Our Tennis Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» I Just Can't Help Believing!
I'm going to tell Bogbrush about this forum EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 9:00 pm by noleisthebest

» The Bullshit of Rafael Nadal
I'm going to tell Bogbrush about this forum EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 12:15 am by Daniel2

» Why Trump's 'tough' stance on radical Islam... could lead to more terrorism
I'm going to tell Bogbrush about this forum EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:32 am by Daniel2

» Missing Madeline 10 years on..
I'm going to tell Bogbrush about this forum EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:31 am by Daniel2

» '15 Dubious Weak Era Records'
I'm going to tell Bogbrush about this forum EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:06 am by Daniel2

» AO 2024 - Sinner baby!!
I'm going to tell Bogbrush about this forum EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:05 am by Daniel2

» Paris Masters
I'm going to tell Bogbrush about this forum EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 9:47 pm by noleisthebest

» Alvarez could bring me back to tennis
I'm going to tell Bogbrush about this forum EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 10:25 am by raiders_of_the_lost_ark

» IDEMOOOOOOO! ! ! !
I'm going to tell Bogbrush about this forum EmptyMon Sep 11, 2023 9:47 am by noleisthebest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

I'm going to tell Bogbrush about this forum

4 posters

Go down

I'm going to tell Bogbrush about this forum Empty I'm going to tell Bogbrush about this forum

Post by N2D2L Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:13 pm

NITB criticised me and LS for not telling others about this forum etc.
I want Bogbrush on here, he's a Federer fan so won't mind the pro-Fed bias of most, and hopefully may enjoy the fun debates.
Let's see if he wants to join

N2D2L

Back to top Go down

I'm going to tell Bogbrush about this forum Empty Re: I'm going to tell Bogbrush about this forum

Post by bogbrush Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:27 pm

He did, and I did.

Thanks for the call!

bogbrush

Back to top Go down

I'm going to tell Bogbrush about this forum Empty Re: I'm going to tell Bogbrush about this forum

Post by N2D2L Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:33 pm

No worries, welcome Thumbs Up Cool

N2D2L

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:44 pm

Hi BB...welcome on OTF...I guess you knew about it. It's a bit quiet most of the time but it gets some good debates...in particular on how annoying is Nadal! Winking.

But as you can see Kim is a regular poster here so we treat him better than Nadal treats some referees.

The good thing about this forum is we tend to discuss openly about taboo subjects such as doping, draw rigging and betting in tennis. Might not be of the taste of all but we believe we are mature enough to handle those subjects.

Your contribution will be appreciated.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:14 pm

Kim Jong-Un wrote:NITB criticised me and LS for not telling others about this forum etc.
I want Bogbrush on here, he's a Federer fan so won't mind the pro-Fed bias of most, and hopefully may enjoy the fun debates.
Let's see if he wants to join

Did I?

I never criticised you, just saw how CC is discussed, tennisworld, but for some reason, mods aren't allowing OTF to be mentioned. I know it's not your fault, thanks for inviting BB.  Thumbs Up

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:22 pm

bogbrush wrote:He did, and I did.

Thanks for the call!
Wow, Bogbrush (from now on as before - BB), you made it here!!!!

Long time no see...and for some reason I remember you more from BBC606 than v2.

Welcome to OTF, we just say as it is ..smiley

Have you been enjoying any other player except Federer in the last few years?

What's your take on the current state of tennis?

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:03 pm

Nice to see you all, thanks for the greetings.

I'm utterly depressed about tennis atm, the only salvation has been Federers improvement since 2014, though it's been extra-annoying watching him fall short at Wimbledon & US last year!

What's depressing me is that there's so little coming through. It's saying something when Raonic looks the man most likely to. Dimitrov has failed, and miserably.

Murray is all over the place. Nadal looks in decline. Federe, not for the first time, needs things faster than they are. Basically, your man has it all to himself if he wants.

bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:19 pm

Don't be so glummy...if anything by the look of it, youngsters certainly look on their way to take over the roadrunners as Federer calls them. Unfortunately I do not see anyone with Federer's talent yet so it is early days.

We have a couple of threads where we discussed just that.

I have got to warn you though for having been on V2 recently, you will not agree on most things said here but your views will be welcome.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:38 pm

bogbrush wrote:Nice to see you all, thanks for the greetings.

I'm utterly depressed about tennis atm, the only salvation has been Federers improvement since 2014, though it's been extra-annoying watching him fall short at Wimbledon & US last year!

What's depressing me is that there's so little coming through. It's saying something when Raonic looks the man most likely to. Dimitrov has failed, and miserably.

Murray is all over the place. Nadal looks in decline. Federe, not for the first time, needs things faster than they are. Basically, your man has it all to himself if he wants.

He, he...good news is I have taken my blinkers off Big Grin
But of course I still love my Nole.

I am glad he managed to win what he did as I always felt he was better than Nadal and had to suffer a lot during golden days of Fedal.

Main thing, he managed to halt Nadal's dominance.

I don't know how long he will be winning slams, but would like him to do well in RG, he got so close last year.

As Tenez said, we have good players around, just that they are not winning biggest tournaments, but still, things are better now than 2 years ago.

We have new names in top 10 after a long time, and it will be interesting to see who qualifies for WTF.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:56 pm

Tenez wrote:Don't be so glummy...if anything by the look of it, youngsters certainly look on their way to take over the roadrunners as Federer calls them. Unfortunately I do not see anyone with Federer's talent  yet so it is early days.

We have a couple of threads where we discussed just that.

I have got to warn you though for having been on V2 recently, you will not agree on most things said here but your views will be welcome.
No matter, I'll soon get you all put right.

Winking

bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:11 pm

With good arguments I am always prepared to change my mind!

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum