 16 years before it began. Trump seems unaware Jackson was a slave-owning white supremacist.
Meeting with black leaders in February, Trump said that Frederick Douglass was “an example of somebody who’s done an amazing job and is being recognized more and more”.
Advertisement

That’s a neat trick for someone who was buried 122 years ago, not that Trump has a clue that Douglass was an abolitionist newspaper publisher, pastor and orator.
Trump is even ignorant about his tax plan, all 100 words of it, or that it violates principles of taxation articulated by Plato, Adam Smith and many other philosophers.
Trump said under his tax plan, he would pay more. Nope. He’d pay 86% less, based on his 2005 federal income tax filing, which I revealed in March at DCReport.org, the nonprofit news service I founded to track what Trump does, rather than tweets.
His tax wishlist would eliminate the Alternative Minimum Tax, a 1986 law signed by President Ronald Reagan. That law cost Trump nearly $31.3m of his $36.6m federal income tax bill in 2005.

U.S Election - Page 14 1734
Donald Trump's first 100 days: a guide to the successes, the failures – and the tweets
Take a journey through the id of the president of the United States across his first 100 days in office – and look ahead to what comes next

Read more

Had Trump’s tax wishlist been in effect in 2005, he would have paid just $5.3m in federal income tax on an income of $152.7m.
That works out to slightly less than 3.5% of his income, which is lower than the effective income tax rate paid by the poorest half of American taxpayers that year. They paid slightly more than 3.5%. The difference is that Trump’s income was almost $3m a week while the poorer half got by on a tad more than $300 per week.
Then there’s geopolitics. Not only does Trump not know a Shia from a Sunni or the reasons it matters, he also came into office knowing nothing of the thousands of years of relations between China and Korea. Trump said Xi Jinping, the supreme leader in Communist China, schooled him during a recent telephone conversation.
What drives his praise for Rodrigo Duterte in the Philippines and Kim Jong-un in North Korea is his admiration for authoritarian rule.
Advertisement

What Trump does not grasp is that, by praising murderous dictators, he enhances their power at home and denigrates America’s standing as a beacon of individual liberty abroad.
Often Trump talks of his presidency in dictatorial terms, denouncing judges whose rulings he dislikes as “bad judges” and calling for a Congress that acts as a subordinate to the executive, rather than a co-equal branch of the American government. Few journalists point this out, however.
Trump has no idea what the constitution says are the duties, powers and limits on the president. Too bad no one asked him about that during the so-called campaign debates, as I would have done.
And then there’s healthcare. “Nobody knew healthcare could be so complicated,” Trump said in February, revealing that he knows less than your average drunk person in a bar about America’s overly complex and wasteful mess of a nonsystem for providing medical services.
Candidate Trump vowed he would repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act upon taking office. He insists the Republican replacement proposals are better, showing his cluelessness about immoral changes that would not just make health insurance unaffordable for tens of millions, but would cause needless suffering and premature death. He is also unaware or untroubled by how gutting Obamacare to make way for Trumpcare would grant him and his super-rich peers a trillion dollars of additional tax cuts.
Trump’s own words illuminate the undeveloped space between his ears. When political strategists and pundits try to distill a Trump doctrine from his word salad, I often find myself laughing at their folly.
Trump’s own words show he is utterly unprepared for the job of city council member, yet he possesses the nuclear launch codes. Ignorance is not bliss, but death and disaster waiting for the right mix of circumstances.

Emancipator

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Mon May 08, 2017 10:07 pm

TMF,
Can you sum this up in a few lines, please?

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Tue May 09, 2017 6:01 pm

FBI director James Comey's claim to congress about Clintons aides emails wasnt true 

Washington (CNN)FBI Director James Comey erroneously told Congress last week that former Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin forwarded "hundreds and thousands" of emails to her husband's laptop -- and the bureau is looking for a way to clean up his error, according to officials familiar with the matter.
Clinton's emails were forwarded to the computer of Abedin's husband, former New York Rep. Anthony Weiner, via a backup system for Abedin's phone, US officials told CNN last fall. Some of those emails, though far fewer than the "hundreds and thousands" Comey described in his recent testimony to Congress, may have been sent in order to be printed, the officials told CNN.
Comey told Congress last Wednesday that Clinton's emails containing classified information were "somehow" being forwarded to Weiner by his wife, Abedin.
"Somehow, her emails were being forwarded to Anthony Weiner, including classified information by her assistant, Huma Abedin," he said.
The emails weren't marked as classified, though the FBI later found classified information contained in some emails recovered from Weiner's laptop.
But there was no indication that Abedin "had a sense that what she was doing was in violation of the law," Comey added, and investigators couldn't prove any sort of criminal intent.
Nick Merrill, a spokesman for the former secretary of state, compared Comey's statements to Clinton's marathon testimony at a 2015 hearing over the Benghazi terrorist attacks.
"Imagine for a moment if Hillary Clinton had said something this inaccurate when she testified for 11 hours," Merrill tweeted Tuesday. CNN has reached out to Abedin for comment.
ProPublica first reported the FBI's internal debate about whether to correct Comey's testimony at a Senate hearing.
The discovery of the emails last October prompted Comey to alert Congress in a letter, days before the presidential election, that the FBI had reopened its probe of Clinton's private email server.
Some Democrats and Clinton herself have blamed her election loss at least partly on Comey's decision to update Congress about the newly found emails. In an interview with CNN's Christiane Amanpour at a Women for Women International event in New York last week, Clinton said she was "on the way to winning until a combination of Jim Comey's letter on October 28 and Russian WikiLeaks raised doubts in the minds of people who were inclined to vote for me and got scared off."
The FBI ended its new investigation into the emails two days before the election, concluding that no charges should be brought against Clinton or anyone else.
http://edition.cnn.com/2017/05/09/politics/james-comey-huma-abedin-anthony-weiner-emails/

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Emancipator Tue May 09, 2017 7:52 pm

... wrote:TMF,
Can you sum this up in a few lines, please?

Essentially it gives examples of DT saying things which are completely wrong (really basic but important things that anyone with any formal education should either know or can google in 10 secs) and asserts that he is just winging it. That's a term we use in the Midlands where I'm from - it means bluffing, blagging, faking, pretending to know what he's doing but is actually incompetent and clueless. Some of the things he says are just downright ridiculous and show that he's not a very intelligent person.

It's what any person who observes him, his behaviour and statements can see. This is a guy who was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, blagged his way into the oval office on the back of lies, fear mongering, and feeding on peoples insecurities and prejudices and, now, when he actually has to do the job of POTUS, unsurprisingly he doesn't have a bloody clue.

Emancipator

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Tue May 09, 2017 10:49 pm

Thanks.
But aren't more or less all presidents born with a silver spoon etc...
I read yesterday that the Clintons have received 100 mil $ to lobby for Kosovo/Albania to start spreading its territory across neigbouring countries.

The evil tjose two have done between them is incompwrably worse than any stupidity Donald Trump may have said.

That's how I see it.

And I don't even follow news regularly. I know one thing: if mainstream media supports someone thenn they are the baddies.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Tue May 09, 2017 11:14 pm

trump fires FBI director James Comey
how convenient considering that Comey was in the mist of conducting an investigation into the administration's ties with russia and their involvement in the 2016 election
what kind of banana republic is the states turning into Laugh 
hiring and firing FBI directors while youre being investigated for treason

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Wed May 10, 2017 4:32 pm

... wrote:Thanks.
But aren't more or less all presidents born with a silver spoon etc...
I read yesterday that the Clintons have received 100 mil $ to lobby for Kosovo/Albania to start spreading its territory across neigbouring countries.

The evil tjose two have done between them is incompwrably worse than any stupidity Donald Trump may have said.

That's how I see it.

And I don't even follow news regularly. I know one thing: if mainstream media supports someone thenn they are the baddies.
and yet you post a picture of a nazi,whose political party was responsible for starting a war that claiming 90+million lives including gassing and murdering 6 millions jews
just out of curiousity,are you a holocaust denier?

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Wed May 10, 2017 4:35 pm

the circus is reaching new highs....!!
white house press secretary caught literally hiding in bushes to avoid answering questions by the media  Laugh Laugh Laugh

Sean Spicer hid behind bushes near the White House as reporters clamoured to question him over James Comey's sacking, it has been reported.
The White House press secretary was much in demand on Tuesday night and, after giving a TV interview on an outside set, retreated to the safety of a nearby hedge, according to the Washington Post.
After several minutes conferring with aides Mr Spicer emerged ready to provide answers, as long as they were not filmed, the Post said.

Donald Trump's sacking of Mr Comey, the now ex-FBI director, on the advice of his Justice Department had Washington in uproar.

Mr Comey was leading the investigation of alleged Russian hacking of the US election, and of claimed ties between Trump associates and the Kremlin.

But Mr Trump, who has denied any such links, said it was Mr Comey's handling of the probe into Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server — which the Democrat blamed for helping her lose the election — that meant a new face was needed to restore public trust.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/sean-spicer-hides-bushes-donald-trump-fires-james-comey-white-house-fbi-avoid-press-questions-a7727611.html

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sat May 13, 2017 5:40 pm

is comey calling trump's bluff or calling his threat to expose possible recorded private conversations between the two of them bullshit
comey willing to testify before lawmakers BUT ONLY IN PUIBLIC
this should really be interesting,i wonder why trump tried to stop him by threatening him
the funny thing is everyone said that Hilary would still be being investigated by the FBI as POTUS...

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/05/13/comey_is_willing_to_testify_before_lawmakers_but_only_in_public.html

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Sun May 14, 2017 8:57 pm

Trump and that other russian fuck Putin seems to be friends long time.

Thx to French people for not voting that Pen cow, no matter how much Putin helped her to get the Presidency, meetings in Moscow, hacking etc.

This planet would be much better without Russians and Chinese, who seem Trump friends too, buying visas from Kushners, morons.

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Mon May 15, 2017 8:16 pm

Jahu wrote:Trump and that other russian fuck Putin seems to be friends long time.

Thx to French people for not voting that Pen cow, no matter how much Putin helped her to get the Presidency, meetings in Moscow, hacking etc.

This planet would be much better without Russians and Chinese, who seem Trump friends too, buying visas from Kushners, morons.
i saw that,how the kushners were handing out visas to the chinese for $500 000 a pop  and then trump wants a travel ban 
this administration are just using their political position to further their personal business interests
i wonder how many of them are going to leave office having made a few billion for themselves along the way??
those muppets in the rustic belt have been mugged!!

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Mon May 15, 2017 8:18 pm

Hhahaha, those red necks though Trump would save them, get them jobs, factories, kill outsourced work and bring it all back to USA.

Now they can sit in front of TV with a shitty US lager, and watch the Trump staff use WhiteHouse as a Corporate Boardroom and punch profits in Excel faster then Obama can count $60M book money.

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Mon May 15, 2017 8:25 pm

Jahu wrote:Hhahaha, those red necks though Trump would save them, get them jobs, factories, kill outsourced work and bring it all back to USA.

Now they can sit in front of TV with a shitty US lager, and watch the Trump staff use WhiteHouse as a Corporate Boardroom and punch profits in Excel faster then Obama can count $60M book money.
funny but sooo true 
all trump did during his campaign was slam china for taking u.s jobs away,now china is his biggest trading buddy ...
but those rustic muppets will defend him to their death as long as he keeps giving them a voice for their self pity,anger and prejudice

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Mon May 15, 2017 8:28 pm

Defense of him will last as long as Trump keeps them on Target coupons, moment the Reps starts tightening budgets and the muppets cant afford food, they will bark for Democrats social and health benefits.

This has to be one of biggest swindles of democratic world, sure discounting dictatorships like Russia and China.

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Tue May 16, 2017 2:07 pm

trump defends sharing facts with russia
now tell me that everything thats claimed about his ties with russia isnt true...
trump better hope that there are no "tapes" of those conversations before he starts tweeting to the world...
so when russian wants information from the democratic party they have to hack DNC to find out,if they want any info from the republicans they can just visit the oval office 
i think that its fair to say that donald trump and his republicans have forfeited the right to ever mention hillary clinton and her emails ever again

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39937258

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Wed May 17, 2017 10:03 am

comey memo reveals that trump told comey to stand down on flynn inestigation
first bit of evidence that trump tried to influence the fbi's investigation into the russian inquiry 
do the amrican people need any more evidence of the trump administration's treason and being in cahoots with putin to steal the 2016 election??!!
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/16/us/politics/james-comey-trump-flynn-russia-investigation.html?_r=0

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Wed May 17, 2017 6:23 pm

Veejay wrote:
what could possibly happen next?
Me having sex with Ivanka on Oval office desk/carpet/sofa?

Now the Trumpet has shared intelligence with his Putin friends, other western countries will boycott sharing info with them.

Silly boy.

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Wed May 17, 2017 8:08 pm

did you see the program about ivanka being the real first lady of u.s
as much as i dislike trump,ivanka is clearly the blockbuster draw of that family 
shes quite something,good looks,very astute,highly intelligent,business and intellectually savvy and very classy...clearly brought up by her mother more then her father 
doesnt surprise me to see you wanting to corrupt her jahu  Laugh Laugh

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Wed May 17, 2017 8:13 pm

One on Channel 4? Caught last 10-15 min, yeah, she looks like she has the DNA of a hard working immigrant from her mom, and BS skills of her con Daddy.

Proper Kingdom they are building now, they got the money from the Biz, now expand it with Political ties, when Trumpet can order FBI Boss to quit investing his people, and then fires him.

It's all looking the Russian Model of Putin Presidency this term, the Boss say, the Boss get's it, or else.

I'd de-corrupt her you mean?  Laugh

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next