Our Tennis Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Will Nadal ever win a Tour Finals title?
I've had enough of people mistaking me for a girl  EmptyWed May 15, 2024 11:49 pm by Daniel2

» I Just Can't Help Believing!
I've had enough of people mistaking me for a girl  EmptyWed May 15, 2024 11:18 pm by Daniel2

» The Bullshit of Rafael Nadal
I've had enough of people mistaking me for a girl  EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 12:15 am by Daniel2

» Why Trump's 'tough' stance on radical Islam... could lead to more terrorism
I've had enough of people mistaking me for a girl  EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:32 am by Daniel2

» Missing Madeline 10 years on..
I've had enough of people mistaking me for a girl  EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:31 am by Daniel2

» '15 Dubious Weak Era Records'
I've had enough of people mistaking me for a girl  EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:06 am by Daniel2

» AO 2024 - Sinner baby!!
I've had enough of people mistaking me for a girl  EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:05 am by Daniel2

» Paris Masters
I've had enough of people mistaking me for a girl  EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 9:47 pm by noleisthebest

» Alvarez could bring me back to tennis
I've had enough of people mistaking me for a girl  EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 10:25 am by raiders_of_the_lost_ark

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

I've had enough of people mistaking me for a girl

+2
Daniel
N2D2L
6 posters

Go down

I've had enough of people mistaking me for a girl  Empty I've had enough of people mistaking me for a girl

Post by N2D2L Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:25 pm

The most observant among you may have noticed that on this forum, and also on some other places, people keep mistaking me for a girl. Like I've always done in the past, I try and clarify I am not a girl but male; but I am met with a wall of reluctance and denial about my gender from the doubters.

The truth is that I've had the problem of people mistaking my gender for a while now. It all started when Kim-Jong-Il died, and I was the rightful heir to position of dictator in North Korea. However the sexist North Korean media linked up with my jealous relatives in a squalid attempt to make me seem like an illegitimate candidate for the job.
The first disgraceful allegation was leaked from one of my cousins to the North Korean Sun. They splashed a huge headline across the front page 'Kim-Jong-Un gets really moody approximately every 30 days'. OK, fine maybe I do. But that's nothing to do with the menstrual cycle. It just happens that my hero and idol Rafito Nadal loses approximately every 30 days. Indeed my heart bleeds every-time he loses. Sometimes he loses twice in quick succession over a fortnight, and my heart bleeds for a prolonged period. Yet for some reason when I told the media I'm bleeding for a prolonged period once in a while, they became even more sceptical.

The second scandal was when the Daily North Korea Star found out about my trip to the toilets when I was on holiday in Scotland. There I was, happily campaigning for the Scots to become independent of Westminster, David Cameroon and his puppet Nick Clegg; and instead join in a union with North Korea, but then I suddenly needed the toilet. When I approached the toilet I was totally confused. My North Korean ambassador to Scotland, Judy Murray, had reliably informed me in Scotland it's the women who wear trousers while the men where kilts which look a bit like skirts. But the signs on the toilets were unclear. I knew I couldn't go in the disabled one, as I'd told the media the nonsense injury I fabricated which covered up my cycling down from steroids had recovered, so in the end I went into the toilet with the sign of man wearing a kilt.
Then suddenly next thing you know, there are women screaming at me and forcing me to the exit, and when I did leave the bathroom many North Korean newspaper journalists taking pictures of me and interviewing the women who saw me in there.
So now the media was claiming I had gone into a women's toilet, and speculation was rife once again.

But now I know what I have to do to prove my identity. I have to do something so manly, that no one can doubt my gender ever again. A photo which silences all doubters. And this is what I came up with:

I've had enough of people mistaking me for a girl  Kimjon10

Kim-Jong-Un

N2D2L

Back to top Go down

I've had enough of people mistaking me for a girl  Empty Re: I've had enough of people mistaking me for a girl

Post by Daniel Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:03 pm

Ok, why not send a pic with the bottom half of your face and a message "Ourtennisforum".

If you do that, I'll conceed you are male.  I asked other to do this and he (this time pretending to be female) sent a photoshopped image.

I've noticed tons of times that the excuse to that is always nonsense about anonymity.  So, I'll go first, here's me (and whole me, not just bottom half):

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/Vu8GYaEKPuQIcjy3OUEdTrguMAQnEzY-mBY9G1IenYRTXqOnBr44JqOQvMP_RouVFDDXjDt6IOg=w1122-h476

Daniel

Back to top Go down

I've had enough of people mistaking me for a girl  Empty Re: I've had enough of people mistaking me for a girl

Post by luvsports! Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:18 pm

Lol why can't you just take their word for it? Why would someone pretend they are a girl?

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:20 pm

luvsports! wrote:Lol why can't you just take their word for it? Why would someone pretend they are a girl?

I dunno.  Why would they?  I've spotted 2 others on another forum doing just that.  You can usually tell.  It shouldn't bother me, but then, it shouldn't bother them to prove it either.  I don't really care in this case, but at the other forum I think having regular posters deceiving you isn't right.

Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by N2D2L Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:30 pm

FedererKing wrote:Ok, why not send a pic with the bottom half of your face and a message "Ourtennisforum".

Read the article, I posted a picture with me on a horse ¿¿

N2D2L

Back to top Go down

Post by N2D2L Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:16 pm

Also FK your link doesn't work, just show yourself on a horse like I have.

N2D2L

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:30 pm

My link does work... and I'm fairly sure that's not you. So until proof is provided, you will remain a she.

Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by luvsports! Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:40 pm

Laugh
Love that last line.

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

Post by N2D2L Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:44 pm

Your link doesn't work (says no permission to access), if it did, it would either show a South Korean security agent who is trying to spread havoc on the other side of the border as usual, or one of my cousins who is trying to ruin my reputation and take my place as leader of North Korea.

N2D2L

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:18 am

Kim Jong-Un wrote:Your link doesn't work (says no permission to access), if it did, it would either show a South Korean security agent who is trying to spread havoc on the other side of the border as usual, or one of my cousins who is trying to ruin my reputation and take my place as leader of North Korea.

I managed to make the link work:

I've had enough of people mistaking me for a girl  Putinhorse

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by N2D2L Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:46 am

Omg. 
I should have guessed it was Vlad upto his old tricks. 

I've had enough of him actually. Firstly he sent back a rude reply when I emailed him about sharing Crimea. Then he declined our Russian dolls-nuclear weapons trade deal for some ridiculous reason.

And now he tries to put doubt on my gender.

I have no option now but to contact Uncle Toni and his friends in ATP and NIKE. They'll teach Vladmir a lesson. 
It's not just tennis draws they fix, but they fix my problems too.

N2D2L

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:21 am

Don't worry, they have already done it:

http://www.tennis.com/pro-game/2014/10/tarpischev-sanctioned-for-williams-comments/53058/

However...Vlad knows you can't touch him...look what spread WE laid for him the other day....

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:41 pm

I used to have the opposite "problem"... people thought I was a "he" in the old BBC606 days, which I didn't mind as I wanted to be taken seriously.
At the time, some open flirting was going between a group of posters, so I was glad I could just talk about tennis.

There were plenty of funny moments as Deecoco come so close undoing my unintentional cover once or twice: Laugh

comment by deecoco (U11685945)
posted Jun 12, 2008

Nole.
If you were a woman you would be called "bitchy"
In the words of a nameless poster
"no offence meant, but had to say it"

Then one day on v2 someone called me a "dude" in a slightly offensive way so I "came out" Winking

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:02 pm

FedererKing wrote:
luvsports! wrote:Lol why can't you just take their word for it? Why would someone pretend they are a girl?

I dunno.  Why would they?  I've spotted 2 others on another forum doing just that.  You can usually tell.  It shouldn't bother me, but then, it shouldn't bother them to prove it either.  I don't really care in this case, but at the other forum I think having regular posters deceiving you isn't right.

Yes, that happens here, too.
Those with women's names in their ID are the most obvious cases.
Makes you wonder.... erm / Yikes / I've had enough of people mistaking me for a girl  2355573927

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:54 pm

"At the time, some open flirting was going between a group of posters, so I was glad I could just talk about tennis."
Here we have SB in that role. Winking

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:54 pm

"At the time, some open flirting was going between a group of posters, so I was glad I could just talk about tennis."

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by truffin1 Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:01 pm

noleisthebest wrote:I used to have the opposite "problem"... people thought I was a "he" in the old BBC606 days, which I didn't mind as I wanted to be taken seriously.
At the time, some open flirting was going between a group of posters, so I was glad I could just talk about tennis.

There were plenty of funny moments as Deecoco come so close undoing my unintentional cover once or twice: Laugh

posted Jun 12, 2008

Nole.

Then one day on v2 someone called me a "dude" in a slightly offensive way so I "came out" Winking

Funny- all this time I thought you were a "HE"!   Goes to show you.

truffin1

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:20 pm

truffin1 wrote:
noleisthebest wrote:I used to have the opposite "problem"... people thought I was a "he" in the old BBC606 days, which I didn't mind as I wanted to be taken seriously.
posted Jun 12, 2008
Nole.

Funny- all this time I thought you were a "HE"!   Goes to show you.
I'll take that as a big compliment Big Grin

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:21 pm

Tenez wrote:"At the time, some open flirting was going between a group of posters, so I was glad I could just talk about tennis."
Can't wait to see SB's reply Winking

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by N2D2L Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:32 pm

noleisthebest wrote:
Tenez wrote:"At the time, some open flirting was going between a group of posters, so I was glad I could just talk about tennis."
Will probably be a flirty one.

N2D2L

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:38 pm

Kim Jong-Un wrote:
noleisthebest wrote:
Will probably be a flirty one.

Laugh

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by luvsports! Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:58 pm

haha when NITB responded to truffin that it was a "compliment" I thought he saying nitb was Hawkeye!  Yikes

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down